Wife's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress. I love your cock. I won't try to go anywhere!" I raved. Desperate for my fucking to continue.

They untied my thigh straps but not my wrist restraints. Someone helped me stand. My legs were wobbly from being confined for so long. My knees were sore, and I wished I could rub them.

I shook my legs to loosen my knees and gyrated my hips to release the tension that had built in them. Amy wrapped her arm around my waist and stepped up behind me. Pressing her tits into my back, her hips into mine, and her big raging cock between my thighs. I wanted to grab her cock and force it into my waiting pussy, but my hands were tied. So I just wiggled side to side, trying to entice her to fuck me again.

"Ready for more, sissy? Want my big cock in your slutty little hole?" She teased over the earbuds.

"Yes, Mistress!" I implored. "Please fuck my pussy. Bend me over and slam your big meaty cock deep in my cunt!"

"Mmmmm. That does sound delightful. But I've got another suggestion for you. How about we shuffle over to the sofa, and you can lick your wife's pussy while I fuck your cunt. How's that sound? Would you like to eat pussy while I fuck you? Or maybe you'd like to suck a cock while I fuck you? We can make you a two-hole service slut. Would you like that, sissy? To be spit-roasted by two big meaty cocks? Which is it, sissy - Pussy or cock? Your choice, slut."

She was fucking my thighs as she spoke. Rubbing her cock between my legs. Sliding up under my balls and up along my own raging cock. Her movement was driving me cock crazy. I hesitated. I knew I should eat Debbie's pussy, but I was in a cock lust. I wanted to suck and get fucked. Amy sensed my dilemma and threw me a bone, so to speak.

"Or how about this sissy. There's a cock deep in your wife's ass; you could suck it. We'd lay you on your back, a pussy on your face, and my big fuck stick in your cunt. Then, a big meaty cock would slip into her waiting ass. The balls dangling on your forehead. Now and then, it would pull out, and you could suck it. Would you like that, sissy? To suck the pre-cum and ass-juice from a big meaty cock?" Amy teased.

That's where Candy had gone - she was fucking Debbie! I wanted to tear off my blindfold and watch. But I'd demanded the damn thing and let them deafen me too. I tried to imagine what it looked like. A beautiful sensual T-girl with her big cock buried deep in my wife's ass. Debbie rubbing her pussy as the cock slid in and out of her ass. Playing with her beautiful nipples. Maybe Candy was playing with Debbie's nipples. Perhaps they were sharing a sensual, passionate kiss. I moaned and shuddered as I visualized Debbie bouncing on Candy's lap.

Amy continued fucking my thighs. She reached a hand around my hips and stroked my raging hard-on. Her soft, manicured hands and long, luxurious nails glided over my shaft, making my head spin.

"So which is it, sissy? Pussy, cock, or both?"

Amy chuckled. We all knew my decision at this point. It was obvious.

"Both!" I hissed, my head and shoulders pressing back into Amy. I shuddered again, this time from her manipulation of my cock.

"Such a good cuckold cocksucker. Begging to eat pussy; while a cock fucks her ass. You really are becoming a cock slut," Amy cooed in my earbuds.

The words should have inflamed and angered me, but I was too lost in my lust for cock and pleasure. I beamed from Amy's praise. Happy and eager to be her good little cock slut.

The ottoman wasn't big enough, so Amy had me lie on the floor. Someone's knees bumped into my shoulders and shuffled along the sides of my arms. A dripping pussy lowered onto my face and rubbed my lips and nose; it was Debbie. I inhaled her sweet scent and stuck my tongue out to lick her slit and juices. She pressed her slit into my face and leaned forward, lifting her pucker hole and presenting it to Candy.

Amy lifted my legs by the ankles and handed them to Debbie. She pulled them back, putting me in a deep squat while I lay on my back. My thighs were flexed toward the floor, and my lower legs pointed at the ceiling. Debbie used my ankles to support her upper body while she waited for Candy to mount her.

With my legs pulled back, my sissy pussy was stretched wide open and pointing towards the ceiling. Winking and waiting for my Mistress to mount and rape my willing hole.

I felt a gob of something land on my twitching hole. Amy spread it around with her blazing hot cock head and tapped my eager cunt. She rubbed from my sissy hole to my balls and back several times. God, I wanted to scream for her to impale and fuck me, but my mouth was buried under Debbie's dripping pussy.

While Amy continued to tease my cunt. Candy was rubbing the tip of her cock across my forehead, then lifting it and slapping it into Debbie's waiting asshole. Slide, slide. Tap, tap. Debbie reached between my face and her pussy, gathered a combination of pussy juice and saliva, then used it to lube her ass and Candy's cock.

Candy spanked her dripping cock on my forehead and smeared it around. Cuz you know, everyone loves to be slapped with a cock, lubed with pussy juice. And in this case, I did love it. It was nasty and twisted.

Amy's voice came over the earbuds. "Ready? On three, let's slowly impale these sluts. One. Two. Three!"

Amy's cock slowly penetrated my waiting pussy. Her knees shifted forward around my hips as she buried more and more of that sweet cock, deep in my eager cunt. At the same time, Candy pressed into Debbie's waiting ass. I felt Debbie shudder as Candy slowly impaled her. She started bucking, working Candy's cock around in her ass, grinding her pussy on my face, and loving every inch of Candy's cock.

With my legs supporting Debbie's upper body and her sitting on my head, I couldn't move. But Amy wasn't torturing me this time. As soon as she bottomed out, she started a slow, inexorable fuck. The pressure and heat of her cock in my stretched-open pussy, was heavenly. I moaned into Debbie's cunt and lapped up her flowing juices.

Amy and Candy got into a rhythm. Fucking Debbie and I like wanton sluts. They sped up, and that incredible pleasure and pressure below my taint returned.

Positioned as I was, it was harder to clench, so Amy didn't have to beat my ass as frequently. But my ass cheeks still got plenty of love from her palms. My ass cheeks were pink and burning, and my pussy was on fire.

Debbie didn't appear to suffer from the same need to push out. She just twerked and thrust on Candy's cock, as it slammed into her relentlessly. I could sense the speed and power of Candy's assault from the way her balls were flicking across my forehead.

Suddenly, my guts started to clench. My sphincter spread open. A long and strangled moan of pure pleasure erupted from my mouth into Debbie's pussy. It was an orgasm, but it wasn't in my cock. It was below my cock. Below my taint. Perhaps in my prostrate. I couldn't tell. But it was one of the most intense orgasmic pleasures I'd ever experienced. Not quite as good as the best blowjobs I'd ever experienced, but close.

Amy kept fucking me right through it. Never stopping. Never slowing. It was hard to breathe, and I continued to moan into Debbie's pussy.

Finally, it passed, and my arched back dropped to the floor. I didn't even realize I'd arched up into a bridge. Debbie, bless her heart, lifted off my face, so I could breathe, or so I thought. I gulped in great gasps of air.

As soon as I had stopped gasping, Candy's cock touched my lips, and I instinctively tilted my head back toward her so she could fuck my mouth. Debbie stayed where she was, holding my legs while Amy continued to fuck me.

The pressure built again, and again I came, but this time, I opened my mouth and moaned around Candy's cock. Vibrating her massive cock as she fucked my mouth. And it was huge. There's no way it was fitting into my throat. Hell, it barely fit in my mouth.

The orgasm passed again. And Amy continued to rail my sissy cunt. There was no more speaking or taunting. This was just good old fashion, hardcore fucking. Cocks sliding in and out of holes. Building to the expected outcome.

Candy was thrusting furiously into my mouth. Her meaty balls slapped my forehead with each thrust. Her cock head bumped the back of my throat every now and then. I was swallowing nearly nonstop, and still, the drool was running out the sides of my mouth.

Amy's assault on my pussy, seemed to have picked up speed, and another orgasm rocked my world. She started spanking my ass repeatedly, and her cock seemed to drive even deeper. I was in heaven and moaning constantly.

Without warning, Amy pulled out. Her hips and legs came away from my body. I was about to scream my objection when she grabbed my ankles and pulled them towards the ceiling. She handed them over to Candy, and she pulled them towards her. Lifting my ass higher off the floor, putting all my weight on my shoulders. Debbie had moved out of the way when Amy grabbed my ankles.

My asshole was pointing straight up at the ceiling, and my cock was dangling over my upper chest and perhaps my face. Amy's thighs pressed against my lower back and ass. Her incredible cock drove back into my pussy. Over and over, Amy slammed her majestic cock deep into my cunt.

In this new position, Amy's cock couldn't drive straight in and angled more towards my cock and balls. In doing so, it rammed into my prostrate on each thrust. I could feel great gobs of cum passing along my semi-erect cock and leaking out the tip, dropping onto my chin and neck.

Amy fucked me mercilessly, and Candy used my mouth like a Fleshlight. I loved it. Consumed by cock lust. I'd become the 'two-hole service slut' Amy said she'd make me. Heaven! Pure Heaven!

I didn't think it was possible, but another, even bigger orgasm rocked me. My guts, balls, sphincter, and everything else clenched up. My body tried mightily to eject Amy's raging fuck-stick. She drove deep and held it there, bucking into me repeatedly. Spewing her seed deep into my bowels. Breeding me like her little sissy bitch.

I mewled and yipped around Candy's cock, as the mother of all orgasms shook me to my core. My incoherent vocalizations pushed Candy over the edge as well. She pulled back until just the head of her cock was in my mouth and started to spew. She spurted gob after gob of thick salty jizz. I instinctively sucked and swallowed, but there was too much. It ran down the sides of my face.

Candy pulled out and painted my face with her remaining cum. Rubbing it around my cheeks, lips, and nose. I stuck my tongue out, hoping to pull her shaft back into my mouth, searching for my lost love.

Amy released my legs, allowing my back and ass to return to the floor. She dropped on top of me and started licking the cum from my face, pressing her big tits into my chest.

Candy pressed her cock between our faces, and we licked and slurped her majestic cock clean. Once clean, Candy pulled her cock back, and Amy's mouth met mine. Without hesitation, we shared a deep, passionate cum kiss.

Candy stood and moved away. After a few minutes, Amy broke the kiss and sat up. With one knee on each side of my torso, she shuffled forward until her cock touched my chin.

My head immediately rocked off the floor, and I sucked Amy's cock into my eager mouth. I licked. I sucked. I cleaned. I made sweet love to her cum and ass-juice-covered cock. I continued to suck lovingly on her meat stick even as it wilted. That wonderful cock - the source of so much pleasure. Eventually, Amy pulled it free with a resounding pop.

I felt hands unlocking my wrists from my thigh straps. I lay there luxuriating in my bliss. A puddle. An overused and exhausted cum slut. A grateful, two-hole service slut.

Amy pried the blindfold from my head, and I closed my eyes from the glaring light. She delicately popped the earbuds out, and I could hear multiple conversations around the room, which startled me out of my orgasmic bliss.

I fought to gain my sight, to fight the glare, to see what the fuck was going on. Eventually, through slit eyelids, I could see Amy, her hips resting on my chest. She was gorgeous. Long, dirty blond hair; tied back in a ponytail, hung to her mid-back. Dark evergreen-colored stockings, with matching garter and panties. Her panties were pulled aside, and a now flaccid cock rested against her leg. Her face was long, elegant, and very feminine. Just a hint of masculinity in her overly square chin. Her tits were magnificent and showed little sign of scarring. A masterwork of cosmetic surgery. I looked at her cock again; I wanted more. But the other shit happening in the room made that option rather terrifying.

There was no sign of another trans-woman. However, standing above and behind my head was a man with a fat and obviously spent cock. He was nearly hairless, tanned, toned, and naked. His lithe, athletic body looked like that of a swimmer or track athlete.

