Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 07

Story Info
Airy and I make a new start, many secrets get revealed.
3k words
5.5k
8
6

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Seven

Airy and I make a start, and many secrets are revealed

"What a fucking slut, I love watching you get nasty like that. Did you enjoy that cock in the store? Did you have a good time with the brute in the video arcade?,I want to hear everything you were thinking."

"To be honest with you, I like being a nasty whore more than behind closed doors. When I was trying to hide from you, I couldn't do much public stuff, but now your showing me how to be a total slut in public, and Men respond even nastier to me and I love it. I never could have thought I would enjoy it this much, but I do. So, what is next, what are you going to do with your newly owned cunt?"

"Do you have any fantasies about things you never did but always wanted to try? Maybe something really weird or kinky that you were afraid to try?"

"Yes, I do, but they are just fragments of thought and nothing really coherent. What about you, do you have any fantasies about forcing me to do things?"

"I'm hearing that you want to be forced, have no control at all over what happens to you. Am I correct my slut?"

"Well, I guess so. It's always popped up in my dreams, but it never really came to fruition. It would take a unique situation for the basic ingredients to even come together, not to mention have it cooked up the way I fantasized about it."

"Stop being vague Airy. I asked you a direct question and I expect a direct answer. This can't work if you're not totally honest with me."

"OK, but it is somewhat embarrassing to talk about. Sometimes I dream I walk in some public place, without any sexual scenarios on my mind. I group of guys I would never choose to fuck not only try to flirt, but the gets handsy. Now I can handle guys groping and pulling at my clothes, but this is different somehow. I am trying to get away and I can't, and they find that amusing. They put something over my mouth, and I quickly lose consciousness and they take me away."

"And then what Airy?"

"Do I have to go on, this gets embarrassing?"

"Airy, continue!"

"Well, I wake up with my leg chained to a metal frame bed and I get excited, thinking I'm going to be well fucked and left in a park somewhere after their done with my body, and that is a scenario I could get onboard with, but that's not how it works out. I a, used right off the bat by the first man, fucked for two hours straight, then chained to a tree naked, hands above my head in a cold rain. Just as I find a way to doze off while shivering, I am woken up and out in a hot damp room and used by the next man. This goes in as long as the first and then Im tied in a position where sleep is impossible. The basic just is I am never allowed to sleep except when I briefly pass out, then am woken again and fucked all over again. I end up zombie like just fucking to try to survive, all the pleasure in cocks has left me and I fuck for food, I fuck for short periods of sleep, I fuck to please my captors. I become nothing but a hole for multiple Men to use forever more, barely seeing daylight, never seeing clothing, just fucking to survive."

"WOW, that is hot as hell. I don't know how something like that ever happens, but it's a great fantasy. Let me ask you a question. Do you end up sexually and emotionally broken by the experience, or do you ever return to your life in your fantasy?"

"It never gets that far; in the fantasy I am just stuck there for what seems like forever."

"Well, I will think hard and see if I can get anywhere near close to that fantasy, but first we have some work to do."

"Be careful, if you do it wrong it just ends up being a gangbang with men I wouldn't choose to fuck, but I would still enjoy it. My fantasy, I don't enjoy any of it. And what work do we have to do.?"

"Do you remember when I told you part of this would include getting revenge in some people who betrayed me?"

"Yes, And I told you I would help in any way I could."

"Well, now we're headed home to plan out my first revenge."

"Who are you targeting first?"

"I'll fill you in later, I just hope you enjoyed your afternoon. You sure made me horny."

"Well let me help you with that big boy."

Airy took off her shirt that barely covered anything, got up on her knees and panther face in my lap as I drove us towards home. She started sucking my cock with a vigor that made me crazy as we pulled up to a stop light. I looked over and two young the men were looking in the window at her ass in the air and her cunt on full display. I put down the window and told them they had until the light changed to finger fuck her as much as they could. Both men put two fingers in her cunt stretching her open and she tried to turn to look, I held her head on my cock. The light changed and we drove off with their fingers still inside her stretching her sideways as we left. It must have felt good because she started sucking me harder and gulping my cock down her throat. I gave her the load of cum she worked so hard for, and she climbed back in her seat, but didn't bother to dress.

