All Comments on 'Wife's Big Birthday'

by GeordieHubby

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 3 years ago

Sexy story, nothing like sliding your cock into a cum filled pussy. Hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will score better in interracial. Well written and I could see this taking place in reality. My first question came early in the story when he disclosed how she was really into black men and even so at an early age. Why did she not marry one? I mean even her sex toys are to mimic a bigger non white penis? Her husband uses a large dildo when they have sex. Everything points to her wanting sex with a non white guy. Nothing wrong with that! Except to me she is married so this should not have taken place.

Good news is hubby is on board and has a safe friend who is black and well hung. So she gets all she wants and he does not have to worry for her safety. But since Es has many girlfriends he should insist on condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Found this story to be mildly exciting. Might have been better in the IR section with more info on how the two lovers acted.

SeangeistSeangeistalmost 3 years ago

Very well paced and erotic story. Could have used a little editing to fix a few minor errors but overall well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It made my big cock so hard. I need to fuck,god I wish I knew someone

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

Good descriptive storyline that kept you reading. Two things that would have been a problem if I were husband would be her asking for E to go bareback without a clean bill of health. The second is she Showered for lover between sessions but goes back to husband sweaty and dripping cum down her thighs. I just felt that husband deserves a clean perfumed wife ready to be reclaimed with everything she offered lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, it's so cool when the husband gets to watch his wife break all the wedding vows she made. As a white American male I love to watch my wife with her black lover and my best friend. I enjoy watching his cum dripping out of her when they are done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, but I am more turned on by her wanting it more and less being worried about her husband. It lacks an edge and to me that takes away from the “ taboo” aspect. I did like him being able to not use a condom and cumming in her. He was to nice and that would worry me. But that’s just me.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstabout 1 year ago

Well written, good detail and flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous