Wife Wants More Pt. 01

Story Info
Engineer solves a problem for his wife.
2.2k words
4.3
22.3k
32
3

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

It's amazing how things can change dramatically in your life so quickly.

I have a blessed life. I met my amazing wife soon after we both finished college. She has the perfect little girl next door look. Sweet face with slightly plump cheeks, glowing smile, and blue eyes you could drown in. Her hair is long and wavy, light brown with natural blonde highlights. She's pretty tiny, only 5'2". Her tits are smallish, b-cups on a good day, and she has a soft very slight belly. She has hips and a good sized ass for her small frame. Her legs are nice, although obviously not very long.

Our sex life is good. Nothing to rave about, but we are intimate almost every other day, which compared to what my friends suggest in their marriages/relationships seems pretty good. We vary it up with different positions- not talking full Kama Sutra, but more than just missionary. She has a vibrator that is her go to for occasional masturbation. When we're having intercourse, she often stimulates herself with her fingers to help her achieve orgasm with me. After a cautious admission that her orgasms were much better with a vibrator, more and more she wants to use her vibrator during our intercourse.

I went along with it, because I certainly want sex to be pleasurable for my wife, but it got me thinking.

"Honey, have you ever gotten off just by vagina penetration and nothing else?" I asked her one evening.

"What?" she replied, confused by my sudden question.

"I mean, I get that its more pleasurable with your vibrator, or at least your fingers on your clit. Have you ever gotten off just from me penetrating you?"

"Harry, what do you want me to say here?" she responded softly.

Her change in attitude was noticeable. I don't think she meant to give so much away, but her question, phrased the way it was, implied she felt the need to protect my feelings.

"The truth," I said simply.

"Well, you asked me two questions there. First, have I ever orgasmed just by penetration and then you narrowed down to if I'd ever gotten off from just YOU penetrating me."

Her clarification hit me in a way I wasn't expecting. My question was meant to be singular, just with clarification. But from her perspective, I could see how it made it a different question. I knew my wife had sex before me. We both had chosen not to get into detail about our previous experiences beyond we both had sex before and it hadn't been a lot of other partners. We both had a couple of longer term relationships that included sex and we both had a small amount of singular encounters. That's pretty much all we had discussed. But now, something that hadn't really occurred to me before hit home. Had she have better sex with a former partner.

"So, hon, do you want to know the answer to both questions?" she continued.

I swallowed hard, steeling myself, "Yes. Both."

"I haven't really had an orgasm just from you penetrating me. I hope that's ok to hear," she explained.

"Yes. It's ok. I'm glad you are honest with me."

"For the second part, I have orgasmed just from penetration from other partners. Obviously before we were together. I absolutely want that clear. I've never cheated on you," she said emphatically.

"Oh. I mean, I understand and of course never thought about you cheating on me. We haven't discussed past stuff much before, so I guess it's not entirely surprising," I said, thinking it through.

"Maggie, do...do you wish anything was different with our sex life? Is there something I could do better or different that would make it more enjoyable for you?" I asked.

"Honey, orgasming isn't the end all be all to sex for me. Of course if we're doing it and I can get off, I certainly won't turn it down. But the intimacy we share is my main focus. And you getting off, of course. Besides, I can't count the number of times you've gotten me off with your magnificent tongue."

"I get that. But still, if anything was possible, is there something you might want on a more regular basis?" I asked, curious but also potentially dreading the can of worms I might be opening up.

She was quiet for a really expectantly long while, such that it became almost an awkward pregnant pause.

"No, hon. But thanks for asking me. You are a very generous partner," she finally replied.

We were both quiet for a bit.

"Mags, I don't mean to imply you wouldn't be truthful with me, but if there is anything you're holding back to spare my feelings, please don't."

She caressed my face with her hand, "Oh, babe. You're such a sweet man. I'm happy, ok. You don't have to worry about me."

---------------

Of course, that wasn't the end of it. This tale wouldn't exist (and especially wouldn't be posted here) if it was.

Her responses definitely circled in my head for days afterwards. One thing that especially stuck was her admission that she did have orgasms from penetration from others before me. So I analyzed what would be the difference. As probably most men would know, the answer seemed pretty clear. She must have had previous lovers that were bigger than me. We hear all the time that "size doesn't matter", but we've seen enough and heard enough to know that wasn't likely true.

So, being the problem solver I am (I'm an engineer), I realized that I'd need to test my theory. Introducing another man into our bedroom seemed dangerous and fantastical at that point, so I fixated on the idea of surprising her with a dildo. One of obvious more length and/or girth than my member. I guess I should admit that I know that I'm below average in the equipment department. I'm definitely a "grower, not a shower", but even at full hardness I still fall just short of 5 inches in length and only about 4 inches in circumference.

When I got into the world of sex toys, I was a little shocked at just how big they can go. Of course I wouldn't want to shock and overwhelm her, so to me, anything over 8 inches long seemed over the top. Most of the catalog entries didn't get specific about girth, but I could tell they were definitely more proportional than my tool. I settled on a 7 inch real skin model. When I went to order it, I hadn't been thinking about color before just assuming I'd get something white like me. But at the last moment, and I really can't explain why to this day, I ordered the "chocolate" one. I had just ordered a bigger, black dildo for my wife. Immediately after placing the order I was filled with a little nervousness. Did I push it too far? Would she be annoyed, embarrassed, or even disgusted by my choice and initiative? I just prayed we had a better relationship than that.

I knew she wasn't gun shy about sex toys- we'd had fun choosing her latest vibrator together when her old one gave out (yes, I know how that sounds and it absolutely was the truth of it. She wore that old one the hell out). But this was a big, veiny, fairly realistic black cock.

To make this part shorter, I'll just tell you that it arrived and I was able to keep it secret from her right up until I got the nerve to surprise her with it.

We had been intimate for a bit. She had blown me for a bit to get me hard (which didn't take half as long as normal as I was especially excited) and then I had spent some time going down on her. She was pretty wet already as blowing me is stimulating for her. To be honest, I think the combination of my shortcomings and her pretty constant and ample moisture didn't help our cause.

As I had about finished pleasuring her with my tongue, I spoke up to her.

"Honey, do you trust me?"

"Oh, yeah Harry. I trust you," she moaned.

"Can you close your eyes and allow me to give you something special? Something new?" I asked her.

"Oh, babe. Do you have a surprise for me?"

"I do."

"Alright, let me have it then," she nearly squealed.

I reached under our bed where I had hidden the dildo, I quietly spit on the tip while staring at it in the dim light. The realistic nature of it briefly made me thing about it being a real cock and what that would mean if it was aa real cock. It was then I realized that I didn't know if I had ever been harder than I was at this moment, about to penetrate my wife with a dildo larger than myself.

I put the tip to the opening of her vagina and began to very slowly push in.

"Oh," said upon first feeling it.

I pushed further so that the simulated glans opened her up more.

"OOH," she said, recognizing the difference in size for the first time.

I pushed past the head of the dildo, her lips hugging the surface of the simulated cock.

"Oh my!" she reacted louder now, really realizing the difference.

I pulled it back out a bit without it coming fully out, and then slowly pushed in further than I had gone before, still only about three inches in.

"Holy, geez," she said. Her head came up and I could tell she was struggling not to open her eyes. She must have been torn between trusting me and wanting to see for herself what it was I had introduced to her.

Again, I pulled back out until just the tip was still in and then I went much further than before. At this point, the dildo was just about further than I would go in her.

"Oh my christ, Harry. Ooooohhhh," she moaned.

It hurts me to say this, but I for sure had never gotten this reaction from penetrating her with my own dick before. I felt like I was harder still than before and it fueled my desire to see her take it all. I pulled it nearly out again and then purposefully rammed the whole dildo into her, fake balls deep.

"Oh, fuck YES, YES! Oh god, yes!," she exclaimed.

Her eyes flew wide open and she took in the dildo that I was fucking her with.

"Oh, yes, Harry, yes. Oh that is so good baby. Fuck me, that's good!"

I kept fucking her with the toy, pumping it in and out of her, feeling resistance as it bottomed out. It seems I had picked a near perfect size for my wife. Seeing her take this big black realistic cock into her tiny body was quite amazing. I'm sure it probably occurred to me while it was happening but it certainly came to me later that she was likely feeling completely filled for the first time in a very long time, perhaps for the first time.

I handed her the vibrator as I continued to fuck her with the dildo and she tossed it aside.

"Fuck me Harry, more, more. Don't stop! Harder!"

I kept going and then got probably the biggest shock in my life. She came with an huge, shuddering tremble in her legs and when she bucked off the dildo, she squirted out, practically hitting me in my face.

"Ooooooohhhh, god Harry. That was sooooo good. Oh. Oh. Oh. Soooo good," she moaned.

"Wow," was all I could say.

She reached down, grabbed my face and pulled me up to her and kissed me hard and passionately.

"Oh, Harry. I love you sooooooo much."

Of course we talked after we had calmed down.

"Where the hell did you get that from?" she asked, smile still on her face.

"From an online store. It came last week," I explained.

"And then I came tonight. Jesus Christ, Harry. What possessed you to order THAT?"

"Our conversation last month. You seemed to imply that my not getting you to cum from vaginal sex might be due to my size, so I wanted to test that theory."

"Oh, babe. That wasn't what I was intending to get at, but shit, I guess you proved it, didn't you. I hope that's ok," she said, looking in my eyes. The was a bit of embarrassment and more than a little pity in her eyes.

"Maggie, all I ever wanted was for it to be better for you. I am who I am and can't change that. But I figured I could apply my skills and make things better."

"So sweet. You know, you're still hard. Do you want to finish in me?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, please," I replied, moving on top of her.

She helped me insert my penis into her and I couldn't help but notice- the dildo had really opened her up. I could barely feel the sides of her normally quite tight pussy.

A look passed between us. She bit her lip. It looked so cute when she did that, but I quickly got what she was thinking. I was thinking it too. She couldn't feel me. The dildo stretched her enough that she couldn't feel my thin dick. And then I came.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers