Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 17

Story Info
Airy healing, Girls conform, I enjoy life.
3.5k words
4.18
3.8k
6
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Seventeen

Airy still healing, Girls conform, I enjoy life

After a successful but stressful day, Airy and I decided to call it a short day and enjoy the afternoon at home. Airy suggested that we couple Deborah and Barbara so Deborah could learn how to submit and please men as her first priority, but I opted to just have Barbara, Airy and myself this afternoon. Airy still not healed enough for the doctor to give her the green light for sex, Barbara was there if I had any urges, and Airy liked watching me fuck other women. What a life this is turning out to be, but I had one business concern on my mind, Helen's recommendations. I asked John to stop by the house in the early afternoon to discuss some restructuring of the company, which I considered would take an hour or so.

Sitting in our back patio, Airy sitting in the chair and Barbara on the floor in her submissive position, I felt like a King in his castle.

"Barbara, my husband needs some relief, the stress of the day is getting to him."

"Yes Ma'am, which part of my body should I use to relieve him?"

"Why don't you start by sucking his cock and let him decide as you go along.?"

"Yes Ma'am, I will take care of Master."

In my tired and almost blissful state, Barbara started sucking on my cock as soon as she got my shorts off, and she was doing such a methodical job I was drifting into a mindless sexual dreamstate, so much so that I didn't hear the text message sound in my phone, but Airy did. It was from John stating he was coming up the drive and Airy quietly left to meet him.

With me laying back in the patio chair, enjoying every movement Barbara was doing on my cock, Airy let John in and Barbara posed a question to me.

"Would master enjoy experiencing my ass today?"

"Oh yes Barbara, Master would enjoy that a lot."

As she moved from her knees to straddling me, I felt her lower her asshole down around my cock. I was impressed that a woman who had been used for nothing other than sex, could be so tight yet. As she lowered herself on me and lifted back up, I could feel her sphincter grabbing onto my cock with every movement. Say what you want but it appeared that Mel sure knew how to train them.

With her gently but purposely riding her ass up and down on my cock, I realized that each stroke brought her up to the point where just the head was inside her, and when she went back down, she planted her body firmly on top of my lap. I reached around and spread her cheeks giving her more room to plant on top of me when she whispered knot my ear.

"When your ready master, just say "NOW" and let me do the rest."

It didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return and I whispered NOW. She lifted her legs and feet off the lounge chair, allowing her ass to as far as it could onto my cock, then grabbed my waist with her ankles and wiggled her body to give me maximum pleasure, along with her ass squeezing and milking my cock completely dry. As I recovered, I opened my eyes and Airy and John were standing there admiring Barbara's expertise.

"Bravo sir bravo. Where do I get one of those?"

"You need a wife like me to get you one."

"Are you two enjoying yourselves?"

"Apparently not as much as you honey."

"Barbara, why don't you climb off and go get cleaned up while I talk with this man?"

"I can't do that sir; I could never leave Master dirty after fucking me?"

"Barbara, please clean of master and then go clean yourself up."

"Right away Miss Airy."

"If you don't learn her training, you'll never get her to do what you want her to do dear."

"I think boss got her to do exactly what he wanted her to do.

"If you two are done making your jokes, I would like to get down to business."

"With John still chuckling and Airy outright laughing, Barbara finished her clean up duties and went into the house."

"OK Boss, what can I do for you this afternoon?"

"I want to out a motion to the board to have Helen appointed to the position of my advisor as soon as possible."

"Apparently your talk went well today."

"We had a very productive conversation and discussion about the protection of the company."

"Did she confide in you about her past and marriage to her husband?"

"What the hell John, how come you didn't inform me of this?"

"I would fill all your time with information about others if you wanted me to report on everyone. It is my job to know as much as I can about those in your employ and inform you of and when you need to know about them."

"Well, your way of handling things has worked well for me in the past, so I will continue to trust in your judgement. What do you think about Helen being an advisor?"

"I think she is remarkably qualified and has an uncanny business sense. I think she will serve us well."

"Great, then let's get this going. In addition, I have a special gift for you being my private advisor."

"Oh Yeah, what would that be sir?"

"Barbara, please come out her?"

"Yes Sir, what can I do for master?"

"Please satisfy Mr. John's stress in any manner he asks you to while I'm in the house with Miss Airy?"

"Yes sir, I will do a good job for him."

John came in about a half hour after I left him with Barbara, with a look of amazement on his face. He had not up until now, been with a woman who's only concern was satisfying a man for only that purpose. Now he will have a better understanding of my lifestyle, even if he never indulges again.

"WOW, that was amazing."

"So, you liked it did you?"

"Yeah, I liked it a lot, but forgive me if I ask an inappropriate question?"

"Sure, John, ask away."

"Do you, I mean is your, Is Airy?"

"Better John, Airy is better, and as they say, no holes Barred. See what I just did there, Holes instead of holds?"

"Remember when I said you were one lucky man? You are luckier than I thought then."

"After handling the matter of bringing Helen on as an advisor, I'll have a project for you to help me with concerning the internet part of the company. But for now, have that Helen issue taken care of."

Airy and I settled for a quiet afternoon of nothing but talking and planning, with our vengeance plan and board meeting behind us. We still had her recovery to deal with, the issue of Barbara still sleeping on the floor, Deborah's training, the reconstruction of Marks part of the company, his trial, and a new company to start per Helen's recommendation.

"How are you progressing health wise my dear?"

"The doctor says I'm doing well, but still have a few days to go before I can resume sexual activities."

"I'm glad to hear that my dear, and are you still experiencing any pain?"

"A little discomfort from time to time but not a lot."

"What are your thoughts on Helen's recommendation to absorb Marks internet division back into the main company, and opening something else in its place?"

"I think she shows real foresight in her assessment of the exposure to the company. When this matter becomes full public knowledge, and it will, the company should appear that all sexual activity was scoured from the company. I am working on some ideas for your next company, but initially I was thinking your mortgage company could occupy that space."

"That might be a possibility, but I have no idea of how many employees it holds and what the managerial staff looks like. I can get a full rundown from John on that and find out more about it."

"Now the big question, how do I get Barbara to stop sleeping on the floor next to my bed?"

"I don't have all the answers concerning Barbara, but I will tell you what I do know. She has been isolated, only given exposure to her abuser, taught that her only worth is to sexually satisfy others, punished and beaten for any deviation from the house rules, and punished for being "dirty" after doing what she was told to do. I am afraid her psyche is fragile, and the smallest of things could cause her major confusion and spark an unusual reaction. She will do whatever makes her feel safe and that in her mind is the things she thinks will please you. She is not showing any signs of her wanting anything in her own, just to be good and not get punished.

So, I suggest you constantly reassure her that you are pleased with her and that when you try to change something, you do it as something that would please you, not push her away, she needs to be needed by you right now. It may help if you make a big deal of her room being right next to yours because you want her close. Also, if you can have some of the things here from her house that would make her feel safe, it would help to keep her calm. If she shows up naked, act like your pleased by it, even of it is too much for the situation. And, if you could brief Deborah on her mental state, maybe the two of them could become friends to lean on each other."

"That was deep and insightful, But I think you reassuring her that I am pleased would go a long way also. You could take her back to her house to choose the things to bring back here, and I can deal with Deborah. Per your adjusted punishment for her, she needs to learn other sexual acts other than just vaginal, and Barbara could be the perfect teaching tool for her."

"Let's start small and see where this goes because I have my doubts things will unfold as you think they will."

"What do you suggest I do first?"

"How about this: I am not healed or cleared for sex yet. Why don't you ask her to join us in bed tonight to service you because I cannot? I think you'll find the way she has handles it is opposite of what you would think, and if I'm correct we need to get that woman some help."

"I don't know where she is right now."

"My dear, haven't you figured this out yet, that woman is never out of earshot of you unless you physically separate her from you. Her world, her fragile world was ripped apart in seconds, and you were the powerful man who did that, so she took everything she needed to survive and hitched it to you. You could call out for her right now and she would be her in less than a minute."

"I think you're overestimating her dependence on me, we just met."

"Well, test my theory then, call out to her and see if she's listening. Then invite her to join us in bed tonight, not along side of it on the floor and see how she reacts.?"

"If I'm going to try to find out more about her, I have some questions in mind also."

"Alright but be careful. There is a difference in her not understanding your questions and her trying not to answer them. Don't push her if she doesn't want to tell you."

"Ok, let's see how this plays out. Barbara, could you come here for a minute?"

Within a minute, she came in and took a submissive position at my feet.

"Where were you dear?"

"I was just outside the door in case master needed me."

"There are no chairs outside the door, where did you sit?"

"I was on the floor waiting for you to need me sir."

"Barbara, I want you to get up off the ground and sit in a chair."

"You mean sit in the same chair as you sir?"

"No Barbara, I want you to sit in an empty chair alongside of us."

"What position do you want me in, on my knees in the chair, laying back with my legs spread?"

"No Barbara, I want you to sit normally in the chair so we can talk."

"What did I do to displease you sir? Did I not relieve Mr. John's stress properly? If you tell me, I'll make sure never to do it again."

"Barbara, you didn't displease me, you didn't anger me, you didn't do anything wrong. Just take a seat in the chair please."

She got up and went to sit in the chair cautiously as if she were waiting for a punishment. When she finally settled a little bit, I started asking her what I thought were simple questions.

"So, tell me Barbara, even though you've only been here a short while, do you like staying with us?"

"I will like doing anything master wants me to do."

"But that's not what I asked you. Do you enjoy being here with Miss Airy and me?"

"Yes, you are both very nice to me and you don't beat me for being a dirty slut every day."

"Barbara, we won't hit you for doing what we asked you to do, or who you are. But I would like to learn more about you."

"Oh, I will perform any sexual act you ask of me, or clean the house, or anything else you want. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"No, just please listen to me. First, were you experienced in sex when you first met Mel?"

"When I met Sir Mel, I was a novice and didn't know anything about sex or Men. He taught me the way a woman pleases a man, for some reason I didn't learn the way to please men that all the other girls did, so he had to teach me."

"Do you think all women please men the way that you do?"

"Sir Mel told me that that is what women have to do or men would never talk to them and that is why I never had a boyfriend."

"Barbara, how old were you when you met Mel?"

"I was fourteen and he was twenty. I met him because he was a friend of father, and at sixteen father sent me to live with him to learn how to be a woman."

"And what did your mother have to say about that?"

"My mom passed away when I was a baby, and I don't remember her."

"What was your life like with your father?"

"He tried to teach me what I needed to know to get a husband, but I didn't learn very well, so he sent me to Sir Mel."

"What did he try to teach you, Barbara?"

"He taught me how to clean and cook and how to sit quietly until someone needed me."

"Did he try to teach you about sex also?"

"Yes, when I was about thirteen, he started leaching me how to fuck, and before that he just taught me how to suck his cock, but I didn't do well on the fucking part."

"What didn't you do well on?"

"He told me I was a lousy fuck and had to punish me every time I didn't do it right, but Sir Mel taught me how to do it."

"If you were doing it right with Mel, then why did he beat and punish you?"

"Sir Mel said I was a worthless slut and that's why he punished me."

"Do you think you're a worthless slut"

"I'm not sure anymore Sir, I'm confused by that."

"Tell me what confuses you, maybe I can help you understand?"

"Well, master is always right, and you're more powerful than Sir Mel, so you are master, but you don't call me worthless or slut, so I'm not sure."

"Barbara, sluts and whores are very valuable. Miss Airy is a slut and whore and she is the most important person to me. You are very important to me, and you are not worthless."

"You are my master, and you are always right, so I guess I'm not worthless then?"

"Barbara, do you like being called a slut or a whore?"

"Sluts aren't allowed to say what they like or don't like sir."

"That is Mel's rule, and he was wrong. In this house you can tell us what you like or don't like, it is a rule of this house that you tell us what you like. So, do you like being called a slut Barbara?"

"That name doesn't bother me, but I kind of like it when you call me by my name Sir."

"Good, do you know why I call you by your name Barbara?"

"No Sir, I've been trying to figure that out?"

"You are a person, and you are special to us, so we call you by your name so that you know that."

"Well, I like it Sir, but you can still call me slut also."

"Yes, and sometimes we will, but we will call you by your name also."

"I would.....I mean May I.......Oh, forget I said anything."

"Barbara, remember when I said it is a rule in this house that you tell us what you want? So just tell me what you're thinking."

"Well Sir and Miss, the other morning after I relieved your stress, and after I made you clean again, instead of pushing me onto the floor and calling me names, you made me lay down next to you and you out your arm around me for a while before you had to get up for work."

"Yes, I remember that dear, what about it?"

"I liked that, it felt nice, and I didn't get yelled at or punished. Sluts aren't allowed in masters bed except for when they are performing their duties, and you kept me there afterwards."

"Again, that is another wrong rule of Mel's, you are not only allowed in my bed, but I will invite you to join Miss Airy and I in my bed from time to time."

"And what am I required to do as I just lay there?"

"You just lay there and cuddle, that's all. And that brings me to what Miss Airy and I want to ask you. Miss Airy is not healed yet and her doctor tells her not to engage in sex yet. But We don't want you just coming in, having sex, then leaving again. Sometimes we get the urge in the middle of the night to have sex. Do you see what I mean?"

"I'll be right there on the floor next to you ready for anytime you need me Sir."

"No Barbara, a dog sleeps in a blanket on the floor, not a person."

"So where will I go to sleep?"

"Well, that's what we want to fix. First, Miss Airy will be going to your old house to pick up personal things you like to have around, and we're turning the room next to mine into your bedroom with a bed and dressers and your own bathroom, so that you're always close but for tonight I would like you to sleep in my bed with us."

"Sleep in master's and Miss's bed? Is that allowed? I was never permitted to sleep in Sir Mel's bed."

"When we invite you to join us, you are allowed to sleep in our bed Barbara."

"I will try master, but what if I do it wrong? Will I be punished?"

"There will be no punishment and you won't do anything wrong, just be in bed with us for the night. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir, if that's what you want of me, I will do that."

"Very well Barbara and thank you for talking with me. We will have more discussions as time goes on. And one more thing, Miss Airy is going to take you shopping in the next few days to get some pretty dresses, shoes, and panties, and yes you are allowed to wear panties."

Two whores other than my willing wife, one who wants nothing more than please me, and the other who agreed as punishment. If I play my cards right this could be a fantastic year for me in business and in bed.