Wife's College Crush

Story Info
Wife Gets It Again With Her Old College Crush.
2.2k words
2.93
13.7k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

Peter, an old college buddy, was coming to visit from Connecticut and staying for two weeks.  In a moment of candor, just after a particular hot session of holiday morning sex, my wife confessed he had been her college crush, although we had been dating at the time.  "You seem to be especially excited about his visit," I said.

"My panties have been wet for two weeks," she confessed as we savored the afterglow of our passion.

"You have any plans for when he's here?" I asked.

"Cravings," she said.  "Yes, I have high hopes.  I have a big favor to ask of you, if you would be agreeable," she said.   "To make a desperate housewife very happy."  I waited for her to go on.  "Well, I would like five days of my own, with just Peter and a girl from college."

"You?" I asked.

"Yes, me," she replied with a shy grin.  "I wonder if you could visit your brother in Vegas for a week in June?  Give me some time alone with Peter.   It would mean a lot," she said, "like a anniversary present, or an early birthday gift."

She smiled, seductively.  "I would make it worth your while.  That's a promise.  All you'd have to do is give your wife a little private time with Peter's peter."

"You never told me," I said.

"I am telling you now," she said.  "I am amazed you never saw it.  He would be around and my pussy would tingle," she said.  She smiled.  "You were too busy being horny to see beyond your own penis," she said.  "Could you, would you, give me five days?  We swapped with Karen and Phil, so it's not like we've never had sex with other people before," she said.

"Five days?" I echoed. 

"And five long, passion-filled nights," she said.

"You think he would? You think he knows?" I said.

"Oh he knows," she said.  "I have his email address right here in my IPad.  Oh, he knows.  Yes.  Could you do that for your sweet little wife?  Your horny, loving, hot little wife?"

"You want the first five, or the second?" I said. 

"The first," she replied.  "We can talk about it the second five.  I will even take pictures if you like.  You enjoy porn. We'll give you porn," she said with a laugh.  "Explicit, passionate porn."

"You ever fucked before?" I asked.

"Not once," she replied.

"But you wanted to?"

"Everyday," she sighed. 

"But you married me," I said.

"He never asked," she said with a smile.  "He knew you intended to.  He just always stepped aside.  He liked you too much to take your girl." 

"You won't run off?"

"Just five days," she said again. 

"Okay," I said.

"Thank you," she said, kissing me tenderly, showing her gratitude as best she could.

That day she emailed Peter. His return was ecstatic. "He's okay with it?" he wrote.

"He agreed," she wrote back.

"Fantastic," he wrote in reply. 

Peter's plane was due June 5th.  I agreed to go to my brother's on the 4th.  That would give her a day to prepare the house, herself, and the bedroom. I wasn't sure what she had planned for in the bedroom, but I was curious.  She said it was personal things, stuff that would be meaningful to them and them alone.

We had at that time been married fifteen years and I have to admit the bloom was off the rose, but Peter's visit reignited her sexual flame and before he arrived our sex was hot and often.   I was thankful for the sexual stimulation.

It was agreed I would call every night for an update, a progress report.  I said I would call at ten, but she said she may be "engaged" at that time.  I said that was okay because she could talk and fuck at the same time.  "Sure.  I don't need my hands to be fucked," she said with a grin.

I left the day before his plane got in.  I told my brother I just needed time to get away, and he didn't question me further.  If he'd have known I was giving her time to fuck another man he would have said, "Are you nuts?"

Maybe so.  But I had agreed, and I was going to honor our agreement.  Yes, I would call every night at ten.  I would ask her how her day went, and perhaps she would tell me everything, every juicy detail.  At least that was my request.  I looked forward to those calls, amazingly, and thought about what I would hear, picturing whatever they would do.  

The night he got there I called at exactly ten o'clock.  She answered on the first ring.   They must have been waiting for my call because she obviously had the phone in her hand.  "Yes," she said, "I had a marvelous day."  There was a smile in her voice and I envisioned what she had been probably doing most of it.  

I pictured her on her back with her dress up, her legs open, and my friend between her thighs.  I imagined his stiff cock pushing into her and I could almost hear her sighs.   "Where are you?" I asked.

"On the bed.  We were waiting for your call," she purred.  

"Where is Peter?" I asked.

"Right where he should be," she said with a slight giggle.  "Right between my knees.  He is... busy at the moment.  You want to talk to him?" Before I could answer she handed the phone to him.

"Ben?" he said.  "Thank you for my five days."

"Just keep her happy," I said.

"I will do my best," he said.

"I'll bet you will," I said.  

Claire came back on the line.   "We stayed in most of the day," she said, "but tomorrow we are going to the beach, your favorite beach.  Won't need suits," she said.  "Call in the morning if you want.  Goodnight, sweetheart." She ended the call with a kiss.  I imagined her holding his head against her pussy as he ate her before they finished the day with a rousing fuck.

The next day I called during the day like she had suggested.  When she took the call I could hear an echo like they were in a car.  "We got a late start," she said.  "Got sidetracked, you know how that goes.  We are in the car.  Peter is driving.  I am wearing the blue summer dress you like so much.  Peter does too.  I don't have anything else on.  We are going to the nude beach, so no need, and Peter is entertaining himself with his hand between my legs."

"I hope he pays attention to his driving," I said.   

"Oh, he seems capable of doing two things at once, as long as one of them is me," she replied with a laugh.

"I'll call in an hour.  You should be at the beach," I said.

"You may not have cell service at the beach," she said.  "Why don't you call tonight?  I'll tell you about the beach then." I said that was fine and I clicked off, picturing them in the front seat of our car, his hand between my wife's legs, and at least one of his fingers inside of her.  I then imagined them at the beach, in the dunes, him on his belly with his face pressed against her pussy.  I sat for a second, enjoying the image in my head.  I smiled.

I punched in our home number at 9:59 (I could not wait another minute), and she clicked on after one ring.  "Hello, my love," she said.

"So how was the beach?" I said into the phone.

"Deserted," she said.  "We were the only ones there until about 2.  We went to the dunes and did some bird watching."

"Yeah, right," I said.  "Did Peter see a bare breasted beauty?" said.

"Nice one," she said.  "Yes, he saw that one, lots of it.   He had lunch back in the dunes.  He had some cherry pie," she said.  

"What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"Well, Peter is having his second helping of pie," she said, a husky sound to her voice.  "He really likes my recipe, I guess." I laughed and said I bet he did.  

I listened to the sex sounds of his dessert and after a few minutes I said goodnight and clicked off.  I spent the next few minutes picturing my wife and college friend in our bed.  I saw her with both hands on his head, holding him against her sex, her legs wide, her knees up and spread, and her head bowed, her eyes closed, and her lower lip under her top teeth.  

She had told me that they were going dancing the next night so to call later.  I waited until one and called at 1:05.  "So how was the dance?" I said.  

"I was a real tramp," she said.  "I wore my long red dress with nothing underneath," she said with a naughty laugh.  "Peter entertained the other dancers by pulling up my dress in back and exposing my bottom to people behind us.  He played with my ass cheeks and fingered me as we danced.  It was so exciting," she said.  "You would have loved it," she added.

I went to sleep imagining Claire dancing with her dress pulled up and her bare bottom being fondled by Peter as they danced.   Before I dozed off I imagined him fucking her in our car after the dance.  I pictured them in the backseat with him sitting and her straddling him, with a knee on each side of his hips, her dress at her waist and her pussy lowered down on his erect cock.  

I told her I would not call on their last night together.  I would let them fuck without me interfering. She thanked me and said she would tell me about it when I got home.  When I got there at nine on Friday morning the house was quiet and I went to the bedroom and found them asleep in each other's arms.  

I tried to leave without waking them, but they woke up and she invited me into the bed with them.  I undressed and crawled in.  Peter and I began kissing and fondling Claire and she took hold of each of us and massaged our cocks in her hands.   I nodded to him, motioning him to fuck her and she moved into position and guided him in.  

He fucked her as I kissed and sucked on her tits.  She began to come, partly from his dick in her and from my mouth on her nipples as well I am sure.  We dozed off and woke up around noon.  

That night I grilled steaks and we ate on the patio.  After dinner we swam nude in the pool and the two of us fucked her in the water and on the deck.  That night the three of us slept in our king-sized bed and we double fucked her before falling to sleep.   

He got on his back, she lowered herself to his cock, and as she bent over I fucked her ass from behind as he screwed her from below.  She had never done a double before and said she loved it, being able to feel us both inside her with one in her pussy and the other in her anus.  

On his last day with us I let them fuck in our living room couch as I watched from the leather chair.  After she came, she got down on her knees and took him into her mouth, sucking him until he came and filled her mouth with cum, which she swallowed cheerfully, licking and kissing his softening dick as he sighed and smiled over at me.  

It had been a great two weeks and I am sure she will remember it for a long time.  He and I stood on our balcony overlooking the valley, just the two of us, side by side, me standing up, him bent over with his forearms on the rail.  "You've loved her since high school," I said without looking at him.

"No," he said without looking at me.  "Junior high," he corrected.  

"Then why didn't you... "

"Ask her?  Because she met a guy," he said.  "She was smitten, in love  I didn't have a chance.  Not a bad guy.  Good for her," he added.  "Sometimes an ass, but no one is perfect, right?"

He looked over at me and grinned.  "It was one of the hardest days of my life, skinny dipping with the two of you at the lake at Mt. Lassen.  I spent the whole day trying to hide a hard on," he said turning back to look out over the valley.

"You should have told me," I said.

"Oh yeah. Hey, buddy.  I'd really like to fuck your wife."

"But you have spent five days doing just that," I said.

"But I didn't ask."

"No, she did," I said.

"That's better,

"She loves you, you know," I said.

"Yeah, in a way," he said, "but not in The way.  She is happy.  But thanks for the five days."

"You're welcome," I said.  "You want to come again next year?  Five days?" I asked.

"That would be wonderful," he said.  

"Deal," I said.  

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers