Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 18

Story Info
Airy and I train Barbara, and make new plans.
2.9k words
4
4.6k
5
0

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Eighteen

Airy and I train Barbara, and we make new plans

(This episode doesn't have a lot of sex, but is the set up for what is to come)

There I was with a total whore/slut wife that would make me cum from my toes, do anything anywhere I wanted, and now she willing to train an Amateur slut for me along with an overachieving, mentally damaged whore. What the hell did I do right for the universe to smile in me like this, and how soon were the wheels going to fly off this wagon?

Dinnertime was coming and I asked Airy to go get Barbara and have her put a dress and heels on before coming downstairs to eat. Airy seemed to have an understanding not with Barbara but about Barbara that was spot on. She could talk to the woman in ways I could not fathom and put her at ease where I could not. I knew I would have to learn Barbara's ways to make things work, but for now Airy was handling her, and me just as effectively as possible.

When they came back downstairs to sit for dinner, Airy was dressed in a very short and sexy A-Line skirt, with a revealing low-cut top, and without a bra she leaned forward and gave me all the perfect views. Barbara was in a summer dress that zipped up the back, spaghetti straps with a low V-Cut front and a hem that barely covered what was needed, although it showed me, she was wearing panties for the first time. From the look in Airy's eyes, I knew to compliment Barbara on those so she would understand I liked her wearing them.

"Airy, you look wonderful tonight and Barbara, I sure love those sexy Panties you're wearing."

"I am happy you like them, Miss Airy told me to wear these, I was not permitted to wear panties at Sir Mel's house."

"Well, how does it feel to wear sexy undergarments?"

"If you like them, I will wear them all the time Sir."

"Yes, but that's not what I asked you. How do you feel wearing sexy panties?"

"It feels a bit weird but a little sexy at the same time. Does that answer your question Sir?"

"Yes, it does Barbara and I hope you will wear more of them in the future."

"Miss Airy tells me she will help me get more of them for me to wear for you. Would that please you Sir?"

"Yes, it would please me a lot Barbara, and if I don't want you to wear them, I can just take them off of you."

"That is what Miss Airy told me."

"Personally, I think she looks good, with the way she wears her dresses unbuttoned up to just below her pussy it shows them as she walks. And she doesn't have to worry because her body is still accessible in a short amount of time when you would want it."

"I think you're right on that dear, lets make sure we get her more of them this week."

"I am happy Master and Miss like them; I will wear them often."

"Now, lets sit and have dinner, Barbara why don't you sit on the opposite side of me that Airy does?"

"I am to sit at the table?"

"Barbara, yes you will sit at the table. You are a part of this household, and you will eat with us not somewhere separate."

We all sat and started enjoying a nice meal together when I brought up the subject of Deborah.

"Barbara, are you aware that you are very talented when it comes to pleasing Men?"

"What do you mean, I just try my best to make a man's stress go away?"

"Let me give you an example, when you're using your ass to relieve a man as you say it, you squeeze him with your muscles for his maximum enjoyment. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Sir Mel was upset with me being loose back there so he bought me numerous sets of balls and plugs to exercise with so I would remain strong there."

"And when you're using your mouth, you spend a lot of time paying attention to what you're doing. Did you learn that from Mel also?"

"No, father taught me to do that, he would make me practice in him many times a day and punish me if I didn't do it right."

"If you were asked to show someone else how to do the things that you do, how you please a man, could you do it without using punishment?"

"Master and Miss, if there is anything I'm not doing well enough please tell me and I'll do better, I can learn anything you want me to learn?"

"Relax Barbara, you're doing just perfect, we have no complaints in the way you take care of our stress for us, and we're not looking to replace you. I have a woman who is indebted to me that I would like to use at work for my customers, but she is very inexperienced in anal matters."

"How would I know if she is doing the things I teach her, without being a man?"

"You would have me and Mr. John, and maybe a couple other Men to tell you how's she's doing and what she needs to learn."

"I will try anything you want me to master, where is this woman?"

"She now works for me; her name is Deborah."

"Do you mean Mr. Marks slut? She hates relieving men and isn't very good at it."

"What makes you say that Barbara?"

"Sir Mel would let him come over and use me. I was told to do whatever he wanted because his slut didn't know how to please a man and didn't like helping a man relieve stress."

"Deborah is very good at sex, and enjoys it quite a bit, she just doesn't have any experience with using her ass."

"Sir Mel told me she wouldn't let him use her when he went over to their house because she didn't know how and didn't let men use her."

"Sir Mel and Mr. Mark lied to you dear. I've used her mouth and her pussy and she's pretty good and she lies it. Miss Airy made her please me when we first met her, and she had no problem making me feel good."

"Sir Mel stopped Mr. Mark from coming over to use me. He would use objects from around the house and put them in me, and I started getting loose, and Sir Mel didn't like loose."

"How long ago did he stop coming over to use you?"

"A little over two years ago, sir Mel told me not to let him come over anymore."

"You hear that dear, just about the time he started blackmailing and abusing you."

"Yeah, that makes perfect sense. I figure the more we learn about Mark the more we will find of his other victims, and you know there must be others."

After dinner we all went into the lounge where we have the entertainment system and a large living area where I wanted to see how Barbara would react in different situations, even they were just on video.

"Barbara, would you please undress Miss Airy for me?"

Barbara started unbuttoning Airy's dress like she was taking it off a manikin in a store, just quickly getting her dress off with no ceremony or seduction involved at all.

"Barbara, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry sir, didn't you want me to take her dress off of her?"

"Yes, Barbara I did, but not like that. Come over here and sit down next to me."

I put on a video of two women starting to engage in a seductive interlude. And showed Barbara what I was talking about.

"That's like the movies sir Mel and Mr. Mark would watch, they told me these were bad sluts that were going to be whipped once their masters found out what they did."

"These women are not bad; they are doing something beautiful. Do you think what they are going to do is bad?"

"Sir Mel told me that was dirty and that I wasn't allowed to ever do that with another woman."

"Let's try this, let Miss Airy undress you, and if she kisses you, I want you to kiss her back. If she hugs you, I want you to do the same, let her show you what to do then copy what she is doing. Can you do that?"

"Sluts are not permitted to ever kiss anybody on the lips."

"Why Barbara, don't you enjoy kissing and hugging?"

"It doesn't matter, because I use my mouth on men's cocks, I am not permitted to kiss, it would be dirty, and I would be severely punished."

"Barbara, your father, and Mel told you many things that are not true. Kissing is required not prohibited, being with girls and guys is normal for a slut, pleasing anyone who needs it is OK, as long as Miss Airy or I tell you to do it. Just follow our lead and we'll teach you the right things and you don't have to worry about being beaten when you're with us. Do you understand that?"

"What my husband is trying to say is that we want you to enjoy what you do just as all the Men you pleased enjoyed themselves. We can show you how to enjoy what your doing, and have others enjoy you at the same time."

"You are master and miss, and I will do my best to follow your rules even if they differ from the ones I've been taught."

"Barbara, let's start with something simple, take off your clothes and sit down on the ottoman there, then lay back int the chair with your legs spread wide, and hold your knees up beside your breasts."

That was something she would and did understand, plain direction, or as she sees it, plain commands. She took the position I asked her to and laid back exposing herself as much as she could, still looking at me to see if she was doing it correctly.

"Now, I want you to stay in that position and not speak at all until I tell you to or one of us ask you a question, do you understand?"

She just nodded yes and laid her head back, thinking I was just going to fuck her and use her, but I had a different thought in my head. I pulled a dildo vibrator out of the end table drawer and started it vibrating as I rubbed it in the opening of her pussy, then slide up over her clit, then back to her pussy. She got excited enough that I was entering her with it, then teasing her clit and pushing it right back into her. She was looking at me with the biggest eyes I had ever seen, almost like she had never been vibed before. As her breathing increased, her face grimaced but she held her tongue not saying a word. I could easily see she was trying to fight against the sensations she was feeling, something I have never seen before. Most women want that orgasm when it starts to build but she was trying to fight back against it, and that wasn't going to do.

Then I felt Airy pulling my shorts down releasing my already hard cock. She took the vibrator from my hand and centered it on Barbara's clit and roughly finger fucked her pussy with two fingers.

"Come on Honey, she needs to be fucked while I vibe her to an orgasm."

Next thing I knew, Barbara put her hands on the vibrator trying to push it away.

"Barbara, put your hands back where I told you to put them, and don't move them again."

She did as I ordered but she was squeaking and squealing like a schoolgirl approaching her first orgasm. I started pumping her pussy with deep hard, rough strokes making her high-pitched vocals even more intense and Airy was really pushing that vibe against her clit which was well lubricated by now. I wasn't going to stop fucking her pussy until I overcame her will to avoid her impending orgasm, and Airy was doing the same to her clit. Then she exploded in an orgasm that was stupendously beautiful.

"Ummmmm, fuckkkkk, oohhhhh noooooo, fuckkkkk, dammm, Gaaaaaaad."

When she came, she clamped down so hard in my cock with her pussy I though she was going to cut off the blood flow. I blew and filled her with spurt after spurt of my love juice, sending me into a mindless bliss as she kept bouncing and jerking from Airy still giving her clit. As I came down from my sexual high, and Airy took the vibe away, I looked down to see Barbara crying and apologizing.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm so sorry sir, I couldn't help it, I will never do that again, please forgive me sir."

Barbara wasn't crying from an orgasm, she was really crying her eyes out and I didn't know why, so with my cock still in her I bent down and put my arms around her and held her tight to my body with my head alongside hers.

"What's wrong dear, it's OK, you have nothing to cry about."

"I made you dirty sir, sluts aren't allowed to make their masters dirty. Please put you cock in my mouth and let me clean you and try to make it up to you?"

"Barbara, you are allowed to have orgasms and you didn't make me dirty, you shared your orgasm with me, and we came at the same time and that is wonderful not dirty."

"Please sir let me clean you up?"

Oddly enough, with her crying and the sensations I was feeling from her pussy, the more she sobbed the more stimulating her pussy was, so, I started slowly fucking her again with a gentle rhythm and holding her close to my body.

"Please sir, just fuck me and let my pussy make you happy, don't do what you're doing?"

"Barbara, I'm going to gently make love to you so that you know that I care about you, just relax and enjoy the feelings."

"Just treat me like a slut or a whore, I can make you happy that way."

"You can make me happy this way Barbara, so shush up and enjoy this with me."

Methodically I slide in and out of her, feeling her pussy start to convulse and shudder, knowing she was on her way to another orgasm, even if it didn't measure up to her last one. As I continued, she started to rock towards me when I thrust into her, meeting my movements, and putting her hands around my lower waist pulling me into her. Now she was rolling and experiencing sex instead of just doing it to satisfy a man, she was enjoying it. When I leaned over and kissed her lips her entire body jumped in fear, so I made her look me in the eyes and kissed her again. She was now on her way to making love, maybe for the first time in her life and being loved in return. This orgasm was going to be different than anything she had ever experienced in her life, even though she had fucked and been fucked by Men for most of her life.

"Oh Sir, it's happening again, I'm going to make us dirty again."

"Go ahead Barbara, let me feel you cum again, let me see you enjoy it this time."

"Oh sir, I'm going to Cum on you, are you sure its alright? Oh no, oh shit, fuck yes, I like it when you fuck me. Please don't stop, Jeeeze, fuck, her it is Fuck Meeeeeeeee."

Barbara came in astounding fashion, her body quivering and shaking, clamping down in my cock with her pussy muscles, me holding her from the front and Airy holding her from behind, she just shuddered uncontrollable for what seemed like minutes on end. When she recovered, she was unsure if she should speak, leave, clean me, or go onto the floor.

"Barbara, would you please clean me up while Miss Airy cleans you at the same time?"

"Miss Airy cleaning me? I shouldn't...I mean she shouldn't, I don't know what to do?"

"Just do as I ask, and everything will be just fine Barbara. Don't think about Mel's rules, you are with us now, and you are allowed to enjoy yourself."

Barbara, Airy and me had sex many times throughout the night, and Barbara was starting to get comfortable with being cared for and not just used and thrown to the floor. She was still apprehensive about kissing and holding and someone giving her pleasure, but she was easing up on her fears and started to let herself go a bit. It was a real learning experience for her, and me seeing how twisted Mel had made this woman's mind. But tomorrow we start building her room where she has her things and her bed, which would be new to her also.