All Comments on 'Wife Warms Up Pt. 01'

by YourFavoriteFantasy

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

"YourFavoriteFantasy" will end in a nasty divorce! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG

You still trying to avoid the inevitable.

Now you try to stretch the crap in chapters?!

Just quit, fantasy without talent is a recipe for painful mental dry ejaculation.

Go back to drawing by numbers or copyrighted in cum farted sayings from latrine walls, but ... go, away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I star without reading a cuckold nightmare

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thought was imaginative and true representation of how cuckolding can take root with a couple and create ts own momentum until fantasy turns to reality

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

You started it. Just remember that. If you'd kept your mouth shut about having other men fuck her, she'd still be yours. By the way, good luck on that happening now that she's remembering her past lovers. Soon you'll get your wish to see her fuck another guy, then another, and more. Eventually, she won't need you watching to enjoy other men. Hope your marriage survives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Precum was leaking from my cock reading this. More please!

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 3 years ago

Great story ! Got very hard reading it .

8itgood8itgoodalmost 3 years ago

The part of the story where your wife is blowing you and you use a dildo on her, reminded me of my wife. My wife gets on all fours, her butt pointed towards the side of my head. This give me access to her pussy to use either my fingers or a vibrator to pump into her. When the mood is rigjt and she is very tirned on, I will ask, How does he feel? Usually she gobbles down deeper on my cock.

Really, some people give out one star, without reading the story....no reason but to try to keep a rating down.

Don't let negative critism bother you, some folks don't get it....it is only a story....but they troll and leave crazy comments.

Good luck in your future writttings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

here come the idiot brigade with their predictable copy paste comments. great story, pls write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great beginning. Many times the mental aspects of sex are just as powerful if not more than the physical ones.

This was a very believable story. Please don't let the negative few stop you from continuing. Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Tags quickly tell me what this POS will be about. LW is now 90% cuck every day.

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

There's a group of idiots who lack the talent to create anything of their own that jump all over this sort of story. Ignore them, as it's their goal to stop others from expressing themselves. And if anyone who is the sort of person to spew hate at this sort of story is reading this, I suggest that all you have to do is not read any story that contains wife sharing and cuckolding.

This is good introductory story to what will no doubt be a very good series. It's far more realistic to provide this sort of build up rather than have a woman jump from modest wife to full on hot wife overnight. Keep up the good work and keep writing. :-)

FrankTellingsFrankTellingsalmost 3 years ago

Great build up. My anticipation was rock hard too.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

These women are nothing short of amazing. They could walk into any place in the world, grab any one of 500 random guys, and he would have a dick that falls into the upper .01% of men as it relates to size. I mean, why don't these women go pari-mutuel racing events and get rich picking at much better odds? Why aren't all these women stock brokers or hedge fund managers? Also, does every guy who has a wife-sharing fantasy suddenly look down and their average size dick has suddenly shrunk to 1.5"?

.

This work did get into more of the psychological aspects of this highly-fetishized lifestyle, but the stereotypes run rampant. Don't average or ugly women do this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot Wife is code for Show Dog. Look how beautiful she is, she poses, she moves, and she's MINE. I Trained her. I own her.

Any woman who would stay with a man that fucked up deserves all the regret and pain she will eventually suffer. Morons.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, love how she recovers and decides to play with the tidbit he gave her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Be thankful for the trolls/haters. When they come out it signals a good story.

It actually backfires on them as it generates more attention to your story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

translover021translover021almost 3 years ago

Love the slow burn build and the teasing. A great cuckold/NTR story can be achieved by what the reader doesn't know more than explicit details sometimes. I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Got to love the comments, especially from the cuckold lovers. They seem to do a lot of whining about other readers. Are they feeling guilty about something? One idiot actually thinks when a story has a bad rating it's a good story. What fucking sewer did that idiot crawl out of? And then there is Edward1970 who only wrote one loving wife story and it didn't fare well, so he feels he must vent his frustration on the readers. Chill out idiots, all your whining isn't going to stop the negative comments on garbage stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. One Star. Eat your heart out willing cucks. I know you hate it when other's don't share your filthy minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing filthy about this...just another way for fun and adoration of wifey...the condescending remarks are rude and biased for only their way is the right way.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING HOT STORY!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A fun story, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Good story, but he is really a wimp, disguising himself as a man. He needs to grow a pair, and not be beholding to some man, who he is told about by her. May come a day soon, when he needs to BTB, and get on with life, by himself. She was, and is a TRAMP, and a mean one, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another WACC ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"LW is now 90% cuck every day," says 26thNC, a prolific LW commenter.

And yet he and all his like minded commenters keep coming back every day for more. Curious, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idiot anonymous who claims we keep coming back every day for more. Yes, we do, we keep coming back to read some decent entertaining stories, not the willing cuckold type he seems to prefer. I love all the stories written by the "hall of fame" writers. You don't see too manyauthors that fit into the 90% category of loving wives in the "hall of fame" list. Matter of fact, most likely none. I got as far as when the pathetic ass wipe fantasizes about his wife being with another man. Went to the end and gave it a one star rating that I give all willing cuckold stories, without bothering to read them. How do I know they're willing cuckold tales? Just need to read the tags, the comments or just a few paragraphs. That's enough to make me want to puke. Only the pathetic sewer rats would favor this type of story. Yes, you know who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re:Edward1970 Don't you have any shame at all? Do your parents know you're a whore man? You're a pathetic excuse of a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another scum author without brains. Writes for the morons and scum who roam this category. One ass wipe actually called this fun and adoration of wifey. You wouldn't know a good story if it bit you in your worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Don't worry about the negative comments from the guys that come here to 1. wack off and 2. feel guilty about it and troll you. This is awesome stuff. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. The negative commenters here are just jealous, insecure guys who like to think they are so macho. They are really missing out on the wonderfully exciting lifestyle of wife sharing. Oh well, it’s their loss.

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

Very good start. Lots of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waste of time! Typical "woman" - talk, talk, talk; yak, ham, yak. Get on with it!

I haven't got the time or the patience to put up with this blah, blah, blah bullshit! Get an editor! Eliminate this entire page! Learn something about writing!!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop approaches: “Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch…”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Same old thing, stupid and ugly, just trying to push the agenda for the female dogs running around loose...

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog18 days ago

No cuckold, hotwife or wife sharing here. Just a little talk and teasing. I'm assuming I won't be disappointed in later chapters. 4 stars

mroc77mroc7712 days ago

Loving it so far. The slow build is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous