Wife's 60th Birthday Present To Me

Story Info
Wife's present I never expected or thought of.
1.7k words
3.76
37.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Let me start by saying in my early years I didn't have much experience with girls and my first experiences I had were with guys. I had a great friend Brian who was my first and had a few guys after that. I had only one girlfriend before I turned 21 and had a few before I met my wife Allison when I was 25 and she 20 it was then I fell in love with her and we were married just over one year later. My wife was a virgin as well as a devout Christian before we had married she wanted to know all about my life as well as telling me all about her's. She had been from a broken home and had moved around from her parents to several foster homes and had never had many boyfriends and wanted to wait to be married before having sex. I was nervous but wanted her to know all about me so I told her my experiences with other guys and the few girls I had been with, she seemed taken aback by the men and asked me if I was gay. I told her about the 1st time with my best friend Brian and that yes for a while I thought I was gay but after some encounters with men and then the few I had with girls I finally figured I was bi-sexual with my preference being girls and I vowed to always be true to only her, although I did tell her I couldn't promise I wouldn't have those thoughts from time to time and I have kept that promise to her. She told me as long as I never slept with anyone other than her she would always love and be with me. I had never been with another guy or girl since then, only her. Now to skip to the story I never thought in my wildest dreams would happen.

About 6 months before my 60th birthday I needed shoulder surgery. The day of the surgery while I was still in the recovery room there was a recovery room nurse (a man) who was overseeing me, I was too far out of it at that time but after they took me back to the same day surgery area before they released me my wife told me she met the recovery room nurse who said they knew me. It turns out it was my old best friend Brian, yes my first experience with guys. Brian came out just before they let me out to say hello and told me he had moved back to take care of his mother after his father passed away. We gave me his phone number and my wife gave him ours.

On our way home I was a little nervous but told my wife that had been the Brian I told her about when we met. She looked a little shocked at first but said I had always been true so there is no problem. It was then that Allison said we should invite him to dinner sometime and I said if she wanted that was fine. We had a cookout with him over a few weeks later, found out he had lived down south before coming back and had been on his own for a few years after his boyfriend of almost 20 years dumped him for a much younger guy. Brian and I had talked about how our relationship broke up when he cheated on me with another at college and he apologized saying he knows how that must have felt and I accepted it and was glad we maybe could be friends again. The cookout ended well and my wife and Brian became friends and talked on the phone at times which was great that we could all be friends.

Skip ahead to a few months later and the day before my 60th birthday. My wife and some friends, including Brian planned a great party in our backyard with about 30 people there. We partied all night like we were all in our 20's again and we were all pretty shitfaced when the party ended. A few people that were not in any condition to drive home stayed over.

The next morning most people had already left and there was just Allison, Brian & myself left. Allison made breakfast as Brian & I cleaned up the yard and then went in to eat.

I hadn't opened the presents from everyone the night before so I decided to open them up, most of them were gag gifts for old farts. Brian gave me an old baseball telling me it was the game ball from our little league days and he wanted me to have it. I saw Allison's present to me and it was a note telling me how she and Brian had talked a lot about the relationship he and I had with him laying all the cards on the table. Brian had told her how he had cheated on me which ended it and he had always felt guilty about it. He had also confessed his love for me but knew now that I had been bi-sexual all along and he was happy for us. Allison confessed she wished it could end on a good note and suggested that she would allow me to have one last experience with a man but wanted to be there. She had discussed it with Brian and asked if he would be my wife's 60th birthday present to me. After reading the note I asked her and Brian if they were sure and they each took a hand and led me to the guestroom.

Allison sat in a chair and watched as Brian came put his lips to mine and started kissing me, I immediately reciprocated kissing him back. Brian slowly slid his hand down to my pants and unzipped them taking my cock out, I looked over at my wife in the chair and she seemed to be enjoying it. Brian was slowly rubbing my cock slowly while lowering his mouth to it taking it in and sucking me till I came in his mouth.

Brian moved us to the bed taking his clothes off as I took the rest of mine off also and we slowly lowered ourselves onto the bed. I looked over and Allison seemed to be amazed at the size of his cock which was well over 8" and thick, I then slowly moved my mouth to his cock and gave him a blowjob, sucking a cock something I had wanted to do for so many but always keeping my promise to my wife, in what seemed like 30 seconds Brian shot the first load in my mouth in such a long time and I swallowed it all.

After resting a for some minutes Brian slowly rose up and turned me over hovering his cock over my raised ass rubbing the head of his cock across it. I could see my wife actually getting very turned on and she had her shorts opened rubbing herself as she watched. Seeing my wife turned on so much I pushed my ass hard against Brian's cock and he slowly moved it into my asshole little by little until the whole shaft was pushed deep inside me. As Brian was pumping my ass Allison had come over now fully naked and put her pussy right in front of my face which I gladly started to tongue. She was so turned on she had an orgasm within seconds and with Brian still fucking my ass she pulled away and put her ass in the air wanting me to fill her ass with my cock. Brian and I both adjusted so I could do this and after I entered her ass it took a bit but we all got a good rhythm going and I was pushing into her as he pushed into me and pulling out when he was pulling out. I could feel Brian getting ready to cum and I could tell I was ready to burst inside my wife, oh my it was the greatest feeling in the world.

After we both came Allison stood up smiled saying that was something else Brian asked if I liked my present saying there was one more thing if I wanted and he bent over pushing his ass in the air his asshole seemed to pucker begging me to fill it. I looked over to Allison as if to ask for her permission and she nodded with an affirmative and then she left the room, I guess it was something she did not want to see.

I took the head of my cock and slowly pushed the head in and out of his ass a few times and guess he wanted it bad as he pushed hard trying to get the whole shaft in. Once I was fully into his tight ass I was pumping for what seemed like an eternity and suddenly felt and explosion of cum fill his ass. After cumming we both lay on the bed when Brian kissed me saying happy birthday and that he would always love me. I looked into his eyes and told him he was always my first love and this was the best present I have ever had. Brian kissed me again and lowered his mouth to my now limp cock sucking it until it started to raise back up again and continued until I came again.

We both got dressed and went out to the living room were Allison was when she looked up and asked if this was a pleasant surprise present and I acknowledged it was very very pleasant. Brian kissed her on the cheek and said it was not only my present but also his as he was able to finally feel the guilt of his cheating on me off his chest.

We had lunch and before Brian left Allison said that she considered this a one time thing and we would be back to what I may consider a boring relationship. Brian shot back with a laugh and said who knows he hopefully has many more birthdays coming with a wink. I looked at her and must have had that puppy dog look cause she smiled and said you never know...........


dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers