Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and squeezed her hand. I said, "Mission accomplished, Sweetheart. We invited them here for the fun of it. I enjoyed being with Anne too."

Our waitress walked up to the table with our dinner. She placed the plates in front of us and said, "Three-meat-samplers for two. May I get you something else?"

I replied, "Not now. Please check back in twenty minutes or so."

She said, "Yes, Sir." She nodded and left.

Linda fingered her necklace as she picked up our conversation. She said, "I can quell my fear of not being welcomed home by reading this but it doesn't help with the guilt." A moment later, she went on, "It is time for us to slow down, Luke. I want to invite Aunt Kay for dinner one evening this week. We need to talk to her."

I replied, "Call her tomorrow and make a date whenever it is convenient for her. Tell her that I will grill steaks."

She smiled and said, "Thank You." She became quiet and began to eat. She ate as if she was hungry. I remembered. She had said that she was ravenous.

As I ate my food, I watched her. I had seen her in this condition before. I thought, "She feels guilty because she had too much fun and she thinks of herself as a slut." I chuckled inside and continued my thoughts. I defined the word slut in my mind. "A slut is a woman that has many casual lovers. She definitely has come to fit that description." Then I thought, "She is the sweetest kind of slut and she is my favorite slut in the whole world. She is my slut." A moment later, I thought, I've never thought of her as a slut. I always thought of her as my lovable little trollop." My definition of a trollop is a young woman that has many casual lovers. Maybe her fortieth birthday made the difference. I decided that she needed to be handled gently and very carefully.

I let those thoughts subside. I thought about her feelings of guilt. "The real reason she feels guilt is because she let herself fall in love with her Lancelot. That didn't happen with Carl, Bobby or even Big Ed. It didn't happen with anyone until Carlos came along. It did happen with him but she never admitted it to herself, much less me. Now it has happened with Eric. The difference is, this time she recognized her feelings for what they were. It's no big surprise to me. They are the two most handsome and genuinely personable young men that she has been with. They are the ones that tried to make love to her. I allow myself to fall in love with all of my playmates, to some small degree. I have never let it upset me and it has never been a problem. It has never caused me to love Linda less. I didn't feel threatened by her situation."

My private thoughts continued, "I'm glad that she wants to talk to Kay and I'm glad that she wants to step on the brakes. She is definitely right about both of those things." I knew how to handle this and ease her mind. I thought, "All I have to do is take her to bed and hold her for about ten hours. We both need the rest. We can have sex if she wants or we can let it slide. Either way, she will sort things out in her mind. She knows that I love her." I adopted this course of action as a plan and that's what I did.

We finished our meal and opted not to have dessert or an after-dinner drink. I drove us home and parked Linda's car in the garage. I offered Linda a glass of wine and a walk around the lake. It was still early, probably an hour before sunset.

She declined, saying, "No, thank you." She said, "I'm going to going to have a quick shower. Have a drink if you like and then come wash my back. After that, I want you to take me to bed and hold me while we sleep."

I agreed and kissed her. I watched her fine ass as she climbed the stair before I went to the bar and poured myself a generous double shot of Crown. I went to the den and sat in my chair. I looked up at the TV and wondered if Linda would let me install a camera in our bathroom so I could watch her shower when I wanted to. I decided that it was a bad idea. Women do things in the bathroom that I had rather not see.

She had refused the walk around the lake because she wasn't ready to have a truth time. She as much as told me she wasn't in the mood for sex when she said she wanted me to hold her. Not having sex was okay on my part. I was definitely not behind in that department. I could use the rest. I thought, "It will be best to give her some time." I was still confident that she would sort her problems out before morning.

I finished my drink in about ten minutes. I relieved myself in the downstairs bath before I joined Linda in our shower. She let me hold her for a moment and she initiated a sweet kiss. That was all the hanky-panky there was. We helped each other bathe. We dried and I used the hairdryer on her hair for long enough to blow most of the water out of it.

There were still a few minutes of daylight left when I crawled into our bed. Linda pulled the drapes and made our bedroom as dark as she could before she joined me. She didn't light any candles. I thought, "Definitely, no sex tonight."

I gathered her naked body into our spoon position and held her right in the middle of the warm spot I had started. She snuggled close to me and cooed. It felt so good to be there with her. I said, "Well, It's just you and me, Kid."

Her only answer was a wiggle of her bottom against me and another purr. I tried to stay awake until she fell asleep. I don't know if I did or not.

Morning seemed to come in an instant. I thought, "I must have needed the sleep. Why am I awake?" I felt Linda move beside me. I was lying on my back and she was nestled into my shoulder with one of her legs wrapped around one of mine. The big thing was, she had my half-hard cock in her hand and was gently stroking it. The monster jerked by reflex. She looked up into my eyes and giggled.

I thought, "This isn't the same little girl that I went to bed with last night." I said, "Be careful with that thing, Sweetheart. My bladder is beyond full." She rose up and kissed my lips. She tasted like peppermint. She had already taken a turn in the bathroom. She let go of my cock only after I made a move to get out of bed.

I was fully awake by the time I returned to her five minutes later. I had taken a leak, washed my face and brushed my teeth. It felt good to be back in our warm spot with her.

I wrapped her in my arms and said, "You are in a much better mood than you were last night."

She snuggled close and replied, "I have realized how wonderful it is to be here in our bed with the man I love so much. I am warm and safe here with you. This is where I am supposed to be." She paused and said, "I want to do three things this morning. I want to have a truth time. I have a few questions and I'm sure you do too. Secondly, I want to make a beautiful breakfast to share with you. Thirdly, I want to have a re-acquaintance lovemaking session with my beautiful husband." She paused and then asked, "What do you want to do first?"

I rolled on top of her and pinned her to the bed. I kissed her and then asked her, "Do you remember the last person who had sex with you?"

She had to pause for thought. Finally, she said, "Yes, it was you." She paused again and then whispered, "It was very nice too. You were loving me."

I said, "You were loving me too. We really don't need a re-acquaintance session then, do we?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and answered, "We certainly do." She said, "That last time was a good start but it was just a quickie. I've missed being close to you and I want us to share something memorable.

I spent the next hour and a half trying very hard to make that happen for her. She helped and definitely made it a soft, sweet, emotional, shared event. When it was over, she let me cuddle with her until I fell asleep.

Some amount of time passed. The next thing I remembered was the smell of coffee. Linda was sitting on the edge of our bed. She looked all bright and sparkly. Her honey-blond hair was up in her ponytail and her pretty green eyes sparkled. She had shaken me gently. She said, "It's a bright, bright sunshiny day. It's seventy degrees and getting warmer. Breakfast will be ready in twenty minutes. You need to hurry." She kissed my cheek, stood and left the room. She wiggled her butt a bit extra for me as she walked away. She always does that.

I wasted five minutes sipping hot coffee but then I hurried through an abbreviated version of my morning routine. I made it to the kitchen almost on time.

Linda was in the kitchen but she led me into the dining room where our breakfast was laid out. Pork chops, eggs, grits, dollar-sized pancakes, cathead biscuits, a bowl of sawmill gravy and all the appropriate condiments. Water, orange juice and a carafe of coffee rounded out the display. We ate like two pigs at a trough. Well, Linda ate more like a dainty, well-mannered and cute little pigglet. I always wonder how she can eat so much and maintain her schoolgirl figure.

She caught me looking at her and swallowed the food in her mouth. She said, "I called Kay a few minutes before you came down. I have a lunch date with her tomorrow and she said she wanted to have lunch with you one day this week. It will have to be Tuesday or Wednesday. We made a dinner date for Thursday evening. I promised her one of your fillets."

I replied, "That's fine. I will call her tomorrow afternoon." I paused and said, "Let's go for a walk. I need to burn off some of these carbohydrates. If you keep feeding me like this, you are going to have a middle-aged lard ass on your hands."

She smiled and said, "We can afford to splurge once in a while."

I said, "Go and put on some long pants and hiking boots. We can walk up to, "High Point."

We acquired the proper dress and I put a pack together. We traveled light. I included a one-gallon canteen filled with ice water, a pair of binoculars and a blanket. I included a cigarette lighter in my pocket gear. I knew there was firewood and one of my homemade starters already up there. We applied insect repellant to each other and set off on our half-hour uphill walk.

We reached the summit a bit quicker than I thought we would. We spread our blanket next to the big stone that was the last of the un-eroded cap rock of this small peak. I sat leaning against the rock and Linda sat and snuggled next to me. There was a significant breeze and the air was cooler than down below but it would be warmer as the day progressed. We weren't uncomfortable and due to the wind, I opted not to build a fire.

We used the binoculars to glass the land below us. Linda looked for wildlife but didn't have much luck. The day was bright and windy. All the animals were bedded down with full stomachs. Late spring is a lazy time of year for them.

I looked across the fences to the land I was in the process of buying. It has a wheat crop of a shade less than two hundred acres in three separate fields. It is ripe and ready. It has to come off right away. I had given the owner the option of taking the crop or selling it to me in the field at a discounted price. We shall see.

Linda stirred beside me. She asked, "What questions do you have for me?"

She was ready for our truth time. I was ready too. I decided to get right nasty with her right away. I said, "I was prepared to bugger you the other night. I wanted to make something special to happen for us." Then I asked, "Why did you stop me?"

She moved to sit upright and giggled. I looked down into her face and caught her blushing. She swallowed hard once and replied, "Well, that was direct and to the point, even for you." She only paused for a second. She said, "I want that something special too. I want to be prepared and I want to do it correctly the next time." She continued, "It will be better for you. I promise. I want you to see how good it can be. I want you to want to do it once in a while."

I said, "Giving you a warning ahead of time will take the spontaneity out of it. I think I need that. I need to act when the urge hits me."

She replied, "Try for me. I will prepare myself and then try to seduce the urge in you." She giggled and said, "I think that might work if you keep an open mind."

I squeezed her and kissed her forehead. I said, "Okay," and we let the subject drop.

A moment of silence passed. She asked, "What else?"

I said, "I did want to know what adventure you had for Eric at the club but he told me that you enlisted the help of my favorite redhead to fuck him into oblivion."

Linda giggled and came very close to my ear. She whispered, "He misunderstood the situation and my motivation. Truthfully, I enlisted her to help him fuck me down." She giggled and said, "I guess she did us both. I'm sure all three of us enjoyed each other." She paused and said, "I promised her that we would invite her to come up and we would let you sleep in the middle. We haven't done that in a long time."

I said, "I can't wait." Then I changed the subject, "Eric said that you introduced him to Big Ed." Are you and Ed okay?"

She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around her knees, and rocked back and forth for a few seconds. Finally, she said, "Ed and I will always be friends but we can't be lovers anymore." That got my attention but I remained silent. Linda continued, "He has a live-in and they are exclusive."

I couldn't help myself. I laughed aloud. I said, "I'll bet that doesn't last until our club date two weeks from now."

Linda laughed too. She said, "It might. I danced with him. It was the first time that I ever danced with him when he didn't grope my tits and ass. He didn't get an erection either. He didn't introduce her to me but he did say that she was almost as tall as he is and they fit together physically very well."

I thought about that for a second or two. I had to laugh again. I said, "She must have a pussy the size of a syrup bucket."

Linda said, "Stop it, Luke. I'm trying to be happy for him." She tried to stifle her own laughter. She snuggled back against me and I held her for a minute.

At length, I asked, "Do you want to talk about having so much fun that you felt guilty?"

She cuddled with me and took time to think. She said, "This a truth time and I will answer any question that you ask but I had rather talk to Kay about this first." A moment later, she said, "It's okay, Luke. I read my necklace and I feel comfortable and safe when I'm with you. It's an emotional thing that Kay will help me sort out. It's all Eric's fault. I had far too much fun with him." She then added, "And Barb." She giggled and said, "And in the end, Anne too."

Silence ensued for a few seconds. She continued, "The night that you and I spent together during all this was most important. It was like being safe at home plate in a baseball game. It allowed me to contemplate how I should play the rest of the game. I called Barb the next morning. She is the next best thing to you. She excites me and yet has a calming effect on me at the same time just as you do."

I said, "Okay, that is enough for now. What do you want to know about my adventure with Anne?"

Linda answered, "Tell me how you managed to fuck her on the roller coaster. She told me how special that ride had been with you."

I chuckled and said, "That didn't happen. She did have a damn fine orgasm during our ride but it was strictly an episode of spontaneous combustion. I think it happened because she was scared silly."

Linda giggled. She said, "I've had experiences like that. You have to be in a special state of mind. I'll bet you were holding her." She paused and then whispered, "Sometimes I can make myself cum just by thinking about you." I held her a little tighter and kissed her forehead. She whispered, "Sometimes my thoughts of you embarrass me in my own mind." She giggled.

We had another quiet moment together. Linda changed the subject. She said, "I know that you are looking forward to a play date with Caroline." She continued, "Put it off until after our next club date. I want to have you to myself for the next two weeks."

I replied, "That's no problem, Sweetheart. Two weeks alone with my Tinker Bell is no hardship for me." We cuddled and stayed for another hour or so before we went down the hill.

I went to work the next day and Linda had lunch with Aunt Kay. I met with Kay the day after. Kay and I talked about a couple of things. She said that Linda and I were truly on the same page about curbing our activities but that there were still a couple of things on her bucket list that I should try to give her. Kay knew from a previous conversation that I was ready to be finished with the bucket list. I told her I would think about it.

Linda and I had dinner ready and on the table at eight PM, Thursday evening. Aunt Kay arrived right on time as usual. She and Linda hugged while I poured a beer for her and then I got my hug. Kay was in casual dress. She was wearing semi-tight shorts and a halter-top over what the girls were calling a sports bra. When we first started having these dinner meetings with her she had always overdressed for them. Things change.

We had both spoken to her earlier in the week so there wasn't any real catching up to do. We went to the patio where our meal was laid out. I marveled at how good Aunt Kay looked. I knew that she had to be close to her sixty-fifth birthday. I thought, "If we were strangers in a bar, I would try to pick her up." She dates Linda's Uncle Gus off and on. He is about her age. He certainly has good taste in women.

Dinner went well. The food was good and the conversation was better. The three of us discussed Kay's recommendations about beginning to limit our extracurricular activities. Linda and I had both heard her plan before and we had talked about it together. Concisely, she said that we should form no new alliances and that we should let our current relationships continue until they died of their own natural causes. She predicted that in two years we could be out of the swinging business altogether if we wanted to be.

She knew that wasn't our intention. We wanted to curb our activities, not end them. Her suggestion was that we nurture our best relationships to make them long term and we would always have the option of adding playmates if our activities dwindled below the level we wanted to maintain. She said that Linda and I would have to work out the details. She said, "Make your rules together and for the most part, stick to them. At the same time, realize that you will have to give yourselves some lee-way on occasion."

Kay always limits herself to three beers. She finished the third one and said, "It's time for me to go." It was a few minutes after ten. She said, "I have a date with Gus tomorrow evening." She smiled at me and whispered, "I intend to shag him properly." I had shared that term with her in an earlier conversation.

Linda hugged her and said, "I'm going to shag my husband properly before you get out of the driveway."

I got my goodbye hug. I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "I might try to shag you properly the next time you show up here in shorts like these." I snapped her waistband.

Kay said, "Ouch," and rubbed the sting. She looked at Linda and said, "Sweetheart, if he asks for a hall pass, give it to him. Ple-e-a-a-s-e, give it to him." We all laughed. We watched as she drove through the gate and I closed it behind her by remote.

Linda and I put the leftovers in the refrigerator and the dishes in the sink. We raced up the stairs. I made myself naked while Linda lit three candles. She allowed me to unwrap her as if she was a Christmas package. I kissed and licked some of my favorite parts of her body. I thought of my favorite animated Disney character as I proceeded. I said, "I love you, Tinker Bell."

To be continued...