Wife's Erotic Outdoor Photo Shoot

Story Info
Sheila poses outdoors and has an audience.
10.6k words
4.36
48.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

Robert called us two weeks after Sheila's photo shoot to tell us he had finished editing her photos and that they were ready for us to view. Sheila and I had been anxious to see how they came out and arranged for him to come over the following evening.

The main objective of Sheila posing for Robert in the first place was to show herself off to him while he took photos. Her plan had been to allow Robert to adjust her clothing, letting him expose more skin each time. Sheila's scheme worked perfectly and in no time, he had her tits fully exposed and eventually got her naked for his final photos.

At the end of the session, Sheila also posed for a short video with her and Robert together. Once that was done, Robert took everything home with him to edit and crop them before presenting them to us.

Both Sheila and I anxiously awaited Robert's arrival the next evening. We were looking forward to seeing the final results.

Robert was on time, arriving right at 7pm. Sheila was wearing shorts and a loose fitting, white peasant blouse, the kind that has elastic around the top that can be worn on the shoulders or down over the shoulders and arms. As usual, she was not wearing a bra.

Robert had all the photos on memory stick. He had organized them into groups: originals, edited, video and stills taken from the video.

We all sat at my computer, Robert was seated in from of the keyboard and computer screen, Sheila sat in a chair next to Robert with me seated on a stool behind Sheila, looking over her shoulder.

Robert started by showing us all the originals before editing or cropping. It was almost like watching Sheila pose again, as he took his shots, each time adjusting her clothing to show a little more skin until he had her tits exposed.

After going through the originals, Robert told us the next group of photos were the ones he thought were the best of the entire photo session. He said these were cropped and edited and that he had enhanced the lighting and colors for the final product.

Both Sheila and I were impressed with the results. Out of almost 300 photos Robert had taken, he had narrowed it down to 33 favorites. Some showed Sheila clothed and fully covered. Others showed more skin, her partially bare breasts, some showed her topless and some nude.

Each photo seemed to be cropped perfectly and showcased either all of Sheila in a pose or portions of her. All were tastefully done and very professional looking. Robert really was a good photographer.

As the three of us looked at Sheila's photos, I found it almost as erotic as the actual photo session. It was as if I was looking at Sheila through Robert's eyes, exposing her for his pleasure, seeing her bare breasts for the first time, focusing on a hard nipple and getting if just right for the photo.

While Robert clicked through the photos, I slipped my hand up under Sheila's blouse and played with her left breast. I saw that she was enjoying it, causing her to squirm slightly when I began pinching her nipple and squeezing her tit.

Between looking at her naked photos with Robert and me playing with her breast, Sheila was getting turned on. Her breathing deepened as she responded to my touch. She put her hand over mine as I played with her tit and moved it over her blouse. As she did, it caused that side of her blouse to slid down lower over her breast and my hand.

The movement caught Robert's eye and I saw him glance down to see what was going on. Sheila moved her hand off mine, leaving that side of her blouse down, exposing her left breast.

I told Robert, "I don't know about you but seeing these photographs of Sheila is turning me on. How about you honey, is it effecting you too?"

I knew Sheila was aroused, I just didn't know if it was from me playing with her tit or her looking at her photos.

"Well, you playing with my boob isn't helping, but yes, looking at my photos with the two of you is arousing. I like having an audience."

I saw Sheila move her hand onto Robert's lap. Smiling with approval she said, "I see this is getting to you too," while she squeezed his erection over his pants.

Robert stammered, "Yeah, I guess it is. You can't blame me, you are really sexy and a great model, who wouldn't be turned on by seeing you naked?"

Sheila thanked him and suggested we stop fooling around and finish looking at her photos.

When we finished with all the photos, Robert told us he had taken a few stills from the video I shot of him and Sheila together. He asked if we wanted to see them or the video. We told him, "Both, the video first, then the stills."

Robert started the video and the three of us watched as Sheila let Robert touch and suck on her tits. While we enjoyed the action on the screen, I decided it would be a good time to initiate a little action with the three of us. I reached over Sheila' shoulders and slid her top down to her waist. As I did, she pulled her arms free and slid a hand into her shorts.

I knew Sheila was going to masturbate while we watched the video so I told Robert, "We may as well all have some fun too. You play with her right tit, I'll play with the left. It will give us something to do while we watch you guys in the video."

The video was about 10 minutes long and ended with Sheila sucking Robert's cock and letting his cum run from her mouth, onto her chest. Sheila was holding her orgasm off until the end of the video. Knowing she was getting close to cumming, I told Robert to suck on Sheila's tit while she came. I moved over to give myself access to her left breast and sucked her nipple into my mouth. Robert and I sucking on her tits pushed Sheila over the edge and she started to orgasm, moaning and bucking against her finger.

After the video ended and Sheila had gotten off, we looked at the stills Robert had captured from the video. There was one of Sheila holding her breast up to Robert's waiting mouth. He caught it just an instant before his lips made contact with and closed over her nipple and areola. It was a great photo.

Two other photos showed Sheila spreading her pussy open and her fingering her clit while having an orgasm. The last two photos were cum shots. One showed Robert's cock in her mouth with cum running out and dripping from her chin while looking into the camera. The other was of her kissing the head of Robert's cock, her face and mouth covered in his cum. The kid had a good eye for the erotic.

"Wow Robert, they all turned out really well, thank you so much for the photo session and all the work you did editing and putting everything together. It must have been a lot of work, I owe you."

Robert told Sheila, "You don't owe me anything. Trust me, it way my pleasure, I mean, I got more out of it than you did. I've never had a chance to take photos like those before, I'm happy just to have had the opportunity."

"Well, I think I should do at least do a little something for you, maybe something like this."

Sheila stood and turned to face Robert then bent towards him, putting a nipple to his lips. As he sucked it into his mouth, he reached up with one hand and held her breast to his mouth and fondled the other with his free hand.

Sheila let Robert suck her tits for a while before she pulled him up to his feet. Standing face to face, she pulled their bodies together and kissed Robert, gently at first and then harder. While they kissed, one of Robert's hands slid up Sheila's bare tummy to a breast.

As they continued kissing, Sheila reached down and slid her shorts and blouse down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. I doubt Robert realized she was now naked.

Sheila broke their kiss and without a word, took Robert's hand and let him out to the patio where she took a cushion from one of the lounges and tossed it to the ground. Sheila helped Robert lift his shirt up and off and then started working to get his pants off.

Both now naked, Sheila sat on the edge of the other lounge and pulled Robert to her, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked him for just a bit then stopped and laid down on the cushion on the ground. Sheila looked Robert in the eyes as she spread her legs for him, giving him access to her shaved and wet pussy.

Still not having said a word, Sheila held her arms out, inviting Robert to join her. When he knelt between her legs, she pulled him to her so that he was resting on his hands, cock just inches away from her waiting pussy.

Sheila scooted down enough that her pussy was even with Robert's throbbing cock. Taking it in her hand, she began rubbing the head up and down her smooth pussy.

I was mesmerized as I watched Robert's cock disappearing between my wife's pussy lips. She finally stopped rubbing, and held his cock against her opening while she hoarsely whispered, "Put it in honey, push your cock into me." Robert complied.

When Robert had his cock all the way into Sheila, she grabbed his ass with both hands and said to him, "God that feels good! Fuck me honey, this is what you been wanting, right? I want to be your first. I want to feel you cum inside me."

With that, Robert fucked Sheila right there on the patio. I watched as Robert was getting layed for the first time and Sheila grunting with each thrust, her tits moving up and down her chest. He actually lasted longer than I thought he would for his first time but soon, Robert began quickening his thrusts.

Sheila could tell he was about to cum and began to encourage him. "Yes, that's it. Fuck me, fuck me hard, cum in me!" That was all Robert needed! He tensed and repeatedly slammed his cock into Sheila as he shot his cum into my beautiful wife.

After Robert came, Sheila held him for a while, keeping him on top of her. She asked him, "Well, was it everything you thought it would be?

Robert has his face buried in Sheila's neck when he replied so I didn't hear what he said but it made Sheila giggle.

Having properly thanked Robert for the photo shoot, (by fucking him) Sheila went in to tidy up and came back out wearing a short satin robe, tied loosely at her waist. Robert had gotten dressed and we were waiting for her when she returned and joined us at the patio table.

I had grabbed some sodas to sip on and we talked for a while, our conversation eventually drifting back to photography. Sheila admitted she very much enjoyed letting Robert photograph her and wouldn't mind doing it again. Robert said he'd love to and asked if Sheila would consider posing outdoors, maybe at a lake, river or mountain stream, somewhere in a pretty, natural setting. He said he thought nudes in a natural setting would make for some excellent photographs.

Sheila didn't hesitate in answering. "Sure, I'll pose again. Somewhere outside sounds like fun but you will have to find a spot, the only place we know of is the lake we go boating on but it's not really that picturesque."

Thinking about it for a moment, Sheila said, "We can't do it anyplace that has a lot of people around but if some guys happened by and caught us, that might be kind of fun."

Robert smiled and told us he knew of a place that would be perfect. He said he and his camera club friends had hiked to a spot to take nature photos once. He said because of the distance required to reach it, there usually isn't anyone there. He said it was only about an hour drive from here and then a half hour hike to get there.

"It's really beautiful once you get there. It would be a great spot for photos, I've taken pictures there before. There's a stream with a small waterfall and a spot big and deep enough to wade and swim in. It's actually a good place for a picnic too."

Sheila liked the idea and said we should make a day of it. She would pack something for lunch and a blanket and towels and we could spend a few hours there for photos and some relaxation. It sounded like a good way to spend a day and we agreed to set a date soon.

While we enjoyed our drinks, Sheila said she had a thought. "I really liked looking at my photos earlier but mostly, I liked knowing you guys were looking at me. I enjoyed showing you my boobs and getting naked for you so I'm thinking, it might be fun if some other guys went along with us. Do you think your camera club buddies would be interested?"

Robert jumped at the idea. He said he had no doubt his friends would love

to come along and that he would ask them.

"If they do come, I think it would be fun to tease them a little. If they didn't know I was going to pose for photos and thought we were just going there for a picnic, I could wear something that would show my tits accidentally."

"I found that if I tie my bikini to loosely, when I move around, my boobs work their way out. I could do something like that and let my nipples become exposed while looking accidental. I think something like that would be sexy for them and me."

Robert agreed and told Sheila, "Heck yeah it would. Just thinking about it is a turn on!"

"Good, I will make sure to wear something that is revealing, will fall open or will let my tits become exposed, all the while pretending not to realize it. I'll play "little miss innocence" and act like I'm shy and reluctant to show them. It should make for a fun day. I'm sure your friends will enjoy it, you just need to get them there without knowing what we have in mind."

It took two weeks to arrange a day where everyone could get together for the "picnic." Robert said that three of his friends were going for sure and that the fourth was a maybe, depending on him getting off work. Sheila was excited and tried on different tops to see which ones would let her tits to work their way out the easiest. She also tried out different bikini tops around the house, finally settling on a a black string bikini top a size or two too small to contain her breasts and constantly slid to the side exposing her nipples. It was perfect!

Picnic day finally arrived. We had settled on a weekday, hoping to have the spot all to ourselves. Robert rode with us. We were to meet his friends there at the parking area where we would all hike together to the stream.

We got there early but within a half hour, everyone was there. In total, five guys showed up. All four of Robert's camera club guys, Steve, Allen, Will, Bruce made it. Bruce brought his younger brother Zack with him. All of them were very much like Robert, clean cut, short of geekish looking and from what Robert had told us, none had girlfriends or had even dated. Five new inexperienced strangers to show off for, Sheila loved it.

All the guys immediately focused on Sheila's top as we were introduced. She had chosen a yellow tank top to wear with her blue jean shorts and hiking boots. She looked pretty darn cute but I'm sure it was lost by the top she was wearing.

It was a man's tank top and a little too big for her. It had large arm holes that showed the skin under her arms and the sides of her breasts. It was thin and made it easy to see she was not wearing anything under it. This was a good start.

After the introductions and before we started our hike to the stream, Sheila suggested group photo. All the boys gathered around her while I took the photo, then, one at a time, each boy took his own photo. Sheila looked good surrounded by the guys, her big tits and poking nipples highlighting the photos. No doubt, that was the reason they all wanted their own photos.

We started our hike with Robert and Will leading the way with Sheila following behind them and then the rest of us. I was last in line and had a good view of our group. Those of us behind Sheila were treated to periodic glimpses of the sides of her bare breasts as she walked ahead of us, her breasts swaying, trying to escape the confines of her top. I noticed each guy following her had been taking pictures, I'm sure they were trying to catch the moment her top gapped open enough to show the entire side of Sheila's breast.

The hike to the stream took us about a mile from the road before we met up with the stream, then the trail turned and paralleled the stream as we went further up the hill to our destination. Once we got the turn and were near the water, the boys stopped several times for photos and a quick rest and drink of water.

Sheila took the opportunity to cool off by splashing water on her face and shoulders which resulted in a wet tank top. With her top hugging her breasts, their shape and her nipples were even more noticeable. Not surprisingly, the boys noticed and made sure to get Sheila in their photos.

It took almost 45 minutes to reach the stream but it was well worth the hike. Fortunately, it was deserted when we arrived.

The stream was about 30 feet across with slow running water and several large rocks jutting out from the water. On the right was a small, two tier waterfall spilling into a pool. The falls were about 15 feet high. They weren't rushing but rather, flowing over the rocks gently. There were several places where one could climb up and sit next to the falling water or under it.

On our side of the stream was a large flat clear area scattered with large rocks to sit on and easy access to the water. Robert was right, it really was a great spot, a quiet open area with large trees shadowing the stream but allowing the sun to reach the parts of it and lots of large rocks and ferns everywhere. It was very picturesque, a great place for photos.

Everyone picked a spot and settled in. Sheila chose a spot next to one of the big rocks and laid out our blanket, situating us in the middle of the others, making sure she would be visible to everyone.

Several of the boys wandered, taking photos of the falls, water and scenery. Sheila took off her boots and waded out into the stream to sit on one of the rocks.

When Robert noticed, he grabbed his camera and told Sheila that would make a good photo and started taking pictures of her. Helping him, she scooted around striking different poses as he clicked away.

Seeing a photo op, the others soon joined in as Sheila posed on the rock. Once she had everyone's attention, she turned to face the cameras and pulled the bottom of her top out and down, tightening it across her back and pulled the front out. This caused the arm hole of her top to move forward, exposing almost all the side and bottom of her left breast. Sheila held the top like that, letting everyone take photos.

Robert complimented her, saying that was a great shot and asked to hop off the rock and do more poses like that, standing and moving around the rock. Sheila got down and struck several poses for the boys, always making sure to expose lots of skin but never completely letting a breast become completely uncovered.

After she waded back to us, she told the group, "Wow, I didn't know I was going to be modeling for you guys. I hope you got some good pictures."

Everyone agreed they had and thanked Sheila for letting them take pictures.

After that quick photo session, Sheila came back to her blanket and took her bikini top out of her pack. She told the group she wanted to change and to stay where they were then turned her back to them.

We all watched as Sheila lifted her tank top up and off and then bent to lay it out on a rock to dry. After that, she grabbed her bikini top and put it on, getting it just right before turning back around. Since Sheila had her back to everyone, the only thing the boys could see were the sides of her breasts when she was standing and the undersides when she bent over. Even without actually showing anything, it was a very erotic thing to watch. I had no doubt the boys loved every second of her little show.

After changing her top, Sheila told me she needed some sun screen. She applied it to her legs, arms, shoulders and tummy and had me do her back. When I finished, she turned her back to the boys again and told me, "Do my front too," and took off her bikini top explaining that she didn't want me to get lotion on it.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers