Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 08

Story Info
Airy's story continues and my anger builds.
3.1k words
5.7k
13
4

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Eight

Airy's story continues and my anger builds

As Airy continued to tell her story I got more furious with every word, thinking about what my So-Called-Friend had done to my new young wife. I had already planned on how to take my vengeance for fucking her, but now it seemed to be lacking, I had to do more to make him pay. But she continued.

"Take another shot, this gets worse. Mark used that recording to blackmail me into having sex with him, but he kept up with the coke. He insisted that I Snort with him after he stripped me and before we fucked, and he put it inside my pussy and my ass each time to keep me going. Not one of our sessions was less than three hours, and I was so high when I he would leave, that I would go out and fuck absolutely anyone for another two to three hours. He recorded every get together and used them as more ammunition to keep me as his private whore. He made me fuck him once every two weeks, and sometimes more than that. Some nights when he was especially high, he would fuck me in the backyard beneath our window in the middle of the night.

He was especially perverted when it came to our home. He fucked me in every room, on every piece of furniture and on every bed. He even stripped and fucked me in the driveway one night. When his wife was away, he would make me spend six hours during the day naked at his house being a whore. After about two months I stood up to him and he beat me, then pain became part of the usual entertainment for him. When at his house he would make me wear Deborah's favorite panties and walk around in them."

"When did this stop and how,Airy?"

"Unfortunately, it hasn't, and he called three days ago and gave me a week to arrange our next fuck session. He has done every demeaning thing to me and my body you could think of, and he enjoys it immensely. Shortly after all this started he was telling me when I was high that you would kill us both if you found out, and after years of hearing that, I started to believe it and until today I still wasn't sure. Do you need to know the rest, because if you've heard enough, I would rather stop here?"

"Airy, I told you no more secrets of we are going to make it. Don't you want us to get past this? You must be 100% honest with me."

"OK, but promise me you won't physically do anything, I don't want you to get arrested."

"Airy, I will hurt him, but not physically attack him. I know the things he cares about, and I will deprive him of those things. Now tell me the rest and don't leave anything out."

"How long has your company been entertaining and wining and dining clients at the Morgan hotel. I know about two years of it, and Mark has always overseen their comforts."

"Yes, it has been a little over two years, but they weren't clients they were investors for his side of the business, but how do you know that?"

"I know about it because Mark demanded I become your company whore for those clients. I had to fuck every one of them numerous times. They don't know I'm your wife, but they know me as the company entertainment. Mark was the man pimping me out for their business and apparently, I did a good job. He made me fuck his friends and even his brothers when they were in town. He has used my mouth, ass, and pussy as his personal cash machine to make money. How can you ever forgive me for what I Participated in?"

"Yes Airy, you should have come to me about all of this, but this wasn't your fault...it was Marks. As far as forgiving you, you are now helping me like a wife should help her husband, and if you can keep to our agreement, I will be able to forgive you."

"Well, other than the miscellaneous fucking of people he wanted from time to time, That is the whole of it. What am I going to do about him wanting to meet in a few days?"

"Don't do anything until I make some plans but keep me posted if he gets in touch with you in any way. We will get you your revenge also, and you will see him crumble before your eyes."

"Thank you so much honey, you know I really do love you."

"And I love you too dear, and I always have. Now go to bed and let me think form awhile."

She kissed me and went upstairs, and I started in my plans to take this Motherfucker down. This has so many moving parts and variables that my plan must be perfect, and it has to be timed perfectly. So, I began to plot things out, I have those investors to deal with which should be easy if I can keep them silent about my actions. I have the board to deal with, but they will follow me once they realize I have controlling stock. I have the cocaine and recordings to take care of but that will happen once I get Deborah involved. And finally, ruining him in front of everyone and not leaving enough of him to bounce back. I'm going to need to talk to some lawyers for Deborah, as she will be a pivotal part of Marks demise. And I'll need to use our savings to buy back the investor stock after I squeeze them and scare them off. And Finally, I'm going to have to provide protection for Airy because once he knows she told me everything, he may come after her.

Thinking about Airy, I must wonder if all those years ago if Mark and the cocaine were absent, would she have gone so far off the rails as she did? My mind was ablaze with questions, but they would have to take a backseat for now. Dealing with him will solve a holy host of problems right away. Now that I had an assemblance of a plan, I went upstairs to lay down with my wife.

When I walked into the bedroom, I found her laying on the bed naked, but she was crying. I cuddled up behind her and held her asking her what was wrong.

"I can't live with what I have done to us, what I have done to you."

"Now my sweet slut, you don't have to worry like this, I'm going to take care of everything. But I need your help with some things if you're up to it?"

"Yes Honey, I'll do anything to help. But first, do you want me to satisfy your cock? I will take it any way you want to give it, just tell me what you want me to do."

"Oh dear, you can make love to me, but let's do some work first, then I can devote my full attention to your body. Roll over here and let's go over some things."

I got out my laptop to show Airy what I was planning, and it was on the corporate website page with the board members names and photo's. She looked over and looked confused and bewildered.

"What's wrong Airy? Did I say something?"

"No, its not you, but when did that investor join your board?"

"Which one?"

I laid the laptop in front of her, and she pointed out my head of expansions.

"Mark brings this man by once a month, and I'm forced to fuck him and Mark together. He told me he was a big investor and that he could bankrupt you if he pulled his money out."

"He is no investor, he is just a board member in charge of expansions, of which we have none. Mark has been making you fuck this man regularly?"

"Yes, he treats me very rough when I see him, he likes to hurt women as he fucks them."

"Take a look at all these other Men and tell me if you've ever met them."

She looked them over and she didn't recognize any more faces or names. I got on the phone and called my CFO and told him to do a quiet but immediate audit of any funds Mark has access to, or Mel Feinberg, head of expansions. He said he could get a preliminary answer in about an hour.

"Where did Mark keep the video's he made of you two together?"

"In his master closet, the carpet pulls up and there is a few hoards that pull out and everything is under there."

"Get dressed, we're going to go get them now."

"How, do you have keys to his house?"

"Deborah gave me a key and alarm codes a while ago in case of emergencies. I can get in no problem. Deborah is visiting her parents with the kids, and my CFO just told me he is there dealing with a problem in his side of the business."

"What should I wear? You told me you want me naked most of the time."

"There is a very short light-yellow button up summer dress in my closet. Put on it and heels only."

She got the dress and put the spaghetti straps over her shoulder when she realized how small it was.

"Honey, even when I suck my tits in to button this, it is so short my cunt will be visible as it hangs out."

"That was the idea, but I don't want it buttoned, just wear it over your shoulders and have it in case you need to get covered. Otherwise, I want to see you outside and in public as close to naked as possible. And grab a pair of sexy panties that Mark would recognize, and bring them with you."

She got a pair and told me Mark really likes that pair, and we headed off in my convertible to Marks house. Three houses down from Marks, I pulled over and opened my laptop. Overseeing security, and knowing he has the system I put together, I turned off all his cameras and sensors. Then I drove down and parked in the driveway.

"I'll go unlock the door, then you can run to the house holding your dress closed."

"But why, he has walked me naked out here many times, even invited some of his neighbors over for me to suck their cocks while he ass fucked me. I would be more out of place dressed here than naked."

We both got out and walked up to the door, opened it, and walked in. She was carrying the panties Mark liked, and she showed me where that hiding place was. I found hard drives, passports in numerous names, a wad of cash too big for his income and debt level, corporate account paperwork, and a plethora of other items he should not have. I, emptied the hiding hole completely and left the panties in the empty space and put the carpet back. We drove off and Airy looked at me, took off her dress and threw it in the back seat, and told me how hotly she was. I drove around the block and came back to Marks house but in the back yard where, I parked and pulled her out.

"Bend over the front fender you sexy slut, I'm going to have you right here."

I entered her cunt like a mad man and just thrust myself in fully in each thrust, so hard that it lifted her feet off the ground, but I didn't care, she had me horny and she had been offering herself to me since the bedroom. I came with a spasm that shook my whole body, and pulled out, and she started to stand when I pushed her to her knees. She sucked me clean as could be and hard again so I out her back on that fender and pushed into her asshole this time. Pumping man's pulling in her nipples, I fucked her rough and steady, with her moaning and building to her own orgasm. When she finally came she did it with a scream you could have heard down the block, and she had my cock in her ass as it contracted and squeezed until her anal muscles milk me dry.

"Come with me and hold that cum inside of you. In that door is his prize Porsche, and I want you to drip my cum and your juice all over the driver's seat."

