Wife's Epic Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily for both, Jake had knelt on the floor behind her to watch the action unfold. He took the initiative to grip the depths of her cheeks with his fingers, not far from her anus, so that he could pry her hole apart just wide enough for it to circumnavigate the very tip of Leon's cock.

"Sit down now if you dare," Jake then said, eyes glued to the filthy view. Summer cautiously used her weight to further envelop Leon's cock with her back hole, needing to take deep breaths and only a centimetre or two at a time.

"That's so fucking tight," Leon commented. "It's so good but take your time. I'm in no rush. No woman has been able to do this".

After only a couple of inches it felt too immense to go deeper but she loved the painful pleasure it caused to emanate from her sex. She gently gyrated and bounced on the top of his shaft, taking her time to savour the experience. Jake began to kiss her neck and massage her breasts from behind, adding to her bliss as she fucked herself and Leon. Around the time Summer's ass was stretched enough to take half of Leon, Jake, ever-attentive, also reached down to finger her clit. This fired off more orgasm and her anus spontaneously clenched Leon's dick further. It was too much for Leon to resist and his sperm basted her rectum.

As Summer relieved her backside from Leon's softening dick, she was fully satisfied and had surprised herself with what her body could handle. Another sexual plane had be reached and ready to explore.

Sometime later and as dawn was breaking, they were on Leon's bed. The men were taking turns between her pussy and fucking her ample, lubed tits as she lay underneath them. Summer would have been happy to have either of them again fuck her breasts until they coated her chest in semen. But she was loving anal and was keen conquer more of Leon's penis. Another great idea occurred to her.

"Jake. I need you to fuck my ass again," she directed him to which he immediately agreed. "But I need you to fuck it really hard, to loosen it up for Leon," she added. They groaned in unison, still shockable despite all that preceded.

"Keen to help," said Jake as hastened reached for the lube and prepare himself for his first opportunity to have her ass unimpeded by the coordination of a double penetration. Summer lifted her legs high and wide to present her reddened holes.

"I'm never going to get sick of this," Jake said as he got into position and stuffed a pillow under her cheeks to help line her up. He couldn't help leaning down to have a quick suck on her delectable clit as he stroked his dick. He then penetrated her ass quickly and began to pound her hard and fast. Leon helped by holding her ankles far apart whilst giving her the opportunity to feast on his dick. Summer was soon moaning a string of yeses and encouragements between pleasuring it with her lips and tongue.

Their many orgasms had left the men with more staying power and more time to savour their fucking. On the other hand, Summer just kept cumming frequently, especially as Jake was now fucking like a man possessed. He breathlessly drilled her as hard as he ever drilled her pussy. He chased his climax, the effort soaking him in sweat by the time he blasted her anus. The hot sensation triggered Summer to reach a higher orgasmic plane. Her ass was still pulsing by the time Jake moved to make way for Leon.

Leon needed no lube with his throbbing tool again covered in Summer's saliva and her back hole full of Jake's remains. He thrust into her cream-filled hole and stretched her ass open wider. She rocked her hips up to meet him, crying with a now continuous spasming of pleasure. However, this wasn't to much to prevent her from attending to Jake. He'd crawled his still-hard, cum-covered to her face and she didn't hesitated to take it in her mouth. Summer's never done anything like this with me but, again, it was a peculiar and special night.

Leon's speed ramped up steadily and he deepened himself until he was bottoming out inside her. Her pre-loosened ass was stretched to its limit. They rocked together until reaching an intense rhythm, kept by the sounds of their bodies mashing together. Their eyes caught and locked amongst the fury, triggering Leon to roar expletives and begin adding to Jake's cum in her back passage.

As Leon and Summer panted during the come down, Leon withdrew his large brown dick from her rear. By now, Summer knew what they all wanted and wordlessly obliged. She kept her legs high, reached around and held each cheek apart. The men stroked their used dicks, transfixed by the intensely erotic sight of her dripping vagina and a torrent of their combined semen oozing from her ass.

Oh, if only they took a picture!

Summer was now sufficiently loose, in every hole, to fuck or suck either of them anyway they liked. Any cock was put into any and every holes. At some point she managed to deep throat Leon! I told her I didn't believe her to which she reminded me about being very high on coke. They say its a terrible drug but it sure has its perks!

Towards the end of it all, Summer had Leon's dick back in the depths of her rectum as she lay on top of him, back to his chest. She had her legs spread over Leon's and feet on the ground, allowing her to roll her hips and angle his cock head where she wanted it most. She told Jake to kneel between their legs and eat her wrought pussy. He obediently latched his lips down onto her clitoris and curled his fingers into her g-spot. Such was her sexual high that she could withstand many minutes of this intense pleasuring and the inevitable hard climaxing that it brought. She kept coming until Leon pulsed another load inside her and began to soften.

See what I meant about a marathon fuck-fest?

All in all I'm told that Summer ended up taking a series of loads in her ass. She swallowed a lot. Her breasts were coated a handful of times. And she took around ten rounds in her pussy, usually with Jake and Leon taking turns to give her double doses. It took all this to eventually satiate their epic lust. Or perhaps sheer exhaustion took over.

Either way, they finally stopped late into the morning and lay chatting and marvelling at what had transpired. Summer learnt that Jake and Leon actually weren't close friends, rather slightly-better-than acquaintances, who shared a friend that had brought them together at the club. A friend they both agreed was worth thanking although they didn't think anyone would believe the story of their night with Summer.

Summer gathered the energy to clean her self and climb back into her filthy underpants. Her top had somehow ripped earlier in the night's excitement and now revealed even more breast, but she was too tired to care how she looked. She said her farewells as she waited for a taxi and they exchanged phone numbers fully keen to repeat their orgy. Summer sat down gingerly on the back seat when her ride arrived. The driver gave her curious looks, having watched her tongue kiss both Leon and then Jake one last time. She was almost asleep by the time she arrived home to begin her recovery.

Summer told me she was worn sore for at least a week after, at first having to be careful how she walked! This didn't stop her being super horny and masturbating much more frequently than normal. The night had left her hyped up and the many memories kept getting her wet and getting her off.

Summer never did end up meeting with Leon and Jake again. Apparently there were messages and efforts but for one reason or another it never work out. I asked Summer if this was true one time, figuring the two men wouldn't have let go another chance with this dynamite woman, that maybe she'd somehow grown shy or shameful when the drugs wore off. She told me that she had actually been enthusiastic and would probably have asked them to bring another couple or more friends had something eventuated!

Summer also never repeated her threesome experience with anyone else. Although she did try and come close one Christmas part a couple of years later. She got as far as again having two cocks in her mouth but that's a story for another day!

Summer's been absolutely faithful since she's been with me, never even flirting with or crushing on another man, apart from swooning over the occasional Hollywood star. Given my compersion, I've even offered for her to have adventures with other men, with or without me. She's pondered it and the offers still stand although she state's adamantly that's she's happy having me as her only lover for the rest of our days.

Yet I can still tell clearly that there's a horny, insatiable, slutty part of her self, longing to be the pleasured and pleasure multiple men. You see, Summer dreams about sex frequently. Her wet dreams are usually of some scenario of being gang fucked, often of having a series of massive cocks to ride until she's taken all their cum. And of course, she occasionally remembers Leon and Jake and that night. She's still orgasming from it all, as we reminisce while fucking or as she plays with herself alone.