Wife's Fantasy, or Mine? Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife's desire to see me suck a cock leads to much more.
2.6k words
4.19
21.5k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuck n Suck Ch 5

We sit in the hot tub for a bit, sipping an adult beverage, relaxed and sated, still in the afterglow of our combined orgasms. Both Ryan and I are exhausted, and I am sure Tara is slightly sore from the fucking, and after about 45 minutes of smiling, giggling, and relaxing, we all simply collapse in bed, too exhausted for anything but sleep. I sleep soundly, dreams of sex and raw animal pleasure flitting through my brain as I rest.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Oh your dick feels amazing!" I hear Tara cry out in my dreams, as I plow into her again and again in my sleepland fantasy world. In my dream, as I am fucking her it feels like an earthquake as the bed shakes, but in a weird rhythm, which is odd because earthquakes don't usually appear in rhythm. I start to wake up away from my slumber, and I see the morning sunshine coming in through the windows, and wait, the bed IS shaking - there IS an earthquake happening?

"Oh fuck me deeper, oh god!" I hear Tara say from my dreamworld. The earthquake gets stronger, and I roll over to Tara, and realize that the "earthquake" is Ryan and Tara going at it, him fucking her missionary, his juice-coated cock sliding in and out of her inviting pussy as she moans her approval. I am confused for a second or two until it all comes back to me, last night, the threesome, Ryan fucking Tara, me fucking Tara, the whole thing. Luckily, I am already hard from my dream, so I simply reach down and stroke my raging cock and sit up on my elbow to watch.

"Morning guys!" I say.

"Unh! Morn ing dude" as I got a huff and a one syllable grunt per syllable from Ryan.

"Hey honey OH! Fuck yes! God yes! Ryan is OHOH! Fucking Yes yes me!" I look at her eyes and she is lost in her lust as she gets pistoned into by Ryan's thick cock. I sit up to get a better view, and slowly stroke my erect member as I watch them fuck. Tara has both arms around Ryan holding herself up as her hips lift to meet his every stroke, as if she is trying to get his cock ever deeper into her womb and she begins bucking with abandon until she hits orgasm, followed closely behind by Ryan jetting his seed deep inside her. Her legs are wrapped around Ryan, pulling his cock into her to the hilt as he begins to collapse onto her.

Tara suddenly pushes him off of her, and spreads her legs fully as she reaches out to me, "Clean it up!"

Once again, I am having my face pushed into my wife's freshly fucked pussy and am licking up their combined juices. This is turning me on so much, and as Tara orgasms from my tongue and mouth, I rise up to mount her, per usual, so that she can feel my dick penetrating her as she orgasms.

"Wait!" Tara stops me, placing a hand on my chest.

I stop, waiting. "I'm a bit sore, can you just do yourself real quick?"

I am horny as all get out, and cannot stop myself from reaching down and stroking my cock in front of my wife and her (our?) lover. Tara, as always, is vocal in her dirty talk, and encourages me.

"Oh, nice stroke, keep it up. I like watching you stroke for us."

"Hmmm" is all I can respond with, watching her lithe naked body, her flushed with orgasm smile plastered on her face as she stares intently at me.

Tara reaches over, and yanks on Ryan's cock. "What do you like better? This cock? Or my pussy?"

"You pussy, honey" I respond, lost in this masturbation scene.

"But it's better when filled with his cum, right?" she asks again, knowing I am now envisioning him fucking and cumming in her again, because I am, and my dick gets a bit harder as I get excited by this.

"Hmmm, yes. Full of cum. Yummy." I reply, playing along with her, still stroking away.

Ryan is rubbing Tara's tits as she continues holding his member, slightly rubbing it, sliding her hand up and down from base to head and back, and it seemed to be getting hard again, even though it has only been 10 minutes since he just came inside her.

Tara looks over at him, "Oh my! I could get used to this!" and starts making out with Ryan as I continue to move my hand up and down my rod.

They break their kiss, and Tara pushed Ryan's head to her now aroused nipples, and her hand goes to her clit and begins rubbing ever so slowly. "Suck him for me!" she commands me in a tone that I had not heard before. "I want him hard."

I lean over her and drop my head down towards Ryan's member, and take its soft head into my mouth, and just start rolling it around with my tongue. I can taste my wife's pussy still on it, and I take the opportunity while it is not fully hard to put his entire cock into my mouth, my nose pressed against his pubic hair. I reach my tongue out and lick down to fell his balls at the same time as his entire cock is in my mouth, and this does the trick, as I can now feel it growing inside my mouth, straightening out and pushing against the roof of my mouth and then the back of my throat.

I try and keep it all in me as long as I can, but I gag a bit on his lengthy rod and finally come up for air. I begin to bob up and down on Ryan's cock, and I can hear them slurping and licking each others, tongues entwined, and Tara's hand is still slowly rubbing her clit. Ryan begins to slightly move back and forth with my mouth as I go up and down on him, sliding as far down as I can take, then back up to where my lips are barely touching the tip of his magnificent member.

"Is he ready to fuck me yet?" Tara asks.

I stop what I am doing, and look up at her. Ryan is sucking her nipple and she has that fully lust look in her eyes again. She had just told me she was too sore to take my cock. "I thought too sore?" I ask hesitantly, not wanting to make her get defensive and end the fun - I haven't even cum yet!

"I am, he is going to fuck my ass, aren't you, lover?"

Ryan MMM-Hmmmms without removing her nipple from his mouth.

"See? Now, get me ready down there." She commands me again as she rolls to her side, exposing her ass to me, and she lifts one cheek to show me her little bud. "Tongue it."

I leave Ryan's cock with a squeeze, and turn my attention to Tara's inviting ass, and begin to lick away, allowing extra saliva to coat her tiny hole before hardening my tongue and pressing it against her opening. I used the tip of my tongue to relax her sphincter, like prying open the seal on a fresh bottle, until I could fit my tongue just past the muscle ring. I start tongue fucking her, and Tara is pressing back as hard as she can, trying to get my tongue deeper into her.

Suddenly, she pushes my head away and rolls up to her knees, "Now, Ryan, fuck my ass!" I watch as Ryan gets behind my wife's waiting body, and he starts guiding his thick dick to her. As his cockhead touches her nether hole, Tara drops her body further down, giving him an easier path for insertion.

"Oh GOD!" Tara cries out as Ryan's cock pops past her ring. "it's so BIG!" Ryan slowly pushes in and out, just an inch at a time, loosening her up as she grunts and groans alternatively between pain and pleasure as his large cock fills her bowels. At first I am entranced watching my wife's asshole be penetrated by Ryan's thick cock, and I sit back on my heels as I grasp my unit with one hand, sliding it up and down, my other hand rolls my balls around. The intensity of it all has me nearing the edge as Tara takes the length of his cock again and again into her back end.

My wife's dirty talking pulled me from the edge as I hear her beg for dick in her ass, a dick that wasn't mine. I looked down at myself, stroking my own cock, watching some other guy pound my wife's ass, and for a brief moment I am suddenly not sure this was all a good idea. I was the one who was hard and ready before. I was the one who licked her pussy clean and tongued her ass. Why am I not the one fucking her right now? Was she bored of me? Did she just want what is new? I know it is kind of my own fault for bringing Ryan's dick into our lives, but to choose it over her own husband's was making me reconsider.

As I am having my doubts, I feel a delicate hand on my thigh. "Oh my god, his dick is amazing, honey!" she tells me between the deep thrusts she was receiving. "Thank you for sharing it with me. You are the best!" She smiles at me, that smile I know only I get, and we lock eyes for just a split second before she rolls her eyes back in her head:

"oh oh oh god yes, fuck me so hard! I'm cumming!!!!!! Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!"

I am jolted back into the mood, and join them by increasing the speed of my masturbation, and add to the scene. "Oh yes. Fuck her ass! You like his big dick in your ass?"

"mmm yes" is all I get in reply.

"Tara, that dick looks so good going into your ass. I bet it feels good, doesn't it?"

"oh... yes... feels... good!"

"Ryan is my wife's ass tight enough for you?" I continue.

"oh, unh, yes. Tight. Ass. Fuck yes." Ryan is about as good at English as Tara right now!

I start stroking myself again, and involve myself with their fucking, like I am a porn director and not just the fluffer.

"You want him to fuck you harder?" I ask Tara.

"Mmm hmmm" she answers in the affirmative,

"Ryan, fuck her harder. Yes, that's right. Good."

"You want slow deep strokes, don't you?"

Again, affirmative.

"Ryan, fuck her deep and slow. Make her feel every inch of your cock!"

This goes on for a bit, me directing them until Ryan starts speeding up without being told. Having brought him to orgasm a few times myself, I knew the signs and called out to Tara, "Ryan is about to cum, you want him to cum deep in your ass?'

Expecting the affirmative as had been happening I was halfway through my sentence, "Ryan, cum deep..." "Oh god, swallow his cock! I want his cum in your mouth!"

Ryan did not wait for instructions, he pulled his ass coated dick right out of her and put it in my face. I could smell Tara's ass on his dick, but I opened my mouth anyways and took it into my throat.

"Yes, suck his dick! Lick my ass juices off him! Make him cum!" Tara egged me on, as her tangy juices transferred from Ryan's cock onto my tongue. After the initial doubt about taking a freshly pulled out from an ass cock into my mouth, and the initial whiff of my wife's deep bowels, my horniness and the situation of doing an ass to mouth turned me into a cock starved slut, and I devoured Ryan's cock, going down deeper than I ever had before, as if I was trying to shove his erection all the way into my mouth to get all of Tara's ass flavor off his tool.

"Oh god! Dude! Oh I'm gonna..."

He never got the chance to finish as he jetted his white rockets into my mouth and I eagerly start swallowing so I can keep up.

"Oh! Did he just cum in you?" Tara asks, somewhat breathily. "Fuck yes, my little cumslut swallows it all!" She cheers me on as Ryan finished shooting his semen into my waiting mouth. Tara grabs my head and pulls me towards her now gaping asshole. "OK, asslicker, now clean me up and jack your little cock off while you put your tongue all the way in me." Suddenly, she is back in control and I am the more than willing puppet.

My tongue disappears into her ass, and I stretch it out, trying to get it as deep as I can, and begin licking her insides by curling it up against her walls and then twisting it around, getting a full taste of my wife deepest innards. I feel so depraved and used and horny all at the same time and it becomes too much as I shoot my sperm uselessly on the bed as I moan into my wife's ass.

"oh my god, you two are amazing!" Tara leans over and kisses Ryan. I scoot up to kiss my bride, but she pushes me away. "Gross, you ate ass and cock. And you made a mess on the bed. Now clean that up, cum eater!" I dutifully drop down and lick up my spent cum off the sheets as Ryan and Tara roll tongues together.

Ryan gets up, "I hate to leave, but I have to get going."

"Let me walk you out," Tara says, as she gets up as well.

"When you are done licking up your cum, lick up the wet spot, too, cocksucker."

Her calling me a cocksucker was a bit much, and again, I doubted myself and my feelings. When she returned I was sitting on the bed, waiting. Tara is all smiles.

"That was amazing! You were amazing!" she gushes. I have never cum from a dick in the ass before! And your tongue probing me after! That was so hot...Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I am glad you had fun. I did, too."

"But?" she presses.

"Well, it was different for sure."

"Did you like being told what to do? I did when you told Ryan how to fuck my ass."

"I mean, sure. I just...i dunno."

"What? Spit it out. What's wrong? We just had the best sex of our lives, and you're all mopey now."

"I guess, uh, I guess I liked it. And didn't at times. I was torn, I guess."

"Torn about what? About Ryan's dick? Pretty sure, you had it first. And second...and."

"No, not about that."

"Did you like licking my pussy?"

"Yes, I..."

"Did you like that it was full of his cum?"

"Yes, I..."

"Did you like sucking his dick covered in my ass?"

"Yes..."

"You came really hard with your tongue in me."

"I know, it's just. I guess I wanted to be more included."

"More included??!!!????" Tara says incredulously.

"Did we fuck last night? Did you eat my pussy and ass? Did you suck a cock, too?"

"Well, yeah, but"

"No buts, how more 'included' do you want to be?"

"No, you're right. Sorry. I had a great time, honey."

Tara smiles at me, but I see something in her eye, something mischievous.

"Great! Ryan said his friend Steve has a huge, like HUGE cock. And I want you to suck it and watch him fuck me. If you are good, I'll let you jack off after. Do you understand, cocksucker?"

I felt a bit dejected and at the same time, I can't wait to get my lips around a giant cock.

"Yes, dear."