All Comments on 'Wife Warms Up Pt. 05'

by YourFavoriteFantasy

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You droned on for five chapters and this was your ending? There really wasn't a story here. Husband has some fantasies and his wife shows him who is the boss. When your lead characters are dumber than rocks your story has no chance of being either interesting nor entertaining. Five chapters?????

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have never understood how a man can ever fantasise of seeing his wife fuck someone else …I can infer that most of these guys have a homo kink or a transsexual link in their brains and then try to transcribe their own fantasy of being fucked through this fantasy of having their wives fucked by someone!

To them I say…gays( or mental gals as the cas May be) …have the guts to accept what u are…come out and be what u want to be a gay or a trans! Don’t ruin a poor girls life by marrying her …let her be available for a real man! U guys can surely find guys who will fuck u in your present condition itself! It’s ok no one will judge u..

And the same goes for this writer and all other of their ilk too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it but to a reality point the marriage would be toast. Couples should be able to fantasize and role play without it ever getting to reality. That keeps it fun . Once you add another person that’s dhen secrets, jealousy and cheating happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gay boys get married so daddy won't know there gay. Then they get there wife's to bring home men Soo he can jack off to naked mens and eat there cum out of there wife's .

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This cuck is straight up pathetic. The whore needs to be spitroasted over a slow fire.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Please find a toilet and flush yourself before you attempt to "write" again. Considering your mind came up with this sissy wimpy pathetic crap you need more help in RL than that worthless sniveling closeted husband does in his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just admit you're gay and let her have a normal life with an actual man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm speechless. This was literally mindless drivel. Horrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The 5 stories were good and I read it all. I didn't think it would end the way it did. He is my idea: Guy shows up, husband does drinks they get hot on the couch and the no BJ, they go up stairs and say good night to the husband. All night long talking and moans and oh and ah's etc. then the guy leaves in the morning and the wife comes to get her husband.

Husbands finds out the wife got a old boy friend that was gay to help her pull off this show to get back at him for thinking he wanted her to do this and that she would do it. The room was clean, as extra blanket on the bed for him to cover up and her outfit, she loved it and so did her husband, after all he learned his lesson and picked the color of her panties and bar set for himself anyway. John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good story. Kind of disappointed it's ending here but I look forward to what you do next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It didn't necessarily end with a bang, but more anti-climatically I would think. This is not a complaint, just an honest observation on my part. All three would have to be having some deep thoughts, if not during, then certainly days and weeks later.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesalmost 3 years ago

First, ignore the trolls. They seem to take a particular joy in reading very long cuckold stories, then getting their panties in such a wad that they take it out on the author. Ignore them, and they go away.

Meanwhile, your story was really good. I agree that the ending was anti-climactic, and I think could have been written better. But the whole story is exciting, engaging, and a good description of the start of a cuckold relationship. I hope you keep writing.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and I found the wife to be a surprisingly agreeable character — they usually aren’t, in my limited experience. People tend to write them either too flat or over-the-top psycho, which can be amusing, but not really. The fella, Mark, seemed a bit too comfortable, but then we don’t really know much about what he’s been told by the wife, so I guess I can forgive that. My own bias tells me that things would have been more awkward when the two men were introduced, but that’s me.

.

As to the protagonist, well…I think he was written as expected, but I have a very strange love-hate thing with the cuckold fantasy and the men who have that particular fetish. It fascinates me, but it’s a guilty pleasure. Like slowing down for an accident and really hoping no one was hurt, but at the same time wanting to see a little blood…or maybe even a lot? As my friend Stephen would say. Anyway, maybe it’s because I’m female and I honestly think cheating is horrible, but I’m also kind of intrigued by the idea that a guy would actually have that fetish. I don’t know. I think that makes me a bad person, actually. Fuck.

.

I want to understand why I keep reading cuck stories. So good job. Thanks for sharing. PS: I swear, I really wanted the husband to text his wife “N” …I wanted to see where that road would lead. The other one, well…I had no real interest once they went upstairs. I lose the thread every time at that point. My fault.

AhboomAhboomalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see her desire Adam's cock again

netinguwannetinguwanalmost 3 years ago

"It's so fucking big Mark". "No, never this big". After the second date Megan told her husband Mark was not as big as Adam, her dildo and her ex. What's up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some of these anti cuck comments are really pathetic. How can grown men be so weak minded? If you want monogamy read Romance stories. IDIOTS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this! As someone who has the same fantasies as to cuckolding, it gives you some concerns as to what it may entail. Especially, going for lingerie. Can’t stand the thought of shopping period let alone trying to determine what Mark might like. Everything else after that was such a setup for “ok” you got what you asked for. I guess I could see my wife doing this to me only as I wanted to see in this story more than once!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A stupid story. Minus 10. He can't satisfy her with his tiny dick... Mark will be back...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good, really really good! Will there be more? If not, you did a perfect job.

youresoniceyouresonicealmost 3 years ago

Thank you for such a well written, hot story!

I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing good story, hopefully we will have some more, my wife has already named on of her toys...so yaaar maybe who knows

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

What kind of man gives his wife to another, and then is OK with being dismissed to another room like little sissy fag with no balls, and jerk off instead of reclaiming the wife? Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In real life, I think she never fucked Mark. I think he was a friend who she got to pretend the actual fucking, although they obviously did a lot of sexual stuff short of fucking. I think she wanted to teach her husband a lesson about his fantasy world.

pmondrianpmondrianover 2 years ago

Great story! I do hope you'll be writing a sixth chapter with a date with another man.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and fantasizing about the wife doing the same thing. I know it was fantasy but don't all Men have same or similar fantasies. I known I do. Great read and definitely left me with wet undies from pre cum. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to hear you story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of man like Patillie constantly trolls hotwife stories to write negative comments? I tell you what kind of man you are Patillie. You are a man who is projecting. This turns you on and you cannot stand yourself for it. I sure hope that there are some additional chapters. This fantasy is dangerous but it is erotic and you sir are a genius with words. I loved the entire series. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice job...nicely wrapped up. In truth...I personally believe (just for psychological discussion's sake) the marriage would not have lasted...as one or both of these participants came to their sense! But fun - erotic - story. Many th anks. Footwriter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kill Mark. I would be worth the time in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's literotica so not real life, consequently a nice neat ending is possible were the perils of the hotwife reality can be controlled, the reality can be very different indeed. A well written story by a talented author.

SilkessSilkessover 2 years ago

This was an excellent read! Thanks for such a wonderful story. It turned me on a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why have the sex behind closed doors? You made it PG-13. Disappointing

dougy2018dougy2018about 2 years ago

Loved this story and your writing!!! I so wish you would add to this story, maybe some additional humiliation for hubby, him in panties, his tasting her lovers cum on her tits, crerampie, etc? I love the fact they are still a couple and she hasn't gone cock crazy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great story. Each chapter building upon the last and reaching it's finality with Mark fucking Megan. The real life of this taking 2yrs and having real life mixed into the story, like family visiting the day and not having an opportunity to talk immediately as life gets in the way. Also, the ending with Megan not turning into slut fucking every guy she meets after fucking Mark. More of real life.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

Fuck like I said at the end of the previous chapter she hijacked his fantasy, turn him into a Cuck instead of a voyeur, what to teach him a lesson? No he thinks everything‘s gone back to the way it was before, nope don’t think so she has a little respect for him now she just fucks guys behind his back he must make really good money so she’ll keep him around and fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You had us up until this last chapter. It seemed to go from 'their' play to 'her' play. That's where relationships fall apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 5 star ending, not only could I picture this but it was unique.

We also did this once, he had pulled the cum soaked stretched lining out of her pussy where it remained after he left and I masturbated to the sight while she layed in a trance like state. It was well after I had finished before she moved at but then she said she almost left with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written, realistically paced, emotionally genuine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck did the husband get out of this. Really she won't discuss it. Look well written, but I hated this story sorry.

onegreatreaderonegreatreaderover 1 year ago

I came so hard reading oh wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I went from 4 stars to 5 stars.

I'm glad that she continued to love her husband and return to an at least seemingly back to normal marriage with her husband.

I wonder if Adam would come to town in some future story, of course not being as cooperative?

JasteJasteabout 1 year ago

Excellent series but wish that there were more episodes

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Although I am not much into cuckold stories, I really enjoyed this one. It was well-paced, nice buildup, likeable characters. The wife does not lose respect for her kinky husband, though she certainly takes over.

Comments by mletrout are right on!

And the comment by one anonymous person suggesting the intense cuckolding scene was faked is quite intriguing. Maybe a different story for another time.

To me, the story stands complete. Adding more to it is unnecessary and could even tarnish the gem we have here. J.

GoodwonesGoodwones8 months ago

I liked these stories. The step by step movement to his cuckolding is hot. You should consider further stories where he is in the room, watching them. And next, how she wants to be tied up by Mark with him in the room. You can go on and on with this thread, thinking of more men she fucks in different situations.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The most unrealistic part of all these stories is how often the men can cum and how quickly they recover. Even the most horny college aged men would have difficulty performing like this.

spinpole2001spinpole20018 months ago

Such a great story!

i122i1227 months ago

Great story, hope there is a next in this series

Grova1985Grova19856 months ago

Great series, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked it! Been trying for years to get my wife to have sex with others men with no luck. A couple of times I got her to drinking martinis where she fell asleep with a friend over. I opened her shirt, she braless and he nursed on her big tits until she started to wake up. Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For the time being I've decided to leave it and just appreciate my relationship. Our fantasy games are done.

===> MC got very lucky. Megan is an unusual woman. She finally agreed ro his fantasy and had 2.5 hours of the best f$cking she ever had (with some intimacy), but locked that door, knowing it would destroy their marriage. It was a warning and it finally tripped his insecurity. And it also scared her that her husband was willing to put up with all her domineering behavior leading up to it. Can't blame Mark. He got consent from both and treated both with (reasonable levels of) respect. Megan is way too good for the MC. This was an artfully done and well plotted hotwife story. There is more to life than orgasms and she wanted to preserve their marriage. Hence the only solution in dealing with her obsessed husband was to go through with it and then slam door, after shocking her husband. He is a lucky man. In most cases he would be marginalized and disrespected in shirt order, with a pale shadow of a marriage. 5 stars.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch1923 days ago

Enjoyed the story ,for many years I have suggested to my wife that she should fuck another man, as she was a virgin when we met and has never fucked another or let herself be fingered, she entered into the fantasy world with me and going out with her underwear ,which turned the both of us on,I would tell her which men were watching her and she would get very wet,I could imagine myself in the husbands place ,apart from the domination side of the story,I know some husbands find if weird but I find the idea of my wife fucking other men, very exciting, going so far as to turn her into a slut for a night then becoming my sweet wife again.....until the next time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous