Wife Wants More Pt. 11

Story Info
Second night with Stan.
2.7k words
4.27
7.1k
10
8

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers

As requested, I drove Stan by a local pharmacy on the way home. What I suspected he was getting filled was confirmed to me as he popped one into his mouth right in front of me. The little blue pill was unmistakable. It felt weird to drive another man to get boner pills so he could last longer in your wife.

I thought about him sitting in the car with me. This bull of a man who I intentionally invited into my home to bed my wife. She begged him to claim her pussy and he's done so. I found myself thinking about his big tool going into her. And then I was thinking how he was sitting right there next to me with that big thing between his legs. Sure there was an aspect of jealousy- that he had such a bigger penis and that he was able to use it to give my wife pleasures I couldn't. But there was something else. Maybe it was just his talk about straight guys... doing stuff to it. He got into my head too, apparently.

We grabbed some take out as I wasn't expecting Maggie home until almost nine o'clock. Thinking about her coming home got me excited. Of course I love my wife and I am generally enthusiastic about her coming home to me. This was different though. It was like watching one of those nature documentaries where you know the lion was about to pounce on the oblivious gazelle. You were terrified for the gazelle, but you couldn't look away from the menace and power of the lion.

I wanted him to fuck her senseless and I wanted to watch it happen.

I was horrified by that thought instantly after having had it. And then I had the other thought. Fuck, why would she need me if Stan could provide her such pleasure? I was hard again and a chuckle from Stan led me to believe he had seen my pants tenting again.

Maggie did come in just before nine. I could tell she was exhausted. I didn't have to ask if it was a hard day. I was her husband and I knew that it had been. Usually when she was in this state I'd get in the shower with her and just rub her down until the water got cold and then we'd snuggle into bed together with hardly a word.

Then she saw Stan and it was like a new person was before me.

"You bastard. I have little been dripping your cum all day long. I had to change pads twice so it wouldn't leak through my scrubs."

Stan had a big shit eating grin. "Tell me never to do that again and I won't," he dared her.

She bit her lower lip. "You're such a pig. Hello honey. How was your day?"

I smiled at her acknowledgement. "It was busy, but productive."

"All I saw him produce was a couple of chubbies thinking about me screwing you," Stan joked.

I blushed but fortunately Maggie rolled her eyes. "Stan, you mind if I grab Harry for a minute?"

"He's your husband. Grab whatever you like. It's Harry who has... restrictions."

I saw a grin flash across her face, but she quickly suppressed it.

I followed her through to our bedroom. I thought we'd be doing our regular shower and cuddle, however I realized she hadn't said 'goodnight' to Stan if that was to be the case.

"How are you, babe?" she asked as she turned on the shower and began taking off her scrubs.

"Fine."

"You know what I mean. How are you dealing with all this with Stan."

"I..." I honestly fought to figure out what I wanted to say to her. "My feelings are all over the place. But at my core, I'm excited for the pleasure you're getting and that I'm playing some part in making it happen."

"Oh, Harry. You're a huge part in making it happen. You explored the toys. You figured out who you knew who could give me a big real one. You got him here. You're letting me explore beyond the typical boundaries of marriage. Don't sell yourself short."

The was a few seconds pause and we both saw the irony in her last statement and had to suppress giggles.

"You know what I mean," she laughed.

Instinctually I started to feel embarrassed by my size until I came to a realization at that moment. There was no shame in being smaller in size. It's just how I was born. Stan couldn't help how big he was either. It's just nature. When thinking about the nature aspect of it all, stepping aside to let the larger one at my wife felt right.

"Your member might not be as big, but your heart is mighty," she said, caressing my cheek after having finished stripping off. I looked at my beautiful Maggie.

"Harry. I hope this week won't be too hard on you. You've given me what I need. What do you need out of this? What do you want?"

"Promise me that after all of this, you will be mine."

"Yes. Absolutely. Never in question. I have these needs, but I do love you unconditionally, Harry. Always have, always will."

My heart leapt. This was really all I needed. "That's... good to hear."

She smiled at me and I glanced down at her nude body. I started to get erect. She giggled at the sight of it.

"You're so cute, honey," she said, testing it's hardness through my pants.

"Can we?" I asked.

