Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 16

Story Info
Retribution and Vengeance PT. 4 Mark Edwards
3.3k words
4.01
5k
4
0

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

*

Part Sixteen

Retribution and Vengeance PT.4 Mark Edwards

Having taken care of Deborah, Barbara, and Mel, we set our sights in Mark Edwards. He was on his way over to my office, so we set ourselves up like we did for Mel, Myself and John in my office, dual security officers to take post outside my office, Airy in the office next door, and This time Deborah in the office with her. I instructed Airy to inform Deborah that per our agreement she would be doing her part in just heels, for the full effect on her husband's psyche.

Mark arrived about an hour before the board meeting scheduled to put him out of the company and into jail, and he had no clue as to what was going to take place. He had a smugness in the way he smiled and walked that I couldn't describe, but one that everyone has seen at some point in their lives. I you ever met someone who you wanted to slap but didn't really know why, that's the feeling you got from this man.

"Good morning, Mark. I'm glad you could make some time for us this morning, we have some things we would like to go over with you before the board meeting."

"Is this about the financial discrepancies John told me about on Saturday, if so, I think I answered his questions adequately then."

"I assured you I have much different questions to ask and that I would require much different answers."

"Mark, from what I have here, I feel we have enough to sweep you from this company and send you to prison for a long time, and those are the questions I have for you. And if you seriously object, I have two security officers waiting outside to take you into custody until the police arrive to take you away and book you into jail. Are we at least clear on that point?"

"I don't think you have the authority in this company to speak to me in this way, and I plan to protest your attitude and civility at this morning's meeting."

"Oh, please Mark, feel free to do just that if you feel you need to, but you're going to realize that your soft threats are not going to help your cause. Now, let's get down to business here as we don't have forever to cover all of this. I have some thing I need you to look at and explain to me."

I cued up the video to the point where he was forcing Airy to take cocaine and beating her and breaking her ribs. He was stoned-faced as he watched it and offered little explanation for his actions.

"Your partner in crime at least tried to blame you for everything that appears on this recording, as I am sure you will repay to him at your trial but let's move on. You are not a very smart person Mark, making recordings over the period of two years with you forcibly abusing my wife, and using her in the role as a company whore for the use and enjoyment of prospective investors. In addition to that, what were you thinking leaving your stockholdings hanging in limbo for any board member to swallow up?"

"Well, no one on this board is wealthy enough to purchase it and it must be bought as a block, it can't be split up as it is collateral for a loan."

"Then you misjudged my wealth or ability to borrow money because I did just that, I bought it as a block and now it's mine."

He looked to John for some sort of sign that I was incorrect, but John offered no solace to his worry. It was just starting to set in that he had very little standing to argue his point and would probably lose this encounter.

"John, can you give us a quick overview of my holdings in this corporation?"

"Yes sir, you currently hold 93% of all the stock and the board holds a total of 7%."

"What happened to the investor's portions of stock?"

"As it turns out, they wanted nothing to do with a sexual predator like yourself and were happy to sell me their holdings just to divorce themselves from you and your actions, and to avoid criminal prosecution of the ones who participated in your corporate whore scheme."

"And how do you even know about any previous recordings I may or may not possess? You could be prosecuted for breaking and entering and theft."

"I'd be more than happy to answer that question for you. Have Mary show my guest in would you John?"

John got up and briefly left the office, only to open the door a moment later for Deborah to walk in naked and faced Mark.

"Deborah, put some clothes in and tell me what the hell is going on here."

"First you deviant son of a bitch, you don't tell me what to do. Second, I am naked because I am not only fucking your former Partner, but I took a position as his willing whore, without being drugged, and let me tell you he knows how to fuck. Third, I found your little stash under the closet carpeting, and I brought the contents here. You should listen to what he says about our assets."

"What is she talking about my assets? Deborah, what have you done?"

"Settle down Mark, she didn't do anything, you did. John, would you be so kind?"

"Of Course, it would be my pleasure. You purchased a mortgage company and bought up mortgages on the edge of default, typically considered the worst investments but not expensive. One of those mortgages is the mortgage of Mark Edwards, which is on the edge of default."

"So, you see Mark, I own everything you owned six months ago, including your lovely wife. And now I am going to own your freedom."

"You can't press any charges on me, only that whore of a wife you have can, and I'm betting she won't testify no less press charges."

On cue Airy walked into the office totally naked, as she was listening on the speaker phone.

"Look at me and what you did you no good sadistic fuck, and you don't think I'll press charges? What the fuck is wrong in your brain idiot. At least that coward cohort of you had the brains to run, but that's too good of a fate for you, I'm going to punish you for a very long time Mark."

