Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 15

Story Info
Retribution and Vengeance PT.3 Mel Fienberg.
2.8k words
4
5.1k
7
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

*
Part Fifteen

Retribution and Vengeance PT.3 Mel Fienberg

The easiest of the two to dispense with was Mel Fienberg so he was first on the list. Unassembled everyone needed at 8:30am and the board meeting was scheduled for 10am. I was there early with John (my CFO), Barbara (naked under my desk), Airy (in another office waiting), and myself. Mel showed up at around 8:40am and we all sat cordially, I had my secretary Mary being coffee for those who wanted it and got started with the meeting.

"Do you know why I called this meeting before the board meeting Mel?"

"Yes, John informed us Saturday that there are questions about some money being moved that should not have been touched. I must tell you I don't transfer corporate funds, I just work with what Mark provides, so if there are any questions, he would be the one to talk to."

"We are here to discuss some serious issues going on in this company, and put a stop to them."

"Well, Like I said, it was all Mark, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Are you absolutely sure of that Mel? I must inform you that since you entered this office, two security guards haven taken their posts outside this office door, and if you attempt to leave before we are done here, they will take you into custody and hold you until the police arrive."

"Police? I haven't done anything the police would be involved in."

"I want you to watch a video, and watch it all, then tell me what your involvement was."

I started the video and turned my laptop towards him. He was silent watching what had occurred with him, and Mark prominently displayed in the video.

"I can explain, this was all Mark. He blackmailed her and drugged her then told me she was willing."

"Well, that's curious at its best. I'm sure I saw you holding the straws loaded with cocaine in her nostrils, and I'm sure it was you biting and punching her thigh's stating that you were just leaving your mark in her. She's listening in the speakerphone right now, maybe we could ask her in person about your involvement. Airy, would you come in here please dear?"

Airy walked in, stood in front of us all, dropped her robe to the floor and addressed the assembled people.

"Should I point out which bite marks that are from Mel? Should I point out the contusions from him punching me? Maybe I should show you the vaginal and anal tearing caused by him and his friend trying to fit two cocks in my pussy at one time and my ass at one time? Well Mel, should I do the play by play of what you did to me?"

"Airy, I think we all saw in the video and know what Mel's responsibility in this assault was, please sit my dear, the doctor doesn't want you on your feet until you heal more."

"Yeah so, I participated, but I wasn't the one in charge and I won't spend that much time in jail if I'm convicted at all. Do you know how long she has been a whore; we both could tell you stories that would curl your hair."

"Mel, your best buddy recorded each time you two abused my wife, everything that was said and done, and I have those recordings, so you can argue whatever you want but I don't think it will work. Now let's move on to some corporate business. I invited our CFO to review this information for us, just so we all understand. John, would you please review for us my past six months of corporate actions please?"

"Yes sir, I would be happy to. As you know, you held 40% of the corporate stock, Mark held 40%, the other board members owned 10%, and outside entities owned 10%. Starting six months ago, you started purchasing stock from those who wished to sell, and you ended up with an additional 13%. Then Mark Edward's ended up in financial trouble and he mortgaged his stockholdings in the riskiest way possible and you purchased his stock as well, leaving you with 93%of stock holdings."

"Thank you, John, now onto the upcoming board meeting and your contract Mel. You are aware of the morals clause in your contract, well this is going to get you fired for sure. But you and Mark represented to investors that my wife was the corporate whore, and available to them so you could garner investment in Marks losing side of the business. You out the corporation in a legal predicament when you did that, and for that, I am going to make a motion to revoke your retirement pension and all corporate benefits as of this morning, and with me being a 93% stockholder, do you really think any members will argue or vote against me? I don't think that will happen."

"So, you're kicking me out without a penny, I can give you Mark on a silver platter. That must be worth something?"

"I am more than confident that we have enough evidence to bury Mark Edward's, so I don't think we need you. John, would you please read the lawyers opinion on Mel's criminal activity and exposure here?"

"Certainly sir. They see multiple felonies here such as and not limited to Blackmail, illegal drug abuse, use of drugs for felony purposes, assault, rape, sodomy, conspiracy on all of those crimes, and a holy host of lessor crimes I don't think we need to read here now."

"Thanks again John. Now in the interest of full disclosure, would you read my personal financial holdings?"

"In addition to the afore mentioned stock purchases, you also bought a loan and mortgage company, and have been buying mortgages to beef up its assets. That includes the personal loan and mortgage of one Mel Fienberg."

"As you can now see Mel, after you leave her without employment, and this boards agrees to provide this video in response to all employment recommendation requests, you are going to lose your house and everything you own. In addition to that, I am going to take from you everything you think you own as well."

"What do you mean by what I think I own?"

Would it surprise you to learn that i have been without pants this entire meeting? Even worse, that I have cum two times during this meeting?"

"Why would you do something like that?"

"I'm glad you asked that question Mel."

I pushed my chair out from my desk and played my last card.

"Would you please come out here and meet everyone?"

Barbara exited from under the desk naked, with two loads of cum on her face.

"Yes Master, what would you like me to do?"

I would like you to answer a few questions, Barbara. First, who's cock did you suck in the middle of the night last night?"

"I sucked your cock master."

"And who's cock did you relieve this morning with your cunt?"

"I slid your cock in my cunt and relieved it this morning master."

"How did you do that; she is loyal to me and me alone. Barbara, get over here and sit with me."

"See how she never even looked at you. Watch this; Barbara, who are you going to be loyal to for the rest of your life?"

"You Miss Airy and master."

"Barbara, please assume your submissive position?"

That was the final nail in the coffin for Mel, Barbara had assumed the position with her back towards him but facing me.

"Now let me tell you how this is going to end Mel. John has some papers for you to sign transferring everything you own over to me. You have $2500 in the bank, and I suggest you grab it. My security men will escort you to your house for you to grab your clothes, and your clothes only. I know about your recording equipment, and you will not remove anything like that. Then you will disappear and never come back. It will take another two hours for the board meeting and my destruction of Mark Edward's, then Airy sill swear out warrants against the two of you. Make sure you are out of town and if you ever have an interaction with the police anywhere in this country, they will send you back to stand trial. But by that time, your bestie will have testified that this was all your idea and make you responsible for it. Do I make myself clear Mel old buddy?"

"Yes Sir, can I make any type of deal for you to give Barbara back to me?"

Mel, the way you trained and brainwashed her, she would never go with you. She sees me as the alpha here and with me she will stay, and not be abused.

Mel signed all the papers in the outer office where I had a notary standing by and he left with security.

"Why did you let him slip away, you had him right where we wanted him?"

"The lawyers advised me that the only defense they had was facing charges together and making you out to be a liar, despite the tapes. They are inadmissible in court because I took them without permission. This way, Mark incriminates Mel while he isn't here to defend himself, and it all goes down in the court record. When he gets picked up, because he can't stay out of trouble, we can use the court transcripts against him."

"Then what about Mark, He knows he didn't give you those recordings?"

"I thought about that and came up with an answer that will suffice. Deborah is in the conference room, and she is a woman with more hate for a man than any other woman on the planet, so she agreed to help me here."

"How is that going to work?"

"Well, her husband lied to her repeatedly and she has no problem lying to him here, so she's going to tell him She gave me the recordings. I think she is also hoping I soften and Don't make her go through with what she agreed to do."

"And what about what she did at the house?"

"Oh, there is no way I don't tell Mark that she fucked me. I wouldn't trade away that luscious tidbit."

"How much time did you expect that to take, because we still have over an hour until the board meeting?"

"Yeah, let's get him in here and start to ruin his life. We know he cares more about money and standing than Mel did, and this should prove to be entertaining. Find out if he is in the building yet."

"Airy, please take Barbara to the other office and get her cleaned up and don't forget her dress. I'm. Going to the conference room to speak with Deborah and see if she's ready."

Everybody took a break from my office and congregated in the common area of the office where most eat lunch and have coffee. I headed to the conference room to talk with Deborah.

"Good morning, Deborah how are you this morning?"

"I am fine and how about you?"

"So far, I'm having a good morning and I'm hoping it continues."

"I was hoping to speak with you and Airy this morning, but I guess I'll just start with you."

"Go ahead, tell me what's on your mind."

"Look, I know everything we discussed and what I agreed to, but I have a concern and a few fears."

"Please continue, and don't beat around the bush, just tell me what's in your mind."

"Well to start with, I'm not a very experienced woman, and I don't know how I will survive doing what Mark did to Airy."

"I really should get Airy here for this conversation. You know it was for her to feel vindicated, not to punish Mark, and make you take responsibility for not controlling or warning other women about what you had to know about your husband."

"No need to call me dear, I'm right here. I had a suspicion this conversation would come up. I heard everything you said Deborah, so please continue."

"Well, like I said, I was virgin when I married Mark, and I never let him do those other sex things, so I am not experienced in that world."

"Not to put you down or make you feel bad, I wasn't experienced in the perversions your husband unleashed on me until he did them to me."

"Yes, I understand that, but also I am not a young woman and I'm very concerned I won't survive that type of abuse to my body."

"And what do you suggest we replace it with?"

"I'm not one hundred percent sure Airy, but if you asked me my best case scenario, I could certainly tell you that."

"And what would that scenario look like?"

"It's kind of embarrassing to say, but when your husband fucked me in my living room, that was the best sex I ever had. I guess Mark isn't every good at that?"

"To be truthful, Mark is a lousy fuck, and my husband, as you well know, is not. Are you saying you want to be in service to him as his consort or maybe his whore?"

"I wouldn't mind the position, just the word if it is at all possible."

"I think that could certainly be part of what you do, but there would have to be more. If it is just enjoyable sex for you where is the punishment or penance?"

"Deborah, go down to the other end of the conference table and give me a moment with my wife?"

"Most certainly sir."

"Airy, what do you think? How much do you want to hurt this woman, and is it hurting her for the sake of hurting her?"

"What do you mean?"

"We are already taking everything she owns because of what her husband did. She is a middle-aged woman who had a plan for her life and how that is gone. She has no children, no husband, and no friends after this recording comes out. I'm just asking what are we doing and why are we doing it?"

"What are you suggesting we do honey?"

"I'm not suggesting anything, and let's be clear about that. This was designed so you felt there was retribution for everyone involved, and if you don't want it to change, then it stays the way it is."

"Deborah, come back down here. My husband made it clear that this is totally my decision, but if I changed it, there would be horrible repercussions for you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Airy and thank you for hearing me out."

"This is what I suggest, and there is no room for negotiation on it. You will become our whore, his and mine. We lead a very active and diverse sex life and perform many different acts that you will perform also. You will learn anal, and you will have anal sex every day at least once. You will be a three-hole whore, which means you will suck cock every time it is given to you, even if that cock was just in your ass. Do you agree so far?"

"Yes, Airy I do agree so far."

"Good, lets continue. You will fuck anyone, anytime, and anywhere he or I decide we want you to. You will be naked anywhere, anytime, and around anyone we want you to. If he wants you to work in this office in nothing but heels, that is what you will do. You will be used at parties, functions, and anywhere we need or want you. You will perform all these duties at work, at our home, in your home, or in any public venue we need. You will now be on duty 24/7/365 without hesitation or complaint. And finally, you will learn to satisfy women just as well as you satisfy men. You will be all purpose in all places, in all scenario's. Are you willing to do all of this?"

"Yes, I fully understand and accept these changes and duties. Thank you for working with me on this. I will not let you down."

Once we left the conference room, I asked Airy about the modified deal.

"Why did you agree to those modifications dear?"

"Making her suffer what I suffered doesn't do anyone any good, it only shows how ruthless Mark has made me, and I'm not willing to give him that. But we have one at home that will fuck 24/7 and now we have one who needs to learn how to fuck 24/7. I thought it was a perfect fit."

"You're amazing dear. Now let's get ready to ruin her husband."