Wife's Erotic Outdoor Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

Off to one side of the waterfall was a large flat rock. Robert asked me to grab a towel for Sheila to lay on. He laid it out for her to lay on but once he saw that it would detract from the photo, he took it away. He was looking for natural photos.

Once he got rid of the towel, he had Sheila lay on the rock, asking she was ok and not too uncomfortable. She assured Robert she was fine. Rather than telling Sheila how he wanted her to pose, he told her, "For this series, I want you to get into any position you want. I'll take pics as you do but I want these to be about you. Let yourself go, you can be as naughty or nice as you want. If you've ever wanted to try exhibitionism, now is your chance. You've got six of us to show off too. I'll capture it all." Robert sounded like a professional rather than the young amateur he was.

Robert had just given Sheila the opportunity she was waiting for. During the next ten minutes, we all enjoyed a very erotic show. Sheila knelt of the rock, knees apart with her back to Robert's camera, exposing her ass and wet pussy to him.

She sat facing us and played with her tits and nipples, pulling them, kneading her tits and bouncing them for us while Robert caught it all. Since Sheila loves to have her nipples sucked, she spent a lot of time sucking them while she looked into the camera. Robert was caught it all from both a distance, showing her entire body and from up close, zeroing in on Sheila from the waist up as she sucked her tits and pulled her nipples.

Finally, Sheila laid back with her feet apart, knees up and spread wide for Robert. As he took pictures, me and the boys watched as she reached down to her now soaked pussy and spread it open for us. We could see the inside of her pussy as she showed the boys her most intimate parts.

Knowing Sheila as I do, I knew she was very aroused and would do pretty much anything at this point. She didn't disappoint. Knees still spread and holding her pussy open for Robert, she lifted her feet up and held her legs up and out. Not only was Sheila showing us her wide open pussy but her asshole was now visible as Robert took his photos.

I looked over at the boys and watched them as they stared at Sheila. We were only about 15 feet from her, just behind Robert, so we all could easily see how wet she was. Her lips and inside of her pussy were soaked and I could see her juices running out of her and down to her exposed asshole. Sheila was as exposed as she could possibly be and looked directly at the boys, watching their faces and eyes as they looked at her gaping pussy and asshole.

Putting her feet back down but leaving her legs spread, Sheila slid her hand down her stomach and slipped a finger into her pussy. Looking into Robert's camera, she began fingering herself. As she was working herself to what was going to be a huge orgasm, Sheila looked at the boys and watched them, watch her. She used her index finger to slowly rub her clit then slid her one then two fingers into her pussy and finger fucked herself as we looked on.

It didn't take long before Sheila let out a deep moan and began her orgasm. We all watched her as she bucked against her fingers, rubbing her clit and lifting her ass off the rock as she thrashed and grunted in ecstasy. Her tits were going everywhere, up and down, side to side on her chest. Every inch of her body was reacting to this very long, loud and intense orgasm.

When it subsided, Sheila lay before us, arms out to her side, legs out straight but still spread, breathing hard, eyes close with a look of pure satisfaction on her smiling face. She looked beautiful.

Sitting back up, Sheila said to us, "Wow, I think I got carried away, sorry. Running around topless all afternoon and getting photographed naked got to me. I guess it brought out my wild side, not to mention making me horny. I hope I didn't go too far."

As expected, there were no complaints from the boys, just smiles and encouragement.

I told Sheila, "No honey, I think you did great, very erotic! I'm sure it has been a very arousing afternoon letting these guys see your tits and getting naked in front of them. I don't know about them, but I enjoyed watching you and I don't think you offended anyone and the photos Robert took are going to be great!"

"If you are up to it, I have one suggestion. Before we head back to the cars, I think we need another group photo and maybe a couple of photos of you with each of the guys. You know, a little Momento of their day."

"I can take the pics with their cameras so everyone has their own photo."

Sheila smiled at my suggestion and said it was ok with her if that's what everyone wanted. Each of the guys said they would love having their pictures taken with Sheila and thanked me for suggesting it.

I had Sheila get down off the rock she was on so I could get the photos with the stream in the background. I took the group photo first. All the guys were standing, Sheila was in the middle, standing naked, three boys on each side of her, all facing me while I took a couple photos.

I took a second group pic, but in this one, I had Sheila stay where she was and had the guys move back towards me a little and face Sheila. The intent was to show them looking at her while she stood before them nude. I actually took several of those, having Sheila strike different poses, some included her playing with her tits and pulling her nipples with the boys watching her.

After the group photos, I had each guy give me his camera for their individual pics.

I started with Bruce, he seemed to be the most quiet and reserved guy in the group, so I wanted to treat him first. None of them knew what Sheila and I had agreed on, they thought they were just going to stand with her for photos.

With Sheila and Bruce standing together, I told them to put their arms around each other's waist. That was the first pic. Thinking he was done, Bruce started to leave but I stopped him. I told him, "Wait, just a few more."

When he was back into position, I said, "Ok, stand behind Sheila, look at me over her shoulder and reach around and cup both of her tits for this next shot."

The expression on his face was priceless and he asked, "Are you serious? I get to touch her tits?"

I assured him it was ok and to just follow my instructions.

Bruce reached around and cupped Sheila's breasts and I got my shot. I told him I wanted another and for him to stay in the same position but to squeeze and play with her tits while I took a couple more.

For the last photo, I had Sheila and Bruce face each other. I told Sheila to lift up her breast and present it to Bruce and for him to lean forward and suck her nipple. He hesitated for a split second then began sucking Sheila's tit. We watched as Bruce sucked Sheila's nipple and entire areola into his mouth. He went at it with vigor and we could see the sucking motion and her tit being sucked in and out between his lips. With Bruce on her breast, Sheila was looking at us with a big smile on her face, it was obvious she was enjoying herself. I took a couple quick pics but didn't tell him I had finished. I let him suck on her tit a little while longer before I said, "Alright, all done! Zack, you're next."

Since Zack was the only one who hadn't brought his own camera, I used Bruce's since they were brothers. We went through the same routine, finishing with letting him linger while sucking Sheila's breast.

I went through the same routine for the rest of the guys, letting everyone have their turn playing with and sucking one of Sheila's tits.

After the last photo was taken, I looked at Sheila with a questioning look, wanting to know, "What now?" She knew was I meant, are we done or do you want more?

Sheila looked to the guys and told them, "Today has been fun, I've enjoyed myself. You guys have been great and have allowed me to show off and strut around for you. You've all gotten to see every inch of me and I don't want to seem selfish but what about me? Do I get to see anything?

None of the guys understood exactly what Sheila was asking and were confused, looking to each other, to me and back to Sheila.

Sensing their confusion, she said, "Let me be clear. I've shown you, now I'd like you to show me. You don't have to but I think it would be fun if we all got naked together. Obviously, nobody has to do it if you don't want to but I think a naked group photo would be a fun way to end the day."

The boys looked to each other at this as if they were considering Sheila's proposition. As they did, she added, "If you do, you guys can touch as much as you want while my husband takes pictures, sort of like a grand finale."

I don't think Sheila really needed to sell her suggestion of them getting naked with her but that last offer sealed the deal. When all the boys all agreed, she said, "Great, here, let me help you guys," and one by one, pulled their shorts down and off. As she did, she was greeted by an erection which she took into her hand momentarily and admiring it.

Once Sheila had all the guys naked, she took turns touching and rubbing their cocks but only briefly, she didn't want anyone getting too excited, at least not yet.

I had already begun taking pictures, catching them standing around naked together and of Sheila playing with each guys cock. As I did, she told them it was ok to touch her too. That was all they needed to hear!

In the few next second, there were six sets hands all trying to feel Sheila's tits at the same time. Everyone had gone for her tits first and those who were too late started caressing her all over her body. As I took pictures, Sheila had two boys sucking her tits with the others rubbing her ass, legs and pussy.

Wanting everyone to get equal time, periodically, Sheila pulled the two boys on her tits off and replaced them to two others until everyone had both sucked and played with her tits and had rubbed or fingered her pussy.

This went on for quite a while until Sheila decided she needed to do some touching of her own. She got down on her knees and grabbed the first cocks she saw and started stroking them. In doing so, she pulled the two boys to her so they ended up more or less facing her, making it easier for her to see their cocks as she stroked them both at the same time.

As you can imagine, it didn't take for Sheila to get these two over stimulated young men off. One and then the other started to cum for her. She didn't slow her stroking and "ooh'ed" and "awed" as the boys squirted cum on her, some of it missing her entirely but most landing onto her chest and tits, with a spurt here and there making it to her face.

When those two had finished, Sheila told two more guys to step forward. With two more hard cocks presented to her, she quickly grabbed them and began jacking them off. Again, it didn't take much to make them cum and, as she did just moments before, caught stream after stream of warm cum on her face and tits.

The last two boys knew what to do by this time and stepped up facing Sheila, replacing the two previous guys. This time, Sheila took the time to look up to see who she was going to jacking off. The last two boys were Robert and Zack.

Sheila took both cocks into her hands but only really started stroking Zack in earnest. She played with Robert's cock and balls while she was working at getting Zack off. When Sheila sensed he was about to cum, she turned and prepared for another shower of cum, this time aiming his cock up towards her face rather than her chest as she had with the others.

Zack came hard with the first spurt of cum striking her on her cheek. Sheila readjusted her aim and opened her mouth and was rewarded with another warm rope of cum landing on her upper lip then and tongue. With her aim where she wanted it, Sheila finished jacking off Zack, letting his cum shoot into her mouth.

Now it was Robert's turn and she had him all to herself. Sheila adjusted her position in front of him, cupped his balls in one hand and began to stroke his cock with her other. Sheila alternated her technique this time. She would stroke him a few times then switch and take his cock into her mouth and pump his cock.

While I continued to take photos of Sheila stroking and sucking Robert's cock, the others gathered around to watch. Noting that she had an audience, Sheila really started work Robert's cock with her mouth. She quit alternating between her hand and mouth and concentrated on getting him off with only her mouth.

Me and the boys watching intently as Sheila's lips slid up and down Robert's saliva covered cock and listened to the sucking and slurping sounds sh

as she brought him to a climax.

Only as Robert was about to cum did Sheila pull off and start stroking him again. She wanted us all to see and watch as Robert began shooting cum into her open mouth, just an inch from the tip of his cock. Robert grunted as he shot spurt after spurt of warm cum into Sheila's open mouth and onto her tongue.

When Robert was spent and out of cum, Sheila turned to me and my camera showing us all her mouth full of cum, some of which was starting to run out the corners. When she was sure I had a photo of it, she took a deep swallow and Robert's cum was gone. Smiling, Sheila turned back to Robert's cock, took it in her hand and licked under its head to clean off any lingering cum. Once satisfied, Sheila ran the tip of her tongue around the head, making sure it was clean and gave it a quick kiss and she was done.

Sheila stood and faced us, showing the results of her work. She had Robert's and the rest of the group's cum over her cheeks, mouth and chin, her tits and chest. She was quite the sight!

"Well now, wasn't that fun! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I think I need to take a quick dip, you guys made quite the mess." Sheila turned and waded out into the water to clean up.

When she returned, we told everyone it was time to head back. The boys got dressed and packed their stuff. Sheila put her short and boots back on but not her top, she said it was still damp. I asked her, "Are you going topless all the way back to the car?"

"Yes I am. I like the feeling of the fresh air on my tits, why, are you complaining?"

"No, I'm not complaining, I was just asking. I doubt anyone is going complain about you not wearing a top!"

"Ok, good. I brought a bathing suit cover-up. I'll carry it in case we come up on someone on the trail and put it on once we reach the cars. As long as we don't come across a family with women and kids, I should be good!"

We started back, the boys leading the way and giving them the opportunity to look back occasionally to see Sheila's tits as she walked. Her and I took up the rear.

We had almost made it back to the cars without seeing anyone. About 5 minutes before we reached the cars, we met up with a guy and what appeared to be his young son, both carrying fishing rods. We met at a turn in the trail and they were on us before Sheila could react and slip on her cover-up. Caught bare chested, Sheila walked on. We passed by them without a word, both father and son eyeing Sheila's swaying bare tits as they approached and passed by. The kid had a broad smile on his face, obviously enjoying the moment. The dad didn't seem too bothered either.

The rest of the walk was uneventful, no other lookers. Since the area was deserted, Sheila never did put on her cover up. At the cars, Sheila thanked the boys for a great day, gave them all a bare chested hug and told them we should "do this again soon."

On our drive home, Sheila told Robert she was anxious to see her photos and to call as soon as they were ready so he could bring them over and show us. He said he would.

After Robert left, we talked about the day. Sheila told me that out of all the things she has done so far, today was her favorite. She said there was something very erotic about showing herself to a group of guys. The fact that they were young unexperienced boys and all virgins made it all the more exciting for her.

Sheila and I agreed to set something up again soon and figured Robert and his friends were a good place to start. I don't think she's finished with them just yet.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers