All Comments on 'Wife's Fantasy, or Mine? Ch. 04'

by Kordellian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't read about hubby sucking Ryan's cock? Juse licking his gun out of Tara then sucking Ryan's balls. Oh well. Waste of time read.

1 star

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 3 years ago
Great Series

I would love to suck a cock with my wife watching. It will never happen, her sex drive died. That might be more reason to do it by myself nothing much to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a horny story!! My girlfriend recently learned, purely by a bizzare set of circumstances (not from me!) that my male friend from college used to suck suck each other off. I thought she was going to freak out and dump me. Not so!! It was a massive turn on for her and she wants to watch me with another guy, sucking and fucking each other and direct proceedings. It hasn’t happened yet but it a powerful fantasy when we make love. She wants another guy to fuck me while I’m fucking her. I’m game too. I really want to share sucking a cock with her while I’m fucking her. So I’m kissing her while I’m fucking her and this guys has his cock between our lips. We’ve discussed it at length and it can’t be someone we know, maybe on vacation somewhere? Hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this story is fucking hot! Love to see Ryan return the favor

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 1 year ago

It just keeps getting better and better !!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy12 months ago

I thought that he was going to end up sucking his boss' cock. That would be hot. Maybe next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKordellian@Kordellian
Just a regular, nearing middle aged guy reminiscing on both the things done and the things not done, and hoping that sharing will bring others pleasure. Let me know if it does.