"The guards outside will take you into custody and call the police, then Airy will file her criminal complaint and you will be taken before a judge where I have a legal team standing by to fight any bail hearing, but of course, you have no assets to put up for bail anyway so you will sit in jail until your trial. How is your future looking now Mark?"

"What can I do to help myself here, there has to be something?"

"Airy my love, what can Mark do to limit his pain and exposure?"

"Not one fucking thing my love, except rot in prison."

"And you still want this whore of a wife you have; you could have any woman in the world?"

"Do you mean like your now naked wife whom I'm already fucking? Let me tell you something you obviously don't understand. If you had the talent to get Airy without drugs, you would know she is the greatest fuck in the planet, and will teach your dear wife how to be the same."

"And may I just add, Mark is the worst fuck in the planet."

"You're only saying that because your husband is sitting right there, your story would be different if he weren't."

"Well, I don't have that problem Mark, and after fucking you for decades, and fucking him for a very short while I agree with Airy, You are a lousy fuck."

"John, do you have anything to add to this discussion that I may have missed?"

"Yes sir, you have one item scheduled for a vote by the board."

"I almost forgot, I have an item in the agenda to cancel your contract using the morals clause and eliminate your pension so you will be permanently broke. If you ever get out, this corporation will send a copy of this recording to any prospective employer that contacts us for a reference. Does that cover it all John?"

"Yes Sir, I believe you've covered everything."

"Now mark, these Men are going to cuff you and take you into custody until the police arrive. Goodbye Mark, and my you rot in prison for the rest of your days."

Now it was all done, except for the board meeting, and I was oddly feeling Horny and excited. Airy was down getting dressed to meet the police and file her complaint, I didn't know where Barbara went to at that moment, John left to get ready for the board meeting, and I was there with Deborah, who saw the look in my eyes.

Without a word she walked over, dropped to her knees, opened my pants, and pulled my clock out and started sucking on it. I was fully hard in no time at all, so I just bent her over my desk and pushed my cock deep into her waiting pussy. I had wanted to find out how she was going to handle our new agreement in unconventional situations, and this was a perfect time to test her out. I didn't hold back or go gently, I just pumped my cock in and out of her warm lonely pussy, with her grunting and moaning like she hadn't been well fucked in ages. I noted to myself that for a middle-aged woman, she was quite tight and velvety, and thought to myself how much I would enjoy using her on a regular basis.

"Oh yeah boss, fuck that pussy, it is yours now so fuck it as hard as you wish. Just plow your experienced cock into my naive pussy and teach it how you like to fuck, and fuck it hard."

I had no idea I had gotten such a vocal whore in the deal, but sometimes that can excite a man beyond his normal urge to fuck, it encourages him to fuck rougher and harder, and more often. I was building when Airy walked in fully dressed with Barbara who was naked.

"I was bringing Barbara up to relieve your stress, but I see you found another outlet for your release, so continue fucking your new whore. Make sure you do a good job for my husband Debbie, I want you to do more than just lay there, I want you to fuck him back so get to it."

Deborah pushed her body up with her hands arching her back and forcing herself back onto my cock, giving me even more encouragement to fuck her harder.

"You heard the lady, Start fucking me like you never fucked anyone before."

"Yes boss, I want your cock so deep in my pussy, fuck me, use me, make my pussy dream for your cum."

Airy walked over to her, grabbed her hair to lift Deborah's gaze to hers.

"Whores don't have pussy's woman, they have cunts. You had better get used to the words if this is going to work, now tell him.

"Yeah, fuck this whore's cunt, it wants every inch of you inside of it. You make it feel so good, I want you in there all the time."

"Much better whore, now when he comes you tighten those muscles and milk that cock for all its cum."

""Oh God Damn, it's happening, make me cum all over your cock sir, make my cunt cum all over your cock. Fuck me yeah fuck me hard."

With all this talk, and the stress I built up, I couldn't hold back much longer, but fortunately she was beating me to that finish line.

"Yeah, I'm not going to be able to hold back, I'm going to cum. Beat that cunt with your cock and make it give in to you, fuck me deep just fuck meeeee. Oh Yeah, I'm Cumming, Cum with me boss and fill me with your seed. YEAH FUUUCCCCKKK, I'MMM CUMMMMING!!!!!!"

I fired off at the same time spewing my cum over the inside of my newly owned cunt. I spit seven streams of cum inside her and she did milk me as Airy told her, making it even more enjoyable. As I started to cum down Airy looked Deborah in the eyes and took a face pic of her.

"Your first orgasm as an owned whore, this picture must be saved and savored. You seemed to have done a good job today, keep up the good work whore. Now, you're not done yet, get on your knees and clean your masters cock, and I don't mean just put it in your mouth, you suck on it, you roll it around in your mouth, you use your tongue to bathe it clean."

"But Miss Airy, shouldn't I go clean up so I don't make a mess on the floor?"

"You kneel down, you clamp your legs together and you catch any leakage with your thighs making it run down between your legs until you get the chance to clean yourself, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Airy I understand."

Deborah gently sucked me and bathed my cock with her tongue just as Airy instructed. She was so sensuous in her actions I started getting hard again and if I didn't have a meeting to get to, I would have fucked her again.

"As your first day as our whore, you will wear my husbands cum for the next thirty minutes, letting everyone know what your job title is here. Then you can go clean up after it runs down your legs for all to see. Now watch where you sit and let us get down to business."

Deborah left to the outer office, Barbara took a place in the corner in her submissive position, and Airy and I sat at my desk. She wished me good luck at the board meeting and told me she was leaving Barbara here in my office while she dealt with the police.

My phone rang and John questioned me about my plan for the meeting.

"Are you sure you want me to distribute that video to the board members fifteen minute before the meeting as you previously told me to?"

"Yes, send it as an email with the header to watch it in its entirety before attending the meeting."

OK then, I'll send out a mass email right now, just wanted to make sure."

"John, now that I have almost unlimited control I plan to change the culture in this office and corporation."

"Just a word of caution boss, almost complete control is not complete control."

"John, do you have a problem with me keeping these former wives as my personal whores?"

"No sir, not at all."

"Are you bothered about me having them naked and using them in the office during business hours?"

"Not at all sir, As a matter of fact I wish I had one for myself."

"Then what is your voice of caution trying to say to me."

"It's just there is one board member that is a bit of a religious person, and she might have a problem with it."

"You're speaking of Helen Jenkins?"

"Yes sir, she is a church going Baptist and very strict in her life's structure."

"I'll keep an eye out for her and thank you, I'll see you at the meeting."

The board meeting went smoothly as expected, and once the members discovered my level of holdings, they stopped interrupting with their idea's. We canceled the contracts of Mel and Mark; they all offered their apologies for what was done too Airy. Other than that, all went well, and I openly told them I know owned both wives. One male member got a hard on and Mrs. Jenkins reacted with disgust. I asked Mrs. Jenkins to remain after the meeting so Icould get her thought's.

"Hello Helen, would you be so kind to sit and talk with me.?"

"Absolutely and thank you for being kind enough to ask for my thoughts privately."

"So, I know you do not approve of me owning Barbara and Deborah, and you certainly do not believe it's right for me to use them sexually."

"That's not it at all, and to be honest I'm not happy with the perception that I am the moral compass and conscious of this company. Nothing could be further from the truth."

"I'm not quite sure I understand Helen, can you help to make this clearer to me?"

"Well, before I joined this board, I was married, but my husband is no longer with us. He and I enjoyed a Very diverse and active sex life, sort of like what you're speaking about here."

"You were an owned wife, Helen?"

"Yes, since we started dating there decades ago, I was his whore, and took my responsibilities seriously. He had an unbelievable sex drive and we discussed it before we married. He wanted to be faithful to me but was worried he wouldn't be able to in a traditional marriage, so that is what we did. When he died, he left me a good amount of money and I invested it in different stocks and companies. I took this job on the board so I would have something to occupy myself with something that matters, and I believe your electronic security company is doing needed work. The internet side, which was Mr. Edwards, really is behind the times and serves no purpose except to entertain him and give him something to do."

"Helen, you have an unusual grasp of things, why haven't you ever sought me out to tell me your thoughts?"

"You two were young Men who invented their own pathways in this world, what could you learn from an aging lady?"

"Well, as you can see, I'm not as young as I once was, but I think I could still learn from a person with your insight."

"You flatter me, and I thank you for that, but I don't know enough about the electronics or internet world to give sound advice in these areas. But I do have a word or two of caution for you. I do not mind you living your sexual fantasies to their limits, and don't even mind if you do it in the office, it will help me reminisce my past and with you being the shareholder you now are, no one will say a word even if they do object. But the market you operate in is rought with potholes and it could come back to bite you in the form of rumors and cancel culture. I would advise you to absorb the internet part into the security part of the business, then rent out that side of the building to a new business owned only by you, then do whatever the hell you want to."

"You know Helen, even though I was CEO of the corporation, Mark Edward's was listed as my business advisor, and collected an additional amount every month for filling that position. With your permission, I would like to submit to the board that you are appointed to that position as soon as possible. You are someone who can advise me and someone I could rely on to tell me what I need to hear. Would you take that position Helen"?

"Yes, I would be happy to fulfill that position and help to protect the company in any way I can."

"Very well then and thank you again Helen."