Wife's Big Birthday

Story Info
Hubby arranges time with a black friend on her special day.
9.4k words
4.32
42.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angie's big 50th was coming up and I was determined to make sure it was one she would remember forever. We have been married for over 20 years with a daughter and have a tension free relationship which we are thankful for every day. She carries her middle aged weight well and with her shoulder length brunette hair and bright blue eyes, she is still a knockout. Our sex life has settled down into the regular married pattern and we are both happy with it. After thinking about it for a few weeks, I finally decided to plant a few seeds at the next session.

We normally have a few drinks at on a Saturday, watch a movie then retire early. This weekend was no different and we were both pleasantly buzzed when we hit the bedroom. We undressed from our loungewear and lay on the bed and after a nice kissing and touching session I asked if she wanted to get one of her toys out for a bit of a play, to which she just gave a little nod. Luckily for me I got to choose and I picked the larger brown dildo that I had gotten a few months ago for her. When she saw what I was holding she said, "So it's like that, is it?" Both of us laughing.

I knew Angie has always had a thing for Black guys. Being of Northern European descent, she always told me about holidays with the girls and how her super pale skin always brought them to her. She never went into further detail although to my best knowledge she has never slept with one. I guessed her secret over the years, the odd comment here and there and her choice of favourite actors in TV programs and movies. She has never outright confirmed or denied it, I guess you have to leave a little mystery.

She propped herself up on some pillows and I got to work on her pussy with my fingers and tongue, using my nose on her clit and making her lips wet. I broke off to give our friend a little bit of lube then slipped it in her pussy, gripping it by the big brown balls and feeling her clench on it as I begun the fucking motion. She moaned, "Oh yeah baby, come up here beside me." As I lay beside her and slowly worked the dildo, she reached for my cock and started to gently stroke it, matching the motion in her pussy. She quietly said, "You feel rock hard tonight, did you take a magic pill?"

I replied, "No, but I've been thinking about your birthday."

She just smiled and kissed me and we gradually increased the pace until she had her first cum. I took the dildo out and after a brief rest, gave her another cum using my fingers and thumb. When she had come down a bit from her high I raised myself up and slipped inside her, feeling her hot glove grip my cock. I lay slightly off to the right so I could kiss her neck and behind her ear, which is her spot. As I was switching between her neck, tits and nipples, I could feel her raising her hips starting to move to match my thrusts. After I few minutes I straightened up to pick up the pace, she gripped my forearms and cried, "Getting harder Baby! Don't cum just yet, I'm almost there." I manged to hold off just long enough for her to tense up and tighten then give another long release as she came again. Her clenching set me off and I came inside her, my tension subsiding as I lay down to kiss and hold her. The times that we come together are reasonable rare after she had a baby, so we always cherish them.

I picked up the dildo and asked her, "Ready for another round?" She just lay back and opened her legs. With my cum was starting to run out of her, I slid it in then left it and admired the view. She looked awesome, the contrast of the brown against her puffy red lips. I stayed down the bottom this time, using my thumb on her clit whilst working her toy. I could feel her gripping it more and more until her breathing became ragged again and she came again.

As we lay afterwards, she whispered, "That was the best one in a while. Now tell me about what's got you so worked up me getting a little older."

I replied, "I just don't want to buy you another thing to have, I've been thinking about getting you an experience that you will love and never forget."

She looked at me, "Like a spa day?" she enquired.

"Something like that," I replied, "Just leave it all to me, you just show up and enjoy."

The 'experience' I had in mind was Esmond. Es was a friend of a good friend and Angie had actually met him at a funeral we were all at. I guess seeing them chatting easily together planted the seed for me of the idea. Es stood a good few inches above me and half a head above Angie. He had switched between being a music producer, stand-up comedian and doorman through the time I've known him and I always found him engaging and great company whenever he was around. He is a big guy and pretty well built through some form of martial art he did in his twenties, although now in his mid-thirties. Es is also black.

The kind of women Es went for were pretty much in the mould of my wife. His type being shapely, busty, usually younger and white. I had heard from my friend that Es told him some tales of his earlier sexual adventures and that he had seemed pretty much up for anything in his younger adulthood. I also learned that he was in between relationships just now, which hopefully made my pitch easier.

I eventually got in contact with Es and asked him if he was up for a coffee and a catch up some time. We managed to arrange some time later that week for a meet up. It gave me some time to think about just how to present my idea, I couldn't just open with, "How about fucking my wife?" Even if that was the ideal end scenario.

We had arranged to meet down by the shoreline in town and as I walked to the café I saw Es standing by the corner. We then exchanged quick waves from a distance. I hadn't seen him for a while but looking at him with a more critical eye, I knew Angie and Es would be perfect together. As with most people who work in entertainment, we embraced in a big hug.

He greeted me with, "Dave man, how are you doing?"

I replied, "Pretty great man. It's been what, almost a year since the last time, how have you been?" We grabbed a coffee to go and began to walk along the shoreline catching up on each other's gossip. I have to admit that I had missed Es's easy going way with the world and his funny outlook on life.

I gently enquired, "How's the love life?"

He laughed as he replied, "Just great, beating them off with a stick at the moment," then revealed, "Na man, it's been a few months since I split up with my last chick, I'm taking a break for the minute. Hopefully I can get back in the game soon."

"How's the lovely Angie mate?" he asked.

"Getting lovelier every day," I replied, "Es man, she's the reason I gave you a shout. Angie has the big 5-0 coming up soon and I'm trying to arrange a special day for her."

He brightened up and said, "Oh yeah mate, anything you need. I can get sort you out with any VIP gigs at the clubs I do," he said.

I lowered my voice a little and asked, "I was thinking of a more personal experience for her. You remember how she was with you at the funeral when you two were together?"

He smiled and nodded then laughed out loud, understanding, "You old dog, does she know you are trying to pimp her out to the brothers?" and laughed a little more. That set both of us off chuckling, the ice broken.

I then went on to tell him about my suspicions about Angie's sexual interests and we chatted about some of his experiences with married women, not many of them ending that well. "Listen mate, I don't want to fuck this up for you and I like you both far too much," he said.

"Angie's a big girl. I think if we met up and had a good time, there wouldn't be a reason for any bother. It would be completely up to her. If she wants to go for it, I would be delighted for her. We've never been with anyone else since we got together so this is very much a one off," I countered. We chatted some more and he said he would think about it. We hugged again and parted ways, promising to keep in touch.

I left it at that, wondering if anything would happen but determined not to force the issue. A few days went by and I had almost binned the idea when I got a message from Es asking if I was alright to chat for a few minutes. He opened with, "Hey man!"

"Es! It's been far too long." I flipped back, both of us at ease immediately.

He said, "Listen, I'm down with spending a bit more time with you guys but I don't want it to descend into any weird." I assured him that we weren't swingers or into some creepy cuckold nonsense, I just wanted Angie to experience something new and have some fun. It would all be consensual or just plain not happening, he seemed satisfied and left it at that saying, "Cool bro, let me know what you arrange and I'll bring an open mind."

With Es on board I could start to formulate a celebration to remember. We had a family event planned that took care of itself and our daughter was staying with friends on Angie's birthday to give us some time together. I started to drop hints to her about what sort of day I had in mind, which she presumed to be pampering and more pampering. She was off work for a few days around her birthday to it gave me enough scope to organise. One of the big hotels in the city had a spa she had been to and enjoyed before, so I arranged almost a full day there to allow her to unwind.

I told her that she would be there from morning into the afternoon and that I would meet her later for dinner and a night out. I also told her that we had a room in the hotel for the night, which made her beam a naughty smile.

As the day approached I tried to not get overexcited about the prospect of extramarital activities or let the cat out the bag. We went shopping and I helped Angie pick an outfit with some special lingerie for 'our' night out.

The day before her birthday we had our family night and Angie was rightly showered in the love she deserves, it's a big milestone after all. We returned home and, a bit tired, crashed out for the evening. The following morning I ran a bath for her and helped her get ready for her treatments, my contribution was to help shave her pussy. I gave her a two inch stripe above her clit and inserted a couple of fingers into her whilst shaving all around her pussy lips. This normally sets her off but I wanted to keep her powder dry. I was as stiff as a board, knowing that I was secretly preparing her for another man.

All done, we headed for the hotel. Once I checked Angie into the spa I headed for our room with our bags. Or rooms I should say. What I had neglected to tell Angie was that I had reserved two rooms adjacent to each other on the off chance things kicked off.

Angie had treatments booked as well as swimming pool time. I had also arranged for the spa to do her hair, makeup and nails so she looked a million bucks. She rarely wears a lot of makeup but when she does her blue eyes pop. In 'our' room I laid out the pastel blue above thigh dress that she deemed appropriate for her age, which sold her way short. The lingerie she had chosen was a simple enough purple camisole top and matching bikini style panties, finished with a matching garter belt with pretty sheer black stockings. Daringly, she went with the highest heels she thought could tolerate and get away with. I loved them as it brought us to eye level.

In the next room I left a 'party' bag all on its own. It had a change of clothes for an overnight, toiletries and a phone charger. I also included some condoms, Silk lube and a baby doll style nightie that closed around her tits, leaving the rest open at the front. As I looked at it, I wondered what the night would bring.

I spent the rest of the day catching up with other friends for lunch and had a walk late afternoon, aiming to be back at the hotel for Angie finishing up at the spa.

I waited in reception for her and when she appeared she was positively glowing. With a big hug she kissed me gently and quietly said, "That was just the best. You better be careful because you are in for it later." Much later I secretly hoped. We headed to the room and looked at the clothes laid out on the bed. "Someone's been busy," she laughed as I headed for the shower. It took all my willpower to not think of the scene next door of Angie getting ready or the possible night ahead. I shaved and opened the door to Angie just getting into her dress. "I thought I better get changed quickly before you get any ideas and ruined my look," she said half seriously.

I agreed with her and said, "Plenty time, the night is young."

I got dressed into a black suit and crouched down to help Angie on with her heels. As I slipped them on I ran my hand along the side of her stockinged leg where she stopped me at the hem of her skirt. "Easy baby, I want it too but we will be late for our table, we can come back early if you like," she said.

"We'll see," was my reply. We headed to our favourite Thai restaurant and spent an amazing couple of hours with each other again, going over stories from our time together, and how lucky we were. Angie managed to drink almost a full bottle of her favourite Plum Wine and was starting to feel it. I could see her neck and chest starting to blush, a sure sign.

At the end of the meal she arched an eyebrow and asked, "Where now?"

I replied, "I have an idea, what about Fingers?"

She replied, "A club?" looking a little disappointed.

"Es is DJ'ing and has put us on the VIP list. The noise in there will be way down and I did let him know you wanted special treatment for your Birthday," I countered.

She brightened up and said, "Then lets go then."

As we headed down in the taxi I asked her about the last time she saw Es. She remembered talking to him at the funeral and chatting about what he was up to and if he was seeing anyone. At the time he was and I detected a little disappointment in her eyes as she remembered the chat. "I'm sure he will be delighted to see you again, he's been single now for a while so you'll have him all to yourself," I chuckled. She beamed again and cuddled in.

Fingers was one of those weird bars that morphed from a lively club in the evening to a chill piano bar later on, making it the choice meeting place for the slightly older crowd at the end of the night. We had been a few times before but were by no means regulars. As we arrived, I followed the click of Angie's heels to the entrance as we went in. Once inside we were hit by the noise and looked over to the dancefloor to see Es hard at work. Once we caught his attention we waved and he waved back pointing in the direction on the VIP area and gave us the 5 minutes catch up sign. I had noticed a few other people I knew and waved and nodded as they appeared in and out of the lights.

We were let into the side area and were directed into a booth which had a bottle of champagne with a note for Angie. She read it then passed it to me. It simply said, "Age is just a number, Es."

Angie leaned over a kissed me saying, "Thank you baby, I'm having the best day."