She laughed as she did what I asked, and she took her finger and pulled some out of her ass and smeared it in the steering wheel and door handle. Then we left for the car and drove away. She laughed all the way home and when we got to our driveway she handed me her dress, got out, and stood next to my door.

"The nosey neighbors are just going to get used to seeing you with your private naked whore from now on."

We walked in and she jumped in the shower as I looked over everything we got from marks house. Just then my phone rang, it was my CFO.

"Did you find anything Jules?"

"Yes and no, he has transferred some money from the main account to an expansion account, but he can't get it out. That double authorization we out into place last year is preventing him from gaining access. He needs to submit a plan authorized by either you or me to get into the account."

"What about the other accounts he uses each day to operate the internet side of the business?"

They have amount limits, require purchase orders, and don't allow cash withdraws. There is no way he can get in through those. What's going on? I need to know to do my job."

"Look, you only live two blocks away, and don't want to talk about this on the phone. Can you come over?"

"Yes, Ill be there in five minutes."

When he arrived, I led him to the family room and had him sit down to look at the documents I had found. He looked them over and then told me what he was seeing.

"These two documents are for offshore accounts in Belize. The entry codes are handwritten in the back. Do you want me to access them?"

"Yes, please see what's going in here."

As he typed, he told me that the passports had fake identities with his picture, but never used. He showed me the accounts and they didn't have more than $2500 between them. He also told me the way the requests were made for funds from the company were done from a computer that was not his, or his authorization code. I told him I now suspected Feinberg was involved and he checked his authorization ID and it matched.

"What are these two up to?"

At that moment, Airy came in hair and makeup done, high heels, and naked as the day she was born. His eyes damn near fell out of his head, so I told him to put those things down and let me explain everything to him. I asked Airy to sit beside me.

"Mark has been a very bad boy, starting with Airy. He has been blackmailing her for years now making her his personal whore. He used to get investment money, him and Feinberg used her for their perverted fun, and he has been doing this behind everyone's back at the Morgan and other places. I discovered it and I'm going to ruin him in a way he'll never recover from. She has agreed to help me out a stop to it, and we made some agreements about her nudity and behavior for me. That's why she's naked and not hiding from you. We are going to burn him this weekend when he thinks he will just use her again as normal, but it will be far from normal."m

"Also, I now have majority control as I have been secretly buying investors stock control."

"Not as secretly as you think. I've seen everything you've been doing and was waiting for you to explain it to me."

"Why didn't you say something or ask me about it?"

"It's not illegal or against corporate policy for you to buy our stock or their options. It's just that I keep a close eye on things, and I see everything that goes on. Did you know Mark put all his stock in a company holding account?"

"What does that mean exactly? Explain it to me me in detail."

"Without getting nerdy about it, he needed cash and he took advantage of a legal process that had the corporation temporarily buy his stock for resale. Then when he has the money, he will just buy it back at a %10 loss."

"Why at a loss, did something happen to stock price?"

"No, nothing like that. The corporation has an emergency funding plan for board members where you can basically use your stock as an interest free loan company, but the corporation gets it at 10% below market. Then it is put up for sale at that price. The idea is that if the capital is repaid within 60 days, you reclaim the stock at that price. Any board member can do it if they have financial problems. Basically, all board members own that stock until the balance is repaid or the stock is resold."

"When is the stock up for sale?"

"You're a board member, you can buy it right now."

"Isn't that a terrible risky thing to do with your stock?"

"Not if you use it correctly. The idea is to make a way for other board members to help you out using corporate funds. In a perfect situation you go to the board, and they vote to leave the stock alone for a specific period. He didn't do that; he just submitted the paperwork for the funds leaving his stock hanging in limbo."

"Are you saying I can buy his stock right now?"

"I'm saying you can buy his stock right now at a 10% discount."

"This is going to be a fun day."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To anonymous, don't mind the trolls. The troll is you Sir, for whining your ass off. lol 1* and I didn't mind giving each chapter same score. Feeling better now troll?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

don't mind the trolls, keep writing a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

husband watches=willing cuckoldry=garbage=one star always, no exception

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Being A Slut Wife Pt. 01 Husband invites wife to lead a slut life.in Loving Wives
Wife Is Taken Back to Black Redheaded wife goes black--again.in Interracial Love
New Wife Gets Blacked Danielle meets a group of black men on her honeymoon.in Interracial Love
More Stories