Wife's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could almost see her smile when I begged for more, but I was blindfolded, so it was just my imagination. But the image enticed me to do better. I was proud and horny and loving every second of this. It was new and exciting and nasty and just fucking amazing.

Amy started out by just fucking my mouth. Holding my head and sliding her cock in and out of my mouth. My lips were locked around her shaft, and I was sucking like a vacuum. Twirling my tongue. Slurping and swallowing all the spit and drool accumulating in my mouth.

Her cock entered my throat every few strokes, then back into my mouth. She continued like this for a bit. Eventually, I stopped gagging when she entered my throat. And as long as she kept pulling back into my mouth regularly, I could breathe through my nose. We had a good rhythm going, and I was really starting to enjoy myself.

Amy rammed deep again and held me til I bucked for lack of air. She pulled out entirely, allowed me to gasp twice, and rammed straight back down my throat, catching me off guard. But I was determined and didn't use my safe word. I held still as long as possible, my tongue flexing on the bottom of Amy's shaft. Involuntary muscle contractions were forcing me to swallow every few seconds. I never gagged, but eventually, I needed air and started bucking and thrashing violently - which didn't do much with the two ladies holding me down.

Amy pulled out and allowed me to gasp a few extra times. She didn't say anything, and after a few gasps, I stuck my tongue out and wiggled it, "MORE!" I yelled.

"Fuck Candy, we've got a winner here! Okay, slut. You asked for it."

Amy rammed her cock to the root and held it there. This time when I started thrashing, she didn't relent. I bucked and flailed but didn't yield. Eventually, I began to heave, and Amy pulled out. She allowed me to catch my breath and stop retching. Five deep inhales, and Amy was back to the root again. She repeated this over and over. Each time, I seemed to be able to hold longer before I started to heave, but lack of air would eventually cause me to struggle against her.

While Amy was tormenting me, I registered that Candy was no longer massaging my back, but I didn't give it too much thought. I was enjoying my face rape too much. But I did notice when the cold liquid hit the crack of my ass. It made me shudder, and a moan vibrated through my mouth from the surprise.

"Oh, my, that felt nice. Do it again, you little slut. Moan on my raging cock. Purr for me, baby. Purr on Amy's big fucking cock!"

Amy patted the side of my face. She brought her cock out of my throat and into my mouth. She fucked my mouth rapidly - staying out of my throat, so I could breathe.

I smiled to myself. I'd scored a hit. I'd made Amy beg for something. She loved this. I moaned loudly. I changed the tone; low tones; high tones; mid tones; deep base tones. I tried changing the intensity - the volume of my humming. I could feel the vibrations this was causing in my mouth, and when I found the most intense note, I held it and increased the volume as much as I could.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Holy shit. You little bitch. You've been holding out!" Amy gushed. "Debbie, if he's never sucked a cock, your husband's a fucking natural. Jesus... Fucking... Christ... that's so fucking intense..." And she ripped her cock from my mouth.

Candy's hand had been massaging lube into my crack and around my hole, and just as Amy popped her cock from my mouth, Candy slid a finger into my ass, all the way to the base. She wiggled it around, tapping my prostrated, causing my back to arch and my shoulders to lift off the ottoman.

I gasped and shuddered. "Oh fuck," escaped from my mouth.

"Well, shit, he's not tied down. And here I've been squatting and doing all the work," Amy lamented.

She grabbed my shoulders and lifted me till I was nearly vertical. She moved around a bit until she was comfortable. She must have placed one of her knees on the ottoman because she shifted sideways, and I felt the ottoman press back into my hips. The shaft of her drool-covered cock pressed into my cheek and the side of my nose; the head was above the blindfold on my forehead. Her balls dangled below my nose, touching my lips. She patted the side of my face.

"Open up, sissy. Suck Momma's big scrumptious balls," She crooned.

I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and licked her sweaty, musky balls. I didn't give much thought to what she had just called me. The taste wasn't my favorite, but the texture and feeling were new and intriguing. It stirred my cock lust, and I sucked one of her meaty balls into my mouth. Working it like a jawbreaker. I popped it out and sucked in the other ball, giving it the same treatment.

After sucking them for a couple minutes, I thought about what I liked in a blow job. My hands were bound, so I couldn't stroke Amy's shaft. But I could do other fun things. I popped her balls out of my mouth and licked her shaft from balls to tip. Dragging my tongue along the shaft; like a cat licking its fur. Applying little kisses here and there. Drooling copious amounts of spit on it as I went. My tongue trailed down her cock. Then around her balls, where I tickled her taint with my tongue.

Amy loved it. Praising my cock sucking skills. Letting me explore her cock and balls on my own, but every time I tried to get the head in my mouth, she'd pull back. Forcing me to lick the shaft and suck her balls.

"There's my good little cum slut. Look at you, all eager for Momma's big hard cock. You love my cock don't you, sissy. You love Momma's big hard cock. Look at you making love to my cock and balls. What a good little cocksucker. I bet you want me to rape your pretty sissy face. You want me to feed it to you, don't you, sissy? You want my raging meat missile deep in your sissy throat. Raping your face. Tell me you want it. Beg for my cock, sissy!"

Amy's talk was like fuel on my raging horny fire. She was right. I wanted her cock. No. I needed her cock. I began begging.

"Yes, I want your cock. Please feed it to me. Rape my face. Use me like your personal cum slut. Please give me your cock. I want to feel it sliding in and out of my mouth. Over my tongue and down my throat. Please. Please give it to me. I need it. Please feed me your big magnificent cock."

Her cock popped back into my mouth, thrust a few times, and then she just stopped. She was holding the sides of my head again, and I couldn't move. Candy's hands continued to work on my ass, and she had two fingers deep in my hole, working around and stretching me out.

"Mmmm," Amy mused. "No, I don't think so. You need to do better than that." And she bucked forward a couple times.

My tongue swirled around her cock, trying to entice her. Amy popped her cock from my mouth; just as Candy inserted finger number three. She pressed down on my prostrate and moved her fingers in a small circle.

"Nnnnnggggghhhhh!" An inarticulate groan escaped my now empty mouth.

"See, you're not even focused on me. Your moaning about the fingers in your sissy ass. So why should I stand here and fuck your face when you're not focusing on me. I feel like you don't appreciate my effort. If you want my cock, sissy, you have to do better than that. Tell me who you are? Why should I let you suck my cock? My big, hot, beautiful, meaty, juicy cock. Make me believe you really need it, sissy. Are you a sissy cum slut, that wants a big cock in your mouth? Or are you just another greedy man all about his own pleasure?"

Her dirty talk, and suggestions of me being a sissy cum slut, were turning me on. I didn't know why. I didn't care. It was exciting and taboo. It was a game, and I liked it. I didn't hesitate.

"I'm your sissy cum slut. I live to serve your cock. I need it, Mistress. Please feed me your big, juicy, hot, throbbing cock. Rape my sissy face with your magnificent dick. I'm yours to use and abuse. Please let me service you, Mistress. Please, rape my face and cum in my mouth. I need you to spurt your hot sticky load deep in my throat. Please feed me your jizz and make me your sissy cum slut."

Mistress? Where did that come from? I surprised myself. Too much porn, maybe... I don't know, but somehow it just felt right. Kneeling on the floor, strapped to the ottoman, fingers invading my ass, and my desperate need to get Amy's cock back in my mouth. She was making me beg, and Mistress just seemed to fit.

She patted my face. "There you go, sissy. I knew you could figure it out. Such a good sissy cum slut. Don't worry, Mistress Amy will feed you her cock and dump a big load down your sissy throat, but first, I'm gonna have a little fun with your tight little sissy ass. Candy says you're all lubed up and ready for me. So you lie back down on the ottoman and let me take care of you."

"But... I wanna suck your cock some more. Please." I couldn't help it. It just came out; like a pouty little boy.

She laughed. A delighted little laugh. "So you want more cock in your mouth, do you? Don't worry, sissy, you'll get more cock. But remember, you begged for it." And she patted my face; like a proud mother.

Candy's fingers came out of my ass with a physical, if not audible, pop. I couldn't tell because of the earbuds. The music, while quieter, still had enough volume to mask all ambient sound. I'm assuming the ladies switched positions because one of Amy's hands pushed my chest back down on the ottoman.

Something warm and flexible dropped between my ass cheeks. Amy's cock. She slapped it between my cheeks several times and rubbed it along my crack. Back and forth, it slid. Her balls bumped into the base of my ass near my asshole. The tip of her cock never went more than halfway down my crack, purposely avoiding my pucker hole. Once in a while, she'd give a light slap to one of my ass cheeks.

Over and over, she slid her cock along my crack. Bumping her hips into my butt, driving my raging cock into the side of the ottoman.

Amy's teasing was driving me crazy. I was a horny fucking mess. The cock I had been worshipping with my mouth had been taken away. I needed stimulation. I needed to grab my cock and beat it furiously. I needed something, anything.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Fuck what, baby?" Candy's voice came over the earbuds this time. "Tell us what you need," she cooed.

I didn't speak. I knew what I needed. Candy and Amy knew what I needed. But I couldn't bring myself to say it. Amy slid the tip of her cock past my pucker hole, across my perineum, where she poked my balls lightly. Then back up past my hole. She started sliding her cock along my upper crack again.

I moaned again, dropping my face into the front side of the ottoman in despair and desperation.

"You gotta tell us what you need, baby. We aren't mind readers. What do you need? You can tell us, baby." Candy stroked the side of my face with her hand. Soothing, like a mother to a sobbing child.

"Cock. I need cock," I mouthed into the ottoman, defeated.

"But you have cock, baby," Candy taunted. "Amy's already sliding her cock up and down your slit. Doesn't that feel good? Don't you like her cock sliding up and down your sissy slit? What more do you need, baby? Do you want her to fuck your sissy pussy? Is that it, baby? Do you need a big hard cock in your sissy pussy, Theo? Is that what you need? A big, hot, raging cock driving in and out of your sissy man cunt. Tell us what you need, baby."

God, she was good. They were gonna make me beg for it. They were here to fuck me, but no, that wasn't enough. They were gonna make me beg for it. Amy's cock, once again, danced across my pucker hole and bopped my balls. Then she brought it back up to my shitter and stopped. Pressing forward ever so slightly, then releasing. Making my pucker hole wink against her intruding member.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck me! Please, just fuck my ass already!" I screamed into the side of the ottoman.

Candy used my forehead to lift my face out of the side of the ottoman. "Don't yell, Theo. You're being rude. Tell us nicely. What do you need?" Her tone was scolding but mild. A taunting reprimand for bad behavior.

"Do you want Amy to fuck your sissy cunt? If you do - well - I think you'll have to beg. I think you hurt Amy's feelings again." Candy continued to hold my face out of the ottoman.

My shoulders lifted and fell from a deep intake of breath. I sighed in defeat and despair. Amy's cock continued to tease my shitter, and I couldn't take it anymore; they had me.

"Please, Mistress Amy, fuck my sissy cunt," I asked weakly.

"You don't sound too enthusiastic about it, Theo," Candy taunted. "Are you sure?"

Arrrrgggghhhhh! Fuck! I needed cock, and they were forcing me to beg for it... Time to grovel.

"Mistress Amy, I'm your humble servant. I beg you. Please rape my sissy fuck hole. Slam your big, magnificent cock deep into my man cunt and breed me like a sissy bitch. Use me as your personal fuck hole. Fuck me til I scream and beg for more. Please, Mistress Amy. Please fuck my sissy pussy." It didn't sound genuine, almost like I was reading a script, but I delivered it fairly loudly, hoping it would work.

Amy's cock head popped past my sphincter and into my well-lubed and stretched-out ass. She held it there, just her cockhead in my ass, waiting for the pain and burn to subside. But Debbie had fucked me with sizeable strap-ons, so there was no pain or burn, only pleasure. Intense, fabulous pleasure.

"Oh, god, yes. Thank you, Mistress. More! Please! More!" I gasped. This time, it was genuine.

Amy's cock pushed forward into the depths of my bowels. No hesitation, just one long forceful push. I could almost picture the smile of satisfaction on her face. The pleasure was incredible, the sensation intense and new. I'd never had a cock in my ass before, and it was so much fucking better than a strap-on. Warm and pliant. Flexible, but still hard as a rock. I almost felt the blood coursing through it as it pushed into my waiting hole.

She bottomed out and just held there. Her hands on my hips - squeezing lightly - her fingernails tantalizingly scratching my skin. She was waiting for something. She was waiting for me to tell her what to do. She really wanted me to beg for this. It was getting her off.

I tried to buck my hips, but the thigh ropes and Amy's hips had me pinned to the ottoman. At best, I managed a wiggle. Amy chuckled over the earbuds.

"What's the matter, baby? Don't like my cock? Want me to take it out? Is that it?"

"God, no! Please don't take it out! Fuck me! Please, for the love of God, fuck me!" I raged.

A vicious crack landed on my ass cheek. I swear I heard it even over the music in the earbuds. I screamed from the impact and sting.

"Are you making demands, sissy?" Amy growled. Landing a vicious blow to the other ass cheek. "Is that how you think this works?" Another crack. "Well? Is it?" A fourth crack landed on my burning cheeks.

"No, Mistress Amy! I'm sorry! I just got frustrated. I just need to be fucked. Please fuck me. Please..." My voice went from yelling an apology to meek and pleading as it trailed off.

"Then beg for it, bitch! Beg for my cock. Beg me to fuck your pretty sissy cunt!" She ordered. "And you better fucking mean it this time, you slut!"

"Please fuck me, Mistress. Use your big superior cock, to breed my sissy cunt. Rape my sissy hole, Mistress. Use me for your pleasure. Breed me, Mistress. Make me your little sissy fuck slut. Make me scream and beg for more. Please fuck me and use me. Please, Mistress."

The words were genuine and soul-wrenching. I needed Amy's cock. In that moment, I really did need her to fuck me. It was everything. The rest of the world had slid away, and it was just Amy and I, with her magnificent cock buried in my quivering ass pussy.

She didn't say anything. She just started to slide her cock slowly out of my ass, her hand planted firmly in the middle of my back, preventing any movement on my part. Slowly, ever so slowly, she pulled back until just the head was in my ass. She held perfectly still while the desire and anticipation built. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, Mistress. Please fuck my ass. Please, your cock feels so good. Please. I'm begging you! Please fuck my ass!"

"Your what?" She barked. "Sissy's don't have asses - they have cunts! If you want me to fuck you, you better get that through your pretty little skull."

"Yes, Mistress! I'm sorry, Mistress! Please fuck my sissy cunt! Please ram your big hard meat stick deep into my needy little pussy! Please, Mistress. I'm a horny little sissy that needs to be fucked. Please, Mistress, make me your little bitch!"

She was driving me crazy. I needed stimulation. I needed to be fucked. I was desperate for her to pound my sissy cunt into oblivion, and she was just teasing me. I was almost hysterical from lust.

Amy started to push back into my bowels, no, into my cunt. Slow and steady. Making me feel every bump and vein as she glided into my depths. When she bottomed out this time, she ground in a circle a few times, then started the slow, inexorable process of pulling back out.

I sighed into the ottoman. "Yeeeessss! Thank you, Mistress! Your cock feels so amazing in my pussy!"

Over and over, Amy pushed into my depths. Adding a little lube at times - I'm guessing by drooling spit down my crack. Or perhaps it was lube or maybe Candy; she seemed to have disappeared. In any case, they kept my cunt well-lubed, and the pleasure kept getting more intense. I could feel the pressure building in the part of my cock under my taint. It's hard to describe; it was incredibly pleasurable but strange. It felt like I needed to cum, but stroking my cock wouldn't do anything about it. Amy's cock seemed to be the cause and solution. I needed her to go faster. Harder.

"Please, Mistress. I feel it building. Rape my sissy hole. Fuck my cunt till I scream. Please, Mistress, I'm begging you. Please pound my pussy! Please!" I was nearly screaming at this point.

Amy picked up the pace and really started to rail me. My internal orgasmic pressure and pleasure built. The inside of my anal canal started to contract and push out.

A resounding crack landed on my ass cheek, and I stopped pushing out.

"You have to relax and let it happen, slut. Don't push out. You've gotta overcome the instinct to push out. Every time you push out, you make it harder to fuck you. Trust me, it's far more enjoyable when you just let it happen without clenching."

Amy was coaching now. Trying to help me reach new sexual pleasure. I tried to follow her direction, but about every 7 to 10 strokes, the intense need to push out would return. Each time, she would land a resounding crack on one of my ass cheeks, which would cause me to stop clenching until it built again.

Over and over, the pleasure would build. Over and over, I'd clench, Amy would beat my ass, and I'd relax. The length of time and the number of strokes before I tried to eject her cock increased. The pleasure was building to a new level. It felt like I was gonna cum. But not in the traditional sense. This was centered somewhere else. Not in the shaft and head of my penis. Not in my ball. No, this was deeper and more internalized. But the intensity was pulling my ball sack up into my guts.

Amy pulled out with a pop and stood. I nearly lost my mind. "Nooooooooo!" I screamed. "Please, Mistress! Please don't stop!"

"Oh, relax, you little cunt," Amy rebuked. "I'm just changing positions. My knees are getting sore."

"As a matter of fact. Let's get you untied from that ottoman so I can get to your little pink pussy while you're standing up."

Candy's voice came over the earbuds. "But he's tied down, so he can't run away."

"He's not going anywhere. The little slut's in love with my cock," Amy replied casually with a sadistic laugh. "Isn't that right, sissy?"