Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali

As I opened the bathroom door, I saw Tom walk upstairs toward the condo. He could just be going to the restroom, so I had to make this quick.

Connor was leaning against the sink, and he dropped his trunks as soon as I entered. His dick was pathetic, in contrast with the rest of his body, which was chiseled and firm. I had to admit he was a pretty good looking guy. I locked the door.

"Too bad you don't have any sexy glasses to put on," he sneered. "Really would bring the teacher fantasy full circle."

"Shut up, asshole," I said, approaching.

"Whatever, get naked, teacher," he said.

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"The deal is whatever I say it is. Now strip."

Furious, I disrobed quickly, glaring at him as I did. When I stood fully nude in front of him, arms crossed over my stomach, still angry, I saw his cock begin to stiffen.

"What are you waiting for? Get to suckin."

Cringing, I approached him and got on my knees. I couldn't believe this was happening. Before I'd wrapped my mind around the situation, I'd wrapped my lips around his cock.

It had been forever since I'd blown Tom. I'd never liked doing it but in spite of myself I found myself start to feel just a little horny as I started sucking and felt his member getting harder in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. Despite how much I hated him, it felt good in the sluttiest way to be acting like such a whore. I wondered what myself from 3 days ago would say about this woman on her knees in the bathroom sucking a stranger's cock.

Was this cheating? In my mind, I rationalized no because I was doing it to protect myself and Tom from embarrassment.

My phone buzzed. I'd set it on the sink next to Connor. I saw him pick it up, smirk, and to my horror he said, "Talk to your husband." He then hit the answer button and the speaker phone button, handing it to me.

Spitting the dick out of my mouth, I said "Hey babe, what's up?" I was trying to sound normal.

"Uh, nothin, just came upstairs to get a water, you want one?"

"Sure," I said, now stroking Connor's rod.

"Where are you?" asked Tom.

Just then, Connor shoved his dick back in my mouth. Glaring upward at him as he pushed my head toward him, I knew I had to answer. "Pwl buthrum," I managed.

"What? You sound muffled."

I leaned back quickly and said "Sorry, bad service," before Connor could grab my head and start fucking my mouth again. As I looked up at him and spread my hands in a "what the fuck" gesture, I saw Connor now had his phone out and was taking pictures of me blowing him while talking to my husband on the phone.

Just then with no warning, he came. As I nearly choked and cum dribbled down my chin, Connor just laughed and kept taking pictures.

When I came to my senses after a few second's Tom's voice was again speaking in a questioning tone in the phone. I was too angry to make out any words. I just hung up.

Humiliated, naked, and angry, I stood up and slapped Connor hard in the chest. He just laughed, grabbed my tit, and slapped my ass.

"Thanks again, see you around," he said. And with that he put on his trunks and left.

I quickly washed the cum off my mouth, chin, and tits, realizing I'd swallowed most of it. Then I went to find my husband.

To be continued