All Comments on 'Wife wants More'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
carbilz4carbilz4over 2 years ago

Different, not your normal story. I still gave 5 stars, good writing a what a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a great premise, clumsily handled. The sex could have been much better, longer and way more intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. Would love a longer version or continuation of it.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Different but still a enjoyable read

FemdomVirginFemdomVirginover 2 years ago

I greatly enjoyed this but felt it was too short. If you’re going to continue this or with stories like this, I strongly recommend going into more detail and drawing the sex out.

Personally, I’d love to see Sharon become more dominant and aggressive with both of them. Seeing her fuck him in the ass would be great. I’d also love to see more Small penis humiliation, with both of them taunting him about being smaller than a girl, Sharon humiliating him while fucking his wife etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello! First off, I want to say that your SPH stories are some of my fave stories across any genre on this site. If I may offer slight constructive criticism though, one thing that I've noticed across your recent stories (this, accidental femdom later chapters), is that you rush the sex. The SPH teasing, the building, the cucking, is all fantastic. But, when it comes to the actual sex scenes, you kinda rush through them. This story is a bit of an example of that--why not draw out the SPH more during the actual sex scene, with more teasing from Sharon and Alisa? I know this was meant to be a shorter story, but it's an example. I felt the same way about some of the later chapters of Accidental Femdom -- when it finally gets to Kat pegging the main character, you kinda breeze past it. I thought it would have been hotter to describe the penetration, the stretching, having to accommodate Kat's cock, etc. Having her tease him about how hers is bigger and thicker, can do what he can't, etc.

Anyway, just a thought, and to reiterate -- I really love your work. I hope the feedback is useful, or at least not offensive/hurtful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am just like Sharon, except my "clit" is only 4 inches. I loved it. Pretty_Sissy_Julie

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Mmmm I need a ‘Sharon’ in my life. Big beautiful boobs and a hard cock yummy all dreams answered! Yes please!!!!! Call me call me now haha thx for sharing loved it so hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally I loved this story exactly how you wrote it. Unlike others, I like the stories not being too long and get right to the point! So for me, this story was perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...