Her smile faded and she shook her head. "Hon, my pussy is his now. Remember?"

"He doesn't need to know..." I suggested.

"But... I'll know. I want this. The dominance. The ownership. A modern woman probably shouldn't want possession. But I crave it. I want him to be my big-dicked daddy."

I moaned when she said this. I think she thought it was out of frustration or pity, but it wasn't. It was out of arousal.

"Oh, Harry. It'll be ok."

"No, I'm not... I mean, when you say things like that, when he talks about 'owning your pussy'... it worries me, but..."

"...but it also excites you?" she asked feeling my erection to be even harder.

"...Yes... Does that... does that make you think less of me?" I asked, recognizing how pitiful I sounded.

"No. No. I actually think it's hot. Having a big dick in me is great. Having a big dick in me with you watching is waaaay hotter. I fucking love how he takes me in front of you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. Guess this works for both of us," I reflected.

She smiled warmly. "I guess we got lucky. I'm going to take a shower now. But there's one more thing. Babe, I want you to go tell Stan that you're going to switch rooms with him, ok? I want him to sleep in the bed with me. You can stay to watch as long as you want. At least, if that's what he wants. But when we actually go to sleep, for this week, I want to really feel like I'm his. Do you understand?"

I just nodded, not able to find the words to respond.

"Harry, you have my heart but, at least for this week, Stan has my body."

-- -- -- -- --

I told Stan Maggie was in the shower and shared news of the new sleeping arrangements with him. He couldn't be more pleased.

"Oh wow. That's great news. And you're ok with this?" Stan asked.

"Yeah," I replied meekly. It didn't feel like I had much of a choice.

"Don't worry, little buddy. I know my place in this. I'll make it good for both of you. You're a lucky man. Maggie would be just the type of woman I'd want for a wife."

That comment put a pit of worry in my gut. Would he try to take her from me? Would her feelings for him change from just physical to something else after getting passionate sex with him for a week?

We went about moving stuff between the rooms. It felt very humiliating to have to move out of my own room, to be displaced in such a manner. Yet, I had a hardon on the entire time we were doing it. Stan's occasional snickers let me know he noticed.

We were done before Maggie came out of the bathroom in a transparent negligee that I had gotten her for our honeymoon. It was appropriate for what was happening but also stung a bit. How can anyone be wired the way I seemed to be, getting aroused at hurtful gestures? I pushed her in this direction, I encouraged her getting to this point. I got off on seeing her take big cocks, fake and now real. I was enjoying being cuckolded. But it still scared the crap out of me.

Stan whistled at how gorgeous Maggie looked. This caused her to blush a bit. Underneath the negligee was only a matching pair of transparent panties. It was such a revealing outfit, yet it still gave the veneer of innocence and of a gift to be unwrapped.

"I hope you're happy with the new plan," she said with a grin.

"I told Harry how lucky I think he is. I'm really counting my blessings to have you as mine for the week. It sounds like something I could really get used to."

"I am absolutely yours this week, daddy. Whatever you want to do with me, I am completely under your control."

"Oh, really?" Stan replied, obviously intrigued by this thought. "Anything?"

"Anything, Stan. I want you to use me for your pleasure. I took off the rest of the week. Any time you're not sleeping or working, I'll be at your beck and call."

This was news to me. Maggie never took time off work. I wonder how she swung that.

"You in agreement to this, little buddy?" Stan asked me.

"Yes, Stan. If that what she wants."

Maggie, my sweet girl-next-door looking wife beamed. She was eager to be Stan's whore for the week.

"Then come over here, Maggie. Get on your knees and take my cock out."

Maggie did as she was told. She looked delighted to pull his massive member out and she licked her lips in anticipation. She went to put it in her mouth but he stopped her.

"Not yet, you cock hungry slut. I didn't tell you to suck it yet. From now on, you do nothing unless I tell you to. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, daddy."

To make his point, he slapped her face with his dick and then rubbed it all over her. I thought maybe he had taken things too far, but Maggie just moaned. She was loving the debasement.

"Suck my balls, Maggie."

She did as she was commanded, sucking and nibbling on his testicles like they were the tastiest bonbons.

"Can you feel them churning up the baby batter I'm going to be putting in you very soon? Tell me how much you want my spunk in your married little pussy."

She stopped nuzzling his scrotum to answer him. "Fuck, Stan. I want your cum in my pussy more than I want anything in the world."

"Tell Harry why that is, Maggie."

"I want a real man's cum in my pussy. My instinct is to have a man like you breed me."

"You're damn right. We're going to make your birth control work overtime. You are still on birth control, aren't you Maggie?"

"Yes, Stan."

"Yes what?" Stan corrected her.

"Yes, daddy," she replied.

"Fuck... Can you imagine me knocking your sweet little wife up, Harry? You'd probably like that, wouldn't you?"

I was so tense I felt like I was going to explode in arousal but no, that reality would be way too far.

"No, Stan. Not at all. I don't want you to get Maggie pregnant. Please don't," I replied pathetically. I was begging this guy more than twice our age not to knock my wife up.

Stan just chuckled. "Ok, ok. Did you hear him, Maggie? You better keep up with your birth control this week."

Maggie was staring up at him past his dick in her face. "Whatever you say, daddy."

"Now, let's get back to what you're longing to do. Go ahead and worship my cock as you seem fit. Show me how much you love it, baby doll."

Maggie smiled broadly and went to town on Stan's cock. She rubbed it on her own face; she licked it up and down the shaft; she sucked on the tip and ran her tongue around the glans. She spit on it and made a sloppy mess of it, drooling on it and getting it absolutely cover in her spit. She messaged his balls as she did this. She looked like a pornstar, doing the filthiest things she could to show him and me how much she loved his cock. Again, the contrast of their ages was so apparent. It made the whole scene that much more taboo. I'd never seen Maggie act this lascivious.

"Alright, Maggie. You've proved yourself worthy. I want you to go to Harry and lean over him as he is sitting in that chair."

Maggie did as she was ordered. She was looking me in the eyes with a lustful look. Stan came up behind her and ripped her panties off of her in one quick motion making the both of us jump. I was pissed for a second because of how expensive they were and what they represented (our honeymoon), but then the arousal of him manhandling her took over. I could tell Maggie was about to cum just from the way he was treating her.

He pushed her over so she had her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and he plunged his big tool right into her pussy without easing in. She practically screamed in my face, reacting in something smack between ultimate pleasure and excruciating pain.

"Stan!" I yelled out of concern for her.

Inches from my face she shook her head at me. "No... No, that was incredible. It's ok, Harry. Oh my god, I have never felt anything like that before. Fuck. He's so full inside of me."

"Tell him, Maggie."

"It so fucking good, Harry. I don't know how I'm ever going to get off from you again. I love stan's cock."

"Yeah you do, baby doll. You belong to me. Your pussy is mine. I'm making it mine. When I'm gone, you're going to long for it. Every time you fuck the little guy, you're going to wish it was me fucking you," Stan told us, punctuating each sentence with a thrust out and in. He was pounding Maggie's pussy.

Maggie and I both moaned at Stan lewd comments.

"You know why that was so good for her, Harry? Because her cunt is absolutely drooling for my cock. Her body is so aroused by the existence of my better cock that she's producing a ton of lubricant. You probably go down on her before you fuck her most of the time. You have to to get her juices flowing for even your meager thing. She sees my cock and it's waterworks down there."

He continued pounding her as he was taunting me. Meanwhile, Maggie's eyeballs were practically rolling back into head. She was in bliss. I was hard as a rock seeing him pound away at her and hearing her moans.

Stan got himself pretty worked up. I could see he was failing to hold back his own orgasm.

"Tell me again where you want me to finish, Maggie."

"Cum in my pussy, daddy. Every time, I want your cum in my married cunt. You cum belongs inside me. Make me feel what it would be like to be bred by you."

Stan had a huge shit-eating grin on his face. "That's right. This pussy is mine."

He couldn't hold back anymore. He grunted and I could tell he was blowing his load inside my wife. I said a little prayer that her birth control did it's job under my breath.

Stan's orgasm triggered one in Maggie. She sucked in her breath and her legs trembled under her. Stan and I both had to hold her up as her legs trembled violently and she let out the loudest moan I had ever heard her utter right in my face.

Helped her to the bed and Stan dismissed me as he crawled into bed with her.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers