Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 14

Story Info
Revenge and vengeance PT. 2 Barbara.
3.5k words
3.9k
7
0

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Note to Readers: Being new at writing anything, I accepted comments hoping for constructive criticism and advice, but just like every other place on the internet, the vile scum that roam here made me make this change to no longer accept comments. It will probably take me longer to learn and improve thanks to them, and to the readers, I apologize for that. To the worthless humans that made me make this change, well you know what I would say to you.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Fourteen

Revenge and Vengeance Part Two: Barbara

Now we were in our way to see Barbara Fienberg, the wife of the other assailant.

"Do you have any surprises planned for me with this one?"

"Why, didn't you like my last surprise?"

"I enjoyed it immensely, but I just wasn't ready for it."

"And that's why I did it, she was more than willing to enter whore service."

"Let me get a take in this one first, then I'll play it by ear."

We arrived at Fienberg's house and got out of the car, Airy almost forgot to put her robe back on, but I reminded her, and we walked up the sidewalk arm in arm. When Barbara answered the door, she recognized me immediately and invited us into the living room. She was dressed in a short front button up dress with the top buttons unbuttoned down to between her breasts and the bottom unbuttoned almost up to her pussy, and obnoxious five-inch heels. She sat with us making eye contact when she was spoken to but gazed down when she spoke. I told her I had something for her to watch, and that she was to view the entire thing, and her only reaction was saying "Yes sir".

I played the same video for her that I played for Deborah, but she didn't react in a way I recognized, so I looked at Airy and she took over speaking to the woman.

"Barbara, do you realize what your husband did to me?"

"Yes, I do ma'am, he told me all about it when he got home. I'm sorry he hurt you like that; he was supposed to do that to me not you."

"What do you mean it was supposed to be you Barbara?"

"Well, I'm always the one he does those kinds of things to and I didn't know he was doing it to other women."

"Do you realize I'm going to put him in jail and my husband is going to take this house and everything you own?"

"If you do that what will happen to me?"

"Barbara, can you give us a moment alone?"

"Yes, I will go into the kitchen, just give me a shout when you want me to return."

She got up and politely left the room closing the door behind her. I was confused about her reaction and behavior when Airy gave me some insight not only into Barbara but into the entire scenario with Mark and Mel.

"What is wrong with this woman is she retarded or something?"

"Honey, look around this place and tell me what you see."

"It's neat and clean, maybe too neat to be lived in."

"The end table between us and the kitchen door, do you see the coaster holder sitting in it?"

"Yes, I see it, what about it?"

"Go over there and remove one coaster and set it in the table next to it, then go and turn one of those throw pillows around so we see the other side."

I did as Airy requested and sat back down next to her.

"Now watch this my love. Barbara, would you please come in and join us?"

She came back into the room, and as if on auto pilot, she returned the coaster to the holder and turned the pillow back around before sitting down. I was absolutely flabbergasted by her behavior and when I looked at Airy, she just pointed to her eyes to tell me to watch.

"Barbara, would you please undress for us?"

Without hesitation, she removed all her clothes, still looking at the floor, and stood in front of us naked. I was wondering why she would do this for strangers without questions.

"Barbara, I need to speak to my husband alone. Would you go,out on the front porch and sit in the garden seat sitting there? And remember, do not cross your legs and keep your knees apart."

"That is the way I always sit. I will be out front so you can speak privately."

Fully naked and Barefoot she walked out the front door and took her seat in the porch.

"What the fuck is going on here, this is a college educated athlete? What is wrong with her?"

"My dear, she is 100% submissive and she will do whatever any Dominant person asks her to do, as long as it doesn't conflict with what Mel has taught her, that's why she fixed the pillow and coaster. Mel has taught her to be a housekeeper and never let anything be out of place."

"How does he pull that off, he is a wimp?"

"He is a wimp around other Men. She sees him as a dominant male who runs her life. Just ask her to come back in and take the submissive position with her back to you."

"Barbara, would you please come back in and join us?"

She obediently came in with her gaze at the floor and headed for the couch.

"Barbara, would you please take the submissive position facing away from me?"

"Oh no, that is not permitted, when I take the submissive position, I must always face the Dominant male."

"Can you get in your knees in front of me and show me your back please?"

"Yes of course I can do that."

She walked up to me, turned around and knelt with her back to me. It was covered with welts and scars from violent whippings and beatings.

"OK, thank you Barbara, can you now assume your submissive position in front of me?"

She turned around, knelt with her ankles together, knees spread wide, ass on her heels, arms in the small of her back, and looking down at the floor.

I started to whisper to Airy when she cut me off.

"We can say whatever we want in front of her when she's in that position. Barbara, will you keep what we say private here today?"

"If you tell me not to repeat what you say, I will never tell anyone else."

"Barbara, do not repeat anything we say here this afternoon."

"Yes Ma'am."

"She may have been a college educated athlete at one time, but that is not the woman she is anymore. If you break this dynamic she lives in, you had better have another for her to fall into. You can't just put her out, she wouldn't survive one night in her own out in the world. And take a close look around you here, it wasn't Mark who planned the takeover of my body and mind, it was Mel, Mark was just the alpha in the room."

"Then how do I take him down and make him suffer if she cannot survive on her own?"

"You take what is most important to him and has the most worth to him, watch and learn my dear."

"Barbara, Mel is going to jail and won't be returning home."

"Why, what did he do?"

"He blackmailed me, drugged me, and hurt me without my permission and that is against the law."

"I'm sorry he did that ma'am. HD wouldn't have done that to you. I guess I will just wait here until he gets out?"

"You can't do that Barbara; my husband is taking this house and everything in it as compensation for what he did to me."

"Then what will happen to me?"

"Barbara, answer some questions for me. If my husband takes everything Mel owns, and outs him in jail, what does that make my husband?"

"It makes him the Alpha. If he owns everything husband owned, then he owns me. If he is more Dominant than husband, then he would be master, and I would serve him and call him sir."

"And why do you call me ma'am?"

"You are the most powerful female in them room, that makes you ma'am."

"Do you understand now, if you break this you will own it, there is no other way for her."

"Then how do I do this airy?"

"Stand up, be assertive and commanding and don't say anything ambiguous."

"Barbara, I am the man putting Mel in jail. I am the man taking everything he owns.All of his property is now going to be mine. This is my wife sitting next to me and you won't disobey her or me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, now you are master, and she is Miss Airy. I will serve you both in any manner you chose."

"Barbara, I want you to take Miss Airy upstairs with you and pack what you will need for a few days to live with us at my house."

"Miss Airy, would you accompany me upstairs to pack as master requested?"

"Yes Barbara, I will go with you."

After a few moments I went upstairs to see more of this dynamic and understand how this woman lives. I found Airy and Barbara in a spare bedroom with dressers but no bed.

"Is this your bedroom Barbara?"

"This is the room I keep my clothes and all my things."

"Where do you sleep?"

"In the other room with master."

"Show me Barbara."

She took me to the master bedroom, where there were only one set of pillows on the bed, made up in the center of the queen size bed.

"Is this where you sleep Barbara?"

"No sir, I sleep on the other side."

"Show me Barbara."

She walked around to the other side of the bed and pointed to a single pillow and blanket on the floor alongside the queen bed.

"Is that where you sleep Barbara?"

"Yes sir, I sleep next to master's bed."

"If your clothes are in the other room, what do you wear to bed in this room?"

"I am not permitted to wear clothes to bed."

I looked a bit closer and saw two chains attached under the bed. I pulled the out and one had wrist cuffs and the other had ankle cuffs.

"Does Mel chain you to the bed at night"

"Only when I need punishment, other times I just sleep there after he is done with me in his bed."

"OK Barbara, go back to packing your things."

I continued to look around the master bedroom and found some alarming things, a cabinet with whips and canes for beating, chains with sharp points in them meant to injure if pulled on, gags, blindfolds, leashes with collars. I also saw three video cameras mounted from the ceiling and a locked door which I suspected was the video room. I was looking into the mind of a soulless sadist, and this woman was his artwork. I would have time to go through this torture house later after I ruined Mel, so I just concentrated on getting Barbara out of here. I went back to the room where the girls were packing, and they had two suitcases and a makeup bag packed.

"Two suitcases and not one pair of panties, can you believe it?"

"What do you mean no panties?"

"She was not permitted to wear panties, only sexy lacy bras."

"Are we going to be able to fix what this man has done to her?"

"No, not ever but we can make her life better."

"Let's get these bags downstairs so the driver can load them in the car."

"I can load them master."

"Just get them out on the front porch."

As they got them downstairs Barbara tried to take them to the car.

"I said let the driver load the car Barbara."

She dropped the bags, fan to my feet, took her submissive position, and begged for forgiveness.

"Barbara, just get up and put on your dress please."

"Yes, Sir Master."

As we drove home, I looked at Barbara in the back of the car with us, legs spread wide, and dress unbuttoned almost up to her pelvis and down to her breasts. This is how this woman was taught to live, and I was not at all sure we could break her of any of these habits.

We got to the house, and we showed her to her room, and she was confused.

"I can't sleep this far from master in case he would need me during the night?"

"Master knows where you will be and will come get you if he needs you, Barbara."

She reluctantly started putting her clothes away and checking out her bed. As soon as we left her alone, she took off her dress and walked around in her heels. When asked why she said she was not permitted to be in the upstairs portion of the house dressed.

"What are we going to do with her Airy?"

"Just let her do what she feels comfortable doing, and don't scold her, let her get used to things slowly."

Later that night we all went to bed in our respective rooms, me in my bedroom, Airy in the makeshift hospital room to get her IV, and Barbara in the room on the other side of mine. Late in the night I woke to the sensation of my cock being sucked. Half asleep I thought it was Airy, but it wasn't. Barbara had come into my room and continued to suck me to completion. After she was done, I told her to go to bed, and she just got on the floor next to my bed. She moved her pillow and blanket and moved them aside my bed. I figured we would take care of it in the morning and left her stay there for the night.

I woke up in the morning and Barbara was alongside the bed in her submissive position, waiting for me to speak to her.

"Good morning, Barbara, did you sleep well?"

"Yes master, I slept well next to you."

She hopped onto the bed and immediately took my soft cock into her mouth, sucking it as if she was making love to it with her lips and tongue. She continued until I was rock hard then she paused, still naked, holding my Rock-hard cock.

"Does master prefer his slave's cunt or asshole this morning?"

"What, what did you ask?"

"Does master want to fuck his slave's cunt or her asshole this morning?"

"Do you do this every morning Barbara?"

"It is part of the slave's duty to relieve master's cock every morning."

"Then I would like to use your cunt, Barbara."

She closes climbed on and slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock and slowly raised and lowered her body, giving me perfect sensations first thing in the morning. The muscles in her pussy were amazing squeezing and trying to milk my cock with every stroke, and she never broke eye contact with me.

"Is master pleased with his slave's cunt?"

"Yes, your cunt pleases me, Barbara. I don't want you calling yourself a slave, I want you to call yourself by your name Barbara."

"Yes master, I will call myself Barbara from now on."

I felt my orgasm building and I could see that Barbara felt it also, as she tightened her grip on my cock.

"Will Master please fill this slaves.... Fill Barbara's cunt with his cum?"

"Yes, I am going to fill your cunt with my cum Barbara."

As I came, I spurted into her pussy at least six spurts and she milked each one from me until I had no more to give her. She climbed off my cock, inserted a plug into her pussy, capturing my cum inside her as she methodically sucked my cock clean, and even got me hard again.

"Would master like to use Barbara's asshole to relive himself a second time?"

"No, master is quite pleased with just the use of you cunt this morning."

"Where does Master keep the whips at?"

"Why would master want a whip?"

"Barbara's duties include relieving masters cock every morning, then getting punished for being a whore."

"Barbara, in this house we don't punish woman for being whores, we reward them."

"Really, that makes Barbara happy, being whipped was my least favorite activity of the morning. How do you reward your.... How would you reward Barbara for being a whore?"

"I will love her for sharing her body with me, now come over here and lay down next to me in my arm."

She did as I asked and snuggled down on my chest with my arm around her.

"This is nice, Barbara likes this much more than getting whipped."

"Barbara, why did you push a plug into your pussy after we fucked?"

"Master's cum is never to be wasted, so I must save it."

"What will you do with it Barbara?"

"When Master gets up to wash up for the morning, Barbara will pull out the plug and eat every bit of masters cum."

"Well master needs to get up and get showered after I check in on Miss Airy. When does Barbara get showered?"

"Barbara goes down in the laundry room and showers there after Master leaves for the day."

"That's not the way we do things in this house, you don't go away to do things separate from the rest of us."

"Then where does Barbara get showered and cleaned up for the day?"

"If you wait, I will show you after I go to check in Miss Airy."

I walked over to Airy's temporary room and greeted her, with Barbara close behind in tow."

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

"It was just OK, its difficult sleeping with this IV in my arm and sleeping without you."

"The doctor is coming early this morning and we will ask him about you moving back into our room."

"I see your friend is up and following you around this morning. What time did she show up? Oh No, let me guess, she slept alongside your bed last night?"

"Good guess, she woke me in the middle of the night to suck my cock in my sleep."

"I'll make another guess, she has a morning routine, doesn't she?"

"You're right again dear."

"Did you enjoy her morning routine my dear?"

"You're right again my dear. How did you get so smart?"

"Don't get too used to it, I'll be taking over those duties soon enough. And what is that in her pussy?"

Barbara was in her submissive position with her knees spread wide and her plug on full display.

"She told me she's not permitted to waste master's cum, so she plugged herself to save it until I left this morning."

"Then what?"

"Then she eats it, but I'm not going to let her do that, and because we don't have a shower in our laundry room, I have to show her where to get cleaned up, and I'll make sure she cleans that also."

"Oh boy, she going to take some work. You should bring her with us today, and show Mel, you took her from him. That will be the worst punishment he could withstand."

"That's a great idea, do you need any help getting ready today?"

"No, the nurse is going to help me shower and do my hair and stuff. Go tend to yourself and your little friend."

I took Barbara back to my room and asked her to run the shower for me. When I was ready to get in, I told her to join me, and confused by my request she did. I explained that she didn't need to walk around with my cum or that plug in her and I removed it and had her wash herself inside and out. She didn't let me wash myself, she did every part of me by hand and even washed my hair.

After we got out, I told her to get dressed in a short dress and heels and that she was coming with us this morning. She went to leave, and I could see a happy smile in her face as she left.

Today was going to be a great day.y other place on the internet, the vile worthless people make it impossible to try anything. SomI will keep trying, and probably spend years longer to learn this way, and or that I apologize. To the scum that convinced me to make this change, you know what I think and have to say to you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The CEO Versus the Husband Wife has to fire her husband.in Loving Wives
A Practical Solution A loving wife comes up with a practical solution.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
My Wife & The Rock Legend Did she want a celebrity hallpass?in Loving Wives
The Cuckold's Son A son copes with his parent's lifestyle. Or doesn't.in Loving Wives
More Stories