All Comments on 'Wife Wrestles Nude'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Some people consider wrestling homoerotic. I never knew that nude female wrestling could be homoerotic, but you managed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Bull shit

Pussy husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

well at least one new twist, she wrestles while fucking other guys, so one point for the writer. other than that pretty standard cuckold/hot wife story

Remember for every hot wife there is a joyful cuckold out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

he is a stupid man with a slut wife you must be a cuckhold yourself to write like this maybe he should grow some balls and be gone with the house sold when she decides to come back

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you to the anonymous commenters. Maybe you don't realize what this website is all about. For those of you who want literary prose or non-fiction, you are in the wrong place. THIS A FICTIONAL STORY....Get it! The only illiterates are those making anonymous comments. I would love to read some of your submissions.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
Sounds like a dem_0_rat

I wander if he wears dresses while she wrestled .. Sounds like a beto marriage . I sat and talked to my married friends and this cuckold crap came up and the lady's age from 27to 67 and they all said they would divorce there husbands ,one had for this reason .My husband told me only gay men would share there wife while they jerk off. I could not stay in a marriage like this I need a real man!

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I thank all of you ignorant anonymous commentors for your insight. I don't think you understand what this website is about. If you want literary prose and non-fiction, this is not the site for you. I would love to read any of your submissions, if you have any. Thank goodness I don't take anonymous comments seriously. In case you need to be pointed in the right direction, Theses stories are FICTION, get it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife Wrestler

I'll give you one thing........you've got a curious mind. Don't think I would have ever thought about my wife being a wrestler, although I know some wives that are mean and tough enough to be a wrestler. My father in law's second wife comes to mind, she was a coal miner for 30 years working underground. Tough as hell and mean as a fucking rattlesnake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of fun.

Entertaining. I look forward to more Lisa adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Loving Wives category is like a poetry slam.

You write whatever the fuck you want, no excuses, no apologies, no explanation. We then comment on what you wrote, including intellectual, emotional, thoughtful, and visceral reactions. There's a lot of detritus and excrement and bizarre writing, in both directions. That's what makes it so much fun when a really fine piece of erotic literature appears. And even the anonymous commenters acknowledge when a writer hits it out of the park. Sweet.

This was a foul ball. A thoughtless pointless slut, and a dickless soon to be cum slurping cuck. It is definitely pornography. Gratuitous promiscuous sex, with no brain, no emotion, and no understanding. Just dogs fucking in an alley. If that was your goal, you nailed it. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

she should stop wearing clothes and get creampies while on tour!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking forward to more

Definitely looking forward to more wrestling adventures for Lisa. Excellent stuff. Thanks

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Waaaaaah haaaaaah!

What a world in your mind! Yup, I laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope she got double penetrated and both guys put their cocks in her cunt knocked her up too

RpierzRpierzabout 3 years ago

I hope you've not abandoned this series, it's pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been waiting for more in this series. Perhaps take one of the other wrestlers home for a private show for husband.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Sports Entertainment

A celebrity spouse in any type of entertainment presents a potential problem. In sport's entertainment which is part soap opera and in part a fantasy the danger is even greater. Add to it this form of wrestling has a sexual angle complicates the matter. The actor (or actress) must keep a line between reality: her a relationship with her husband and the character she plays in the ring must be kept apart. In the limelight to keep her sanity, she must become a separate person. Getting sexually assaulted for the amusement of her fans is a paycheck. The danger occurs where the two lives blend together. It could easily lead to misunderstanding. Still, the concept is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hope Lisa get an anal DP from her next male wrestler opponents and invite them home for a private show for Lisa and her husband and have him participate in the group sex with Lisa and the wrestlers and perhaps have some bisexual action with Lisa’s husband and the wrestlers which evolves into her husband fucking Lisa, while one of wrestlers is getting his cocked double sucked by Lisa and her husband while the other wrestler is fucking Lisa’s husband in the ass.

I can only imagine this sweaty hot scenario will only get hotter in the next chapter!

shadrachtshadracht19 days ago

While this *could* have been an interesting story line with better execution, in this instance, there is nothing for us. There is no emotions, nothing feels realistic whatsoever. There's not even any eroticism in the casual telling of events. Nothing to grab the reader. Nothing to draw us in or make us care. Nothing even to make us aroused. It just fails on all levels. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous