Wife wants Experiences Pt. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believed that if Jean had really wanted to have "experiences", then she would have jumped at the chance to fuck Buckie. And I believed her when she said she had left when Monica had tried to get him included in their fun and games. I really did believe both of those things.

Like that, the movies in my head stopped. They were gone. Well, almost. I found out later that I could still play the one with Jean and Monica. Again, I kind of liked that one.

Jean and I ended up back at home, in bed. I gave her a very good orgasm with our foreplay, then I worried about her sensitivity issues, but she grabbed my penis and pulled me up to her. She seemed to be very horny and humped against me. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder!" she demanded.

If she had been faking her climaxes before, she didn't now. She had a huge orgasm, and her muscles clamped down on me, milking me as I reached my own orgasm. In my life, I'd never had a lover so consumed by such a sexual peak. She clutched at me, quivering.

I held her and waited. It was several minutes before I was able to slide out. Jean burrowed into my side, and we lay cuddling.

I idly caressed her body, giving special attention to her breasts and butt. As we talked, she handled my genitals in such a way as to reawaken the dead. As I hardened, she stopped. Some of the joy seemed to leave her face.

"Don't worry," I said. "I know you're sensitive and we've already had the greatest sex I could imagine." I felt a little guilty as the Jean and Monica film flickered to life in my brain.

Jean grabbed hold of me again and lifted her head to look me in the eyes. "You know, you could try my butt. Monica had used dildos and butt plugs to try to open me up. I think maybe I could take you there."

The J & M film was going to need another reel.

I'd never tried anal before. It had never been on my horizon. But Jean was game, so, so was I. It was different. Tighter. Jean made me go slow and stop when I first entered her. I pulled out when she grimaced in pain. She adjusted her position, and we tried again. Soon I slid all the way in. It was warmer than I'd imagined, hotter in more ways than one. Soon Jean was bucking back at me, saying "Harder, harder." It was wild, and Jean screamed as a massive orgasm hit her.

I really began fearing that I'd be pinched off if she clamped down any harder. I came in buckets.

"So, was that your third orgasm?" I asked.

"I don't think so," Jean said pensively. "It was different. It was so strong, the strongest I think I've ever had. From anal?" she sounded bewildered. "But I don't think it was the third one. But we'll see, won't we?" She smiled happily at me.

We slept and had slow, casual sex without foreplay in the morning. We both orgasmed strongly, showered, and went to work.

Jean had her third solo meeting with O'Connor that day, and I had mine the next. I think both of us told him that we were reconciling. I know I did. That egotistical asshole puffed up like he'd done something great. Personally, I didn't think he deserved any credit.

He said he thought that we could finish the counselling with our third joint session.

I looked forward to my life with Jean in it. But life seldom works out like it should. I found out later that my Burn the Bitch campaign had some unexpected payoffs, and Jean's week was not as happy as mine.

12