All Comments on 'Wife wants Experiences Pt. 03b'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Bronco56Bronco5611 months ago

Great in-between story. It did answer some questions. 5stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

Scott is a fucking bitch. He acts like someone stole his favorite toy. The thing about war is that it doesn’t refine character, it reveals it and what is his true character?

Argumentative, antagonistic, insulting, unprofessional, sulking, rude, vindictive, petty and small. And he’s supposed to be the hood guy? He’s supposed to be the hero? He’s a bully and it’s no wonder she cheated on him.

TwentysevenTwentyseven11 months ago

The shock of betrayal takes a while to fade, so it is best to wait a while before asking the question about whether you're better off with or without her. The answer may change.

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Despite what you authors think the clear majority of men do not share their wives with other men OR WOMEN!!!!

They do not want to share their partners sexually with anyone. And if done behind your partners back it’s cheating. I note the wife didn’t want to talk about the strap ons Monica used on her. She outright cheated there.

Once u introduced that bullshit into your story you lost me.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still so very weak.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Rarely do I think it's a smart move to give into the comment gallery, but this add-on worked. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So they get that close to reconciling and she jumps ship with her goal being a slut? If she really loved him, who cares what other people thought or said. The fact they're still together, would stop alot of that. He went overboard, but her cheating started it all and now she blames him. She's one messed up whore.

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

This hasn't really justified Jean to have such a self righteous and judgemental attitude at the end of the story.

She's still the lead problem maker in this fiasco. She's still a moron for doing what she did, though with good intentions, and still a moron for holding her husband's reaction so heavily against him.

She blew up her world and he reacted in understandable pain.

For her to somehow give more justification for her ridiculous behavior than her husband's pained reaction is silly.

If anything, this add on makes this reader want them to somehow reconcile even if they do it in a different city.

She needs to learn a lesson about the actual cost of her decisions and he might need to adjust his life because how he reacted to her betrayal.

She's still being way too lenient with herself and he might need to understand the untenable situation she now finds herself in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another sissy cuck story. You worked hard to make Jean a good person and Steve an unreasonable jerk. Didn't work with me. Cheating is cheating. Man or woman doesn't matter. She did it before she'll do it again. His parents are complete idiots and offered the worst advice possible.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

GREAT extra chapter!!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry what now? She has an orgasm but doesn't know if it's the third even though she had two before. Fkn stupid idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh well, I guess I should have known it couldn't last. The MC has done a full 180 from man of principle to a man who thinks it's ok for his wife to cheat with another woman ( in fact, he admits to being turned on by it) but not a man. Then comes the predictable descent into the banal world of anal etc which in the beginning he insisted held no appeal.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Went from 5 stars to minus (1star)

He didn't bother getting a decent therapist.

He got drunk!!

Parents

Became a wimp

Became

Addicted098Addicted0988 months ago

This seems too easy for reconciliation. Husband woud have confronted her about not opening up to him and instead following the advice of a random woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate the fact people somehow lesson a woman's purchase of her descion to cheat. Than lesson it even more because it "doesn't count" because it's with another woman. Her excuse would only be considered less than genuine in the real world.

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

Like watching a horror movie screaming at the tv “Don’t go into the creepy house!”

clarkgarbleclarkgarble7 months ago

The ending was a disappointment. Not just rushed but hammered into a raac box that represents a 180 from the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WIMPY

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you want to reach a foregone conclusion, as it seems you wanted to with this story, you have to take the characters and the reader on a BELIEVABLE journey. Many readers and some authors mock the "Martian Slut Ray" wherein a previously-faithful wife turns into a sex machine for no discernible reason.

Let me turn a new expression: the "Venusian Crybaby Ray" the victim of which goes from having strong principles to becoming a whiny little bitch and snaps readers out of their suspension of disbelief.

As a reader, I don't have to agree or disagree with a character's strongly-held principles. But if revealed, those principles box a character in, rightly or wrongly, and don't change except over long periods of time. Otherwise, an author turns a credible reconciliation into a RAAC.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19806 months ago

Authors who write characters that do 180s at the drop of a hat are unimaginative and poor story tellers. To be as adamant as MC was to suddenly be OK with wife is unimaginative and shows lack of talent. Why does someone change so much to do a 180? What condition caused it? What was his train of thought? Oh, I got drunk and woke up with her at our house...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And, in a single chapter, a 4* series tanked to not even deserving 1*. All it took was replacing the main character mid-chapter with a completely different character.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How did this guy go from being moral and upright to being on the path to becoming a cuckold? And no, judges cannot require someone to date his soon-to-be-ex-spouse. This is on its way to being a complete train wreck.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - WRONG CATEGORY - should be in lesbian category.

What a stupid piece of tripe this story turned out to be.

There is NO possible way for this to be a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do not write any more sh1t like this

AngelRiderAngelRider6 days ago

Why do people like this guy? The stories don't make sense. They are sensationalist bullshit. This is not even remotely entertaining or erotic. It's trope laden fuckery

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous