All Comments on 'Wife's Fantasy'

by dvalla

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Wife broke the agreement immediately as well as Tim by bringing another man along. I would have turned around the minute there were 2 guys and not one. Husband will be outta the picture soon as he has let himself be railroaded by this Tim guy. The wifey couldn't wait to fuck the husband over for strange dick! Story sucked!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What kind of math is he using?

One blow job (actually only half of it) from a different woman equals wife having weekends of sex with at least 2 other guys every month? Even a blond nail artist would say that math does not equal out.

So WACC is happy being the pimple and wall while she is fucking 2 young guys all weekend? He realises that she would most likely be fucking them often during the week. That he is getting a well fucked over slut on those nights that he does get anything.

No stupid WACC stories are not erotic, except to mentally ill people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, nothing worth while reading in LW today

Nothing but willing cuckoldry sewer stories. LW is turning into a non-erotic category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So how often?

How often is Sue coming over for ffm 3somes? Since she now gets hers every other month? Nowhere was there the discussion of how it was only supposed to be a one time thing to even up because of Sue. So since she DOES want a permenant arrangement, where does Sue fit in to the once a month fantasy fullfillment?

No, all we get here is just another Hubby getting railroaded, and stuck forever in WAAC mode.

I'd like this story if right after she said, "no, I'd never do anything to hurt our marriage", he said " GREAT, what a relief! Cuz we can never do ANYTHING like that again. First and LAST time!"

Oh well, I didn't really expect that sort of end, because cucks just have to be cucks. But it IS always tragic to read about the moment where it all went wrong. Here is the one final crit: I am really starting to HATE this overused thing where the guy cums spontaniously with no action on his cock. I mean, just be real about it. If he was sitting there jacking off his little pud, then that is what he was doing. But this magic spontanious eruption? Ugh, no! You actually made it seem that THAT was the reason why this was all ok! "well, sure we can do it again, dear. Because watching you slut around is so good, that I just can't seem to control my little dribble dick!"

Again, ugh NO! We often talk about overusing cliches. This has now become one with no redeeming value. All it does is serve to remind the reader that shit like this story ONLY happens inside the messed up brains of some effeminate confused lttle guy out there who has ZERO ideas about women, what they want, or what strong healthy marriages ACTUALLY look like. And they REALLY don't understand what OTHER guys find erotic in these stories about marriages! Marriages in trouble aren't erotic. problems that have been fixed, and mistakes that have been corrected CAN be made to be erotic. BUT no matter WHERE your moral compass lay, the story of a WIMPY GUY LOSING CONTROL, LOVE, AND RESPECT is sooooooooooooooo decidedly NOT erotic either. Like I said, at least you could tell us more about his furthering adventures with SUE. I'd think more guys would want to read about THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think it started out ok

but I would suggest the author look and think of a re write... I did like the presentation. However, it can be presented again and get some 5's

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The story was going well until...

The story was going well until it got out of proportion...The lesson learned: Never go to a night like the one in AC without a gun...With a gun he could have stopped the whole thing...The wrong in this story: The wife went too fast to be a slut...She didn't go step by step...In the end she was one more whore used in AC by two young men...2*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Not accurate enough...

...HER sexlife could not be better..HIS sexlife simply sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry not to be a cuck means once a month wife arranges for many women to fuck his brains out for a weekend

otherwise he's just paying her way so she can fuck others

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for content and effort

Great story!!! Fuck annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
agree with impo's comment

This story is what got out of control.

It started out good, even the 'getting out of control' part. It fell apart for me when the two young studs started acting in a way that a cuckold's fantasy would develop.

So, usual problem with these types of stories: whose fantasy is it? It reads like the cuckold husband's fantasy, not the wife's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well the story was right

This IS the wife's fantasy come true. She is certainly getting the better deal. He's just another willing cuckold. The problem with this story is similar to every cuckold story. What happens when Tim and James pass along some nasty disease? Or make wifey pregnant? You don't think young men like that aren't fucking everything in sight? Of course they are! No thought given to consequences. And it has changed their married sex life. Now she has to have multiple partners to satisfy her lust. The only questions left to be answered from this mess are, will they catch STD's that can be cured, will they catch herpes or Aids, when will she get pregnant and when will they divorce? Another dumb cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Makes you wonder

After these wife's start having the best sex of their life's do they ever think to do the same for their husbands?

I am just saying.......

Then you would have a relationship worth bragging about.

I did enjoy the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Name change

At one point in the story James' name changes to Jason and then back to James. I am guessing that Jason is either you or known to you in "real life".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not so much the Wife's Fantasy, more like the authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thats just stupid.

Because you write they are in love and have a great marriage does not make it so. There is no love or respect shown and no husband would be ok with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Our sex life has never been better.

Don't you mean HER sex life has never been better? His? Eh, not so much. Yeah he seems to get some, but it's marginal at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

Her fantasy is to be a slut for life? He is a what, gay, cockold, watcher, masterbater, all of the above. Hopefully no kids, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Illiterate

Back to third grade English class.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Excellent

Ignore the naysayers, you did great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She is a pig and deserves to be the lonely pig that she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As soon as he lost control of the room and his wife....

....it was over. And here she said she'd, "never do anything to hurt their marriage". Was she lying? She get's extra every month and he gets....? Being a cuck is really zero fun....and she's doing indelible damage to the man she says she loves.

He needs a fuck buddy. Maybe Sue would step up. Let wifey watch him have rampant blue-pill sex for a night a month and she can watch and wonder.....

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

and to like Bobbie Taylor tell you :fuck you dear annony."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deb's a Fabulous, Delicious Hot, Hot Lady Fuck n Suck

A great time and scene for the 4 of you. Would have loved to have been in James place, tho would have brought my wife Chris along to make it a real intense 5 way. See Chris and Deb tongue fucking each others mouths, each taking turns having a thick cock pump and pound deep into their craving, ravaged cunts. Deb's Husband and James taking turns on Chris, Tim & I slam fucking Deb crying out to be fucked. Ladies cum first with their cum oozing down their thighs. I can't hold it longer & fill Deb to the top just as Chris takes a volcanic load deep in her thrusting cunt from James. Chris turns over, raises up doggie style & swears at Debs husband to cum fuck like a bull. "Bust his nuts hard, sweetheart! Drain every drop from his craving cock" I hiss at Chris, as she reaches back with her right hand and pulls his 6 inch cock into her tightly clamped cunt. Tim has turned Deb over, doggie style, beside Chris. I slide around in front of her, both hands on the back of her head, till she swallows every inch of my 8 down her throat. I fuck her mouth as hard and deep as she fucks my cock, sucking it so damn hard over and over. What seemed like forever, suddenly Deb's husband crys out & lets his load go inside of Chris, James blows his load as she bulbs it down, Tim slams Deb's cut 4 or 5 times, then explodes deep in her, my cocks deep in her throat filling it with an incredible cum shot. With both arms I reach back over Deb, cup one ass cheek in my right hand digging my fingers deep in her flesh, my left index finger finds her puckered up cum soaked ass hole. I start pumping my finger in and out, she's so damn tight, Tim's fucking her harder & harder. Suddenly she freezes, lets out a long, deep groan that turns into "Ooooooo fuck, ooooh fuck, don't you fuckers srtop....more, more, more deeper, harder". She freezes hunched up, then explodes with so much hot, sweet, tasty cum. We all cum down, rest for an hour then it's go at it again for the rest of the night. Chris and Deb finally licking the cum from each other's cunts, then tongue fuck for one last hot, sticky cum load into each other.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Nice to see a husband who cares

I love it when a husband has a ‘great’ idea to share his wife. Better still it’s wonderful when that husband is ok with it after the fact. Great husband, great fun. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
D-

Poorly written. Bad grammar, spelling, and word usage. Take an English class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just stupid

if you must arrange something like this, STAY IN CHARGE.

Tim should have been told."It's not going to happen. This was not our agreent."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Who is Jason? You need to proofread your stories not just spell check. There were a couple errors that spell check wouldn’t catch.

Good first half of the story

I couldn’t finish reading. Too many mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous