Wife's Fantasy, or Mine? Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife's fantasy of me sucking cock for her turns real.
2.7k words
4.55
24.5k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

The weekend could not get here fast enough, and we all decided to meet up after work Friday at Mick's Tavern for a couple beverages, to loosen up and get in the party/fun mode after a long week of work. 4PM rolls around, and I'm horny and ready to go, when my boss swings by my desk.

"Hey, you worked on the HTS installation, right?" he queries.

"Yeah, I did all the finance stuff for them..."

"Perfect!" he says, "Come with me."

I get up and follow him and we head to the main conference room. I see my boss's boss in there, and a few other technical higher ups. Everyone in that room outranked me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" I thought.

"Everyone, this is Phil. Phil did the original install."

Everyone has grim faces, and they nod in acknowledgement.

"Phil, seems the client is not happy about the new system, and are having issues. They've threatened legal action, we need you to help us smooth this out. Ok, unmute, and let's get down to it."

Two hours later, they hang up, and all the big wigs are smiles. Apparently, I saved the day, and they were pleased. "hey, how about we swing by Malcolm & Scott's for a celebratory drink?" Malcom and Scott's is a high end place, about as opposite of Mick's Tavern as can be. Highballs there are $20 each. $20 is my tab at Mick's for a whole evening.

"I can't " I beg out, "I have to meet the wife and..."

"Nonsense, Phil! No isn't an option! Text your wife, tell her you'll be an hour or two late for dinner!"

I groan. I had just raised my career by 100x tonight, no point wasting all this good will by leaving now. I know this is a personality test, and I can't fail it.

"Great! Meet you there?"

"Attaboy, Phil!"

I tried to call Tara, no answer. I try Ryan's phone, also, no answer. So I text Tara. Sorry, work thing came up last second. Had to head off a major disaster. Going to be another hour. Just meet you both at home?

I head over to the restaurant, and meet with the bosses, and halfway through my first drink, my phone rings. It's Tara.

"Oh, hey, guys, it's my wife.. hold one second." I answer.

"Hey honey! I..."

"Are you at a BAR?????" she exclaims, hearing the background noise.

"Yeah, at Malcom and Scott's! It was a required.."

"I bet it was. Ryan and I are driving home. When are you getting here?"

"Just going to finish this drink, then heading home!"

"Ok, well, I'm sure it was important, better hurry, we're both pretty horny!" she giggles.

"On my way!" I exclaim.

I down my drink, and head to make my goodbyes.

"Nonsense! Let me get you a 20 year Scotch! Ever had a Glenmorangie 20 year? Well, you have now!"

He hands me a drink of Scotch, and proceeds to go into a 10 minute Scotch monologue. I do my best to seem interested - this shit is important. I ask the right questions, I show my ignorance BUT also show some knowledge, I do a good job of letting him be the expert and I act sufficiently impressed.

"Lisa!" he calls to the bartender, "2 Vagulin 16s please!"

"Oh, I have to get... Oh thanks!" as he hands me a glass just as I swig my last of the other.

My phone is vibrating over and over. He never looks away, and I'm stuck for another 10-15 minutes of Scotch talk about peat and smoke. This drink tastes like an ashtray, but I pretend it's amazing. My phone stops buzzing every 30 seconds to a minute.

Finally, my boss comes over, and pulls me away from the CEO of Scotch, "Stop hogging him, Jim, I need him for a bit!"

"We were just talking Scotch!" Jim protests.

My boss pulls me away and whispers to me as we walk towards the other partners, "You'd have been there until last call tasting Scotch. Jim has a habit of finding new blood to listen to his stories. You want to come meet Larry and David?"

"Thanks, boss, but I had plans with the wife, I got to go!"

"OK, I'll cover for you. You just saved us a $4 million contract, and avoided a possible lawsuit. This might go on all night. Just bail and get out of here."

I hand him the rest of my ashtray drink, and declare I'm heading to the restroom. I hit the door instead. As I walk to my car, I check my phone. 42 missed texts. After the first 20 "are you on your way? " and "Hurry up!" messages

I'm horny! Hurry!

Listen mister, I'm getting frisky.

My pussy is wet.

I need a hard dick, where are you?

I can't take it anymore.

That's it, pants are coming off!

Tunrabout is fair play! Followed by a selfie of her mouth next to Ryan's hard cock.

DAMMIT! I've had 3 drinks now, I have to be careful and not speed home. I look at the clock. It 8:10. I look at the last text - 7:57. Fuck.

I pull in the house at exactly 8:21, and enter the house. I hear giggling, grunting, groaning, and moaning from our bedroom and hurry in there.

As I enter our bedroom, I see my wife's legs in the air, and Ryan's ass pumping up and down, as he is fucking her pussy with wild abandon. I immediately start to stiffen, and begin to tear my clothes off.

"Damn, Ryan! Pounding away!" I say in way of announcing myself.

He looks over his shoulder and smiles. "About time you showed," and then turned back and started fucking Tara harder, making her grunt and then moan her approval. I am not sure how I feel about Ryan sliding his cock in and out of my wife, but I had been sliding his cock in and out of my mouth 4 times in the past week, who am I to judge? I still feel something deep inside though, as Tara is getting dick from someone else, as we really hadn't talked about this, but I simply begin to undress to join them in our bed and see what happens.

By the time I crawl into bed, my dick is fully erect, as I have never seen anyone fuck before in person, and it is very erotic. I've never done a threesome before, so I have no idea what to do, so I scoot over and get on my knees besides them watching. I stroke my cock as I watch them together for the first time, and again realize how torn I am -- super excited at the sex, but also unsure that some other dick is inside my wife's pussy.

"Is my wife's pussy good?" I ask "Tight enough for you?"

Ryan grunts between thrusts, "Yeah, good. Fuck, so hot. So tight. Best pussy ever."

Tara hears this and seems to increase her noises and movements and starts getting vocal. "Yes, fuck me deep. Give me all of your Cock. I love your Cock. " And she emphasizes the word Cock each time. "I want to cum on your Cock. Keep pounding me with that huge Cock."

I put my hand on her shoulder and rub her as she gets fucked, as I continue to stroke my own Cock with my other hand. Tara looks over at me with a smile and a "Oh god this feels good" look on her face. She reaches down and grabs my cock and gives it a few tugs until she starts to build towards an orgasm.

At that point, she just started squeezing it as she begins her orgasm, "Oh fuck Yes Ryan, I'm cumming!!!! Oooooooo, Oh God! Fuck fuck fuck!" I stare at her face and she is in pure heaven as she cums on his cock, and within seconds, Ryan grunts, "I'm gonna cum" and Tara drops my cock from her GI Joe King fu death grip and uses both her hands to grab Ryan's ass and pull him deep into her,

"Yes, cum in me, deep. I want your Cock to fill me! Yes, cum in my hot pussy!" Tara encourages as Ryan slams forward and empties his balls deep inside her, I watch his body as he shoves deeper into Tara with each spasm before collapsing on top of her, dick still inside, now emptied of its seed.

"Oh fuck!" he sighs out. "That was intense."

"That was amazing!" I managed to say. "Sorry I was late."

I look at Tara, and she is still in pleasure mode, and trying to pull Ryan deeper, almost whining as she tries to extend her orgasm and the feeling of Ryan's cock ejecting into her.

She pushes Ryan off of her and looks me in the eye, "Make me cum right now" she orders. I jump at the opportunity, and hop in where Ryan just vacated and am ready to start fucking her.

"No." she says simply and pushes my head down towards her freshly fucked pussy. "With your tongue." I know this has been her fantasy for so long, she has roleplayed it enough, and every once in a while she would ask me to eat my cum from her, so it wasn't a first time endeavor for either one of us, and I only did it to please her. What was a first was that I was still as horny as can be, as I hadn't cum yet, but Tara had a pussy full of cum for me. This time, I couldn't wait to get down there to slurp up both her and Ryan's cum.

As my face neared Tara's reddened pussy, I could smell Ryan on her (in her?), or at least I could smell Ryan's cock on her. I kissed her reddened lips for a few seconds before Tara groaned and pushed her pussy up into my face. She wasn't playing, she wanted licked, hard and fast, and not a teasing foreplay session. I pressed my face hard against her mound and started flicking my tongue on her clit 5 or 6 time, and then opened my mouth and flattened my tongue below to catch any excess fluids that might be leaking out. On the third such endeavour, I found my mouth filled with more than just pussy juice, there was definitely a change in texture to a thick, smooth fluid. Holy Fuck, I had just licked another man's cum out of my wife's pussy. I held it in my mouth, and sat up a bit. I wanted to show Tara what I had done. Ryan was laying next to us, her right breast in his mouth and hands as I ate her out.

Tara felt my face leave her pussy, and she glanced down her naked body at me, and I smiled before I opened my mouth and showed her his cum. Ryan must have noticed something had changed, and he looked down as well. I closed my mouth, rolled their mixed juices around in my mouth for a couple of seconds, and then swallowed. The salty taste of the male seed was contrasted nicely by the tanginess of the pussy juices, and I really liked the flavors of them mixed over each on its own.

Ryan said, "Whoa, that's hot!" and Tara responded with a moan. I smiled again, then dropped my head down to the glory between Tara's legs and started lapping again, looking up at her face as she started down at me. I could see Ryan watch for a bit as well as I licked her and his juices, and then he started kissing her on one set of lips as I worked her nether set of lips. I could feel her and Ryan moving around, and I looked up again to see her take Ryan's recovering cock into her mouth. I continued watching as his cock grew hard as she sucked on his cock head, and I resumed my intense licking, until I could feel her start to reach climax and I heard her moan with a cock in her mouth.

I gave her a few more licks on the clit and then jumped up to enter her at the moment she hits orgasm. My rigid cock enters her fully on the first stroke, after all she had just been fucked by Ryan so was looser than normal. Tara grunted with pleasure, but it was garbled since her mouth was full of dick. She pulled Ryan out of her mouth as she came and I felt a wash of warm fluids cover my cock as I thrust into her with abandon. As soon as she came out of her orgasm, she went full bore on Ryan's dick, bobbing her head so fast up and down his shaft, as if she were trying to start a fire, and moaning like I have never heard her. She was fully lost in lust at this point, and her sheer animalism in that moment pushed me to the brink. It surely is true that the mind is the greatest aphrodisiac, and her giving in fully to her sexual urges made my mind, and my body, just let go and I began spurting my cum into her with every stroke.

I heard her give that disappointed whimper and she released Ryan's cock from her mouth prison and pushed him down on his back. She squirmed below me, and turned herself over, popping my still half hard cock out of her dripping pussy, and she straddled Ryan, using her hand to guide his rock hard member into her. I watched in fascination as my wife's ass bounced up and down, Ryan's hard cock splitting her lips, disappearing deep inside her with each down stroke, and then reappearing, covered in both hers and my sex juices as she lifted up at the end of each hump. After watching for a minute or so, I saw a thick white string of liquid seep down towards Ryan's bouncing sack, and I laid flat on my stomach and crawled between their legs. My face was now 3 inches from their wet, joined genitals, and I could hear the sloshing and slapping and slurping of cock entering pussy again and again.

I scooted just a bit closer and reached out with my tongue to lap at Ryan's cum covered balls, and get a taste of my own cum out of Tara's sweet pussy. I heard Ryan grunt, "Oh fuck yesssss!" and I continued licking out to his scrotum. I could feel him push his pelvis down so I could reach more of him, and I started sucking each ball, one by one. I could feel him getting more aroused by the way he flexed and unflexed his thighs next to my head, and he started thrusting up to meet Tara's humping. I moved up just a bit more, and took both of his balls, his entire sack into my mouth and started rolling them with my tongue as he bucked harder and harder. This brought my face close enough that Tara's ass was now coming down right on the bridge of my nose at the downstroke. I heard a "Oooh!" from her, sort of surprise and delight, and her pace also increased, and the two of them were fucking just as fast and as hard as they could.

I hear Ryan groan, and I felt his balls contract in my mouth, and then they jerked as he released his seed deep into Tara's sloppy pussy for a second time that night. They both were making nonsensical animal noises as they grunted, groaned, and moaned through their respective orgasms, before Tara simply collapsed on top of Ryan in exhaustion. I slowly rolled Ryan a few more times in my mouth before letting them fall slowly form my mouth, and pulled back from their merged bodies.

I sat up and scooted over to where a very sweaty Tara was face first into Ryan's chest, which heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath. I leaned over and caressed Tara's back and kissed the back of her head as I whispered, "I love you dear. You are an amazing woman." After 30 seconds, Tara lifted her head and smiled at me. "I love you, too, dear. Thank you for this." I kissed her gently, and we all started to recover.

"How about I mix us a nightcap, and we go sit in the hot tub and relax before we all just fall asleep?"