I poured two glasses and proposed a toast, "Here's to making the best day better." She smiled and settled into the evening.

After a couple of glasses and slightly longer than five minutes I saw Es coming towards us greeting us with a huge smile. He slid in beside Angie and put his arm around her saying, "Beautiful Angie, Happy Birthday!" We then started chatting with Es, him paying special attention to Angie, asking her about her day.

After more conversation between them Es waved over to me then nodded to Angie at the bar then led her over to it. They seemed to be pretty engaged and I could see them doing a couple of shots of some description. After some more discussion I saw them headed out of sight to the dancefloor.

I waited then headed over to the foyer to try and catch up with the people I saw coming in. Some friend of friend actor pals I hadn't seen in a while. We were chatting about the state of things and after a bit I headed back to our booth. Angie and Es were already back chatting away and sipping at their glasses. After a bit Es said, "I need to go and finish my set, you two hang fire and I'll catch you in a bit".

I snuck a peek at Angie as she watched him until he got out of sight, "Dancing eh?" I mischievously enquired.

She laughed, "It's MY birthday!"

I was starting to keep half an eye on her consumption as I didn't want to be carrying her home but she was just mellow. I rubbed her leg and asked her if she wanted to wait for Es and she just nodded and leaned in to kiss me, surprising me with the public affection. It was around that time that you could feel the ambience of the place chance and become a bit more relaxed, people coming and going as the night went on.

Es came back a short time later and again slipped in beside Angie. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and they were gone when I returned.

The music had taken on a much slower vibe and I wondered if they were dancing again. I circled round the club and saw them off to the corner in a slow dance, talking to each other as they moved around. With her heels Angie was easily able to whisper into her ear and it looked like they were really at ease with one another. She looked as happy as I could remember seeing her.

A couple of songs later I met them back at the booth and Es again had to disappear for a bit. "What were you guys talking about?" I enquired.

"Es was just telling me how lonely he's been lately. This year has been tough for everyone, it's such a shame. He's a really great guy," she sighed.

"At least he is getting the full attention from you tonight. You better watch out, you are just his type," I smiled. She laughed and cuddling in again. "It's your birthday remember, show him a little love," I murmured to her. She rubbed my arm and stayed quiet.

A song came on that both liked and I stood up and offered her my hand. She grabbed it and we headed to the spot at the side where I had seen them before. She put her arms around my neck I circled her waist and pulled her slightly in to me. She must have felt my stiff cock as she shifted slightly and tilted her head up for a kiss. I broke the kiss and lightly kissed her neck. I said to her, "I don't mind you dancing like this with Es, he's been great company tonight." She said nothing, just put her head on my shoulder as I continued nibbling her ear.

I gave her a brief kiss on the lips as the song ended and she headed for the toilet to freshen up. I caught up with Es at the bar and we greeted each other again. "How do you think it's going?" I asked him.

"I'm getting the signals but man, I can't make that move first," he sighed.

I said, "Relax dude and let it play out. If she wants to go for it, she will." Angie came back with her make up touched up and asked what she had missed. "Just the next round," I replied, ordering another set of birthday shots for us.

A little time after that Angie and Es headed for the dancefloor again as I bumped some other faces I knew. When I headed back to the booth they had returned, looking slightly sheepish. I noticed Angie's fresh lipstick had gone and how close together they were. I leaned over to her and whispered to her, "Enjoy you birthday my love, anything that happens tonight is my present to you."

She looked surprised at both me and Es then then whispered back at me suspiciously, "You better not be making a fool of me," she said.

I replied, "Never. We trust each other and I trust Es to be a gentleman, if you want to explore tonight I'm cool with it," following up with "In fact, I'm hoping you just go with it."

I was feeling a little anxious at this point as it seemed finely balanced to the point of a ruined night. I needn't have worried as I found out later that they had been touching each other under the table after returning.

Es headed up to get a round at the bar and I said to her, "Want to head back to the hotel now?" She shrugged and I said, "You could ask Es if he wants to come back for a nightcap at the bar, it's open all night there."