Wife's BFF Tricked her into Affair

Story Info
My wifes BFF tricks her into an affair to sleep with me.
4.5k words
3.08
28.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's BFF Tricked Her into an Affair Chapter 01

Authors note: This is based on what actually happened to me. After a year or so of having these 2 women as my sex slaves basically doing anything and everything I was disillusioned. I still don't believe my wife that she didn't sleep with the guy but we reconciled and moved forward.

I found that writing this and sharing it with the community is like some kind of therapy.

This story is about my wife, her BFF and I and is a continuation from another story I need to finish. In that story the 3 of us had finished college and moved to a new town to work. It was initially my wife who was still my girlfriend at that time and I who moved first. We setup a life together and planned our future. Over a few months her BFF also got a job in the same town and moved up. She needed a place to stay and lived with us for a while. This is where the first story starts and it describes the great sex we had after getting drunk once and losing all our inhibitions. Her BFF continued to stay with us for longer and we continued to experiment with each other.

Before we get into the details let me describe ourselves, I am Mike, a 43, an average type of a guy of Asian descent. My wife Ulrika is a petite 5 foot, big breasted beauty. When I met her, she was a shy type and over time I made my move and before I knew it she had become a mynx in the bedroom. She fulfilled all my fantasises except anal and during the time her BFF stayed with us she allowed us to engage in 3 somes and even fulfilled my lesbian fantasies with her friend. Her BFF Shaylene was a mixed race Asian and Caucasian women who had olive skin, tight little breasts and an even tighter pussy.

Eventually the BFF moved out as she started a relationship, got married and moved to a new city. We would see her occasionally. Over time my wife and I got married and we continued to expand our lives and family. My wife's BFF started to have trouble in her marriage and she moved back to our town, it was at this stage she started to exploit my wife and our relationship for her own intentions. For her it was all about power and control, something she did not have in her own marriage. When she saw the love we shared, the life we had built something inside her broke and she set us upon a path of destruction.

Shaylene moved in close to us so we could meet whenever. We had never reinitiated our sexual encounters and a few times when we were at her place she tried to get us back into it but we were not interested. This fueled her desire to control and break us even more. One night we were at her place having dinner and drinks. Our kids were at our place with the grandparents so we had the luxury of staying over and not having to drive back home. The drinks were flowing and Shaylene brought out the weed, we had not done this is years and she managed to convince me to try it, my wife was not so keen and stuck to her wine and gin which by now was already making her tipsy. After the weed, Shaylene got into Ulrika, she tried to cuddle and kiss her and fondle her breasts. There was some resistance from Rika but eventually she let up and Shaylene went full on into her sucking and pinching her big breasts which after the kids had gotten even bigger. Shaylene had kept herself in shape and while we did hit the gym often we were slightly on the heavy side but in all the right places. Shay grabbed Rika's hips and pulled her skirt up and her panties down and went crazy on her pussy and clit while massaging her tits.

I could hear the sucking and licking sounds and before I knew it I had my cock out and was stroking it while watching Shay eat out Rika's pussy. After a while they went into a 69 eating out each other and eventually cumming over each others faces. This was too much for me and I blew a load with one of the most intense orgasms I had in a while. When the ladies were done with each other they noticed me and crawled over to me, Rika took my cock in her hand and cleaned off the cum which she then licked. Shay started to move her head towards my cock with the expectation of giving me a blowjob, something I would not have really minded. When suddenly Rika tensed up and stopped her. We were both surprised but I was also wondering if this was something Rika would allow. The atmosphere changed a bit and we moved to our seats where we started a discussion. Rika mentioned that she was no longer comfortable with the arrangement we had a few years ago and while she was happy to experiement with Shay she was not happy to share me with anyone. At this point I was slightly proud of her and a little flattered. While Shay seemed to not take it to heart and laughed it off, if you looked closer there was a darkness in her eyes and if we were not drunk and high we would have noticed it and anticipated what was to come.

A few days went by and Shay kept in touch asking me to come over to a few odd jobs at her place. Occasioanly she would make us drinks and if I didn't know better I would say she was not wearing panties whenever I was around. On one occasion I was there hanging up a mirror and while I was up on the ladder it slipped and she quickly came over to hold it steady. Her face was in line with my cock and from the top I could see into her low cut dress, revealing her small cleavage and bite size suckable breasts. She had very sensitive nipples and many times came through me sucking them alone. Those thoughts made me a little hard and quite possibly she could notice it through my sweat pants. She started to move her head and face into my crotch and complained that it was not fair that she was not allowed to suck me off anymore. She did say that nothing was said about me sucking her off and while I agreed I did think that not sharing me meant both ways so I declined the offer. She was visibly upset and told me to fuck off. She then stormed into her bedroom and after a few seconds I could hear the sound of a buzzing which I assumed rightly was a dildo. I could hear soft moans coming from her bedroom and figure it wasn't a problem to look.

When I got the door of her bedroom the sight that met my eyes was a wonder to behold. Shay had her legs spread wide open and her dildo was sliding in and out of her wet tight pussy. I could see the juices on her toy and dripping down her lips onto her ass and the bed. So many times I had enjoyed that taste and scent and my cock was getting hard. I was about to break my wifes rule. She had her eyes closed but she knew I was there, it took every fibre of my body to not remove my cock and start stroking or even worse jump onto her and fuck the life out of her. After a few minutes she had an intense orgasm and it culminated into a huge squirt, something she was good at if I recall. I was almost ready to blow my load myself and I quickly said bye and made a hasty exit. I could hear telling me to fuck off to my wife's frigid pussy, she was mad. If only I knew what was to come I would have sucked and fucked her right there but I was not going to let my wife down. Little did I know that soon I would be the one being let down.

That day when I got home I quickly went into the bathroom to clean up, my underwear was soiled with precum and my cock had not gone down. Rika walked into the room and when she noticed my position she slyly smiled and asked if Shay had something to do with it as she knows her bitchy friend did not wear panties at home. At this stage I did not think to ask why she would let me go there alone and why we would still entertain her but at this point Rika was on he hands and knees crawling towards me. I closed my eyes in anticipation and when I felt her velvety lips around the head of my cock I just closed my eyes and blew my load in a few minutes. At some point the vision of Shay on her bed with her legs wide open popped into my mind and her yelling "go to your bitches frigid pussy" drummed out in my head. I grabbed Rika and threw her onto the bed, my cock was still hard and she moaned as I pulled off her panties, went down on her and then fucked her with my engorged cock for what seemed like hours but may have only been a few minutes. Her pussy was neither dry nor frigid and I had a smug smile while I pumped my seed into her while thinking how wrong Shay was.

For a few weeks we did not see Shay and we continued with our normal routine. It was a good break and our sex was as good as ever but work was also piling up so most days blowjobs were the order of the day. I mean who's complaining right?! It was maybe a few weeks in when we got a call from Shay, crying and such and asking us to come over. When we go there she was in a mess, it didn't strike me then but her place was pristine as usual however she herself was messed up. She was wearing a skimpy top with no bra and her nipples were poking through and her short skirt did nothing to hide that she wore no panties as usual. Even though she had her legs crossed she did the basic instinct move and if I didn't know any better she looked directly at me with a wry smile. My wife was trying to console her and I prepared drinks for us. What was supposed to be an hour turned into the entire day and we ended up staying over to make sure Shay was ok. Basically her story was that she met a guy, they dated a few times which is why she was not in contact. They apparently had sex once and then he ghosted her only for her to find out he was married. We were sympathetic to her plight and my wife even considered relaxing her rules for that night so we could take care of her but then quickly changed her mind for some reason. As for me I wasn't interested as I could somehow sense Shay was becoming toxic. She asked Rika to stay the night and told me I could go, something that would happen several times before the big reveal.

They usually stayed home, had drinks, made or ordered food and basically kept each other company which I had no issues with. Rika used to come back saying they modelled sexy heels and clothes and she did feel very sexy when doing it. Sometimes they made out and sent me photos and videos and I waited in anticipation for Rika to come home so we could make love. Drinking and partying was pretty much part of their thing at that stage but it was contained to Shay's apartment. One weekend however this changed. Shay and Rika as usual met for drinks and stuff and Shay had bought some very sexy lingerie, clothes and shoes for them to model. When I saw the photos of my wife my cock sprang to life and if I had arranged a babysitter that weekend I would have been there fucking her brains out. She looked that hot and she knew it. She and Shay made out and sent me more pics and by that time I had to take out my cock and jerk it off as I knew I wouldn't see her that night. What I did not know was that at around 9pm Shay had made other plans for them to go out drinking and partying at a club cum restaurant. She sold it to Rika such that it didn't seem like a club as Rika would not go without me. It was sold as dinner and dancing in an upmarket location.

Rika did inform me of the changes and at first I was a bit apprehensive with them being 2 sexy women taking Ubers and such but she assured me they were ok and would not wear anything too sexy. At this stage after knowing my wife for close to 20 years I had no reason to be worried or not trust her. It was Shay I should have been worried about. That night we went to bed and they went off to their dancing. The next day Rika came home looking sullen and would not say anything to me about her night. She tore off the clothes which I could see was quite sexy and she took a long hot shower before coming out and giving me a hug and asking me what I wanted to eat. I jokingly told her I wanted her for breakfast but she was snappy and out of synch. I figure she must have been tired so asked her to rest and ill get her something.

The kids went off to their grandparents for the rest of the weekend and we had a chance to chat for a bit. After some time she came over to me and sad that Shay was going to come over and she wanted me to fuck Shay and let her suck me off. I was a bit taken aback as I though we had agreed I was not to be shared hereon. I mean I didn't complain too hard but I was confused, I didn't want to be treated like some kind of plaything. I probed her to find out what made her change her mind but she just said she felt sorry for Shay and wanted her to experience what we had. There were a lot of things going through my mind at this stage but before I could process it Shay was at our gate. I went to let her in and she had a smug sly grin on her face. She asked me if I was ready to fuck her like she knows I wanted to and if I was ready for her to deep throat me like she used to. She told me her pussy was wet all morning in anticipation.

We eventually got things ready and I asked my wife if she wanted to do it in our bed to which she said whatever we want. I didn't want to go around the whole house messing up the rooms so we stayed in our bedroom, my wife was getting ready to leave us when I asked her whats going on and if she was not going to join us. At this stage it felt very surreal and clinical. She said she was not up to it and we should continue and maybe she will join later. Anyway Shay lost no time stripping down which didn't take long as she was basically nude under her dress. True to what she said she had her juices already running down her thighs. I was stuck between a mixture of being horny and confusion with my wifes behaviour. I couldn't shake off that something was wrong and my cock although getting there was not as hard as it needed to be. Shay was getting visibly upset and asked if she should suck me off. Again who say no to a blowjob but I just wasn't feeling it. I told her its not right and we shouldn't do anything while Rika was in such a state. At this point Shay flipped and screamed at me that my wife wasn't really thinking much about me last night when she literally fucked some guy on the dance floor. It was this and her guilt of what she had done that made her change her mind about letting Shay fuck me.

At first I called bullshit but then Shay mentioned she has proof. She then took out her phone and showed me a video that would lead me down a path I never wanted to be on. The night before Shat and Rika had a few more drinks and got an Uber to the club. We had never got out much usually but we did have the occasional date however Rika would dress down and no-one would really give her a second look, which suited me fine as I knew the mynx I had under there. What I saw on the video was a different person altogether. She was wearing 6 inch heels that showed off her legs and calves like a model or pornstar. She had a tight black dress that hugged her ass and clung to her body making her look like a whore, her breasts were pushing the fabric of the top of the dress and it was low cut which revealed ample cleavage the likes of which I had only seen in our bedroom with the lingerie she wore. Her hair was left open and down to her waist and she was heavily made up with red lipstick and green eye contacts. She looked like an actress, a model, a pornstar and a hooker all in one. Never in my wildest fantasies had I seen her look like this. Our sex was hot and we had toys, lingerie and other good things but her overall look here was something I had never seen before.

My cock was getting hard just looking at her in the video and I was already planning to get the look replicated in our bedroom and as I was about to turn away Shay said hold on there is a lot more. I told her I was not interested and wanted to speak to my wife but she sat on me and forced me to watch the rest. I could have easily pushed her off but the feeling of her body on me and my hard cock felt good and I was also intrigued. Looking back I should have pushed her off and spoken to my wife. The next few parts of the video showed them dancing, drinking, eating and then towards midnight the club became a full disco. The last video showed a guy, quite a looker, coming towards my wife. She seemed to have familiarity with him as they exchanged pleasantries and I could see her body language change to something she didn't usually do. She accentuated her curves and sensuality like she was telling him, this is what you missed out on. I later would learn they were dating back in college before I met her and because she would not sleep with him and she was a very plain jane, he ghosted her for better prospects and easier women. Based on the look on his face in the video I could tell he was fast regretting that decision. What didn't strike me all this while was who the fuck was filming this and why. But soon all would be revealed.

As they continued to chat I could see she was ensuring this guy would regret what he had done, I guess at that stage she felt powerful and confident. Eventually the music started to get sexy and romantic and the couples started to dance. He moved in closer to her and in the dimly lit room I could swear he kissed her, then they moved onto the dance floor in what would be an inappropriate dance for someone who was married with 2 kids. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him so that there was literally no space between them, her 36 D breasts were pressed tightly against his chest as with her heels she was almost on the same level. He continued to grab her waist and work his hands down to be ass where she did not seem to resist or push back. She laid her head on his should and closed her eyes while they danced for what seemed like hours. I felt a stabbing pain in my chest as I knew that look on her face, it was the precursor to some of the hottest sex we had over the years. Fuelled by drinks and loss on inhibition we would have the hottest sex and it was this look that I was seeing on her face. The other tell tale sign was she would hold me tight and close her legs together as her pussy by now would have been soaked and dripping down her thighs. I could feel the proverbial knife slice into me again and again. After a few more minutes of dancing and basically fucking on the dance floor as Shay had said, the video went blank. I didn't know what I was watching but unless something would prevent it, they were basically in foreplay and sex would follow soon.

I screamed out what the fuck, where is the rest when shay said that's all there was and the guy who video taped it noticed they were together and shared the video with her thinking that her friend who was my wife was on some kind of special outing and would like to see how sexy she looked dancing with this guy who was her ex. I asked Shay what happened after this and she behaved strangely saying that she met someone and they were dancing and beyond the video she does not know what happened after but she and Rika met an hour or so later at the club to get back home. Where she was in this time and with who Shay could not confirm. My mind was screaming out all sorts of possibilities at this point, did they fuck, did he force her, did she suck him off. What the fuck had just happened.

At this point Shay was being very cagey but I did not catch onto it. She was alluding to now knowing where Rika was for a few hours and such and in hindsight I should have trusted my wife more but I was livid, I was hurt, heartbroken. Lots of emotions going through me. I asked Shay to send me the videos and she refused, I lost it, I grabbed her and threw her down onto the bed. While pining her down I took her phone and send the videos to my numbers. She wriggled and tried to fight me and all this while even though I was mad I was strangely aroused with what was happening. A thought got into my head, so my wife had fucked her ex and was not guilty and that is why she wanted me to fuck Shay. At that point I had already made up my mind she was guilty and I was not thinking rationaly when I took out my cock and shoved it into Shays wet pussy. She screamed out that it had been such a long time she had a real cock in her comparing me to her dildo. I fucked her, sucked her, bit her, slapped her ass and went on for what may have been an hour before I pulled out and made her suck my cum into her mouth. She seemed to love every bit of it. By this time I was spent and started to think about what had happened.

12