Wife Warms Up Pt. 02

Story Info
More exploration & Megan reveals a hidden domineering streak.
1.7k words
4.34
59.5k
82

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks later as things were warming up in the bedroom I managed to find a semi-natural way to bring Adam back up. I admitted that I was curious about her big dicked ex boyfriend and wanted to know more. Thankfully Megan didn't seem put off. I learned that he was someone she had dated for about a year during her first job out of college when she had been living down in Philadelphia.

"Why are you so interested in Adam?" she eventually asked coyly as a smile began to purse the sides of her lips.

"Is it because I told you that he had a really big penis?"

I nodded, embarrassed. It was pretty obvious after all.

I felt her hand begin to slowly tug on my stiffening erection.

She coquettishly answered my questions about him, confirming that the sex had always been VERY good and that she had definitely enjoyed the size of his bigger cock.

"It's not that I don't love yours too sweetie" she said sweetly...

"It's just that Adam's was MUCH bigger".

I asked why they had broken up and Megan told me that he had been transferred to San Francisco for work. She had just started her job and wasn't in a position to move. They had attempted the long distance thing but soon realized that it was bound for failure.

"So nothing particularly bad happened"... I probed

"Nope! Nice guy. We just broke up." she explained simply.

She teased me about the difference in size between Adam and myself a few times that night as we had sex. Obviously getting the reaction she wanted she did it again the following week as well.

It both turned me on and gave me an idea.

I wasn't entirely sure how she would react as it would inevitably be a bit overt. I considered trying to do it online but in order for the idea to work I felt she needed to be there in person. I decided it was worth taking the chance.

That Sunday I told her I had a surprise shopping trip planned for us. She looked at me puzzled, but without much prompting made her way to the car. I steered us to a local sex shop and she looked at me confused as we pulled up in the parking lot behind.

"No questions. Just go with it, ok?" I reasoned.

She wasn't really a 'sex store' kind of girl but to her credit she cautiously allowed herself to be led inside.

Having visited it myself previously I was familiar with the layout and I directed her towards a large wall near the back with an enormous display of dildos. They came in all different sizes, styles, and colors in a dizzying array.

"Which one is Adam?" I said with a sly grin.

Megan looked at me puzzled for a moment. This was a very 'real world' exploration of our fantasy and not something that would usually be in her comfort zone.

She looked at me and said nothing for a moment and I feared she was going to tell me that she wanted to leave.

However she seemed to sense that a challenge of sorts had been put forth.

She turned back slowly and surveyed the rest of the store, as if to ensure that there wasn't anyone she knew there. Aside from the disinterested shop clerk behind the counter the only other person was a middle aged woman looking at lingerie.

Seeming to have satisfied herself Megan took a step forward towards the wall.

She quickly navigated towards the right side of the wall which contained the more lifelike silicon phalluses. Growing in confidence she began to examine them, noting length and girth as she proceeded through the selection.

She soon stopped at one and reached forward for it. I watched entranced as her small right hand encircled the base of it and began to slide up the shaft. Reaching the very large head she ran her palm over it as if to check the size and feeling. I watched a small smirk of recognition and familiarity creep across her face.

"There" she said simply, placing it down on the counter in front of me.

"I'll be in the car"

With that she turned on her heel and proceeded towards the exit, leaving me to complete the purchase.

I realized that watching her go through and select the dildo had made my heart race. I had to take a deep breath as I sorted through the large stack of boxes on the wall to find the corresponding dildo to the display.

Finally locating the matching one I proceeded to pay the shop clerk and return to the car. Megan was checking emails on her phone, and as ever proceeded to act like nothing unusual had just happened.

"Adam" was key in advancing the fantasy further. I was too excited to play things cool and the night that we purchased the dildo I suggested we try it in the bedroom. Watching Megan take it was as close as I had gotten to fantasy fulfilment. I referred to the dildo as 'Adam' and though appearing a bit rueful at first Megan soon got into the role-play aspect of it. Over the next few sessions where we used the dildo a scenario developed where Adam was Megan's 'boyfriend' that she liked to fuck when she needed to get laid properly.

I would inevitably be teased about the difference in our sizes and made to watch her orgasm with it. On really good nights I would get to fuck her after, but I even considered being forced to cum as I watched to be a win. Occasionally she would leave me with a painful boner and no release. The threat of her putting a stop to my fantasy games prevented me from ever sneakily getting myself off in those situations.

As usual any kind of fantasy roleplay was up to me to initiate. I would often get an eye roll or some kind of mild platitude as a result of my suggestion, but once she got going my wife had the ability to fulfill some of the kinkiest parts of my desires.

She had never initiated anything herself until that one night. I'd considered it a big win. We had been curled up on the couch watching the end of the football game. We'd had a few drinks by that point of the evening and she was curled up against me with her head on my chest.

"Let's go upstairs. Adam is going to be here soon to fuck me. You can get me ready"

She'd said it quietly, seductively, and confidently.

I actually felt my body stiffen at the blatant way she had said it. It was the only time she had ever openly suggested something like this.

Obviously, and without any hesitation, I immediately followed her upstairs.

In the bedroom and with the lights dimmed she directed me to get undressed and lie down on the bed. I did what was instructed and watched as Megan sexily pulled her t-shirt over her head and wriggled out of her jeans.

Clad only in a matching lime green lingerie set she crawled up onto the bed. She made it as far as my waistline and I watched appreciatively as she bent over in front of my soft penis. Her bra created a huge canyon of cleavage as she looked up at me and dropped her hand into my lap positioning my dick upwards.

"Let's get your little penis nice and hard. You can do me for a little bit and get me warmed up for when my boyfriend gets here to fuck me properly with his huge cock"

Jesus. She was really laying it on tonight! I thought to myself.

I lay back and appreciated the soft warmth of her mouth as it enveloped the length of my dick. Soft, she could easily take it all inside and she was soon swirling her tongue around and quickly fashioning an erection.

She soon withdrew leaving my slick penis pointed upwards in front of her.

"Sweetie" she led sweetly...

I looked up as she locked eyes with me confidently.

"Adam and I have been talking and we'd like you to wear one of these when you fuck me from now on".

From behind her back she produced a box of condoms. I looked on in confusion. Surprise clearly registering across my face.

She continued in her most teasing of tones as she began to unseal the box, producing a strip of condoms.

"We've decided that Adam is the only one who gets to cum in my pussy now. You can still put your dick in me occasionally, but my pussy is mostly just his now, ok?"

She sounded incredibly sexy saying it. The 'concept' of what she was saying wasn't out of line with the kind of teasing stuff we might try. It was the fact that SHE was initiating it that was truly remarkable and unusual.

I lay there dumbfounded as a condom was produced and then unrolled down my waiting shaft. I hadn't worn one in years and simply just seeing my penis enshrouded in one was very bewildering

With some soft placation about how this 'should still be fine and I should be glad that I get to go inside of her', Megan lifted herself up and sank herself down onto my dick.

Even with the condom on it felt incredible and her teasing game was strong that night. I didn't even make it to another position. I was quickly ejaculating into the reservoir tip of the condom as my wife lifted her sexy ass up and down on me.

I was summarily admonished for having cum too quickly and then asked to watch from the side of the bed as she pleasured herself with first her vibrator and then "Adam". The visual of her little pink pussy stretching to accommodate the size of the dildo's much wider girth was something that I loved watching time and again.

I awoke the next morning and as usual things were 'back to normal'. However, I was puzzled by what had led to Megan's initiation the previous evening.

It was so unusual that I found it a bit unsettling.

What had brought about the sudden change?