Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She actually has to stay naked til we finish the hole, man."

I looked down the 18th fairway at the clubhouse in the distance. It had a large balcony overlooking the green, and there were a good number of people sitting on it eating lunch.

Following my gaze and reading my thoughts, Darren said, "Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll let Ali get dressed in the fairway before we drive up to the green, but if I do that, you gotta make another bet on the 18th hole."

"What bet?"

"Whoever wins gets to hit the showers with both ladies when we get back to your hotel. Nothing sexual, just a shower."

I thought about it. This got Ali out of being naked in front of yet another group of onlookers, and it actually gave me a chance to get the best of Darren for the day despite getting beaten up to now.

"Fine," I said. "If the girls agree to it." They both just drunkenly nodded. Ali looked a little more eager than I cared for.

We both hit good drives. Mine was on the left side of the fairway, and Darren on the right. This was a par 5, and I'd hit it a little further. Darren would hit first. He hit a long shot that looked like it would hit the green but fell just short in a bunker.

I took my time with my shot, and I hit it perfect. It landed on the green and rolled about 12 feet by the hole. Exuberant, I looked at the other cart. Darren had his fucking camera out again, and was taking a picture of Ali's ass. Chloe was standing next to Ali mooning the camera. They both were looking back at Darren in a slutty way.

I almost lost it but realized he was trying to get in my head. "Put your clothes on Ali," I said coolly as I drove past them. she reluctantly did.

Truthfully, I was feeling relieved. Ali was no longer going to be naked, and I had a great shot at getting a shower with 2 hot chicks.

My relief was short lived. To my horror, Darren hit his shot from the bunker into the hole on the fly. Eagle. I had to make my putt to tie.

I missed it badly. I honestly don't even remember leaving the course or the drive back. I was furious, and couldnt even think clearly.

Ali

Tom didn't say a word on the short drive back. I didn't know what to say and realized my attempts to comfort him would probably not be well received, so we sat in silence. In my mind, he had reaped what he'd sowed.

I was both nervous and excited about the shower. It sounded naughty and fun but I really didn't want to draw Tom's ire any more than I already had. However much he had brought it on himself, I felt bad for him. I was also worried about my own self control not to do anything too bad. And despite the fact that the idea of it was making me wet, I did have a tiny bit of apprehension about taking a shower with my best friend and her husband, who were both coworkers.

When we got back, Tom still

said nothing. Chloe stumbled in and wasted no time getting the show started. She peeled Darren's shirt off and then peeled off her own. Grabbing both of us by the hand, she led us into the bathroom

and shut the door behind us. I took one last look back at Tom as it closed.

Chloe and Darren were naked in no time, before I'd even gotten my bra off. When Darren's cock sprung into view, I froze, and gasped audibly. It was every bit of 9 inches, and very thick.

"Bigger than Tom, I take it?" he laughed, winking. Chloe giggled and helped me quickly out of my bra. Darren walked up to me and pulled my skirt and panties down all at once He stepped back and admired his work. "That's a hell of a sight," he said, looking back and forth between us. He stepped past us into the shower and his cock brushed slightly against my belly.

The shower was crowded with the 3 of us in it. I got in behind Darren, and Chloe stepped in last, facing him and using his big dick for balance as she stepped over the side of the tub.

"All right, to be clear, we said nothing sexual, and I mean it, for me at least. Y'all do what you want," I said. "I'm not getting anyone off or getting off myself."

"Sure, Ali, of course. Only the normal washing that would take place in a normal shower." With that, he turned around and grabbed a bottle of body wash, squirting it in his hands. He turned sideways between us and started rubbing it on both my tits and Chloe's. Chloe moaned softly as he covered them in soapy lather.

I was a little taken aback, I kind of assumed we were going to stick to no touching of any kind, but I realized that was impossible in this cramped space. Besides, I intended to stay true to the no getting off thing, so this definitely wasn't cheating. But it felt amazing as he rubbed my tits. I soaped my hand and covered his chest and stomach in soap as well. He turned toward me now and put both hands on my tits while Chloe cleaned his back and butt. I was aware of his dick casually being pressed up against my belly. "Someone's gotta wash this," he said, nodding downward."

"Don't look at me, that's Chloe's department." Not missing a beat, Chloe reached from behind him and wrapped her hand around his dick. Well, most of the way around it.

She began pumping aggressively, and Darren's eyes remained fixed on me as he kept "cleaning" my boobs. At one point he grunted and I became worried that he might cum, remembering my previous episode.

"Um, you might want to slow down, Chloe, I don't want a face full of little Darrens."

"Don't worry," Darren joked, I think I'm aiming more at your tits." Chloe stopped pumping and slapped him playfully, but hard, on the butt.

"Ow!" he wailed, and moved to the other side of me as if hiding behind me, hugging me from behind as if for protection.

Chloe and I both giggled. "Don't threaten to cum on my best friend," she said, laughing.

"Fair enough," said Darren pressing his front up against my back. As he did so, his penis slid between my legs and clear out the front side. "Why don't you make me cum on you, dear?" he said nodding to Chloe.

Looking down and seeing how much of his dick was exposed even after it went completely beneath my butt and pussy, I inhaled sharply. That air came out in a soft moan when Chloe grabbed the dick, pulling it upward slightly so that it slid up my thigh toward my pussy. It wasn't touching my clit but it had to be centimeters from it and I could feel wetness dripping out of me that had to be covering the rod underneath me.

Chloe went to her knees and started sucking the 4 or so inches of his dick that was exposed between my legs. Darren ever so slightly rocked his hips behind me so that he was fucking her mouth, but also sliding a little back and forth between my thighs as well. He groped my tits from behind. Truthfully the friction of my thighs had to be contributing somewhat to getting him off but I wasn't the one with the head of his penis in my mouth. Darren and I moaned as Chloe slurped. Fuck, I was horny.

Just then, the bathroom door opened and the shower curtain was thrown back.

Tom

I'd been in almost a trance like state walking into the hotel room and watching my wife get pulled into the shower with 2 other people. I knew I should react, welch on the bet, beg for mercy, whatever I had to do, but I just felt numb, and for some reason my stubbornness refused to give Darren the satisfaction of me begging. What the fuck was I thinking? Now he was getting the satisfaction of showering with my naked wife. I sat on the couch for a few minutes, just praying for it to end quickly. After hearing Darren shout and the girls giggle, I ran to the door and pressed my ear to it. I heard some talking that I couldn't make out, then eventually heard some moans. At this, I almost involuntarily swung the door open and pulled back the curtain.

My first thought was that Chloe was sucking Ali's dick. Realizing that was impossible, I felt sick realizing that it was Darren's dick being pressed between Ali's legs as Chloe sucked it. I felt even sicker when I realized how big that dick was. "What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Baby, I can explain," said Ali. "I wasn't doing anything sexual, they were. It's just the shower is so small and I had to stand somewhere... and actually it was really funny... umm Darren was pretending to hide behind me and... well I guess you kinda had to be there."

"He was fucking your thighs and probably rubbing his shaft against your pussy. You were acting like a slut," I said pointing my finger an inch from her face. Darren stepped between us and put his hand on my chest and his other hand on Ali's tit, pushing us apart to create what little space he could. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me, and get your hand off her tit. This is over, everyone out." I wanted to punch him but Darren is a big guy and I thought better of it. "Ali that means you, get the fuck out."

Ali mouthed "Sorry," to them and stepped naked out if the bathroom. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her with me, harder than I meant to.

"Ow, you are hurting me Tom, I think you are overreacting.

Darren and Chloe walked out now. Darren said in conciliatory tone, "Look, I'm sorry man, you're right it probably looked bad. Let's just put it behind us and go get some lunch and hit the beaches do we can look at college chicks." Chloe laughed and slapped him playfully, and even Ali giggled. They were all still fully naked and none of them seemed to care.

"Get dressed, Ali. Fuck."

Ali

My mood during lunch soured more and more. Maybe it was shame from what had happened. Maybe it was Tom being so mad and acting the way he did, even though everything that happened was the direct result of his wager. Maybe I just needed to cum. But I was pissed and just wanted lunch to be over so I could relax on the beach.

We were getting dressed as Tom urged us to hurry up, because he could see from the balcony that there were only 2 sets of umbrella chairs left down on the beach.

"Why don't you go save a spot for us Tom?" I said. "I need to show Chloe where the hotel's gift shop is, they have some cute swimsuits."

"I'll go with you ladies, I need to see if they have any Advil, I'm a little sore from golf," said Darren.

"Fine," was all Tom said, but he looked a little pissed.

Tom

I arrived on the beach and was down there for 15 minutes and started to wonder where the hell they were. I texted Ali asking.

"Sorry, I'm helping Chloe try on swimsuits," came the reply from her.

2 minutes later, she sent me a picture of Chloe in a bikini. As I zoomed in to admire Chloe's body, I realized it was the bikini Ali had on when I left the hotel room.

"Isn't that yours?" I shot back.

"Yeah, Chloe liked it and wanted to see if my size fit her."

"So you're just sitting there naked while she tries on swimsuits?"

It was a minute before she texted back, "Yep, pretty much." I noticed this time that a picture was attached. When I opened it, my dick stiffened slightly. There were Chloe and Ali, both topless and pressing the side of their tits together. They looked incredible, both smiling at the camera.

"Wait a minute, who took that picture?" I typed.

"Selfie."

It didn't look like a selfie. It seemed to be too far away for either to reach, and the angle was wrong. I'd grill her about that later, maybe she used the timer.

Several minutes went by, and then she texted "on the way."

Finally, they showed up. We sat on the beach for a couple hours uneventfully. We were starting to discuss moving up to the pool when I saw Rachel walking down the beach. Chloe noticed her too. "Oh there's Rachel!" she said, getting up and walking over to say hello. When they got closer, I realized they'd been walking with the blonde in the pictures from Ali's first night here. Darren made a comment about the pair that I don't even remember exactly except that it was wildly inappropriate considering he worked at the school they'd just graduated from.

After a few minutes Chloe approached the group again, the teens walking with her now. "Rachel and Krissy are going to join us at the pool!" she said.

"Great, the chicks that had been naked with my wife 2 nights before were going to hang out with us," I thought silently. "And one of them thinks I'm a premature ejaculator." I could see from Ali's body language that she too was feeling a little uncomfortable with this considering the events of earlier this week.

We all greeted each other awkwardly and soon headed to the pool. The drinks were flowing for a couple hours as we sat by the pool, taking dips in the cool water whenever we got too hot. I actually started to enjoy myself. Ali was surprisingly somewhat territorial with me, wanting to stay by my side. Perhaps she wanted to draw the line with Rachel and let her know I was off limits. Or maybe she just wanted to nip any conversation about the events of earlier this week in the bud. Whatever the reason, she was being extra touchy feely with me, especially under the water. I found myself getting hard several times, enough that I had to hang out in the pool for a bit to calm it down. We all got progressively more drunk. At some point, I finally passed out in a chair on the pool deck.

Ali

Whoa, I was drunk. I was a bundle of nerves too at the sexual tension between everyone we were hanging out with. I realized I'd seen everyone in this group naked in the past 48 hours. I really wanted to make sure Chloe and Darren didn't find out about my adventures with Rachel and Krissy the other night. They were good friends but they might judge me for going that far with two 18 year olds who were recently students.

Tom asked me at one point whether Darren had taken the picture in the dressing room, and I admitted that he had. "I'm sorry, honey, he came in there and tried to get Chloe to blow him because he said he was still hard from the shower, but she wouldn't. Then he just kind of hung around. When Chloe was trying on all the bathing suits including mine, she made the comment that her tits were too far apart. Darren said that was ridiculous and made us take the picture to compare. I didn't think you'd care since they'd already seen me naked." Tom shrugged and seemed to take it in stride. Or maybe he was just drunk.

Finally, Tom passed out by the pool and I had to go pee. Darren was still in the pool as were Rachel and Krissy, and Chloe had gone up to the room for a minute to charge her phone. Walking toward the restroom, I heard a whistle and then a voice said "I wish my english teacher had an ass like that." I whirled around to see that it was Connor, the douche from the volleyball game with a small dick. I was about trying to come up with a witty reply when it hit me.

"How did you know I'm a teacher?"

"Research. Amazing what you can learn on the internet. You know it would be a real shame if someone told your school's administration that you were partying naked on the beach with a bunch of college kids and without your husband."

"Dammit, Connor, what the fuck do you want from me?"

"A blowjob. In the unisex bathroom over there. I'll go in and you walk in 2 minutes later."

"I'm not doing that. I'm married."

"And what will your husband think about the pictures?"

"I already told him about that."

"Well, unless you told your bosses, you better be in that bathroom in 2 minutes." And he walked away without another word.

Left standing there, I was stunned. I didn't want to give into this perv, but what choice did I have? It slowly sank in as I thought about the inevitable shame I'd suffer if the picture I took with those college kids got out. I was about to suck this loser's dick.

I walked toward the bathroom, looking back to see Tom had gotten up from his lounge chair. I walked toward the bathroom.

Tom

I woke up, feeling parched. I needed water. I looked around the pool and saw Ali across the pool deck talking to a guy I didn't recognize. Probably another high school student. Standing up, I saw the line at the bar was long. I decided to walk up to the hotel room to grab a coupled bottled waters for Ali and me.

Arriving in the room, I went to take a piss first. Walking back into the room, I realized Chloe was on the balcony. I walked out there, and she snapped her head back to look at me. "Oh it's you," she slurred. She hadn't slowed on the alcohol all day.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

"Watchin my husband be a fuckin prick," she said pointing drunkenly in the general direction of the pool.

"What? Where?

"Back corner of the pool, he probably thinks no one can see them because of the shade over there. Fairly sure those 2 high school sluts are jerking him off while he's fingering them under the water. Far from his first time to stray but this is certainly the youngest he's gone."

Squinting, I could see that the 3 of them did seemed to be engaged in a rather brazen 3 way in the pool. As I watched, Rachel even leaned up and kissed Darren on the mouth. I felt a little jealousy in spite of myself at this.

"I'm sorry Chloe, I--"

I stopped in mid sentence because she had lifted her foot up and brushed my crotch with it. She lifted the other foot up and wedged my cock between her two feet through my swim trunks. She was biting her lip.

"Chloe, we can't- I mean- you're Ali's best friend."

"Ali won't know," she said. "We'll be quick. I know you hate Darren, don't you want to get back at him for what an asshole he's been today?" With this, she gripped the waistband of my trunks with the toes of her right foot and yanked outward then downward. My dick, now semi-hard, flopped out.

I did want to get even with Darren. And even with Ali, for being such an attention seeking slut today. Most of all, I just desired this drunk, sexy, tan slutty cheating wife who was now rubbing my fully erect dick between the soles of her feet, with her knees pointed outward. She'd pulled the cups of her top down below her round tits, exposing them to me. Unlike Ali, she had sexy tanlines on her breasts. "Let's go inside," I said finally.

She released my cock with her feet and stood up, taking my cock in her right hand. With her left hand, she pushed her bikini bottoms down to her knees and let them hit the floor. She then led me into the room by my dick, leaving her bottoms outside.

I shed my trunks and she started pumping my dick and kissed me open mouthed, our tongues dancing. I was hit by a wave of guilt, there was no turning back now. I was cheating on Ali with her best friend. Chloe lay on the bed and said "Fuck me."

She guided me in and I started pumping. Her beautiful tits bounced in rhythm to my cadence.

"Do you like getting fucked by me and getting even with your husband?" I asked.

"Mmm yeah... he was paying more attention to Ali than me, and - oh fuck please don't stop- and I was so mad at him. I let him- ahhh I let him play with Ali and have his fun and he's out there getting handjobs from those slutty teenagers. Fuck me until we're even."

"Are you a drunk slut that can't resist fucking your best friend's husband?"

"Oh yeah- oh yeah but you gotta get deeper Tom." She put her feet over my shoulders and slid her hips aggressively toward my cock in a pulsating motion.

Suddenly I was overcome by performance anxiety, realizing I was filling a hole that was normally filled by something almost twice the size of my dick. I kept fucking but I'd lost focus, now thinking about how poorly I'd performed with Rachel. Almost without warning, I realized I was going to cum. I pulled out just in time and spurted on Chloe's belly and the cups of her bikini top which had slid down her midsection a little. For the second time in 24 hours, I'd cum prematurely all over a woman who was not Ali.

"Dammit, what the fuck Tom?! I need to cum!" She leaned back and closed her eyes and started masturbating. Feeling ashamed, I walked to the restroom and cleaned off a little, then found my trunks and put them on. Finally she came, squealing loudly as she peaked. Trembling, naked, and looking slightly ashamed of herself, she got up and walked to the bathroom. I picked up my phone and dialed Ali.