All Comments on 'Wife was 'Single' at a Wedding Pt. 02'

by DerelictShadow

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Do you really think this is a good story?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Oh for fuck sake. Stop writing.

You’re not writing a script so stop prefacing who is saying what. If you have to do that then your story is shit and you shouldn’t post it.

Second, how is she in a pool playing chicken? You think parents want their kids to see some drunken bitch parading about half naked, making a spectacle of herself?

Lastly, they’re at a fucking WEDDING! Most ppl will know each other or have some idea who’s who...it’s not a fucking stripe club you idiot.

The bride and groom would be kissed to get shut down by the cops because a couple of drunk women got arrested for public indecency and ended up with a sex offender change.

Fuck me stupid, if you’re going to write bullshit, then have the common fucking courtesy of making it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

no matter how big the cocks are, i thought a cuckold was always a cuckold.

maybe at 5 inches, it's half cuckold?

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Ah okay time to leave this writer. The wife in this story and her friend have played the husband really well. The wife gets to be a slut wife and the husband will never stop her and he is now a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The script-style dialogue is too distracting.

It’s not a screenplay.

It’s as though you couldn’t be bothered to turn your notes into an actual narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like I said about part 1, who wouldn't know who is with whom at a wedding? Are these two total strangers where they don't recognize husband and wife? What "wife" would do that. Even it was a dance, OK, but no tits and ass and grabbing dicks or jerking off other guys at a wedding. I get fantasy but it has to have some realism.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Well, the " derelict "part is right anyway. Is there a fucking point to this drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pure, dirty, silly fun. And five stars.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 3 years ago

I don’t mind some cuckold stories when the husband is a willing participant. But this seems to be and plan hatched by the wife and friend. I agree with the other comentor that the behavior of the wife would not be tolerated a wedding ie: bumping and grinding and riding on the guys shoulders. And is the husband really a cuck if the college boys are smaller than he is and if the friend follows through with fucking him then it sounds like a win the husband too. Also what bride would be ok with getting someones cum on her hands on her special day. I think some of the comments were a little harsh for a first time writer. I’ll keep reading as long as the husband doesn’t get screwed over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lacks any credibility whatsoever. The original premise was ridiculous and has gone downhill ever since.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

Why did you write a second part to this? I read moronic crap regularly on this site as you really don't know what you are going to get until you get into a story. I have never even considered this before but if you write more in this series I will just go to the end page and give it the 1 that is deserves without even a cursory glance at the story.

This is even worse than some of the stuff from the foreign writers that butcher the English language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, what utter garbage. She gives handjobs to three guys at a wedding in front of her husband right after explaining how she was going to get them to jerk themselves off and he's alright with that "little" change of plans. Hmmm, getting them to jerk each other off went out the window really fast.

I've read stories with the dumbest plots before, it really is a mixed bag of tricks here on Literotica, and you don't know what you are getting until you get a bit into any given story. But this doesn't even come close to making sense. The bride get's random cum on her hand, identifies it by SMELLING it, TELLS her husband DURING the dollar dance and they both have a chuckle as he gets her a napkin. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? This is almost as stupid as the husband being okay with the wife jacking these guys off with her wet ass pussy.

Chapter three, She get's them all to buy her and Amy a drink each to wash the taste of their cum from her mouth as she swallows a load from each of them. Boy we are really fleecing these college boys aren't we?

Chapter four, Amy agrees to eat a load from Amber's cunt from each of them for another 6 "free" drinks. Man they are really milking these college guys for the drinks aren't they?

Chapter five, Amber convinces them to buy her and Amy ANOTHER 6 drinks by agreeing to go back to the room and let them make her airtight BUT... only if her "friends husband" can come with to watch out for her safety.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Now you've let yourself be influenced by the bad comments and written an even worse story! I am sure you are still learning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the haters. Keep gong, I love stories about wives losing control in front of a shocked husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking Garbage. That's all I can say about this story. One Star for both chapters. Why did you even bother writing such garbage? Oh wait, the sewer rats must be satisfied.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

So you at least tried to avoid the "Oh my god their cocks are so huge honey and your little wee wee cant ever make me feel good".

So you get props for that, but it was still a well planned cucking by her and Amy. I cant see it as any different than that.

Yes, we can all guess a couple of gals will be getting fucked while their significant other sits there with that "I cant believe I was getting hard watching (insert name here) getting fucked by someone not me"

Nothing about this really ended up being very good. And its going to get worse....in both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In the next part she will tell her husband, “I don’t know how this happened. One minute I was trying to get them to jerk each other off, the next minute I was in the middle of a gang bang. But look at the bright side of things. They bought us another round of drinks before they fucked me!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue your story. Really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With alcohol, the party is even crazier.

With Loving Wives, the writers are even more cuckold weaklings.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 3 years ago

More SHIT for the LW sewer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife enjoys playing with young guys at social gatherings like wedding reception dances. She usually finds a young guy she likes, takes him back to our room, and teaches him a thing or two about how to pleasure a woman. She considers it to be sort of a social service activity. Plus, she gets a pussy full of cum and they can get an new erection in less than 10 minutes. Her slender thighs need to be spread once in a while by other men, and this is the perfect opportunity!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Garbage written by TediousShadow’s less talented cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A friend ducked the brides mother in the room with her passed out drunk hubby. His third load went up her ass after he stuffed her panties in her mouth to keep her grunting down . After he pulled out he pulled her hair back snd stick his dick in her mouth pumped a few times than took his dick out snd smacked her face a few times

herojabherojababout 3 years ago

26thNC is the most pathetic person on literotica. They down vote everyone's story in the Loving Wife category because it's for hot wifies. They can't get it through their thick skull that's what this category is all about. STOP reading Loving Wife stories if you don't like them. 🥴

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Hero jab, I’ll add you to my roster of bitches, who have never read an entire story, but never miss my comments. You really don’t have to read them bitch.

herojabherojabalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to reading about her taking it in all three holes at the same time and loving it. It doesn't matter if the story is good or not we can all count on 26thNC making a comment about how pathetic the husband is or something like that and then trash the writer. Go back to reading your Bible because we all know nothing like that happened in that book... Wait it did and then some. Including killing one's own child. Don't blame other because you married an ugly person and no one wants to bang them like in these stories. Whatever your deal is go f yourself 26thNC because no one else ever will.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Let it go bitch, you can’t hang with the men. Greasy little shits like don’t know a loving wife story from these low life cuck stories. Judging from your favorites, you’re still firmly attached to your mommy’s tit. You can count on me to keep commenting on this trash, and there is nothing you can do but cry about it.

kdad9010kdad9010almost 3 years ago

I hope you don't let the naysayers get you down. I'm enjoying this series and really looking forward to reading what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is it finished? I thought We were going to hear about what she let the guys with the dickies do t other back in her room and I was hoping Amy was going to have sex with Todd, while his wife played with the three guys in the same roojm.

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

It’s been a while. Is there another chapter coming? I love the first two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope she screwed them all and brought back cream pie for him. Not happening. Don't know any friends of mine even think about allowing that shit

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

A bunch of idiot commenters.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

The rest of the story.

I think this series could use at least one more chapter.

Thank you for your stories.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 2 years ago

Please keep adding chapters? This is great fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Third chapter please?

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

Third chapter?

KatiescuckKatiescuckabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Just good fun

Sexywife104Sexywife10412 months ago

Please don't stop here!?!?

When is the next chapter cumming???

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

Yup, definitely juvenile

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid premise. No husband would put up with that bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous