Wifelets Ch. 03

Story Info
Please read the previous chapter for the background.
3.2k words
4.42
15.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,314 Followers

Rob and Susan's next door neighbour Margo had gradually become good friends. It began when she called around and apologised for making her pass at Rob, explaining that she got a bit flustered from the pressure in the Women's Institute, which on reflection made little sense seeing as she was the Chair of it. The plunging evening dress was gone and she was back in her preferred twin set. She also baked and left a cake.

This became a bit of a habit and they often shared a relaxed meal together. To Rob and Susan's surprise, once she relaxed, she turned out to be really good company and retold countless funny stories of what sounded like quite an adventurous life before settling down with her husband. It turns out he had been a very successful business man, before giving it all up in his late forties, so they could both support various charitable trusts. She still held interest in lots of local business and to Rob's surprise he learned Margo was still chair of his own hospital.

Without realising it, he became quite attracted to her, but thought he could do without another complication and was happy that they became firm friends. Susan felt the same and Rob would often return from work to find them chatting and sharing a coffee.

He returned one night to find them laughing at some old photo's Margo had brought around. He guessed she was in her 20's at the time, so maybe 25 years ago. They included everything from beach shots to adventure holidays and glamorous events with full evening wear. Rob was amazed, Margo looked elegant and high class, with a stunning hour glass figure.

After months of trying, Rob finally managed to get an early finish from work and decided to surprise Susan. He pulled onto the drive where her car was parked. Entering the house, she wasn't pottering around in the kitchen as usual, he thought he heard voices but there was no one downstairs. As he climbed the stairs he heard moaning. He didn't think too much of it, presuming Susan had rediscovered her rampant rabbit. Then he heard another voice, walking quietly he made his way to the Master bedroom.

As he peered through the gap in the door, the sight before him was astonishing. As expected his wife was on the bed with her legs spread, between them wasn't the vibrator he'd been expecting, but in its pace was the Chair of the local Women's Institute and next door neighbour 'Margo'. Not that he could see much of her face, what he could see was a rather full round behind covered by a full length vintage Playtex girdle, complete with suspender straps and flesh toned stockings.

He watched for a couple of minutes; judging from his wife's continued moaning and squirming, Margo had extensive skills which went beyond baking. To his surprise he wasn't angry at all. Given how much he had been putting it about, he had no right to be, he was however very turned on.

He waited until he thought his wife was close to orgasm and entered the room loudly. They both jumped in shock. Rob made a big play of asking what the hell was going on and how could they betray him.

Margo started saying it was all her fault and she had seduced Susan. Rob had a suspicion that it might have been the other way around. Susan could tell he wasn't really angry and started playing along offering apologies and saying it was a one off.

Margo stood in front of him. Her breasts were even more impressive in just the Playtex and continued offering a mix of apologies and explanations.

"Right!" Said Rob turning to Margo:

"I've heard enough from you, get down on your knees while I talk to my wife."

Margo hesitated but eventually dropped to her knees. Rob looked down:

"Now open your mouth." Again Margo hesitated but did so, thinking it was a way to stop her talking.

At that, Rob un-zipped his trousers, took out his hardening cock and without ceremony stuffed it into Margo's mouth. As she tried to speak his pushed some more cock in.

Susan was shocked but very turned on by the sight.

Rob continued:

"So if we all want to come out of this still as friends, this is what's going to happen. Margo you're going to keep my cock in your mouth until I'm ready to fuck my wife, I think it's only right I reclaim her. Susan you're going to spread your legs and get ready for a proper fucking. When I'm ready to shoot my load it's going back in your mouth Margo and you're going to swallow every drop. You're then going to clean me up before you go back down on my wife's pussy. Now does everyone understand?"

Susan just smiled and spread her legs.

Margo managed a nod and muffled "Umm Mmm."

"Now Margo, lets see how sorry you really are, get to work."

Margo recovered slightly and began expertly sucking Rob's cock. She certainly had a lot of hidden skills, with Rob experiencing new sensations as she worked different parts of his cock and balls. Rob was lost in time before recalling his own instructions. He reluctantly pulled his cock out of Margo's mouth, letting is smack across her cheek.

"Stay right there."

At that he turned and rammed his cock into his waiting wife's pussy. With each thrust he said she had a lot of explaining to do. It was very much a reclamation as her fucked her roughly. It didn't take long before he was close. He turned to Margo.

"Ready?"

Margo nodded and opened her mouth. Rob pulled out of his wife and just made it into Margo's mouth before shooting his first load. Her eyes widened but she continued gamely taking the seven copious shots of spunk. Not only did she swallow every drop she continued sucking and cleaned him off.

"Who knew you were so talented Margo?"

Margo shrugged and laughed a little.

"So are we all friends?" she asked.

"I think that is now safe to assume", said Rob.

"However you have a task to complete, finish eating my wife's pussy."

Without hesitation Margo scrambled over to Susan and buried herself between her thighs. Rob couldn't resist the big Playtex covered ass and give it a spank which from the groan Margo seemed to enjoy. She lifted her head for a second...

"That's lovely, my husband used to given a sound spanking every Friday night... a sort of stress release."

"Well in that case, I'll keep going."

Rob enjoyed the feel and look of spanking her ample arse whilst Susan continued to enjoy an extended licking. Eventually Rob found himself hardening again. He pushed up Margo's girdle.

Margo turned and smiled.

With that Rob slowly pushed his cock into her mature pussy. It felt delectably tight. Margo moaned heavily into Susan's pussy. Once things eased he began to slowly move in and out, his cock constantly twitching.

It didn't take long before Rob was struggling to hold on, he eased his pace and enjoyed watching his wife's orgasm build with Margo's continued ministrations. When she began to climax, he returned to fucking Margo with gusto, finishing with his neighbour moaning deeply into his wife's pussy.

They collapsed into a heap, before later recovering and parting as even firmer friends.

The date for the work trip with the Nurse Director arrived, to Rob's surprise the first day was very business like with various conferences and meetings. At the end of the day Rob went to check into the hotel, but there was no room booking for him, there was however a message to say he was in the penthouse. Rob found his way there and was marveling at the size and luxury of it as the Nursing Director walked in with her secretary.

"Ah Rob, you're here, good. I thought you did well today."

"Right, thanks" stammered Rob.

"As a reward you will be staying in here with me."

The remark was made as statement of fact, to the extent Rob thought any argument would be futile.

"Now, after our last encounter where you made such a mess of my stockings, I've decided I like the idea of having your cock at my beck and call, you should understand that I'm in charge and decide what happens."

Rob glanced at the secretary, alarmed at the conversation in front of someone else. The Nursing Director noticed the glance.

"Oh, don't look at Marie for help, she's in exactly the same position as you, aren't you dear?"

Marie nodded meekly, "Yes Ma'am."

"Now, you will continue to refer to me as Ms Grant. If you perform well I may let you have sex with your wife occasionally, but sex with anyone else is strictly forbidden. If you don't perform or you're thinking this isn't for you, that is perfectly fine, you can leave now. You will however be dismissed with immediate effect and we will pursue all expenses owing, including this trip and suite which will be very expensive."

Rob's head was a mess, he couldn't take it all in, he tried objecting at first and then angling at options which would suite them both.

The Nursing Director tutted:

"Decision time, either strip off or leave, simple as that, Now!"

Rob hesitated and thought of Susan's advice to do what she wanted and how much they needed the job... he then began taking off his jacket.

Rob undressed in silence, very conscious of both women in the room, he felt a confusing mix of arousal and fear, the weirdness of the situation thankfully kept any idea of an erection at bay.

The Nursing Director looked him up and down.

"Hmm Marie, go and feel Rob's cock and tell me if he has any... stirrings."

Marie approached and without a glance took hold of Rob's cock.

Rob Blushed.

"Well?" said the Nursing Director.

"I believe he is beginning to harden Miss Grant."

"Don't be shy Rob, imagine that cock of yours in Marie's pretty mouth."

It didn't take long before Rob had a full on erection still in Marie's delicate grasp.

"Excellent, I think we understand each other Rob, but I can see you will need some further convincing; stay here; Marie come and help me dress."

After what seemed like an eternity, they returned, leaving Rob open mouthed at the sight. The Nursing Director had changed into a full leather outfit and was carrying a riding crop. This included black thigh high boots with stiletto heels, these increased her height and presence. They matched a tight fitting leather corset which barely contained her breasts and full length gloves and a leather thong.

Even more shocking was the sight of Marie completely nude except for a collar and leash which the nursing Director held in her right hand.

She looked at Rob severely:

"Bend over the chair."

Just as he assumed his position and was about to try and talk his way out of things, the Director strode up and struck his bare arse with the crop.

"Oooch, Jesus that hurt,"

Another whack.

"Oouch."

"This will continue until you take your punishment like a man and stop trying to think of ways of squirming out of your current predicament."

"But I..."

Whack.

Rob stopped talking, eventually the caning stopped.

"That's much better, now you are behaving, you might get a treat."

Rob wasn't sure how to answer, he thought about taking the cane off her and turning the tables but he really needed the job; he settled for a mute nod.

She sat on the edge of the table and spread her never ending legs. Rob couldn't help but look which she noticed immediately.

"Like what you see Rob? I thought you might, now crawl over here and service my pussy."

Despite his still racing mind, Rob crawled over until his face was an inch away from her leather thong.

The Director flicked Marie's leash and she approached bending over slightly before moving the thong aside.

"Go to work Rob, and remember if you're not up to the task we can always get that pretty wife of yours to do it."

Rob wasn't sure if Susan would like it or not but wasn't taking the risk. He began to lick and kiss the pussy in front of him. He worked around the outside before finding and focusing on her clit, rubbing the rough part of his tongue over it, before flicking it with the tip. It seemed to be having the desired effect as she began to grind her crotch into him, he felt her boots land heavily on his back before her lower legs interlocked, leaving him buried between two strong thighs and barely able to breath. Despite this he kept at the task before him working her clit furiously. Eventually she released her grip and stood up.

"Mmm good start Rob, but now is the real test, time to see how well you use that big cock. Sit on the couch and get it ready for me. I'm going to fuck you, and you had better not cum until I am completely satisfied."

Rob sat as instructed, taking a deep breath and waiting.

At a nod from the Director, Marie took hold of his cock, holding it upright as the Director approached.

The Director dropped her thong, kicked it off and approached the couch, her leather clad thighs straddled Rob.

Marie held his iron hard cock in her dainty hand and guided it into the Director's pussy as she drove down in one heavy squat. Rob almost burst, with all of the previous arousal it was a real effort not to cum. The Director, slapped him across the face.

"Don't you fucking dare cum."

The surprise of the slap had the desired effect and Rob retained control.

"Mmm that's it" purred the Director.

"That big cock feels so good in me and its all mine now."

She continued to ride him roughly, at one point releasing her tits and pushing them into his face. Despite himself, it was a great fuck and Rob continued to struggle to hold on. She picked up the pace and was riding for all her worth before her climax. At that point she demanded Rob fill her up with his spunk. Jesus, at last thought Rob, he released and fulfilled his orders for all his worth.

After they had recovered, the Director stood up on the couch and let Rob's load dribble from her pussy onto his chest. She then stepped down and looked at Marie.

"Well, clean me up."

Marie immediately went down on her licking all around and inside her pussy.

The next two days consisted of more of the same. Work during the day and torrid sex during the evenings. This included a session with the Director in her old Matrons uniform, which Rob had to admit was a turn on, despite being mixed with a feeling of constant unease.

Rob couldn't tell if the Director liked him or loathed him. The threat to his job felt very real, he got the impression she could easily decide to move on to someone else and follow through with all the financial threats.

At the end of the trip, the Director said to Rob.

"You will need to bring Susan on our next trip, I have some clients that need to be kept entertained."

Rob couldn't believe what he was hearing, it sounded like a nightmare he wouldn't be able to stop.

When he got home he recounted the whole saga to Susan, She was really panicking about both his job security and the next trip. They were just concluding that they have no option but to follow the Director's instructions when Margo arrived with her usual tray of baking.

She sensed something was wrong and asked what had happened. She listened to the whole tale over the next hour.

"Leave it with me." she said.

Rob was perplexed, what could she possibly do. He asked about what Margo intended, but didn't get any reply.

Despite his concerns, work returned to normal, he hadn't seen much of the Director and he hoped things might blow over.

A week later Rob was invited to a Board meeting, something which had never happened previously.

Nervously he entered the meeting with the permission of the Executive Secretary. It was a formal layout with around twenty people sitting around a table. He recognised a few faces, gulping at he spotted the Director of Nursing. To his amazement Margo was sitting in the centre and seemed to be chairing the meeting. She explained the extraordinary meeting had been called to hear a statement from the Director of Nursing and nodded in her direction.

The Director stood up to read a statement.

"It is with great regret that I offer my resignation in order to take up an alternative position..."

Rob was staggered, she kept talking but he hardly heard a word, after she finished the room broke out in heated discussion.

Eventually Margo called the room to order.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I've discussed the matter at length with the Director and we can not change her decision. I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks her for all her efforts and service on behalf of the organisation. As a result we need an interim to take her place until we can arrange a formal recruitment process. The parting Director has suggested Rob as a long serving, experienced pair of hands, which I have formally endorsed in my role as Chair."

The whole room seemed to turn and look at Rob. He managed to capture some semblance of composure:

"I don't know what to say, this is such a shock."

"Well I believe the words you are looking for is 'I accept'." prompted Margo.

"Oh, of course, I'd be delighted."

"Excellent, that's settled then, for a period of six months."

She then closed the meeting. The former Director left immediately before anyone could ask questions. Margo was swamped with queries from Board members for quite a while. Most people congratulated Rob and wished him luck, saying he had big shoes to fill. Eventually he managed to talk to Margo alone.

"How on earth did you manage that?"

Margo smiled.

"I know lots of people but at the end of the day, the funding my trust supplies carries a lot of weight."

"But why did she agree to go?"

"It was more convinced than agree, we had lots of evidence about her inappropriate behaviour with clients and suppliers from Marie; the threat of legal action and no future reference were the final straws."

"Amazing said Rob, but you didn't have to pick me for the job."

"I know, but remember you now have six months to prove I made the right decision."

The implications began dawning on Rob and his mind started racing.

Margo smiled:

"You will be fine, I'm baking tonight, shall I bring some around and we can share the good news with Susan?"

"That would end a perfect day." Replied Rob.

With that Rob followed Margo from the room. He looked down at her ass as she walked in front, wondering if caught a hint of suspender clasp, he'd find out later.

satindesires
satindesires
1,314 Followers