Wife's Big Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't close to coming, too anxious to see what happened next.

She flipped over and moved up to the top of the bed, laying back and slowly opening her legs revealing a puffy open pussy, slick and ready for more. She looked up and said to him, "Come here and get that big thing inside me." He didn't need a second invitation. He knelt on the end of the bed and worked his way up and until he was on top of her. Kissing her gently then more passionately, he raised himself up and I could her reaching down for his cock to put it in her. She laid her head back and firmly gripped his forearms as he began fucking her. This position seemed to be the most naturally for them and they picked up into a forceful rhythm. I tried to match his strokes as he pumped his cock into her but had to stop as if was going to be too much. I sat back and listened to the sound of the two of them and drank in the smell.

Her hips matched him stroke for stroke and she cried, "I love your big cock, make me cum baby," as another orgasm approached. He was grunting a bit harder now too and I knew it wasn't going to be long before he put his spunk in my wife's belly. She came suddenly and the both of them rode it out until she was done. He gently eased himself in and out of her for a minute or so then picked up the pace again, his big balls swinging and banging off her arse. He bent over her and began kissing her with more a urgent tongue action than I had seen before.

I could hear him quietly say to her, "Almost there, where do you want it?"

I could just make out her whispered reply, "Inside me baby, fill me up." I almost came myself.

As she was running her hands over his smooth, muscular arse he suddenly raised himself up and cried, "Fuck! Take it!"

She cried, "Yes! Cum in me!" She then seemed to have another mini orgasm. I watched quietly as he finished filling her pussy with his load and lay on her to relax. I quietly pulled my top on and my trousers up to cover myself then sat up a bit straighter in the chair. They were kissing each other and whispering something I couldn't make out, the blood was pumping in my ears too fast. He rolled off her and lay to the side, reaching over to gently massage her tits. Both of them breathing heavily, I saw the first trail of his spunk running out of her as she looked over to me and shyly smiled, my beautiful cum filled wife. I wondered how he was feeling but to be honest he looked a bit knackered. I decided to leave them to recover and stood up.

They both looked at me and I said, "That was fucking amazing but time for me to go."

Es nodded and Angie softly said, "See you in a while." I slipped out of their room back into mine.

I went in and sat on the end of the bed, a bit frazzled and stripped off. I left the door open on the latch in case Angie popped back and slipped under the covers. I could still hear voices next door and after about 10 minutes the moaning started again. I didn't want to torture myself any more so I put on the TV and gently dozed off exhausted by the nervous energy. I was gently awakened by someone kissing and rubbing my cheek, Angie had returned.

She was lying beside me, back in her dressing gown but I couldn't figure what was different having just woke up. "Es left a while ago," she said, a bit sadly.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"About an hour," she replied. Starting to wake up a bit more I looked at her in the light of the TV and saw she fixed her hair and makeup again, but hadn't had a shower and still reeked of sex. My cock was starting to come to life again and as she shifted, her dressing gown opened and I noticed she had put her nightie back on and, more interestingly, her stockings. I turned towards her, rubbing my hand from her calf to her thigh enjoying the sensation.

I said quietly to her, "You've been a very naughty girl tonight."

She gave me a sly grin and whispered in my ear, "I've been so fucking horny tonight, my pussy is still humming, it won't stop." lowering her voice even more, "And I'm full of another man's cum. "

We started to kiss and I moved my hand down to her pussy, it was really slick and marshy down there. I slipped in one finger to her loosened hole and curled it up to rub her canal roof. As I worked it I stopped kissing her lips and moved to her neck. She unclipped her nightie and said, "Suck on my tits baby." I slipped a nipple in my mouth gently biting it.

I released it and asked her, "How many more times did you do it?" Then moved to the other nipple.

She replied gasping, "He fucked me one more time baby. I made him cum in my pussy again." She reached for my cock and began to stroke it. I moved my finger out of her pussy and began to rub her brown hole, repeating what I'd seen early.

I asked he quietly "Did Es get your arse in the end?"

She looked at me and shook her head, "He wanted to but I don't like it. My pussy should be more than enough, even for a monster like that." She stopping pumping me and lay on her back she uttered, "Come here."

I ran my hands up her stockings and gently pushed her knees apart. When her legs were far enough apart I looked at down at her pussy, seeing Es's cum that had run out to soak her stocking top. It glistened in the semi darkness as I quietly said to her, "Not going to need any lube tonight."

She smiled remembering the dildo and said, "I'm going to pay for this tomorrow." I grabbed my cock and lined it up are her entrance easing it in. The heat and sensation of slickness of her pussy was a surprise as I pulled out for my first stroke, the familiar feelings on making love to my wife flooding back. She closed her eyes and I lifted her legs up for a deeper stroke. I looked at my cock going in and out of her, seeing his cum around my cock, knowing I would soon add mine. She curled her feet around my back started rubbing my arse with her stocking feet, that was it for me. She uttered, "I can feel you getting harder."

I replied, "So close."

She implored me, "Do it for me baby, cum in my pussy." I grunted and released my pent up spunk into her pussy, her third load of the evening.

I lay inside her for a while, holding each other and gently kissing telling each other how much we loved one another. I slipped out of her and positioned my still hard cock near her mouth, she took it in and started sucking, tasting the three of us. I reached down and used my fingers to work her clit until she came again a short time later, much quietly than before. "Run out of gas?" I asked her.

She revealed, "I'm fucked, literally. Do me a favour and help me get these stockings off." She lifted her hips up and I slid the garter belt down with the stockings still attached and threw them into the corner. I made a mental note to collect them up before they disappeared into the wash, a souvenir of the evening. We slipped under the covers and were quickly asleep.

I awoke in the morning with Angie already in the shower, half way to being ready. She came out and made herself busy in the room, strangely quiet. I wondered if I had played this all wrong but kept it to myself for the time being. We finished getting ready and headed for breakfast.

As we sat I gently broached the reason for her not being herself. "I fucking ache down there, told you I would regret it, thankfully the hangover hasn't kicked in," she said.

"So no regrets then, you enjoyed you birthday experience?" I asked.

"None at all, we are good and that's all that matters. I loved all of it hon, I can never thank you or Es enough. He was an absolute sweetie, you made it perfect for me," she replied.

"What was your favourite part?" I quizzed her.

"Oh, I had the best time but I was so horny when he fucked me bare and gave me his cum. There's just something so animal about it. You having a sneaky wank in the corner gave me a big twinge in my pussy too," she thought then added, "I loved coming back to you, although I was too shagged out to go longer, sorry," she continued, "You?"

I thought for a moment and replied, "The excitement of the whole evening, whether it would happen or not. Seeing you two together was just so erotic, unforgettable. The stockings at the end were the cherry on the cake."

She said, "Hmm, I thought you would like that," and smiled.

"More adventures in the future?" I enquired.

We held hands and she said to me, "Never say never." We continued to eat and got on with rest of the day.

I bumped into Es about a month later and he gave me his customary big hug, a little tighter than last time. We didn't mention the night but each of us had that knowing look. He showed me his phone and his new girlfriend, slightly older than him, curvy with long brunette hair. I said to him, "She reminds me of someone," and we both laughed.