Wife's Epic Threesome

Story Info
The shocking story of my wife with two men.
8.8k words
4.32
46.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a new word for you, if you didn't already know: Compersion. It means the feeling of happiness or joy because of the happiness or joy of another person. I'm glad I learnt it because it helped define and make sense of some of my experiences. At least, it partly describes this strange, powerful sexual energy that builds in my chest and cock when I think of my wife getting royally fucked. You see, I am not a jealous man. I'm not into owning or restricting others. I'm not into judging others or telling others what to do. I'm into freedom and liberation, of pursuing, savouring and satiating desires, of having amazing experiences and feeling deep satisfaction, like that feeling in your body after vigorous sex and a massive orgasm.

I'm into this even if it involves my wife and a man that's not me! Now misguided some may mistake me for a cuckold but I'm not into my being disrespected. Rather, I love my wife and I love knowing about, making her and witnessing her enjoy herself.

So, here's a true story, adjusted for privacy with some decoration to fill in the bits I don't know. Otherwise all the sex is close to what I've been told. I hope you enjoy it like I do.

I met Summer in my mid-20s via the old fashion way of being introduced by a friend at a bar. I won't forget the first time I saw her, with her gorgeous face framed by long curly brown hair, her shining blue-green eyes and her radiant smile. I was hooked from the start. She was and is a curvy beauty of 5"5. She wore a flowing dress that spilt deeply at her chest that showed of her large, F-cup breasts, which I admit, I struggled not to look at. I was helped by instantly being captivated by her vivacious personality. Summer is a person of intelligence, humour, warmth and strong sense of self. She doesn't bullshit, or tolerate it either, but she's compassionate and generous.

It was an all-too-brief encounter that night but I again crossed paths with Summer a few months later after having moved to her city. The same friend had an afternoon party and I was chuffed to find the charming woman I'd often remembered, and occasionally fantasised about, was a guest. I made sure to connect with her and the rest was history.

We spoke easily and quickly found our selves laughing and flirting. It was only natural to continue the night at her house to share dinner and 'watch a movie' on her couch. We sat close which flowed into touching and cuddling. Our first kisses were passionate and she promptly led me to her bedroom.

I also won't forget undressing her that first time. Summer enjoyed the look on my face when I encountered her massive, perfect breasts and their large, irresistible nipples. I quickly put them in my mouth and her perfect, tasty pussy shortly after. I must remark on how perfect my wife's sex is: her always-bare lips have just the right shape, are beautiful when spread apart and are topped by an eminently suck-able clitoris. We fucked all night and then the next day and pretty much every day after that for glorious years.

We had a great sexual chemistry that was aided by being young, horny and eager to please each other as well as Summer's capacity to come again and again and again. Summer quickly felt like home to me and I shall forever be grateful that I am the same for her. We rapidly fell in love and moved in together only a handful of weeks later. I restrained myself from proposing in our first months, thinking it had to be too soon, but we eventually married the following year. Summer is the best thing that has ever happened to me some 15 years later.

Summer and I have always very open and transparent with each other. So it was surprise when I learnt something quite new and shocking a handful of years ago. We were watching a documentary in which involved a woman employed two male sex workers to indulge her fantasy of being pleasured by both of them at the same time.

"Pity you'll never know what that's like," I joked, knowing she'd get what I meant: our marriage and her steadfast commitment and fidelity. It was followed by a brief pause that caused me to look to her and see vulnerable seriousness on her face.

"But... I do know... I have," Summer replied. My body reacted to this faster than my head, my heart fluttered and a strange feeling arose in my core.

"What? Had a threesome?" I sought confirmation.

"Yeah," she kind of sighed, looking downwards and vulnerable, "but I was young and it was that kind of crazy time in my life". She referenced a period earlier in her womanhood when she had few commitments and was often partying, too much at times.

"Hey. You've got nothing to be ashamed of. At all... It's... kind of hot actually," I honestly noted trying to ease her discomfort. "Will you tell me about it some time?" I hoped.

Summer was surprised by my response. She knew I was largely immune from jealousy and a curious perv but I don't think she expected excited interest. Summer told me a little of what happened that evening but I later found out it was only the bare bones, so to speak. Her unwarranted embarrassment about of having been 'slutty' (This is a word that can have such ugly patriarchal connotations. I use it here in celebration of female sexual freedom and as my wife likes it) led her to hold back the full story.

Summer eventually grew more comfortable to shared many details, encouraged by my acceptance, and perhaps as I grew horny listening with passionate interest. She eventually admitted -- while I happened to be holding her hips and myself deep inside her -- that it was the best sexual experience of her life, the most she had ever enjoyed fucking. Summer's revelations of her three-way and other sexual escapades, during sex or while taking breaks while giving one of her fantastic blowjobs, has come to be a sure-fire way to make me come. And in turn, her reminiscing during our fucks or my eating her out, can heighten her pleasure as well. I don't need any help to thoroughly satisfy Summer. But she does seem to have a particular look and orgasm whilst reliving her greatest fucks.

One of her stories is set in Brisbane, Australia. Summer had moved to the area from her home as a young woman. She was seeking further education and new experiences as someone who can get bored easily when not challenging herself. She had good and hard times as she learnt and adjusted to independence and adulthood year by year.

Summer was an extraordinarily fit person during these days. She ran on the beach or exercised in the gym daily and played as many sports as she could. Summer loved to be fit and appreciated looking good. She crafted a hard, toned body that was softened by a tight but beautifully big ass and her enviable bust. Summer never lacked for attention or company if she wanted. She very social, loved to dance and was lucky to have met a bunch of people who owned, worked in or frequented the many clubs in the area.

On one fateful night, Summer decided she was horny and felt like going out, to see what might happen. She donned a g-string, a short dress showing off her toned legs and a skimpy top that highlighted her canyonous cleavage -- a deliberately enticing ensemble. She joined friends at a club one of them owned, knowing she would be well looked after. Summer and her crew dropped ecstasy and rounds of drinks as they were treated with a VIP section that looked across the dance floor. Summer used her vantage to survey the crowd for someone to scratch her itch. She spotted some amongst a group of men across the room so she made her way to the dance floor and towards them.

Summer is a great and sexy dancer at the best of times and the drugs heightened her confidence and enthusiasm. She danced amongst friends, and friends of friends, as well strangers in the crowd. Summer eventually got her self dancing with a good looking, blue-eyed man, Jake, who'd stood out to her earlier. He seemed to be a surfer with rugged, sun-bleached face and an athletic body of broad shoulders, strong arms and a tapered stomach.

Summer was horny that evening and her desire heightened by the ecstasy coursing through her. She wasted little time in dancing closer and closer to Jake until they were touching. Summer turned and nestled her ass against him so he could grind his crotch up against her. His hands also subtly explored the rest of her tight body. Summer wasn't feeling shy at all but the darkness of the club removed any hesitation to feel him up as well. Her hands revealed him to be as muscle clad and fit as she hoped.

Their obvious attraction soon led to their kissing deeply as they pawed each other. He felt her breasts. She explored his crutch and was pleased to find him both big and hard. You see, Summer loves and loves to fuck big cocks and specifically sought them out in her single days. So this why Summer decided in that moment that she was going to have Jake that night.

Despite their chemistry, Summer and Jake eventually parted when her friends dragged her off to the ladies' to have some lines of coke. Summer was keen to have Jake back on her lips and against her but they struggled to find each other in amongst the bustle of the crowded club. So Summer made her way back onto the dance floor dancing with friends and found herself again being the interest of a man, Leon.

Leon had also stood out to Summer earlier, as he was the hottest man she'd seen that night. He was tall, with the muscly frame of a gym devotee, honey brown skin and dark short hair atop a handsome face. Leon had appeared to be part of Jake's group of friends. This didn't stop her from dancing close to him and gladly returning his attempt to kiss her. Summer's brakes were no doubt loosened by the poly-drug-enhanced euphoria spreading through her body. Their tongues danced and they held themselves against each other while she enjoyed exploring another male body for the night. She was again pleased to confirm she'd found another hard body. She didn't get the chance to explore his crotch as they were interrupted by the presence of someone standing near -- Jake had finally found her and looked kind of annoyed.

"Jakey! What's up man?" Leon grinned and shouted amongst the pumping music.

"Mate -- this is who I was telling you about," Jake responded, "who I was hooking up with just before!"

"Ah shit -- sorry man! I see what you mean though," Leon said without unwrapping his arms around Summer, nor taking the hand of her ass. "She is something."

There was some tense moments as all three eyed each other assessing what may happen next. Jake appeared keen to assert his interest, not at all stifled by having found them making out. Leon continued to hold her close. Summer was turned on by both of them and realised she wasn't keen on saying good night to either. So in an inspired moment, she took a chance by reaching to Jake and pulling him towards her by his shirt. She planted her lips back on his, much to his delight, all while Leon's arm remained around her.

I've known men to be all sorts of funny about relationships and women. Often with a bullshit sense of territorial ownership over their sexual interests. So I still find it surprising what happened next: After Jake and Summer parted, Leon grinned, nodded and resumed squeezing Summer's behind. Summer was thrilled and started to get incredibly wet. Her gambit appeared to be working. They kept dancing and Summer tested the situation further by again kissing Leon. She knew she'd hit the jackpot when she felt Jake begin to kiss her neck at the same time.

They all kept dancing and Summer grew increasingly horny making out with her two handsome men. I've not known Summer to be an exhibitionism. Fucking on balconies, on the side of the road, on the beach, in parks and such. We've been there. But never deliberately, knowingly sexual in front of others. This night, she had either wanted them to watch or had no care of who was or what they may have thought. Summer kept enjoying herself including when she was later sandwiched between them in the VIP section.

Summer loves to be touched and having with four hands exploring her body while she explored theirs was another level. She was chuffed to find out that Leon was also big cocked. In fact, she was surprised by how big he seemed. Too big even. Summer told me they took turns feeling her breasts, rubbing her ass and legs and found their way to her crotch. Summer was thankful she'd chosen her g-string allowing easy access to her pussy. I remain shocked that they took turns fingering her pussy, causing her to have little orgasms, while she exchanged mouths to kiss, with only the dim lights for any sort of privacy.

I wished I could go back in time and watch!

During an eventual break in the proceedings, when Jake was off arranging more drinks, Summer's intense horniness led to impatience.

"We're going to your place," she demanded of Leon, standing and taking his hand to lead him from the club. Leon was initially enthusiastic.

"Fuck yes -- but... I think he'll be pretty disappointed," he said as he motioned towards Jake who'd returned with three drinks in hand.

"Oh! No he won't. He's coming too!" she explained.

"Let's go Jake. Sorry about wasting the drinks but I don't think you'll care," she shouted over the music, and led them both to the door.

After an antsy wait on the street, spent caressing and squeezing, they soon found themselves in a taxi heading towards Leon's apartment. Summer was again between them and she didn't hesitate to resume taking turns tonguing them as they felt her body. She was loving this new experience of her pleasures being doubled. Summer didn't mind at all when they to groped at her breasts or when Jake freed her nipples from her bra and skimpy top. She also didn't mind when Leon returned to exploring her clit with his fingers while Jake sucked at a breast.

I laugh at what that ride must have been like for their Taxi driver -- needing to focus on the road but surely preoccupied by rear-mirror visions, the sounds and maybe the smells of the lust unfolding behind him.

Leon ventured further and buried two of his big fingers into Summer and curled them slightly to rub at her g-pot. An intense wave pulsated from her pussy throughout out her body, enhanced by the two mouths on her lips, neck and breasts. Intense, but not enough to prevent her wishing to see if her selected men were really as big as she had inspected. Her left and a right hand moved to their zippers prompting an excited chuckle from both when they realised her intent.

"You're so fucking naughty!" Jake whispered as he helped free his stiffness. Summer hummed with satisfaction when able to lay her eyes on his uncut 7 inches. It was a good looking cock but she was most impressed with how thick it was, all the way from base to tip.

"I'm going to enjoy that," she said as she gripped him and started pumping.

Summer's reverie was broken by the strangely massive sensation in her other hand. Leon had taken a break from her pussy, freed himself and guided her fingers around him. A sound of shock escaped her slacked jaw when her eyes turned. Leon's brown phallus looked enormous, to point of being daunting. It was even thicker than Jake's and jutted out 9 and something inches from his lap, too heavy to stand straight, weighed down by its bulbous, circumcised head. Summer has curiously long fingers but they had to stretch to round his fat base. Even Jake exhaled, sounding intimidated.

Summer spent sometime relishing having a cock in each hand for the first time and smiled with the accomplishment of having won what she was after. She told me her wildest fantasises growing up and into her sexuality often involved being with multiple men but she hadn't anticipated this would become reality until that moment on the dance floor.

Jake and Leon and Summer resumed their kisses as she jacked them both. Leon's thick fingers again made their way through her lips back to her g-spot. Jake joined her pleasuring by finding and fingering her clitoris. The sensory overload and the sheer bawdiness of situation had Summer climbing and then rocketing towards climax. They seemed to sense this and redoubled their efforts on the inside and outside of her pussy. Summer's orgasm began pulsing around Leon's fingers and outwards through her body. She shuddered and moaned between them on the back seat until the men relented.

Leon noted they had almost arrived and they pulled themselves apart. They put together a semblance of respectability to get out of the taxi at a tall apartment block. They excitedly made their way to the elevator each holding one of her hands. They resumed their groping and kissing as they were taken to the fifth floor by the elevator. Summer had their dicks out again by the time the doors opened at Leon's floor. They all giggled as she grabbed each one and used them to lead the men down the hallway.

Summer was impatient as Leon opened his modern apartment and immediately dropped to the floor as the door swung shut. Summer stripped her top and unclasped her bra as she positioned herself between them. They ogled her stunning chest in full for the first time, inspiring them to begin stroking their sex.

She smiled up at them and rubbed her breasts and nipples as she returned an appreciative gaze at her two hunks. Leon followed Jake's eager lead to take off his shirt. The revealed themselves to both have cut, strong looking bodies but Summer's focus was drawn to Leon's cock, mesmerised by its immensity.

Summer loves sucking cock. It turns her on. There's even times where she's not in the mood for sex but changes her mind in the middle of a blow job. So she was enthusiastic when Leon pushed out his cock and guided her face towards it with an assertive hand on her head. Summer didn't delay opening her mouth for it but had to stretch her lips to accommodate him. She enjoyed his manly taste as she began bobbing her lips around him, shocked by how much he filled her mouth while so much left over.

Leon was clearly enjoying himself but was interrupted by Jake making his want known. He moved closer to Summer's face and put a hand on her head. Summer turned and then took Jake into her mouth, loving lewdness of her situation. Jake's size allowed her to be more adventurous with her lips, bobbing deeper and deeper until most of him was past her lips and some of him moving down her throat.

"Woman!" Jake groaned. "Where did you come from?"

"I'm just glad we found her," Leon said as he rubbed himself, watching impatiently.

Summer didn't leave Leon waiting long and thereafter did her best to pleasure both of them by alternating back and forth with her mouth, all the while pumping each of them with a hand. She occasionally ventured behind to grab their asses and pull them closer, not that they need any encouragement to pump in between her sucking lips.

Few men could withstand their long build up and the slutty excellence of Summer's performance. She soon had them breathing hard and moaning until Leon pulled her head off Jake's cock and on to his. He fucked into her stretched mouth hurtling towards eruption. Summer moved herself back as he began to come and continued jacking his shaft with one hand as she lifted her massive bosom with the other. She directed his cock head to jet out a big load over her tits like a hose.

"Yes! Fuck yes," Summer shouted.

The obscenity must have been too much of Jake who groaned, "Here! Here! Here it comes!"

She faced him and rubbed her semen splattered breasts and as he fired another load on her chest and neck from close range. I'm told this was a popular experience through Summer's pre-me sex life. No explanation should be needed.

Happy noises were made by all as Summer knelt in front of them, grinning and smearing both men around her nipples.

"Summer. Girl. You are so fucking hot," Jake marvelled.