Wife's Epic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed and finally made their way out of the doorway and into the apartment. Summer walked around checking it out. She didn't care that she was only wearing her heels, short skirt and two men's cum as she looked out of Leon's floor-to-ceiling glass windows. There was a wide vista of neighbouring residential towers. Dozens of apartments, some lit, had windows that they could easily be seen through and be seen from. Leon had no shame or was perhaps keen to show off, as he turned his own lights on.

Jake and Leon rested on the couch, not bothering to clothe themselves. Summer was eager to get between them again but was stopped by Leon making a request with a cheeky smile, "Take the rest of your clothes off -- we already have!"

Summer stood before them on her heels and enjoyed their rapt attention as she reached behind to unzip her skirt. She let it drop around her feet revealing her sopping lace g-string. It was the last time she'd wear clothes until the next day.

"You are stunning," Leon admired, giving her plenty of confidence to slowly shake her hips as she pulled down her underwear and let it drop to the floor. Four eyes were on her shaven, perfect pussy as she walked closer. She lifted a foot onto the coffee table, to treat them to a preview of her dripping wetness.

"That is fucking amazing," was all either of them could muster, hypnotised by her hot body and its features as they gentle stroked themselves.

"You know Summer? I am keen to fuck your brains out. But first... Anyone up for a line?" Leon offered.

Jake and Summer indicated their eagerness and surprise that the night could get better. Summer took the chance to go to the bathroom to clean off their spunk as Leon got out and prepared cocaine. She was offered the first snort, followed by Jake and then Leon. They were left buzzing on the couch, their horniness heightened and renewed.

The three of them resumed being a fleshy ball of kissing, groping, fingering and pumping, always with Summer at its centre. Jake eventually grew impatient and instructed Summer to kneel on the couch with her ass in the air. He took a moment to appreciate her toned round ass as he put on a condom and then lined up his thickness at her wet lips and began dipping in.

"Don't tease! Give me it. Hard," Summer pleaded - she loves getting fucked from behind.

Jake obliged by gripping her hips and thrusting into her while Leon made his way around the other side of the couch to present his massive tool to Summer's lips. She enthusiastically resumed blowing him, despite how much she had to stretch her jaw to accommodate him. She savoured the overwhelming sensations of having two men inside her, pleasuring her and themselves. Jake proved to be an excellent fuck, withdrawing himself to the tip and stroking back deep into her.

"It. Is. Tight," he panted as he worked. Summer doubted that would be the case by the end of the night.

"Come let me blow you again Jake. Leon -- get this thing in me," Summer instructed.

Leon began to put on a condom. He must have had a special supply Summer figured, as his penis was anything but standard. Jake practically sprinted around to get more of her excellent head. With her mouth full of Jake, Summer groaned through Leon pushing his fat cock head through her pink lips and then opening her up like never before. Summer still gets horny thinking of Leon's member, as it was her first time her sex was stretched to a point of painful pleasure. Luckily, her incredible wetness helped her vulva cope with its reshaping.

Leon must have been used to challenging women as he was at first restrained, patient and checked in, "Are you alright?"

"Yes. But I can take more - fill me up," she demanded as she locked her eyes on his.

With her encouragement, Leon began to spear her deeper and deeper. She grunted around Jake's hardness the whole time, needing to catch breath as her body tried to fit him and to show her appreciation. Leon's size allowed for every part of her vulva to be pleasured simultaneously. She almost came when he bottomed out - not from running out of cock but as he reached her cervix. It took only a few drives from Leon, half out and then back in her depths, for Summer to begin cumming in fashion she hadn't been able to experience in her sexual history. Her orgasms hit her fast and strong inspiring her to slam back on to him, taking him deeper and deep, joining him in stretching her out.

Summer and Leon fucked like this for a long time. At least, he stayed in her but they moved around to explore different angles and positions. Summer was kept in a rolling series of orgasms and half orgasms. Jake didn't mind eventually sitting back to stroke himself and enjoy their performance. He occasionally kissed and rubbed her body, especially her ass and her tits as she fucked.

"Sorry to leave you out," Summer said between pants.

"No need for apologies! You are fucking gorgeous and this is the best show I've ever seen," he replied. "I think anyone would enjoy watching this."

"That gives me an idea," said Leon as he withdrew, stood and took Summer's hand to lead her towards the window. She gave him a confused smile but let him handled her to a position standing with her hands on the glass and her ass in the air. Leon again pushed his fat cock back into her soaked pussy. Summer could look out over the apartments as she fucked back onto him and had a passing thought: who might be watching the fuck of her life unfolding? She was then further surprised by Jake sliding himself underneath her between her legs to take advantage of this new vista, although from a much more thrilling angle.

"Holy shit you are getting stretched," Jake reported, as he fisted himself, eyes locked on his pornographic close-up. Summer was loving being lusted over.

"How's my clit look?" she asked.

"Amazing. I look forward to sucking it," said Jake.

"Why wait?! Suck it!" she panted, pushing her luck.

Another gamble paid off as Jake didn't hesitate to move his mouth upwards underneath Leon's pistoning cock. Leon didn't stop but held her hips still enough for Jake to find and suck her clit between his lips.

Again, I am so surprised this happened. Men can be so often be excessively concerned about their heterosexuality and fear and avoid any act that could be interpreted as contrary. It seems that these two were comfortable enough in themselves not to care how closely they were sharing Summer. Or perhaps the combination of drugs and unbridled lust had over ridden any concern.

Summer conscious was completely consumed by every part of her vagina being attentively pleasured. She quickly came hard around Leon and on Jake's face while shouting into the fogging glass and towards the city skyline. Summer's pulsating orgasm caused Leon to joined her, spurting into his condom and her pussy with a stream of curse words. Summer was left in shaking spasms but far for satiated.

An intense, marathon fuck-fest followed as they began experimenting with every position and arrangement. Boundaries and restraints were lost: Summer was initially sheepish in telling me that the night started with the men using of condoms but their hard fucking kept causing them to break. They eventually gave up, encouraged by Summer and her eagerness for them to come on and in her. They fucked all night only briefly stopping to snort more lines of cocaine to fuel them and to occasionally clean off in the shower -- not that the sex stopped there! Indeed, there was much too much for it to be fully transcribed but here follows some of my favourite reveries.

Summer told me she was on knees on the carpet at one point as Jake enjoyed pounding her pussy. She was in front of Leon, who sat back on the couch, so she could enjoy his cock with her mouth. She licked up and down his shaft with her tongue getting him well lubricated. She then wrapped her huge breasts around him and then used them to fuck his big dick in time with Jake's thrusts. She then resumed sucking his cock head at the same time -- a feat only made possible by his prodigious length. She kept him between her lips when he inevitably came and swallowed his seed, for the first time of the night, to the shock of both men.

"Did she just eat that?!" said Jake

"Yeah! She's so dirty," Leon smiled at her. "I love it".

Summer also told me they spent much time on Leon's couch as it allowed her to easily go back and forth straddling and squatting down on each of them. Leon and Jake didn't keep their hands and mouths off her body and cooperated with each other so that she always had multiple sources of pleasure. And Summer had an insatiable mouth always willing to be filled.

At one point they had all found their way to the floor where Summer was taking turns riding Jake and then being fucked from behind by Leon. The men expressed frustration about having to take turns being inside her. This gave Summer an idea she hadn't even fantasised about before.

"Both get in my pussy then. At the same time I mean," she offered.

Leon and Jake were briefly shocked but quickly hooted in agreement.

"You are such an awesome slut Summer," Leon said. Summer doesn't like being called this but there is an exception when she's particularly horny.

"Marry me Summer!" Jake joked as they turned their attention to the task ahead.

Summer bottomed out on Jake's thick cock as he lay on the carpet. Leon got himself into an angle where he could push his head between Jake's cock and the edge of her pussy closest to her ass hole. With a slow, steady thrust he pushed his head inside her. They all groaned, responding to the pressure and the pleasure it caused all of them.

Summer exhaled a deep, "OOOHHH! MY FU." She couldn't finish her cursing, left breathless by Leon firmly spearing his hardness into her. With much effort, he eventually got himself as full as possible along side Jake's member.

Summer has described her double pussy penetration as one of the best feelings she's had. Despite being stuffed beyond full - being stretched the widest she's ever been -- Leon, Jake and Summer began moving together. In the beginning, it was easiest for Summer to gyrate her pulsating cunt around and along her double cocked treat. They then found a rhythm together, with Jake and Leon thrusting in time, picking up the pace.

"Fuck that's a lot of dick. So full!!" Summer groaned.

I initially didn't believe Summer when she told me, as surely it would have been too much, but I've come to understand that this epic double fuck became hard, fast and deep. Their bodies slapped together with lusty, reckless abandon. Five minutes later they were all together racing towards climax. Their synchronicity aligned via their groaning and in the dance of their mashing sex. Summer doesn't know who came first but when one came so did the others.

Summer loves to reminisce about the feeling of having two big pulsing cocks spraying the back of her vulva and filling her with their heat. Sometimes whilst I'm doing the same! Very few women can tell such as story.

As they came down from their peaks and their thrusting slowed, the men's softened and soaked dicks fell from her. When free, Summer moved to sit back on the couch so that she could spread her legs and show them her gaped pussy. Then men watched intently as she spread her lips apart, allowing them to gaze closely at their combined seed pouring out of her stretched pinkness. Summer then began using their semen to rub her clit to make herself cum again as she looked at they mesmerised faces.

What a sight.

It seems that rather than being satisfied, the more she fucked the more horny she became. They joined her and took turns dipping their fingers inside her cummy hole as they each sucked a nipple each. Having both her tits mouthed while being rigorously fingered kept her spasming for ages.

It was perhaps after this that they had one of their many showers. Summer loved being in the warm water between them as they soaped and groped each other, with her always taking care to clean their rods ready for ever she felt like next.

At one point during a shower, she was again on her knees between them quickly alternating her mouth back and forth on their cock heads as she stroked them. They were both eager and competing for attention. She drew them both close together to shorten their waiting. But even this wasn't good enough and they gently fought to be sucked on by using their hands to direct her head. So, she surprised them yet again by putting both of them between and through her lips at the same time.

Again, what a sight it must have been -- my wife, on her knees, enthusiastically stuffing her mouth with two fat dicks. This was met with the men's applause of her smuttiness, which must have driven them over the edge as they quickly began simultaneously shooting their shots into her open mouth. Summer smiled as she continued to pump their shafts until their pulses faded. Only then did she swallow.

"You hot slut Summer," Jake scoffed in amazement.

Summer has told me she couldn't get enough of being doubled up that night. There was another time, back on the couch, when Summer was straddling Leon as he sucked on her nipples and she sucked on Jake. She had another kinky idea and leaned back and looked up at Jake.

"Jake? Can you fill my ass while I do this?" she asked. Both men began cheering.

"I've always wanted to do this -- I thought it only happened in pornos!" Jake agreed. He was instructed on where to find lube in another room as she kept riding Leon.

"Are you sure?" Leon wondered. In all our years, Summer has only cared to attempt anal a handful of times. This usually didn't last long as she didn't like it. But this was a special and wholly peculiar night.

"I'm sure," she replied.

"No offence hey but... you really are being slutty! Not that I'm trashing that though. This is the best. But..." Leon laughed.

"I'm not usually like this," Summer laughed along with him. "This is all new for me too! I guess some times its good to be liberated. Speaking of which. Get it ready," she said to Jake as he rushed back to fulfil his dreams.

Jake slicked his penis as she stopped thrusting herself onto Leon and bent forward. As she began passionately kissing Leon she reached around to spread ass cheeks wide, giving Jake better access. Jake took the time to stare at her bud, perched above her vagina as it stretched around Leon's brown phallus. He lubed her anus by making circles around it with his slick finger tips and then began pushing his middle finger into it. This was itself was a new and fantastic experience for her, as was his considerate, gradual loosening of her hole with his fingers. She couldn't help but begin to buck back onto one and then two digits.

After a while, Jake placed his dick in the middle of the slight gape he created and then asked if she was ready.

"Do it!" she pleaded.

Jake pressed himself forward firmly until he popped his cock head past her entrance. Summer's happy sounds encouraged him to slowly push deeper and deeper. Summer surrendered her body. It hurt, especially at first, but the pain was easily outweighed by the pleasure and her enthusiasm to fulfil one of her long-held curiosities.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jake chanted to no one in particular as he filled her up. "It's so tight. So good!"

"It's getting so fucking tight," said Leon.

After Jake drilled himself nice and deeply, he withdrew a few inches and pushed back in again. Summer was completely absorbed by her insides' stimulation. When Leon began to move as well, the walls of her pussy were being dick massaged from both sides. Even her clit was being stimulated, blissfully crushed between Leon's girth and his trim pubic hair as Jake fucked her down on to him.

Together they savoured experimenting with different rhythms, speeds and depths as Summer adjusted to the rearrangement of her insides. She found it felt great to to rock herself back and forth while the men timed the thrusts deep into her. Before long, she was loving being double penetrated and chased more and more gratification by began slamming herself back on them. The intensity, the hard, grinding cock-sandwich brought on a whole new type of climax: Summer discovered that her ass seemed to come, rhythmically squeezing Jake's hard dick as her clit, g-spot and the rest of her sex pulsed and vibrated, wave after wave.

Perhaps Leon got frustrated with being unable to thrust into her properly from the bottom of the pile, as after ten furious minutes he told them to get off. Summer then followed his suggestion to sit on Jake who sat down on the couch with his cock pointed in the air. Summer straddled with her back to him so that her pussy spread towards Leon. Leon watched and jacked his penis impatiently as he waited to get back inside her. She lower her loosened anus down on Jake's cock-head, then swiftly dropped to take his entire shaft. His horny stiffness allowed her to bounce her ass up and down at just the right height to also to take Leon's big cock back in her mouth for a while.

Summer made her self assgasm as she sucked him.

Leon then pushed her to lay back on Jake's chest. As his dick was deeply planted in her back passage, Jake reached his hands around to massage her massive breasts and squeeze her nipples. Summer spread her legs wide by pulling back her knees, opening her drenched hotness. Leon squatted and shoved his monster back into her pussy and grounded it on top of Jake's dick. He stroked hard and long, pulling back his cock-head until it almost left her and then quickly plumbed back to the depths of her cervix.

Summer got thoroughly fucked, orgasming near constantly, until Leon pounded particularly hard and held deep and shot himself into her. Summer resumed bouncing her anus on Jake's dick when Leon withdrew. It became too much for Jake and he shouted he was about to come. She generously bottomed out taking his entire penis and gyrated in circles as he exploded inside her. His hot goo filled her bowels propelling her own pleasure to its final pulses. They panted and caught their breath as he began to soften. She watched the awestruck look on Leon's face as she raised her ass off Jake, causing his sloppy dick to slap back on Jake's stomach. It was then coated with a stream of cum dribbling from both her holes as she perched her hot body above him.

Some sort of anal fire in Summer and she was keen for more. They were later taking turns in her pussy while she lay back on the couch, legs in the air, her ass on its edge. Jake commented on their proceedings as her knelt on the seat, sawing his cock into her mouth while Leon ploughed her.

"I just can't get enough of fucking you Summer. I don't think I've ever been this horny," Jake.

Summer pulled his penis out and in between licking his cock head said, "Me either, but I've never been with two hot guys, ready to do what ever I ask before."

Leon chimed in, "You're the best, sluttiest fuck I could imagine! This is some real porn star fantasy shit coming true right here... except for one thing. I haven't had your ass yet."

Summer laughed a bit at the thought. "That thing is way too big!" she said.

"Well you won't know if you don't try," Leon plead his case

Summer wasn't sure but in too much of a sex frenzy to have much restraint. So she pushed him away and stood.

"Well true. I wouldn't want to end this without knowing," she said to Leon's great excitement. "Sit down though. If we're going to do this, I'm going to be in control. Can't have you getting carried away and breaking something!"

Leon lubed up his member, aided by Summer's long fingers. Despite all her newfound experience, Summer was still fascinated and amazed enough by his cock,to take a risk. She got herself into a position half straddling and squatting over his lap, facing his handsome grin. He held himself up so that she could move her cheeks over and around him trying to find the right spot. But she fumbled about as his massiveness made it too difficult to know how to get it in - it just felt too big.