Wife Wrestles Nude

Story Info
Her career takes a turn.
1.6k words
3.88
30.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to "Wife's New Career"

*********

It has been two months since Lisa started her career as a nude wrestler. She has been on the road a lot and we talk every night about her matches. She told me that she is getting much better and has won most of them.

She told me she will be home for the next few weeks and is flying home tomorrow night.

I planned a nice welcome home for her and made reservations at her favorite restaurant. I bought champagne for our evening fun.

I met her at the airport and she told me of her experiences wrestling. I told her I loved her and we would have a great time before she leaves again.

The next day she got a call from her promoter who asked her to fill in the next night at a local arena. Lisa said she would and asked for a pass for me.

The next day, I drove her to the arena and Lisa went to the locker room. I found my seat up front.

After about 15 minutes, Lisa came out and told me there was a change and that she would be wrestling a guy instead. She asked me to leave. I told her I wanted to stay. Then she said, "Baby, wrestling a guy is different. Things could happen and you may not like what happens." I told her, "Look, we discussed this before. I know things happen but I am ok with it. I love you and good luck."

Lisa left and went back inside.

After about 20 minutes the announcer entered the ring and the lights went low. He announced the next match which was Lisa's.

He introduced her and out she came wearing a thong and a cropped t-shirt.

Next, he announced her opponent, some guy named Jeff. He came out wearing a tank top and a thong.

The ref was introduced and then the bell rang and the match was on.

Lisa and Jeff exchanged holds and both wound up on the mat with Lisa straddling him. Suddenly, Jeff reached up and ripped her top off. Lisa was now topless.

They continued and soon Jeff was on his feet. Lisa was able to grab his tank top and rip it off.

Then Jeff got her in a bear hug and was able to rip her thong off of her leaving her nude. The crowd went wild.

Lisa had fire in her eyes and quickly got Jeff in a headlock and in a blink of an eye, she had his thong off.

Jeff's cock sprung free and it was big even though it was semi-hard.

It was fun to see my nude wife wrestling with a nude guy. As the match progressed, the guy's cock got erect.

Jeff was able to get Lisa on the mat. He was able to hold her shoulders down with his legs. His hard cock right in her face. Then, he opened her mouth and forced his cock in it.

I watched in amazement as Lisa clearly started sucking the guy's cock.

As she was eagerly sucking his cock, he was playing with her tits. I could see her nipples getting erect...my wife was now turned on.

After a few minutes, Lisa was able to free herself but the guy got her on her stomach as he knelt behind her.

Then it happened...Jeff was able to slip his cock in her cunt from behind.

I could not believe my eyes. My wife was getting fucked in front of me and witnessed by the audience.

I watched as the guy pounded her cunt and I knew he was ready to cum.

In a flash, he pulled his cock out and sprayed her ass with his cum. The audience went wild.

The ref then declared Jeff the winner as cum still oozed out his cock and onto Lisa who was still on the mat.

As she got up, she looked directly at me and mouthed "I am sorry" and left the ring.

It was about an hour before Lisa came out from the locker room. As soon as she saw me, she ran over to me crying. She apologized for everything and said she would stop wrestling and that she was so ashamed.

I calmed her down and we sat on a bench and I said, "Lisa, calm down. I love you. I knew from the beginning things like this were going to happen. I am ok with it. In fact, I got turned on when you sucked the guy's cock and when he fucked you, I almost came on my pants. I don't want you to quit."

She looked at me and replied, "You are not mad at me for what I did? I would never do anything to hurt you. I'll quit."

I consoled her and said, "No, you are not going to quit. In fact I want to attend more of your matches with both men & women."

She smiled and said, "I am supposed to wrestle in two matches here tomorrow night. One is against a woman and one is against a man. Want to come and watch?"

I looked at her and hugged her and said, "I definitely want to come. All that I ask is that you win both matches."

She smiled and said, "For you, I will win both."

We kissed and headed home.

The next night we drove to the arena and Lisa was the first match against a woman who had beaten her early on in Lisa's career.

After the announcements, the ref came in and the bell rang. Lisa attacked the woman and threw her to the mat. She ripped off the woman's top and then her bottom.

Her opponent was furious and was able to rip off Lisa's outfit. Now, both women were nude.

Lisa wasted no time in getting the woman on the mat. As the woman was on her back, Lisa straddled her and moved her pussy to the woman's face. She pushed her pussy into her opponents face and everyone could see the woman eating Lisa's pussy.

As she was eating Lisa, my wife had her fingers in her opponents cunt, fingering her.

Suddenly, Lisa got into 69 and both women were eating each other.

The ref stopped the match and declared Lisa the winner.

Lisa got up, her juices running down her legs, her arm raised in victory.

As she was leaving the ring, she looked back at me, smiled and threw me a kiss. I smiled and threw her a kiss.

Almost 90 minutes later, Lida and her opponent were introduced.

Lisa had on her white outfit and the guy just had on a thong. I could see the bulge in his thong indicating he must have a very big cock.

The ref started the match and the guy quickly ripped off Lisa's top.

Lisa looked over matched but somehow she was able to pull the guy's thong down and off. His huge cock spilled out. It clearly was still soft. At that point I was concerned for Lisa.

A few holds later and Lisa's bottom was gone.

Lisa used a move that she saw on tv and had the guy on his back on the mat. She straddled him and forced him to eat her pussy. The crowd loved it.

A few minutes later, the guy maneuvered himself on top of Lisa. He wasted no time in forcing my wife to open her mouth and suck on his cock.

As Lisa sucked his cock, I could see it getting harder and harder in her mouth.

Then the guy started pumping his cock in her mouth. Lisa tried to break the hold but couldn't.

Suddenly the guy jumped up. Lisa had grabbed his balls and squeezed them until he got off of her.

Lisa started beating up on him. She grabbed him by his cock and led him around the ring to everyone's chanting.

Then it happened. The guy got her on the mat, face down. He pulled her ass up and lined his cock to her cunt.

Then, without warning, he lined his cock to her asshole. He started shoving his cock in her ass. She fought back but he held her down by her hair and soon his cock was deep in her ass.

He started fucking her ass and it wasn't long before his balls swelled and he started cumming in her ass.

When he finished cumming, he stood up, cum still dripping from his cock. He raised his arm in victory but Lisa turned around and kicked him in the balls. He dropped to the mat in pain and Lisa covered him and pinned him for the win.

The entire crowd roared their approval as the ref raised her arm up in victory.

After Lisa strutted around the ring, she left and about 30 minutes later she appeared and met me.

Her fans got autographs and pictures and she was all smiles.

We left the arena arm in arm.

On the drive home we talked about her career and I gave her my full support.

When we got home, we fucked all night and into the morning.

She then told me that her matches were now being shown on various websites on the internet. I smiled and told her I would check them out.

She kissed me and thanked me for being a great, understanding husband.

Then she told me that she was scheduled to wrestle two guys in a handicap match which should prove interesting.