"That red light thing was great, next time pick a longer light."

When we got home, I told Airy that clothes were not needed at home. If she could be naked with strangers, there was no way I was going to put up with her dressed. She agreed and stayed naked. I asked her to make two drinks and come sit down in the family room with me. I already had a bottle of whiskey and shot glasses there in the cabinet, and out them on the table. She got back with two mixed drinks for us and sat down normally. I reminded her what we talked about sitting with her legs together and she spread them wide for me. I poured her a shot and told her she was going to need it, and she drank it right down, then I poured her another and me one also, and toasted to our new lives and we both swallowed them down.

"Well, what's going on inside that head of yours?"

"You're going to want to let that whiskey take effect first my slut."

"Oh Boy, if that's the case, pour me another and keep them coming."

Over the period of a half hour, she drank six shots and I had two. I know this would upset her because it was something she was keeping from me, and evidently didn't want me to know about. But I knew about it for some time now, and she was going to find that out.

"Well, am I drunk enough to hear what you're thinking?"

"Yes, I imagine you are so put on your seatbelt. I'm starting my revenge campaign on those who stabbed me in the back by fucking you behind my back."

"Who is in your list first honey?"

"Mark Edward's."

I could see the fear come over her face. Mark Edward's was my best friend in college, my business partner, and I thought my friend. He and his wife Deborah married about the same time Airy and I did. We swore to each other that we would look out for and protect each other through thick and thin. We had just started our programming business back then, and now it was a multi-Million-dollar internet and security corporation. We each held 40%of the corporate stock, and 20% was given to investors, which I had been privately buying back for years. I know held 53% of the corporate stock and could exercise my options with a stroke of a pen. It appeared the investors still held the stock, but they were bought out long ago and it looked like the stock was in the name of an investment account, which was me.

"What? Who? Ohhh, what are you talking about?"

"Airy, don't lie to me. I know he has been fucking you for some time now, and you both have been keeping me in the dark with your lies and excuses. Are you going to continue to,lie and face the consequences along with him?"

"I don't even know what the consequences are, but I'm done lying about what I have done."

"The consequences are different for both of you, but severe all the same. You. It's the prenup we signed. All I had back then was a little money my father left me when he passed. But we signed a prenup that limited you to 20% of my wealth, and it had a fidelity clause that leaves you with nothing if you were unfaithful, and I've got plenty proof of that."

"Don't you think I know about that? I know just how bad I screwed up and I can't apologize enough for it, but I did my best to explain, and I'm doing my best to try and make it up to you."

"I'm not threatening you Airy, I was just pointing out that there are consequences if you don't follow through with helping me take my vengeance."

"And what are the consequences for Mark going to be, you two are full partners."

"I will explain it all to you, but first you're going to tell me everything about you and Mark."

"You and Mark and us wives were so close, the four used to hang out and hold parties together. Do you remember those days?"

"Yes Airy, I remember, so how did it all go to shit? What happened and how and for how long Airy? Don't leave anything out, I want and need to hear it all."

"Now you're the one who needs more shots, so drink up honey, and out in your seatbelt.

It was at a party about six months after we married. I was still fighting my urges and was only failing you every-once-in-a-while back then. It was the party at their house where you got sick and started puked your guts up for hours. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, I remember, is that when he fucked you for the first time?"

"Yes, now let me get through this. Deborah was so drunk she passed out cold and couldn't be woken up. Mark and I were tending to you, and he called a neighbor that was a doctor. He said you had eaten something and got food poisoning from it, so he gave you some medicine for your stomach and gave you something to sleep. Keep in mind I had been drinking heavy also, even though that's no excuse for my actions."

Airy honey, I don't blame you as much as I do him, certainly you have some of the blame but hopefully we are getting past it. He on the other hand, made a pact to protect each other with me, and shortly there after was fucking my wife. How betrayed do you think I feel about that?"

