All Comments on 'Wife Watches My Video'

by HornyWil

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!!!

OMG!! I've had a similar experience. I have taped myself masturbating with my wives thongs on, wearing cock rings to make my cock huge and fucking my ass with didos and making myself cum from the cock hitting my prostate. I never thought my wife new until one day she gave me a pair of her panties and told me to shower and shave then get dressed up and wait for her in the bedroom. I was totally shocked but did as she said. She came in all dolled up in a open cup bra, garter belt and stockings, wearing a seven inch strap on life like cock.Oh my was I shocked. My cock was so hard I thought it was going to explode at the sight of her. She jumped in bed positioning herself over my legs and proceeded to lube up my cock my balls and my ass. My cock was twitching with any little touch. She then spread my legs apart and started penetrating and lubing my ass up with her fingers I was about to cum right then anticipating her ramming that cock up my ass but she took her good old time teasing me by rubbing my balls and fingering my as watching my swollen cock twitch every time she would brush by or stick a finger in my ass. She started stroking her fake cock and lubing it up saying look honey I'm masturbating my cock like you do and when it gets really hard I'm going to fuck your ass just like you did till you cum. OMG she slid her cock in me. It felt amazing, I was so hard my cock was throbbing, I wanted to stroke it so bad so I could cum but she wouldn't let me touch it. she said I'm going to fuck you till we both cum. She pounded me and it felt so good, it wasn't long before I was shooting the biggest load I ever shot and she was having a mind blowing orgasm. We were totally exhausted. I have had that fantasy for many years and it finally came true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous