Wife's Erotic Outdoor Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I applied lotion to Sheila's chest and both breasts as the boys looked on. Since they were behind us they couldn't really see anything but they knew I had my hands on her bare breasts and was playing with them. When I was done, I helped her with her top, making sure to tie the back string loosely. She was all set to have her accidental exposures to her new young friends.

Sheila had brought cheese and salami for snacks. She told everyone to gather around and join us. The boys sat at the edge of our blanket as Sheila got the snacks out and served them. It didn't take long for her bikini top to start sliding out to the side of her breasts. As she served the boys, both cups of her top had slid over and caught on her nipples, exposing Sheila's areola. As planned, Sheila pretended not to notice and let the boys look.

During lunch, Sheila would occasionally readjust her bikini top to cover herself but as expected, as soon as she moved around a bit, both areola were back out for our viewing pleasure.

After we finished lunch, we sat around and talked. Sheila had laid down on her side leaning up on her elbow. She had done this intentionally, knowing it was only a matter of time before a breast would work it's way out in front of the boys.

Within minutes, Sheila laid there talking with the six boys, one breast "accidentally" exposed to them. Pretending not to realize, she did nothing to fix her top, allowing them stare at her now exposed nipple.

Eventually, Sheila needed to get off that elbow and sat up. When she did, she looked down and as if just then realizing her breast was exposed, covered it, saying only, "Oops, sorry about that, I didn't realize I was falling out."

Nobody knew what to say so they didn't say anything. We continued to lounge around and talked and eventually, Sheila laid back down on her other side. Predictably, her other breast slowly worked it's way out of her top and she was again talking with the boys with an entire breast exposed.

She let this go on for a while before discovering her boob was exposed. This time, she looked down and then back to the boys taking her time in covering herself and jokingly said to them, "Geez guys, you could have told me I was hanging out again. If I didn't know better, I'd think you guys were hoping I wouldn't notice! I'm surprised you all didn't grab your cameras."

Everyone laughed at Sheila's joke but didn't know what to say. There was an awkward silence before one of the guys finally said, "I didn't know we could," drawing more laughter.

Sheila responded by telling them, "Well, you could have snuck a pic or two in before I figured out what you were doing."

Chiming in, I added, "Yeah guys, you should have. You don't get an opportunity like that very often."

One of the boys told me if they'd known it was alright, they would have. I laughed at his comment and said taking Sheila's picture was ok and wouldn't hurt anything. Sheila agreed saying, "True."

Sheila was enjoying herself and continued to move in such a way as to allow her breasts to pop out into view. Finally, one of the boys, Allen I think, got up to take some photos of the area but eventually ended up taking a few of Sheila as she laid in front of the others with most of one boob hanging out.

As he took Sheila's pic, she pretended to be surprised her boob had again fallen out of her top and said to Allen, "Let me guess, I'm hanging out again," as she looked down and recovered her nipple but only after letting him take another pic. Allen's responded by saying he thought it was ok. Sheila told him it was and that she was just giving him a hard time.

Wanting to move things along, I told her, "Geez Sheila, your tits have been falling out of your top ever since you laid down there. We've pretty much seen all of them anyway, how about doing us all a favor and take your top off?"

Sheila acted shocked and continuing her innocent act and said, "God Mark, I can't do that!

"Why not? We've all seen your nipples several times already and your top keeps sliding off. Plus, it doesn't cover a whole lot even when it's in place, why not just take it off? I'm sure the boys won't mind. Right guys?"

All of the guys nodded enthusiastically and looked to Sheila.

"I doubt your girlfriends would appreciate me going topless in front of you guys."

"You guys have girlfriends, right?

To a boy, they all admitted they didn't have girlfriends.

"Seriously? None of you guys have girlfriends? Has anyone ever had a girlfriend?"

They all admitted they had not.

Still playing coy, Sheila asked, "I might get sunburned? My boobs have never seen the sunlight, I don't want to get them burned!"

I laughed and told her, "Oh hell, I'm sure one of us could help you out if that's your only concern."

"Wow Mark, we all just met a couple hours ago and now you want me to not only let everyone see my tits but to let them touch them as well? Are you serious?"

"Yeah I am. You don't wear a tiny bikini top that small unless you are proud of your tits and want to show them off. Why not have some fun and let loose a little, you might enjoy it. I'm sure the boys will and besides, I think it would be kind of hot to watch you parading around topless in front of bunch of young guys."

Sheila looked to the guys and asked, "You guys ok with this? I'm not going to offend anyone? I won't do it unless everyone is good with it."

As you can imagine, no one objected. All the guys assured Sheila they were perfectly fine with my idea.

"One last question for you guys, I'm curious, have any of you even seen a woman's bare breasts for real, other than pictures or the internet?"

All of them admitted, no, they had not and that today would be a first for them if she actually did it.

"Well, ok, I guess, at least I'll be your first and you won't have anything to compare me against. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone" she said jokingly and turned her back to me to remove her top. As Sheila faced the boys, I untied the neck string first and slowly lowered her top down over her breasts as the guys watched then quickly untied the back and tossed her top onto the blanket, leaving Sheila topless, wearing only her cutoff shorts.

Sheila smiled to the boys, put her hands on her hips, pushed her chest out and asked, "Ok, here they are, you happy now, do you like them?"

It was unanimous, they loved it! There were a lot of "Heck yeahs, holy craps and oh my Gods!" as Sheila stood there bare chested for them. As they were enjoying the view, Sheila decided she may as well get rid of the shorts too. She unbuttoned them and let them fall to her ankles. The bottoms of her bikini were as skimpy as the top, just two triangles covering front and back with strings. From the looks on their faces, the guys were not disappointed.

"Well guys, since this is a first for us all, we may as well document it. Grab your cameras and you can all take a few pics."

Everyone grabbed a camera and began taking pictures. Sheila posed for them as they clicked away. Once everyone got their photos, she told them, "Ok, first thing first, sun screen. I don't intend getting my tits burned. Robert, since you were the one who arranged this little excursion and hubby doesn't seem to mind if someone touches my tits, you get to do it. Grab the sun screen from my pack."

Robert did as she asked. Sheila stood and let him cover her chest and breasts with sun screen as they rest of the guys watched and photographed the action. Robert was thorough and made sure to cover her tits completely, even applying a little extra on her areola and nipples. The boys looked on longingly as Robert massaged, squeezed and rubbed lotion onto Sheila's tits. I found it especially erotic each time her nipple popped back up from under his fingers

when they passed over them.

Sun screen applied, Sheila spent the next hour wading in the water, walking around the area, climbing on the rocks and on the falls and exploring the area with the guys. I sat back and enjoyed watching Sheila strutting her stuff. I've always loved the way Sheila's tits move and sway when she walks and moves around, so I was content just watching her. The boys had their cameras and were taking photos the entire time.

The highlight of their wanderings was when they waded out into a deep spot in the stream directly in front of our sitting area. Sheila was the one to initiate the water-fight which eventually led to horseplay. I'm sure that was her intention and before long they were all pushing, shoving, splashing and wrestling.

Even though these guys were all young and inexperienced and shy around girls, it didn't take them long to figure out this was the perfect opportunity to cop some feels of Sheila's bare tits.

At first the guys were tentative but each time they wrestled with her, they became a little more bold. Eventually, they pretty much were feeling her tits at will, pretending it was accidental, with Sheila doing nothing to discourage it.

Sheila was enjoying the attention and helped matters along every time she could. She was either rubbing her tits against them as they wrestled, or, when one of the guys had hold of her around her torso, she would squirm around and end up with her tits brushing over his face or pushing them into it. She was having a ball, as were the boys.

Sheila finally broke up the free for all and came over to lay on the blanket to warm up. Her nipples were rock hard, whether from the cold water or the attention they had been getting, I'm not sure.

I noticed the boys all stayed in the water for a while longer. I don't think it was because they enjoyed cold water, I think they needed time for their erections to go away but they did eventually come out and settled in around me and Sheila.

Once Sheila had dried off and had warmed up, Sheila asked Robert to rub her down with sun screen again. She rolled over to her stomach and had him cover her head to toe. When he was done, she rolled over onto her back

and told him, "Make sure to cover my tits really well."

While Robert was applying the sun screen and playing with Sheila's tits, she told the guys, "You know, going topless in front of you guys isn't so bad after all. I wasn't sure at first, but I like it, I'm enjoying it, it's fun."

I suggested, "Since you're having fun with it, you should pose for some pics too. I know everyone has already taken some but I'm talking about some really nice ones. Robert is a pretty good photographer, why don't you pose for him, let him select where and how to pose you. I bet he could get some really great photos in such a great setting. Since everyone here is into photography, the guys can help out and make suggestions too, sort of a group effort."

Robert agreed and told Sheila the area would be perfect for photos and that he'd love to photograph her. Everyone else was nodding in agreement.

Since this was the plan all along, Sheila agreed and asked, "What kind of pictures do you want to take? Just ones of me without a top or what?

"I thought the outfit you had on when we hiked out here was nice. I think you'd look great wearing your hiking boots and shorts with or without your top. I'd like to start with that and if you have any other tops or clothing, we might be able to use those too. Eventually, if you're willing, I think I could get some really great nudes in the stream and around the waterfall."

Sheila, keeping with her innocent role, asked Robert, "Nudes? You want me to pose nude? Heck, I thought I was doing good going topless in front of you."

"It was just a suggestion, you don't have to, but I know we can get some really nice nudes out here. I think you'd like the results if you're willing to give it a try."

Pretending to be thinking it over, Sheila finally said, "Well, I didn't think I could go topless and I did, I guess getting naked in front of you guys will be ok too. Ok, I'm in, I'll do it."

That settled, Sheila grabbed her pack and said she needed to put some make up on and do something with her hair. While she was doing that, the guys wandered over to the waterfall and pool below it to discuss where to take their photos.

Alone, Sheila laughed and told me, "Those guys may act innocent and I'm sure they are but while we were all wrestling in the water earlier, one of them sucked my tit. It wasn't for long but it wasn't an accident. They were all feeling my tits too, it was great!"

"Yeah, I noticed that. Good, I'm glad you're having a good time. Maybe after your photos, we can let them pose with you. I'll have them touch you while I take pics."

Sheila liked the idea and told me, "Good idea, do it."

"I don't know if you noticed, but after you wrestling with the boys, they all stayed waist deep in the water after you got out. I think they were letting their erections die down. Wrestling with a topless lady had quite the effect!"

Sheila laughed, "I know, I could feel them every once in a while. I think they like me!"

"Are you going to do anything about it? They've probably had erections on and off all day. They are all going to be hurting by the end of the day."

"Yeah, probably, let's see how those last photos go. I'll see how they react to you letting them feel me up and go from there."

By the time the boys were finished at the falls, Sheila had her make up and hair done, had slipped out of her bikini bottoms, put her shorts on and was lacing up her boots. When done, she stood and asked Robert what he thought.

Robert smiled and told her she looked great and that she didn't need to bother with a top. He said just the shorts and boots would make a great pic and asked, "Any chance you could put your hair into pigtails? It would make you look like a farmgirl running around without her top? It would make for some nice shots."

Sheila took her hair out of the ponytail and made it into pigtails. Robert was right, it gave the look of a little girl in shorts with big tits! He started out having Sheila go up onto the trail where he took shots of her walking up the trail like she was a topless hiker. Afterwards, we went back to the stream and waterfall for a few more.

"Ok, I have everything I need in that outfit. You can get rid of the boots and shorts now."

Before Sheila started taking off her boots, Allen stopped her and suggested, "Why not continue the theme. Lets have her disrobe next to the water as if, after her hike, she is going to cool off in the stream."

"You can photograph her while she undresses, in the stream cooling off and then for the last part, her lounging around the rocks warming and drying off."

Robert liked the idea and asked Sheila if should would be ok with that. Sheila, still playing shy, told Robert and Allen, "I don't know, you're talking about me getting naked right? I mean it will be just me naked in front of all you guys. I'm still a little nervous, it's kind of a big step."

"You'll do just fine, honey." I told her. "You are already topless for them and you said you were enjoying it. You look great nude and I know Robert can get some great photos of you and, I'd love to have some photos like that. I love the idea of you getting naked in front of these guys. You'll look great, trust me, everyone will love it."

"Well, ok, if you really think so. How about everyone else, do you guys want me to get naked?"

The boys looked at Sheila like she had just asked the dumbest question ever and nodded their heads vigorously and saying, "yes" they do.

She told us, "Ok, here goes nothing" and walked to the water's edge. She faced Robert and waited for him to get his camera ready. When he did, he told Sheila go ahead.

We all watched, as Sheila began undressing in front of us as Robert captured it all on his camera. She took her time, give him time for his photos. Once she was naked, she tossed her shorts and boots onto the blanket then walked out into the water and splashed herself, pretending to be cooling herself, rubbing her body all over with the cold water, taking a extra time rubbing her tits for the camera.

When Robert had gotten those photos he needed, he had Sheila lay on the blanket to warm up and dry. As Sheila laid there, eyes closed and enjoying the warmth, Robert circled around her, taking pictures from every angle. While he was getting his photos, the other boys all positioned themselves at Sheila's feet, allowing themselves a very nice view of my wife's bare pussy.

Sheila always keeps her pussy shaved smooth, something that was not lost on the others. To a boy, they were all staring open mouthed at Sheila, laying on her back, letting them take in her bare tits, hard nipples and her smoothly shaved pussy, all lit by the sun, with goose bumps covering her entire body. She looked great and I was sure Robert was getting plenty of nice nudes for us.

For his next photos, Robert had Sheila pose next to the stream. The area behind her was dense with rocks and ferns. Sheila's naked body was going contact nicely against the dark background.

Robert took several photos with Sheila standing next to the water, having her turn, lift her arms over her head, bend and strike numerous poses as he took his photos.

When he was finished with those, he asked her to wade out to one of the exposed rocks. Robert took photo after photo as Sheila climbed onto the rock while the rest of us enjoyed watching her tits sway back and forth during her climb. Once in postion, Robert told Sheila to pose any way she wanted.

Sheila leaned back with her hands behind her, back arched slightly, one leg bent, the other straight. This was a really nice pose and Robert had her hold it while he moved up and down the bank to capture her at angles, from over her shoulder to down at her feet. I noticed that Sheila moved her raised knee out just a bit when Robert moved towards her feet, giving him a little better view of her pussy.

Finishing those photos, Robert asked her to pull her hair back into a ponytail before he started his next set of pics. Sheila walked back between the boys and did her hair again as they looked on, admiring her naked body.

When finished, Sheila asked, "Ok, what's next, I'm ready." Over the next 45 minutes, Robert took numerous photos. He had Sheila sit, stand and lay down on the beach, in the shallow water and in and around the waterfall.

On the final series, he had Sheila sit on a large rock next to the cascading water of the falls. The rocks behind her were dark and with the sun was shining on her from the front, caused her body to stand out from her surroundings, naturally drawing your eyes to her naked form. Robert had saved the best for last!

Having Sheila look into the camera, Robert told her to put her hands behind her head and at the same time, spread her legs a little at a time. Sheila didn't hesitate or complain and began slowly spreading her legs to Robert and his friends. She stopped short of spreading completely but her knees were far apart for everyone to get their first look at Sheila's open pussy. As she held that pose, Robert moved around her, take photos from different angles.

I looked over at the boys. They were motionless, eyes locked on Sheila, staring at her as she was showing them her pussy. I noticed her pussy lips were wet and glistening in the sunlight and were open just a bit. Sheila was definitely getting turned on by this.

While still using the rock, Robert directed Sheila into several more poses, each one focusing on either her pussy or her ass. One of my favorites was of her facing away from us while leaning forward, hands on a rock, looking over her shoulder. From that angle, the picture showed Sheila's tits hanging down with her ass facing the camera. Due to the postioning of the rocks, she had to stand with her feet apart, the result was a great view of her ass and pussy from the rear.

Without being directed to by Robert, Sheila reached under to her pussy and placed a finger between her pussy lips and began running it up and down her slit. As she was doing so, she was looking back at the camera and smiling. Robert caught it all with his camera.