"I know honey, that's what makes this so hard. It is much worse than you think, so let me get back to what happened. After we got you in bed in the guest room, I was helping clean up from the party and he made his move on me. He grabbed me, reached under my dress, and ripped my panties off. Then he spun me around and slammed me against the wall and unzipped my dress, throwing it to the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra with that dress, so I was totally naked at that point. That's when he drug me into the living room and bent me over the couch and pinned me down there by the back of my neck. He took his belt and tied my hands behind me and made me kneel in front of him while he undressed. He told me if I didn't perform the way he wanted me to, he would hurt me in ways I never even imagined. I was young, I was scared, and This man stripped my before I knew what was happening, and now he was threatening me. You better have another shot or two before I continue."

"You mean it gets worse than rape?"

"Just pour yourself a shot and pour me two. We're both going to need them"

I put up four shot glasses and poured them all. I downed my first along with Airy and she immediately did the second, so I refilled all three and she continued.

"He put his cock in my face and I turned away when he slapped my face real hard. He told me he knew I was a whore inside and maybe he should tell you about my college days. I don't know how he found out about what I did in college, but I was scared."

"We ran an internet company with special search engines, so he could find out anything he wanted. It was easy back then, there was no such thing as privacy on the web."

"I guess it doesn't matter how he found out, but he knew names of guys and some party stories from my past. Anyhow, I thought if I just gave in it would all be over soon enough, but that didn't work out either. After making me suck his cock, he cleared off the coffee table and laid me on it. Hands still bound behind my back he taunted me as He fucked my pussy, telling me I was going to be his side fuck forever or he'd ruin me with you. He didn't last long, and I thought it was over, but he made me suck him clean and then he out something on his cock. He became hard as a rock in no time, and he pushed into my pussy again, but this time he rammed so hard we broke the table leg. But that didn't stop him."

"He told both me and Deborah that he fell drunk and broke the table. Why didn't you tell me the truth about this? You could have come to me. Didn't you trust me?"

"It had nothing to do with trusting you honey, it was all about fear, and he knew how to wield that sword. Anyway, as he was fucking me the second time, I started to feel strange and had trouble thinking, but it seemed I was sexually excited when moments before I was in fear. I found out later that he put cocaine on his cock and when he put it in me, I started to get the effects. It turned me into a "fucking" machine and as long as he was hard, I was fucking him. I lost count of how many times he fucked my pussy, but I know he took my ass five times that night. We never slept that night, he just putting coke on his cock, and by this time he was shoving it up my ass. I had never been so high in my life before or since. I was on a sex bender and nothing was stopping it, so when I finally got you home the next morning, I gave you two more sleeping pills the doctor gave you and went out cock hunting. I brought home six different guys and fucked them right there in our Livingroom, just outside the door where you were sleeping. When I was finally fucked out and came down, I showered and crawled in bed next to you and cried."

"Is that when you started fucking other men behind my back? Is Mark responsible for that too?"

"Honey, I had fucked a few Men before that night, and I can't blame my behavior on him, but it showed me how easy it was to fuck around and keep you in the dark. It also turned me on to putting coke in my ass and going out on Fuck-Benders. Once I got started, there was no chance of stopping it."

"Did you continue to use cocaine for sex?"

"Please honey, don't jump ahead and let me tell you it all."

"I'm sorry dear, please tell it to me the way you feel comfortable with."

"Two days after the party, I found a DVD on my windshield with a note that stated I should watch it alone. I did and that asshole had recorded what took place in the living room and edited the recording. He fucked me for more than six hours that night, but the edited portion shows us fucking for just under four hours, but under the effects of the coke, I was begging him, yelling things like "pound my cunt" and "fuck my asshole" and "never stop fucking me". When I saw it I was horrified because I knew there was only one reason he would make, edit, and deliver a recording like that. I called him and told him to go fuck himself, but he told me he would deliver that recording to you with all the juicy details, and I would lose you, and be left destitute and broke."

"You're telling me that bastard blackmailed you into continuing to having sex with him? I'm going to hurt that motherfucker in ways he can't even imagine."

"Let me finish dear, it gets worse."

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why do you continue to write this saga of a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Not getting any better. But it is clearly cementing your standing in the statistical reality of cucks being 95% gay/bi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

getting better and better love that she was being blackmailed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply awful and badly written

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
BBC Birthday Surprise Petite white, wife wants a BIG, BLACK COCK.in Loving Wives
Emma Awakened Pt. 01 School teacher Emma gets turned out by her BBC lover.in Interracial Love
More Stories