Wife's BFF Tricked her into Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left shay to find my wife, who was sitting in the den watching TV and seemed zoned out. I asked her about last night and at first she denied it a bit and then came clean. She said nothing had happened, after they danced, she could not find Shay and he offered to drive her back to Shay's place which she refused. He then asked her to sit and chat for a while until shay returned. Since it was noisy in the club they decided to go to his car where they sat and talked for 2 hours after which time Shay called her and they met back at the club and left for home. I found it incredulous that they just sat and talked for 2 hours after just almost fucking on the dance floor. She persisted that nothing happened. I asked why the urge to rush into the shower as soon as she got home. She had an operation after our 2nd kid so there was no chance of pregnancy but I pushed her and asked if she used protection. She continued to deny anything happened. I didn't believe it. She cried, I screamed then she admitted to kissing him in the car but nothing else. This solidified my mind that they had fucked and she would not admit it. I even threatened to take her to a doctor to check her vagina for residual sperm that was not mine. Strangely she agreed to it but then my mind was already warped and I believed she may have done something to clean out all traces. There was no way back for me and I was now headed onto a path from which I may never be able to return.

...... maybe continued in Chapter 2 where I get my revenge and turn her and Shay into my 2 private whores to do with whatever I please. From this day onwards she is no longer my wife. But there may also be a twist to the story where we see Shay having played a role in our demise.

Epilogue: I did go to the club and made friends with the security who understood my dilemma and showed me the video of the car park. We saw my wife the ex going to his car and they sat in the front of the car. Typically if you going to fuck you would sit in the back but I didn't tell my wife about this evidence. It could still happen that they could have moved to the back or fucked in the front. Also they were in the car for maybe 20 minutes not 2 hours. She then left and went back in while he drove off. Unless it was a quick BJ or something I doubt she fucked him but I want to believe it because it justifies how I treated her over the next year.

12