All Comments on 'Wife's 60th Birthday Present To Me'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RassclautRassclautalmost 4 years ago
Brian

Lovely story want Brian to fuck me in front of my wife also.

Came at the thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This should be gay male - definitely not Loving wifes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jeeeezussss fuckin‘ Shiiiva !!!

MON ! What’a fuuuck yo smoking ?! Dat horrible trip, me no want‘a even thing of it.

Geriatric gay bonking, mon ?! Ma worst Spliff wuzn‘t give me no such low experince.

Drugs ar bad fo ya health... when da quality is crap. Peace & Love, mon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A bit of friendly advice....

You need to work seriously on learning and developing the technical aspects of the writer's craft. Things like, for example, grammar--to include punctuation--, sentence structure, vocabulary, spelling, composition, and so forth. And then there's editing and proof-reading. Why do I recommend these things as a first step?

If you master these, then the next time you yield to the temptation to write something as unattractive, unappealing and vacuous as what you've offered here, your audience will more likely conclude that you simply lost your mind rather than having produced the confused utterances of a poorly formed one caused by the brain's structural defect(s).

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY!!!

THIS BELONGS UNDER GAY MALE - NOT LOVING WIVES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What were you thinking?

This is a GAY MALE story. Please do the readers the courtesy of posting it in the correct category.

No stars

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
What The....!

Anal sex without any lubricant, 8" cock up his back passage, he would have been ripped to pieces.

Plus totally wrong category

loveloverloveloveralmost 4 years ago

What are these people so bothered about. I found it a well-developed sweet story. Allison was clear and direct about who she was. 3 decent folks. However it goes from here? Well, think about it, write it up, let these repressed guys deal with HOWEVER you want it to turn out.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
There

There are some really messed up people reading this sweet story about decent , gay cucks,and their whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t forget what a dick Brian was

Can’t even begin to enjoy this story after reading the First Gay Experience with Brian story. These are the same characters and while Brian’s cheating was briefly mentioned, it was highly glossed over. Brian cheated on Bob, and another college friend Manny, by stealing Manny’s boyfriend (just a short time after telling Bob he loved him). Lied to Bob about it until Bob visited his college where Brian shamelessly kissed and groped Mike in front of Bob and Manny - never telling Bob the truth, explaining anything, or treating Bob with even an ounce of dignity. Bob just left campus and the friendship/relationship abruptly ended apparently. Unforgivable and a real sign of Brian’s true despicable character. Then to read this where Brian waltzes back into Bob’s life 40 years later (only described as a great friend and his “first”), is quickly and unrealistically forgiven, and I guess (I stopped reading it) goes on the fuck Bob again in front of his loving wife of many years! God so distasteful. This may have been a good story of reconnecting with a long-lost love if Brian wasn’t such a complete asshole of a friend and person!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't even read it all without hating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Better ending... Brian laughed at Allison and then bent her over and fucked her hard from behind. She moaned and cried like the bitch in heat she was. They both now belonged to Brian as his fuck toys to use whenever he wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.