Beside him was an unknown female; they were sharing an intimate kiss. She was beautiful, toned, just a hint of pudge, and naked like her partner. Her pussy and ass were well used, and she was wearing one of our headsets, just like Amy. It all became clear. She was Candy - the masseuse - and the cock I sucked belonged to the man beside her.

My eyes got huge at this realization. Amy looked into my eyes and nodded knowingly. She winked, leaned down, and pressed her mouth to my ear.

"Don't overthink it, Theo. You loved it, and you know it. And no one here is judging you - they all loved it, too," Amy whispered. "And to be honest, so did I. But I'm still taking your money," she laughed.

"Seriously, Theo, it was a fucking awesome performance. Call me again if you and Debbie ever want to play again." And with that, she stood and moved off out of my view.

I should have been livid, but too much was happening, and I was overwhelmed. My eyes had become accustomed to the light, and I looked around the room, taking in the scene.

There were glasses and appetizers everywhere. Apparently, all the food and drink cached in the garage fridge for Debbie's 'office party' had been for her birthday party. And my anal cherry popping seemed to be the entertainment for the evening.

Debbie, who I thought should have been at my side, reassuring me, telling me all was okay with the world, was sitting in the lap of some man I didn't know. Grinding in a circle, apparently riding his cock in one of her holes. Debbie's friend Karmen dropped to her knees in front of a man that wasn't her husband. She sucked his cock into her eager mouth. While Karmen's husband, Will, was fucking a man in full lingerie, makeup, and wig over the arm of the sofa. A woman with a massive strap-on appeared to be preparing to fuck Will's ass.

In all, there appeared to be about 15 to 20 people in the room, most engaged in sex or some sort, others just talking casually and drinking. What the fuck had Debbie arranged and pulled off?

I was nearly catatonic with disbelief. I'd been fucked and used like a cheap whore, in front of a room full of strangers. Worse, I'd been seduced into calling myself a sissy and begged to be fucked like a bitch in heat. My face flushed, and my stomach turned. I wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. My head turned towards the fireplace, away from the room full of people.

A pair of dainty feet came into view. They stood there unmoving. I wanted to look up and see who it was, but I couldn't stomach the thought. The owner of the feet squatted down, and her ass and pussy came into view. Her knees were wide open, causing her sopping pussy to splay open. I stared at the glorious sight for a few seconds, then, when she didn't move, I looked up into her face. She was angelic. Absolutely gorgeous and radiant.

"I didn't mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to thank you. That was amazing. You were amazing. To allow us into your home to witness your first bisexual experience. Saying all those delicious, nasty, dirty things. So brave. So inspiring. I hope when it's our turn to host the next sex party, that we can come up with something just as incredible. Your wife is such a lucky woman. Most men don't have the balls you do. You are simply an amazing man. Sorry, I'm gushing. But, well, I'm just a bit overwhelmed by your performance."

She stopped talking and just squatted there, waiting. I looked down at her pussy again, then back at her face. She just smiled at me but didn't move. I was lost and didn't know what to say or feel. But felt I needed to say something - she obviously wasn't leaving.

"Thanks," I managed to eke out.

"Name's Eve, Theo." She smiled - brighter and bolder this time.

"I noticed you didn't ejaculate when you came and that nobody took care of your cock. Would you like me to help you with that? Or are you all played out?" she asked like she was offering a coffee. "Your wife is busy with my husband, and I could use a good fucking..." She trailed off and twirled her finger in her bleached platinum hair.

I looked from her face to her pussy. From her pussy to her beautiful, perhaps slightly sagging breasts. And from her tits back to her face. That gorgeous, angelic face. She smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded.

She dropped forward, placing one hand on either side of my stomach, and swung a leg over my chest. Her beautiful, dripping pussy dropped in front of my face. She gobbled my limp cock into her mouth. It happened so fast, I was having trouble processing it, but as her talented mouth worked my cock, I thought, perhaps things weren't so bad after all...

-----------

I haven't decided if there will be more for Debbie and Theo.

Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism are welcomed and appreciated.

Cheers.