Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda let her fingers knead the muscles on my chest and she licked one of my nipples before she let me kiss her. She broke the kiss and laid her head on my chest. She said, "I am so lucky to have such a beautiful husband." She looked up at me and said, "I love you."

Pictures came to my mind. I saw her rubbing her pussy on Eric's thigh. I slight twinge of the jealousy I had felt when I actually saw that turned over in my stomach. I remembered watching Eric cum inside her. I wished that I hadn't seen that. I pushed it out of my mind.

I didn't have to forgive her for anything. She had done nothing wrong. She had been enjoying the gift that I had given her. I certainly had enjoyed the gift that she had given me in return. I asked, "Why are you out here? I thought you would want to spend these last few hours of Eric's visit with him."

She replied, "I was awake when you left the house. I saw you on the patio and deduced by your outfit what you had in mind. Eric is still asleep and I wanted to be with you for a few minutes anyway." A moment later she said, "Walk your last lap and let me go with you. We can go back to Eric and Anne before they wake up."

I dried myself and put my shirt back on so that I wouldn't cool too quickly. I held her hand and we started our one-mile journey. We walked and talked. I asked about Eric's prowess as a lover.

Linda took my arm in hers and hugged it. She giggled and said, "He is a sweet young man and he is a Rake. I think he has some magical powers that I don't quite understand yet. I enjoyed him very much and I hope to spend more time with him in the future." She continued, "His mechanical skills as a lover are exquisite."

I was starting to believe that I would have been better off not to have asked. She said, "By the time he is your age, he might be as good as you are." She always knows what to say to let me off the hook that she has hung me on and bolster my ego at the same time. She knows how to kick a male ego around like a soccer ball. Sometimes I think she is just blowing smoke but I always let her get away with it. Most of the time, she is just playing with me.

We walked and talked. Linda asked about our time at Six Flags. I spent a few minutes verbally illustrating the fun that we had. Linda made me promise to take her to Six Flags. We had been there before but it had been several years and I don't remember ever being alone with her there. We would enjoy a Six Flags date.

I realized that on another level I was trying to make a plan in my head. I wanted to see Linda and Anne together. I wanted it to happen this morning before Anne had to leave. There was no need to stumble around in my head over this problem. The solution was readily apparent. All I had to do was tell Linda that Anne wanted to have sex with her. Linda would take it from there. She would make it seem spontaneous and most of all, she would enjoy doing it. Of course, Linda would want every detail about how the subject came up but that was no real problem. We had fifteen or twenty minutes left in our walk.

I said, "Anne was a bit disappointed that she didn't get to have sex with you while she was here." Linda stopped in her tracks and started asking questions. I answered by saying, "Anne and Michelin are apparently much closer than they were when we were there."

Twenty minutes later, we were back at the house. Linda had been fully informed. I kissed her before I patted her on the butt and sent her on her way back to the pool house. She looked back at me and smiled. She was fingering her pendant. She said, "Have fun with Anne."

I went to my bathroom in the master suite for a quick walk through the shower just to rinse the sweat from my body. I dried myself and stopped by the thermostat on my way back to Anne in the blue room. She was exactly where I had left her. I crawled into bed with her and she came awake.

She said, "You are cold."

I answered, "Sorry, Sweetheart."

She said, "I will get you warm," as she snuggled close to me.

I held her and we were both warm in just a minute or two. She drifted back toward sleep without quite getting there. I checked the time. It was almost a quarter after seven. We had to leave for the airport at one o'clock. Linda had told us that breakfast would be at nine. I decided that Linda would have plenty of time to do her trick if she decided to make it happen. She hadn't promised anything. I also decided that I only had about forty-five minutes left in this bed with Anne. We would need the last hour before breakfast to shower and dress. I wanted to dry and braid her hair one last time.

I put a finger under her chin and raised her face to me. I kissed her eyes and her nose. Her eyes fluttered open. She whispered, "I have to tinkle." She slipped out of bed and was gone.

She was back in just a few minutes. She tasted like peppermint when I kissed her. She said, "It's your turn to get me warm. I pulled her close and rolled on top of her pressing her down into the soft bed. I kissed her deeply. I felt her squirm under me. She spread her legs and whispered, "Skip the foreplay but remember this is no contest. Let's try to make it last forever."

I found her opening with a finger. She was very wet. She cooed and thrust into my hand. She captured the monster in her little hands and set him in place. I pushed inside her slippery love tunnel. She made purring sounds and met my gentle thrust. I went to the limit of her depth and we established a comfortable rhythm. I could feel the strength of the emotion that we shared. She made more lovely sounds as I fucked her.

We fucked each other this way for the time we had. Her first two orgasms were soft and sweet like the I-love-you orgasms that I have with Linda when we are in the mood. I shared Anne's third one with her. We made it a bit more physical. I forced myself deeper and at her request fucked her hard enough to make it hurt. Special moans came out of her to acknowledge my powerful thrust and the throb of my cock as I emptied myself deep in her belly.

She was crying softly when we finished. She whispered, "That's the one I will always remember when I think of you."

It took us a few minutes longer than I had anticipated to recover. The truth was, we were both enjoying holding each other in the afterglow. Neither of us wanted to get up. Finally, we did. We showered quickly and I managed to get her hair dry but there wasn't enough time to braid it. She put it up in a ponytail.

I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt with sneakers. Anne started laying out clothes to travel in. I told her just to throw something on. We were almost late for breakfast and she could dress later. I also promised to braid her hair later. She just dropped a one-piece housedress over her head and slipped her feet into sandals. The smell of coffee told me that Linda was already in the kitchen.

Eric was sitting at the island and Linda was taking eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator when we walked in. Eric offered tea for Anne and she accepted. She sat next to him as he poured for her. Linda handed me a cup of coffee already doctored to my liking.

Silence settled over us. We each sipped our drinks for a minute or so. Finally, I said, "I just hate it when a visit with friends comes to an end." Agreements came from around the island.

Linda stood and said, "This visit doesn't have to be entirely over." She went to Anne and tugged her up from her seat. She said, "Come with me."

Anne followed her to the far end of the room. Linda spoke quietly to her. Anne blushed as red as a traffic signal and then giggled. Linda caught Anne's face in her hands and kissed her lips. Anne flinched slightly and then her arms went around Linda's neck and the kiss became an open-mouthed shared event. The monster moved as I watched.

Linda came back to Eric and me. She was holding Anne's hand and Anne was following along behind her. Linda said, "We have decided to postpone breakfast. We are going to the pool house for a little while. You boys can watch if you like." She giggled and added, "As long as you can stand it, anyway."

Eric sipped his tea.

Linda led Anne out through the patio door. Anne's blush was gone and her steps were light and eager as she followed.

When they were gone, Eric looked at me and said, "Linda told me this was going to happen."

I said, "Bring your tea, we can watch from the den."

By the time we were settled in and I had the TV working, the action was underway. Both girls were naked except that Linda was still trying to kick out of one of her shoes. They were kissing and their fingers were exploring each other. Linda's shoe came off and they fell onto the bed together.

Both of them were being aggressive and trying to gain control over the other. Anne was a bit bigger and stronger than Linda was. Anne wound up on top. They were kissing while Anne gave Linda a gentle breast massage. Presently, they found the proper position and began to grind their clits together. Their movements were such that you would think they had been together before. The two beautiful female bodies seemed to fit perfectly together. They moved together as if their dance had been choreographed. One's movement complemented the other perfectly. Their excitement was such that I thought they were both having mini orgasms at the same time.

Their interaction became more pronounced and to the point, so to speak. A few minutes later as we watched, they simultaneously came all over each other. The love sounds they made excited me. Linda tried to control her scream and she was partially successful. Anne was quieter but I turned the volume up enough to hear her gurgles and coos. I wanted to fuck my wife. I had the same feelings that I had during a similar experience that Linda and I had shared with another couple. The monster moved and demanded freedom. I was afraid to touch him.

Anne proved to be dominant. In the next few minutes, Linda had submitted, as she is prone to do. Anne was in complete control. She was giving Linda sweet kisses, licks, nips and sucks all over her body. I was familiar with Linda's body, to put it mildly. I could anticipate when Anne would come to a sweet spot where Linda was especially sensitive. Linda would react and Anne would spend some extra time there. Anne spent a lot of time with Linda's breast. She licked, sucked and did some other things that drew purrs and moans out her. I thought, "Watch and learn, Luke."

I couldn't see Linda's pussy but there must have been some action there. Anne's hand was out of sight in that area and Linda's hips were rolling and thrusting. Linda's eyes rolled and her sweet ass came completely off the bed. My own experience with her told me that she was trying to accentuate Anne's penetration. She wanted more of whatever Anne had inside her.

Anne licked and kissed her way down Linda's abdomen. She sucked Linda's swollen clit into her mouth. Both of Linda's hands went to the back of Anne's head. She held Anne there and rocked her pussy as she fucked Anne's pretty face. "I thought, "I've been there before."

Linda's words came out of the TV. She was speaking conversationally. She said, "Yes, yes. Oh my god, Anne, that's what I want. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Don't stop. It's about to happen. Help me cum."

Linda couldn't stifle her scream this time. She held Anne in place and fucked her hard. If I had just tuned in, I would have assumed that Anne was being misused. Anne didn't seem to mind. In fact, it was obvious that she was helping all she could. Linda had a forceful and passionate orgasm. It was as if she had been looking forward to it for a long time and she had been starved for it. I wondered. She had far more sex this week than she could possibly need. How could she be starved for more?

I watched Anne. She hung right in there. I wondered if she could breathe or if she was holding her breath. She was holding Linda's hips and trying to hold her still. She wasn't having much luck there. Hell, I can barely do that when Linda does her, Wild-Woman, routine. Both of these beautiful women have small but powerful bodies.

Linda finished taking her satisfaction. She didn't collapse. She had saved something for Anne. She intended to return the favor. She began to try to reposition herself.

Anne said, "Be still, Linda. I have this under control." She reared up and knee walked up the length of Linda's body. Her face was glossy with Linda's juices. She placed a knee on either side of Linda's face and gently sat down. She whispered words that we could barely hear. She said, "Eat this pussy, Linda. It's what I want. It's my turn. Help me cum."

Linda was willing and eager to comply. She took a double handful of firm butt cheeks and pulled Anne tight into her own face. Anne began a slow and rhythmic motion as she fucked my wife. From our vantage point, Eric and I could see tongue action under Anne occasionally.

I could also get a glimpse of Anne's tight little star pucker now and again. I relived fucking her there while we were alone on the Six Flags trip. She had been prepared and we used the correct lubricant. There hadn't been any mess at all. I wanted to fuck Linda that way. I wondered why Linda had stopped me when I tried to butt fuck her the other night.

Anne had her orgasm. She was quieter and far less animated than Linda had been. She just slowly fucked Linda's face and enjoyed herself. Her breath became ragged and she had some trouble staying upright. She finished and lay down next to Linda. A moment later, they looked at each other and began laughing. A moment after that, Linda rolled over and kissed Anne.

Linda lay back in her spot beside Anne. She looked up into the camera's lens. She said, "Luke, It's time for me to reclaim my husband. Get out here right now. I feel like a perfect slut and I want your big beautiful cock shoved up my nasty cunt right now."

I chuckled and said to Eric, "Micheline used ugly words to turn me on. Linda is imitating her."

Anne spoke to the camera next. She said, "You need to come with him, Eric. Your nasty little sister has been fucking Linda's husband all week. She wants to really get personal now and allow me to fuck her rake."

I looked at Eric. I said, "We have been summoned and I'm going to the pool house." I continued, "You need to fuck Anne doggy style as she asked you to the other night."

He said, "You were watching us." I nodded. He got that silly look on his face and said, "Let's go."

We shed our clothes along the way. My cock was so hard I damn near tripped over it as I went into the pool house. I got to the bed first and stuffed it up my favorite slut's nasty cunt before I said hello. She moaned and giggled as she wrapped herself around me.

Eric didn't hesitate either. He turned his nasty little sister over on her belly and pulled her up on her knees. He pushed his prick completely inside her in one powerful stroke. He said, "Bark bitch." She moaned and let her face and shoulders fall back to the bed.

I said, "Eric we are two lucky guys. These nasty cunts are two of the loveliest women in the world and we get to fuck 'em."

He answered, "I hope I get to watch them fuck each other again someday."

Eric and Anne fucked like a couple of young rabbits. I slowed a bit with Linda and made love to her. She understood, softened for me and reciprocated. We privately shared emotions that we normally reserve for times when we are alone. I was in a high state of arousal. I knew I couldn't make these feelings last.

Our foursome progressed as two separate but magnificent quickies. Considering the condition that Eric and I were in, that's the best we could have hoped for.

XXXXX

Five hours later, I was kissing Anne goodbye at the airport. Linda and Eric were ten feet away doing the same thing. They were so close that I thought she might fuck her rake one more time just for the road. In deference to the public, it didn't happen.

I promised Anne that we would be in Scotland again and she would know when to expect us. The time came. Linda and Anne hugged and spent a quiet moment together. Eric took Anne's hand and led her through the door that took them to the loading ramp.

Linda and I found a vantage point in the terminal where we could cuddle and watch their plane until it taxied out for takeoff. They were gone.

I looked down. What I saw were the prettiest green eyes anywhere. They were set in my wife's most beautiful face. The dimples that accent her sweet smile were on full display. One errant lock of her honey-blond hair wafted in the air under her right eye.

I whispered, "Well, it's just you and me kid."

A giggle that was partially interrupted by a ragged breath came out of her. She whispered back, "I need for it to be that way." One tear trickled out of one green eye. She said, "I love you."

I needed it to be that way too. I took Linda to the car and we started for home. I wanted a truth time but this wasn't the right time. I drove the car and watcher her out of the corner of my eye. She reconfigured her seat for sleep. She kissed my cheek and whispered, "I need a truth time when we get home." I could tell that she needed some time for private contemplation. I allowed it to happen that way. She lay in her seat with her eyes closed but she didn't sleep. I pushed the car North on I-35E at a high rate of speed.

Forty minutes later, I slowed as we approached our exit ramp. Linda glanced out her window and then tripped the lever that brought her seat upright. She looked at me and said, "I'm ravenous."

I thought, "That's one thing about keeping a pretty girl. You have to feed her almost every day." I chuckled to myself. I said, "How about BBQ in Lindsay?" Lindsay was a wide spot municipality on Highway 82, West of Gainesville. The Smokehouse restaurant is there. It is one of the best Bar-B-Que houses in North Texas and it was only a few miles away.

Linda grinned and said, "That's perfect. How do you always know what I want?"

I answered, "Well, we have been hanging around together for a while." I paused and added, with a chuckle, "And of course, I can read your mind."

She giggled for me and fifteen minutes later, we were seated in an out of the way table at The Smokehouse. A cute young girl who couldn't have yet graduated high school came to take our order. She placed a basket of the house bread rolls and two glasses of ice water on the table. She looked at Linda in anticipation of her order.

Linda smiled and said, "My husband is a mind reader. He will order for me."

I didn't even hesitate. I said, "We will both have the three-meat-sampler plate with sliced beef, ham and sausage. We will have beans and German potato salad as sides and a small lettuce and tomato salad with the house dressing, please. The water will be fine to drink and I will let you know about dessert later."

The waitress looked at Linda for conformation. Linda gave her an almost imperceptive nod. She said, "I have it, Sir." She took a step backward from the table before she turned and walked away.

We shared a moment of silence while Linda buttered a hot roll. She said, "You really do read my mind, don't you?"

I reached across the table and laid my hand on top of hers. I said, "Well enough. I know that there is something about our adventures with Eric and Anne that you are uncomfortable with." I paused and asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "I didn't think that it showed so much." A moment later she said, "Every time one of our escapades comes to an end, I always have a twinge of fear that you won't want your slut of a wife back." She tilted her head and said, "This time it is worse than usual." She continued, "Here it is." There was another hesitation. She was having a hard time finding the words she needed. Finally, she said. "This time, I had so much fun that I feel guilty about it."