Wife Wants More Pt. 02

Story Info
Things are taken to the next level.
1.1k words
4.32
12.1k
15
4

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
321 Followers

The dildo had become a regular staple in our sex life. I got the impression that Maggie was embarrassed to ask for it herself or maybe felt the need to shield my feelings from her being the one to ask for it. So, I was nearly always the one who initiated using it. We also ended every dildo-involved session with me doing her afterwards. She had a habit of staring me in the eyes when we did and on more than one occasion I saw a smile come across her face while I was entering her. I think she was getting off on not being able to feel me immediately after having sex with the dildo. I'm ashamed to admit this to you, dear reader, but I know I was. But it was an unspoken thing between us.

This chapter picks up several months after the first introduction of the dildo to our sex life. I went to get it in preparation for our evening's encounter and I realized that it wasn't exactly where it was when I put it up after cleaning it off last time. Was Maggie using it without me? She had ample opportunity. She worked shifts in her job as a nurse, so there were days when she would be home for hours without me. And today was such a day.

"Mags... Don't take this the wrong way and there's no judgement at all from me, but have you been using the dildo without me?"

Maggie turning several shades of red told me all that I needed to know.

"Yes," she replied meekly.

"Honey, seriously, it's fine if you do. It's not something you have to keep from me. Honestly, It turns me on that you're so into it."

She was still red, but her dismal face turned into more of a smirk.

"Do you think about it when we're not having sex?" I asked her.

"Yes," was all she said.

"Are you.. addicted to it?" I asked.

"Oh god," she replied embarrassed, "...yes."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I didn't want you to know that I wanted it..."

"...more than you wanted me?" I finished her thought, questioning if that's what she meant.

She looked at me, clearly ashamed at that but nodded her head meekly.

"Maggie, I know you may struggle to believe me when I say so, but I really am just happy you're feeling pleasure. I don't mind that it's a toy that you're enjoying more than me."

Tears formed in her eyes. I thought she was just touched by my sentiment, but then she hit me with something I didn't expect.

"It's not just that. It's not just that I enjoy the feeling from the dildo. It's what I'm thinking about when you or I are fucking me with it."

"Maggie, what do you mean?"

"Harry... I'm thinking about another man fucking me," she said, on the verge of blubbering now

"What? Who?" I was completely shocked by her admission, thinking that she was admitting an infidelity.

"No, baby, I'm not thinking about anyone in particular. I just... I'm imagining a man who is bigger than you fucking me. And it scares me. It scares me because the thought of fucking another man excites me even more than the feeling of the larger dildo does. I've found myself imagining fucking a man more hung than you all the time. And then, and then when you stick yourself into me just after we have sex. When I cannot feel you in me..."

I thought Maggie was literally going to cum right then just from describing to me what she was talking about. And I was probably equally as shocked as her when we both realized how hard I was from what she was saying.

"Baby, Harry. Does what I'm saying turn you on too? It looks like it does..."

My mouth was suddenly impossibly dry. I could hardly say anything. I could now only nod.

Her whole attitude change. The tears that had been in her eyes were quickly blinked away. After a long pause, the next words that came from her mouth sounded like they were spoken by someone else. Her voice was in a deep, commanding tone that I had never heard from my tiny, sweet wife.

"Harry. Bring that dildo over here and fuck your wife how she deserves to be. Fuck me with that BIG. COCK."

I moved with an unintentional speed as I responded to my wife's command.

It was obvious I didn't need to prepare her for the intrusion. She pulled her own panties to the side and they were sopping wet. I jammed the dildo into her and out of my carelessness and urgency I pushed that thing into her in one strong push.

"FUUUUUCK, YES!"

At first I thought I had overdone it, that I had hurt my precious wife. Instead, she looked at me with a nearly possessed look in her eyes and she grabbed my forearm, holding the dildo deep within her and she came hard.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop. Keep fucking me with that big cock, Harry! Oh god, can you imagine if it wasn't just a toy. If this were some big dicked stud fucking your wife's tiny pussy?"

"Ugh," I replied, unable to form words, as I struggle to keep plunging the dildo into Maggie. I WAS imagining it. It was all I could think of at the moment. And I, in that arousal-fueled moment, wanted nothing more.

When I finally found my words, amidst Maggie's grunts and groans, I couldn't hold back any more.

"Oh yes, baby, take that big stud's hard cock. You love that big cock, don't you?"

"YES, I DO!" she cried.

"Tell me how badly you want that big cock, Maggie."

"Oh, god, Harry! I want it so bad. I don't know that I've wanted anything more."

"Oh yeah you do. You want to fuck that big cock so badly, you'd fuck it in front of me."

"YES!"

"You'd want me to witness you taking that big cock, don't you! You'd want me to see the pleasure you'd be getting from that big cock."

"OH YES, YES, GOD HELP ME, YES!"

"You'd want me to know that big cock was pleasuring you more than I ever could, won't you?"

"AAAAAAHHHHH, YES. HARRY. THAT BIG COCK WILL FUCK ME WAY BETTER THAN YOU EVER HAVE AND EVER WILL! AAAAAAAHHHH, FUCK!"

Oh my god. What have I done?

Maggie came with another massive "dildo orgasm" (I really had found myself reclassifying her orgasms as "regular orgasms" and "dildo orgasms" because they really were not even in the same ballpark.)

As usual, after removing the dildo from her I put my almost painfully hard erection in her and as I put it in she couldn't help herself- she giggled.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Harry, are you even in me? I can't really feel you. My big cocked stud stretched my little pussy sooo much."

And I was done. I exploded into her.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
321 Followers