All Comments on 'Wife Writer Ch. 06'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enough Already

You have dragged this story out too much already. You need to end it in the next chapter. Actually, three or four chapters would have been sufficient. Also, the slut wife is coming across as the most sympathetic character which is saying a lot about your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i lost respect for writer and hubby

finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

I only got through the first part. I imagaine the second part is as bad in content as the first part. This is too much humiliation and you really know how to ruin a good story. You can end this story now by not submitting anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not bad

It'll be interesting to see where it finally goes. Also, while I do feel somewhat sympathetic to the wife character, I can't feel all that sympathetic. She's cheated for years and can't control herself, nor can she admit it to her husband (first start to fixing her problem would be to admit it to her husband or at least a therapist). This isn't the best path the hubby could take but I can't say I don't sympathize with him after finding out the truth about his wife's long affair.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Enough Already II

The story is really starting to drag and go down hill. I've never been a fan of many chapters spread over weeks. I like to be pulled into a story and you've lost me. The seemingly endless humiliation of Lori regardless of whether she deserves it or not is destroying a story that started out very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enough is Enough!

Time to put this one to bed. There can be no happy ending, no justifiable revenge (the time is passed for that), just more of the same pontificating, and what passes as erotic(?) scenes. I'm sure NO ONE in this story will be happy at the end (unless its that asshole Josh). So put it (and us) out of its misery.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Beyond The Issue

and sliding into that dudu hole - whats the point from here out - unless you are into pain and agony this is a poor example of what the writer is capable of writing.

You are losing us semi-normal natives - was that your intention?

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
This story is like someone fishing with dynamite

Ok, with the situation of a wife that's already been trapped as a sub, her husband setting her up for this fall sure isn't sporting...it's a betrayal of their marriage in itself.

Honestly, each chapter leaves me feeling sadder, there can't possibly be a decent ending for David and Lori since David thought up this scheme. The ending should have come when Lori first submitted to Josh. That alone was the answer David was looking for, and David could have ended things quickly, then either headed for divorce court or become her master himself.

My opinion anyway,

kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is really two separate stories

This started off as an outstanding story - one of the best i have read. It was very well written, involving, and with the Frank revelations very erotic. But now it is two stories. The BDSM story involving Josh is perfectly fine for its own genre but it totally destroys the pleasures of the loving wife story and the two just don't work together.

It seems to me you had two interesting ideas which would have made two good stories (albeit possibly with different if overlapping readerships). Now you seem to have satisfied no-one. I have voted 5 for each instalment up to this one but only 3 for this.

Why not take out chapters 5 and 6 from this story, make them chap 1 and 2 of a Josh story and finish it off in its own way and write a new finishing chapter for the initial story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Gee

Gee I am starting to feel sorry for Lorri. whay can't hubby just end the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sick

The hero is a sick perv slut...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous