All Comments on 'Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 04'

by JohnRocker272

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well….it’s an ending. At some point the truth will come out, so let’s recap, shall we:

She gets off on cheating on Tom so she doesn’t want him to know.

She doesn’t want to lose him because she “loves” him.

She gives her husband the leftovers from her life and not the best part of her.

She doesn’t care that her actions hurt him even if he is unaware of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only good part to this story is that it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's a terrible wife, and Tom deserves better.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 2 years ago

If a teacher was caught doing this she would of gone to prison and been an outcast. She loves her husband and does want to humiliate him. But doing live sex shows behind his back with his boss just says I love. When Tom finds out kick her ass to the curb. Then sue his boss for all he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stick to baseball

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Why would you finish this without hubby finding out? It's disgusting. No respect or, despite what she says, love.

He needs to find her site by accident and divorce her or disappear. Despite the tone of your story there has to be some justice for hubby.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Stupid story with stupid characters who think they are smart. Sooner or later they will get what they deserve...The stupidest is the boss, so rich and risking it all to fuck a cheap whore...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha ha thats a funny story. I almost believed the slut/porn bitch had feelings. I was wrong, if you wanted to right a story with 1 dimensional characters then you have done that no one to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On the positive there were some erotic scenes, some drama and Tom and Brit came to resolution. The story all 4 chapters was a mess. The plot idea was good but JohnRocker put too many subplots in and even with 4 chapters rushed them and did not develop them past see naked person have sex. The ending was poorly done and Ali was never developed as a character to explain why she did this. In case JohnRocker hasn’t left his parent’s basement in 20 years the only big money in porn is sex for hire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hve never understood how a pea sized and brain dead POS could survive the passage from the womb to the vagina and still live to write ! And on top of this you managed to write four parts to such a miserable story just shows the damage ur brain suffered while birthing !!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Story left me angry. In some ways that shows it evoked a response, but did not enjoy the poor bastard getting taken advantage of so thoroughly. A nice guy who did not really know he was a complete dumbshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story all in all

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

in the end a whole lot of worthless cuck shit. Epic fail kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought this story was a lot of fun and wanted more. The things people complained about were actually some of the best bits. Would have liked more details on some bits, but otherwise time well spent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm waiting for her value to decrease and Tom know and he takes all the money and leave her 55 and useless with a std.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every little boys dream to have a slut porn star as a wife or girlfriend. Yeah right.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - bad idea for a story - I won't read any more of this author's stories

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

This story is too fucked up even of it us fiction.Tom should just divorce the bitch and hire a contract exterminator to handle the others

KruppaKruppaover 2 years ago

I really liked the series overall but unfortunately this chapter feel rushed I think that a longer or extra chapter was needed for a full conclusion for the first 3 chapters Ali in particular could have used more POV on the boat.

Still a really great series no the less looking forward to any future works you put out and thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be great to have Tom find out about her website through one of his clients. And finding out that Ethan was the one she was in the picture. And he wanted revenge on his boss and he tried to Sue them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She turned into a sneaking cheat, lost the love and denied it. Bad ending really.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Hope the cheating bitch gets caught and burned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story how you built the characters and the story line. To bad it ended. I wonder how she would feel if he was getting some on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I knew Tom was a stupid fuck but damn, you could have made the wimp somehow come out on top. Maybe a PI recording his wife and Ethan fucking by the pool at his house and use it to destroy the fuckers. The whole story showed that Tom was a weak and stupid cuck.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londoneralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series until half way through but it then got silly. Too much repetition of the nudity and ‘accidental’ sex - skipped through much of it. In the UK Alli would not have been just sacked for messing with the students, she would have faced a full blown investigation which the press would have loved. End result is probably she would have ended up on the sex offenders register & banned from travel to many countries including the US. I have been part of the team investigating such activities. Do not mess with students, even those over 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tom will find out eventually and then Ali will be done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a bitch character Ali is. A fully fledged hardcore porn star. And not embarrassed about who knows about it except poor old smuck wimp pathetic hubby.

Its your nightmare story but I can't help thinking hubby will go on porn hub and see his wife fucking around on him. Finally he dumps the cunt and kills Ethan and moves to Mexico and lives happily ever after a beautiful Mexican woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wanted Ali to end up with nothing,and Tom with his old girlfriend. Sucks, but we’ll written.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Horrible fmc who's stealing the prime years of Tom's life when he could have someone with him that actually loves him, not just loves to cheat on him. Not my cup of tea.

tahsirtahsirabout 1 year ago

Fantastic character build! loved it! Ali transformed from being a prudish inexperienced housewife to getting what she wants in life..

those who are complaining are just butt hurt.. they have no business reading stories of this genre.. they knew what they were getting into

We need more stories like this.. keep it up!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was okay until the end. Tom deserved better. Ali really doesn't love Tom just wants to control him and won't let him go. Lots of possible sequels. Jill or Brit would probably treat Tom better.

Agree with others that this chapter could have been more detailed. Ali's little romp with Sam at the massage table seem s to have been forgotten when Ali found Tom with Ashley. Wanted more of the baseball team's characters hijinks.

Mfj

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

Ugh. The wife took what she wanted with no thought to her husband. Bad Karma.....

Well writen though but not the ending I was hopeing for.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

Oh you dirty little slut

venus_canvenus_canabout 1 year ago

Very interesting ending- will we see more of Ali and Ethan in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And she lived happily ever after, because her riches affirm her right choices and duping Tom to keep him around is a right choice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ethan. Owns a buiness? How happy all his employees are to have thier personal lives ripped up!

But of course, it's FICTION. NO stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Vapid and soulless.

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

Well written, but the further I got I didn't liked the way Ali's husband was treated. The twists and turns were interesting to say the least. I started out liking Ali and her ditzyness ( made up word maybe ), but I believe she is just a very smart conniving slut. Ethan also turned out to be a real bastard. The way the story ended with the unveiling of how Ali and Ethan apparently really are, more chapters are needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous