All Comments on 'Wife's BFF Tricked her into Affair'

by redvelvet2906

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

You know what I read? “Dear penthouse, you’ll never guess what happened to me.”

Or, as I like to call it: I’ll take “Bullshit that didn’t happen for $1,000, Alex”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dude, no one believes this actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You know it's not going to go well when a writer's first story makes reference to a previous story...

Between that and being poorly written, this is a good one to skip.

patilliepatillie12 months ago

Man you are a rockhead, you dont believe she didnt F the guy, but parking lot vid shows they stayed in front seat an only for 20 min? And you thru the marriage out for that? But in the first paragraph you said you put it behind you and resolved it. Which one is it bro?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really? The end fucked the whole story!

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Fix the tags. No way he should ever believe her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Chapter 01"

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening the story always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Well

This story needs some TLC. The paragraphs are long which can make it tedious. Consider adding dialogue to tell the story. It makes the story more interesting.

Probably not a good idea to add an Epilogue after the author note stating there may be another chapter. Epilogues give the reader the impression the story is over.

An operation so she cannot get pregant is "getting her tubes tied." or tubal ligation (if one wants to get more technical).

This part is one big paragraph beyond a page. Doesn't seem necessary to have to parts. Suggest the author create a complete outline for the story this way he or she has an idea where the story is going start to finish.

Next thing is to do a complete rewrite incorporating constructive comments from the readers. Then sit on the story for about a month and read it again, outloud preferably. Make updates accordingly and then have some folks read it for content and make comments. Incorporate their ideas and then hand it to a editor to do a final clean up.

There's a story here. It just needs TLC to make it blossom.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop times two.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

You really blew that one.

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

Chapter 2 please, let’s see the revenge

4/5

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

This potentially could be an interesting plot line, but the writing is all over the place, and very little of it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

it's been 10 months since this so I ask WHERE IS THE REST

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous