Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Ali gets wagered by her stupid husband and strays further.
8.3k words
4.04
55.1k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is part 2 of the original. If you haven't read part 1, you probably want to before reading. Again, this story contains elements of a cheating wife, and a husband who is not ok with being cuckolded but due to circumstances, miscommunications, and his own mistakes, is unable to stop it. If that's not your thing, don't read it. All characters are 18+.

*

Tom

I woke up around 7 with light streaming into the hotel room. Careful not to awaken the sleeping Ali, I slid out of bed. Our room was a suite with a sitting area that included a fold out couch in the outer room. I made a cup of coffee in the Keurig and sat on the couch.

My mind drifted to the events of yesterday. My wife acted completely inappropriately the last day and a half. I was still processing the fact that she had gotten naked with 4 of her students when I arrived, and immediately on my arrival I'd been given an entirely new set of circumstances to think about. It was irresponsible of her to bring Rachel into our bedroom. I should have shut that down immediately, and I would have, but honestly the girl was way too hot for me to think clearly. I was embarrassed about having cum prematurely, but what would have happened if I hadn't? Would she have blown me? Would we have fucked? It was hard to believe my previously straightlaced wife would have let it go that far, but it was hard to believe any of the events of the past day.

And what about her story about getting naked on the beach and jerking off a random dude? It was clearly partially true at least, she was sunburned all over and had clearly been naked outside for an extended period. She said she thought I'd wanted her to show off and be naughty, but that's not what I meant when I texted her.

She said something at dinner last night about her assumption that I was implying that I wanted her to expose herself and act a little slutty, but if she assumed I hadn't said that specifically because it wouldn't be as naughty. I read back over my texts and I guess they could be read that way, but that is not at all what I meant.

I resolved to leave no doubt as to what my boundaries for her were and how I felt about her acting that way.

She finally came in, topless and wearing only panties. Her body really was incredible and I felt again a stab of jealousy that dozens of other men had seen it. She plopped down next to me and sighed.

"Tom, I know the last couple days have gotten out of hand, and i just wanted to say again that I'm sorry. You tell me what you're ok with and what you're not, and I'll stay within that boundary. But before you do, I want to tell you something."

I looked up at her and nodded for her to continue.

"The stuff that happened yesterday, getting naked and being naughty, it had an effect on me that I never would have anticipated. It felt REALLY good to show off, to know that I was creating lust in the men that looked at me. I don't know how I can describe it better than that really. I've never done drugs but it's what I imagine a high feels like. Like I said, I'll abide by whatever you say, but if you can find a way to let me, I'd really like to continue to show my body off, and to tease a little."

"If by tease you mean touching anyone, the answer is no. I'm not ok with you touching other men in a sexual way. As far as nudity goes, we can play that by ear but I'd appreciate you getting my consent before you do anything like that."

"I can live with that, babe. Thank you."

"And also, stay the hell away from 18 year olds. Just because Rachel is a girl and I was admittedly attracted to her, it doesn't mean it was a good idea for you to invite her over here. In fact, it was a horrible idea."

"I know babe, I only did that because I thought you would want it," said Ali. "But you're right, it was wrong. And just so you know, as horny as the events of the last couple days made me at times, I never had an orgasm."

Before I could answer, Ali's phone rang. She ran into the other room and picked it up. I heard some excited chatter that lasted about 3 minutes, and she hung up and came running back in the room, her tits bouncing.

"Babe that was Chloe! She and Darren are coming through town and are going to hang out with us today. Darren wants to know if you want to play golf. He can get us on at a really nice course around here. Chloe and I might come ride in the carts and drink."

Chloe was Ali's best friend from work. Darren, her husband also worked at the school as an assistant football coach. His parents were uber rich so they had a lot of money despite both being school teachers. Chloe was nice enough but I didnt really care for Darren. He is basically the typical jock that peaked in high school and never grew up. However, I love golf, and this sounded better than sitting on the beach all day with Ali dying to show her tits off.

"Sounds good," I agreed.

"Ok we need to hurry, they'll be here in 5 minutes and the tee time's in less than an hour."

I got moving, grudgingly thinking that my goal of makeup sex after our little talk this morning was shot.

Chloe and Darren arrived shortly after. Chloe was pretty with black hair and a tan complexion. She was already in golf clothes, a pink top and white skirt. Her jet black hair was pulled back in a high ponytail.

I shook hands with Darren and we all made small talk as we waited for Ali to emerge. She finally did, wearing a light blue top that was a little low cut, and a white skirt like Chloe's. "Damn Ali, you look fantastic," said Darren. "Tom treating you right?"

It was annoying to have another men talking to my wife this way, but I let it pass.

Arriving at the course, we saw that it was not crowded. The girls got drinks as Darren and I hit a few range balls. When we got to the first tee, Darren asked "What's the wager bud, $100 a hole?" I'm a slightly better golfer than Darren but its close enough that I can't afford to make a bet like that. And Darren knew that, he just wanted to make me say it put loud.

Still, I tried to act as if it didnt bother me. "Too rich for me, want to just go $5 per hole?"

"Tell you what, how about since the ladies joined us, we make this interesting. For every hole you win, Chloe takes off an item of clothing, and vice versa. If I win the next hole, Chloe gets to put something back on, and Ali takes one off."

He had said this where the girls could hear it. I looked at Ali, hoping she'd get me out of it. She just smiled and raised her eyebrows, letting me know it was up to me. Chloe likewise seemed to be waiting on my reaction.

The wheels were turning in my head. I estimated that on average I'd usually beat Darren by 2 holes. If I played poorly I could lose, but surely I wouldn't lose bad enough to get Ali all the way naked. And maybe I'd be able to see Chloe show a little skin.

"Deal," I said.

All 3 of them looked surprised that I'd taken it.

I teed up first and hit it straight down the middle. Darren hit a decent drive but it landed in the rough.

Ali spoke up on the way to the fairway. "So I guess you decided you're ok with me being an exhibitionist a little?"

"No. I don't plan on losing." She just gave smiled at me as if she didn't believe me.

I almost hit my second shot in the hole, and Darren missed the green entirely. He made a nice up and down for par, but I had a tap in birdie.

Chloe removed her skirt without hesitation or complaint, revealing black panties underneath. I was surprised, I figured she's start with a shoe or something. Ali noticed it too.

"Starting with the skirt?" she asked.

"Yeah, I have on sandals and you have shoes and socks so I figure it evens things out if we just ignore footwear for the bet and leave it on. We each have 4 items and will be considered naked even if we still have shoes on."

This significantly raised the potential of one of the girls showing some serious skin, but considering I was winning I wasn't going to complain. Chloe's ass looked perfect in those panties.

Darren hit his shot on #2 out of bounds and never really had a shot in the hole. He looked irritated as Chloe removed her top and revealed a black bra underneath that matched her panties. I could feel Ali's eyes on me as I drank in Chloe's body, and I chose not to look at her. This was fun!

Darren and I both hit the green on 3, but I sank a 25 foot putt for birdie. I was on fire.

Chloe shot Darren a look and undid her bra. As she let her boobs fall out, I realized what a good set of tits she had. They weren't as big as Ali's, but they were shaped perfectly despite being obviously natural. I complemented her politely on her figure, and said "I've got an idea. Starting next hole, how about anytime someone wins a hole, the wife that's losing an item moves to his cart for the next hole. That way they can't just hide in the other cart." I was feeling confident.

"Fine, whatever," said Darren, looking pissed. "But it doesn't apply yet. Starting next hole." I was pleased that I was getting under his skin. He clearly didn't want to accept this new condition, but he'd started the initial bet and his ego wouldn't let him back down from my addendum.

Ali

I couldn't believe Tom's audacity. After he'd given me a lecture about not exposing myself, he had bet me in a golf game against his friend. While it made me excited to think about exposing myself, I wasn't excited about the hypocrisy and definitely wasn't thrilled at him ogling my best friend. And now he was trying to get her naked in the cart with him.

They tied every hole for the rest of the front 9, however. The holes were cut through a dense swamp and did not border each other on this course, so despite the fact that Chloe was in only her panties, no one could see her but our group. She was drinking steadily as was I, and I noticed her getting more comfortable being nearly naked. Tom was constantly staring at her tits, and she seemed to enjoy the attention more and more. As my buzz kicked in, I found myself getting a little jealous. As we approached the clubhouse after 9, she definitely turned some heads despite covering her tits up with her hands, but no one said anything, and soon we were back in isolation.

After 2 more ties on the 10th-11th holes, we came to a par 3. We had caught up to another group, a foursome of guys who looked to be in their 20s. They quickly finished and were gone to the next hole. Tom hit the ball toward the green and it looked like a great shot. But it hit a sprinkler head in front of the green and bounced over the green into the woods. 5 minutes later, he was tapping in for double bogey and had lost his first hole. Chloe put her bra back on, and I peeled my top off. Darren whistled at the sight of my tits in my bra, and motioned for me to come to his golf cart. I thought Chloe would switch, but she just sat down and motioned for me to sit between her and Darren in the middle of their cart.

Tom

I couldn't believe my bad luck. After starting off so well, I was sure I'd have a naked Chloe in my cart in no time. It never happened and now my wife had her top off and I saw her laughing hard at a joke Darren had told, her big tits bouncing in her bra. I had thought Chloe would switch carts, but we never said that explicitly. I had to refocus, but it was hard with that going on.

I sliced my drive out of bounds on 13 and made another double bogey. Darren struggled a little too on the hole but managed a 5 foot putt for bogey. Without being prompted, Ali pulled her skirt down with a sexy twist. I was going to have to talk to her later about how much she was enjoying this.

Chloe retrieved her shirt from the cart and put it on. Instead of sitting on the seat, she decided to stand on the back in the vacant spot next to Darren's golf clubs. While I appreciated the great view of her ass, it mostly blocked my view of the front of the cart. I heard Ali shriek and thought I saw her lean away from Darren. My face felt hot as the blood ran into it. I was angry, not only about Ali but about the poor golf I was playing too.

We both hit the green on the par 3 14th. As we pulled the carts up and walked to the green, someone whistled loudly. Looking in the direction of the sound, I saw it had come from the guys in front of us. The teebox on the 15th was not far from the 14th green, and the guys had finally noticed that Chloe had no pants on and that Ali was in her underwear. I ignored them and walked over to read my putt.

Darren putted first and nailed a 25 foot double breaker. I couldn't believe it. I had to make a 15 foot putt to keep my wife's tits from coming out. I was almost shaking as I hit it and pushed the putt a little right of where I meant to hit it. Luckily, I had misread too little break and the ball rolled in. I was relieved but I knew I'd gotten lucky.

We teed off on the next hole and both ended up in a fairway bunker. Riding towards our teeshots with Ali back in my cart, I asked, "What was going on in the cart on the last hole?"

"Oh, nothing really. Darren threw a piece of ice into my bra. It was really funny."

Despite being irritated at the horseplay between my wife and her coworker, I barely heard her. That is because we had pulled up to the sand trap where my ball was, and my lie was terrible. I'd gotten stuck directly under the lip of the trap. It looked doubtful I could get a club on the ball, much less hit it out. Darren had a decent lie and hit first. He knocked it on the green. Normally I'd take an unplayable lie with a stroke penalty, but I knew I had no chance in the hole if I did. I took a lofted wedge and just tried to hammer the ball out. It went nowhere. And pain shot through my wrist and arm. I flexed my hand, nothing broken but that was going to be sore tomorrow. The ball had actually rolled back a few inches so i got it out with the next shot, but the hole was lost. Darren confirmed that by sinking a birdie.

"Let's see those tits!" yelled Chloe, who was barely able to stand at this point. I couldn't believe it. My wife was about to be topless. The stellar view of her body in only panties that I'd taken in a few hours earlier was about to be seen by two of her coworkers, and one of them was the biggest douche on the planet.

Ali undid her clip in the back, and then held her hands over the C cups of her bra for a few seconds, feigning embarrassment. But she had a huge smile on her face as she leaned forward and shook her shoulders, letting the bra fall to the ground. She was giggling nervously as she looked up at the 3 of us, her boobs jiggling obscenely.

Darren's eyes were so wide that Chloe slapped him playfully before putting her skirt on. She was now fully clothed. She motioned for Ali to get in the middle of the cart seat again. As Ali sat down, I saw Darren shamelessly looking at her rack.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," slurred Chloe.

"As you wish," said Darren. Before I knew it, he had picked up his phone from the cupholder of the cart and taken a selfie of the 3 of them in the front seat. Just as I was about to object, Darren hit the accelerator and his cart moved off toward the next hole. I followed quickly, and by the time I reached the next hole, Ali's phone buzzed.

I picked it up, and saw that it was a group text between Darren, Ali, and Chloe. I was not on it. He'd texted the picture. In it, the 3 coworkers were all grinning foolishly, Ali had her eyes closed and her tongue out, with a hand covering each tit.

Fuming, I talked myself out of making a scene. That was exactly what Darren wanted. I calmed myself down in the cart while Darren hit his tee shot. I grabbed my club, walked to the tee, and hit an absolute bomb down the middle. Without looking at any of them, I walked back to the cart and drove off toward my ball.

Darren missed the green but chipped to about 2 feet, and made par. I hit a great shot and had a 3 foot putt to win the hole. As I stood over the putt, I relaxed a little, knowing I'd probably have Ali's tits covered and have her back in my cart.

I pulled the putt left. I don't know if it was nerves or my sore wrist but I had absolutely choked. We tied the hole and Ali would be back in my cart but remain topless.

"You're letting Darren take pictures of you topless now?" I said when she sat down.

"Relax, I covered my boobs."

"Yeah, but you can tell you are definitely topless, and those are your coworkers. Doesn't seem like a great idea to have photo evidence of you topless with your coworkers."

Ali looked pissed now. "And why am I topless, Tom?" she said indignantly. "Because you made a stupid bet and you're losing it."

I was about to answer when we pulled up to the 17th tee. There stood the 4 guys in the group in front.

"You guys go ahead and play through," said one of them, smirking. "Stan here had to take a dump, and I'd hate to slow down the pace of play." All 3 guys were staring at Ali's tits openly, and she was making no effort to cover up.

"Guys, we have 2 more holes, and we've barely had to wait on you," I said. I stopped short of accusing them of setting this whole thing up just to get a better view of Ali, but that's blatantly what they were doing.

"Well Stan's still not feeling great still, might have to shit again at any time. Y'all go ahead."

I saw that my arguing was just prolonging my wife's exposure to these guys. I angrily walked to the tee box and waited for Darren, who took his sweet ass time to hit before splitting the fairway with a good drive. I walked to the tee and quickly hit. Slice. Way right. It was out of bounds.

"That one's out, Tom. Better retee it." I didnt have a ball so I had to walk all the way to the cart and back. As I walked back toward the tee, I looked over at Ali, who was just standing there with her hands ok her hips watching. She almost seemed to be pushing her tits out. With her sunglasses on her head and her hair in a ponytail, she looked like a model standing here topless. I couldn't believe that 6 other people were enjoying this view.

I sliced this one worse, even further right and also out of bounds. As I watched it, I heard a camera click. One of the guys in the other group had tried to sneakily take a pic of Ali, and forgot to mute his phone. His friends were laughing hysterically.

"Sorry man, your wife just has great boobs," he said, and walked away laughing and looking at his phone.

"You reteeing, Tom?" asked Darren.

"No, you win this hole, now let's get the fuck out of here."

"Well if you conceded the hole, then it's time for Ali to lose those panties."

Ali looked embarrassed but also aroused. Her nipples were definitely hard and her breasts were perky as ever. Before she could act, drunk Chloe did. Sneaking up behind her, she thrust Ali's panties to the ground. And there it was, my wife was complete exposed in full view of 2 of her coworkers and 4 strangers, who each had shit eating grins on their faces.

I was seeing red as I drove to the next hole. I wanted to get away from the foursome as quickly as possible. I couldn't bring myself to look back at the cart behind me. As I pulled up to the 18th, my phone buzzed, as did Ali's. I picked up mine, and saw it was another selfie of them in the cart. This time Ali's hands were not covering her tits, which were in full view. She was looking at Darren as if he'd said something funny. Chloe just looked drunk.

"What the fuck, Darren?" I said when he pulled up, giving up on keeping my cool.

"What? Ali said you were upset that we didn't include you in the first pic, so we took another one."

"That's my wife. Stop taking pictures of her naked," I exhaled, trying to calm down.

"Anyway, the bet's over. She can't get any more naked and I'm not playing for anything on this hole. Ali, put your clothes on and let's go to the car."

"I'm not naked I have shoes on!" Allie exclaimed and they all laughed as if it were the funniest thing ever.