All Comments on 'Wife's Fantasy, or Mine? Ch. 05'

by Kordellian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

Great episode! Almost, almost, I almost got my wife to call me "cocksucker" because I am.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Typical cuck story.

FunCouple1434FunCouple1434almost 2 years ago

Unbelievable! Blew my load halfway through!

UnclemartyUnclemartyalmost 2 years ago

He is well down the road to being her submissive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ThF was hot o think there should of been some dp.torge the end

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

she's turning into a Bitch and divorce is coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was just wrong. I’m not a fan of Cuckold stories and I find myself reading the fist page or chapter and than the last. I’m just hoping that the guy finds his digni. Look I’m fine if it ends up the guy is BI, to each their own. But this turned from a couple sharing their fantasies together to a selfish bitch that is enjoying humiliating her husband. He clearly wasn’t comfortable and his wife didn’t care. It’s only gonna get worse. These are the stories where someone needs to rewrite the ending and have the husband leave the wife.

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 1 year ago

The story has progressed pretty good. Although it does seem that she is becoming a bitch to her husband instead of sharing something great with him. I realize that this could be a true story for someone, but it might be better if the husband was allowed to say what he wanted to do first.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

after she gets Steve's big cock and her husband sucks it and licks it clean, she invite both men over and she orders her husband on hands and knees and he gets split-roasted takes both of them in both holes, he cums from being fucked both times. and his wife loved watching, while Steve was ramming her husbands ass with his bigger cock she was talking dirty to her husband, you like that bigger cock in your ass, were going to have to find you more big cocks for that hungry ass of yours. i want to fuck your ass too, i am going to the shop off the highway and i buying a strap on, your going to suck cock as i fuck you...

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

Yes, I'm a cocksucker and I want to suck big cocks with my wife watching. Please tell us more. I want to hear about him sucking Steve's big huge cock and swallowing his big load of cum.

Yummy yummy

cdCindy1cdCindy12 months ago

Just read this again and I LOVED IT EVEN MORE !!!

One excerpt which hit home with me is:

"My wife's dirty talking pulled me from the edge as I hear her beg for dick in her ass, a dick that wasn't mine. I looked down at myself, stroking my own cock, watching some other guy pound my wife's ass."

Unlike in your story, I wouldn't wonder if it was a bad idea; I would definitely embrace it fully. I truly and totally want to be a fluffer for my wife's lovers, servicing both she and her male lovers, sucking his cock, licking her ass, and then eating his cum from her pussy. I don't want to fuck my wife anymore. I only want to suck cock and also get fucked, all with her watching.

Please continue. I can't wait to read about sucking Steve's big cock and being spitroasted by Ryan & Steve.

walt555walt5552 months ago

Hot sex but fuck that bitch of a wife lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKordellian@Kordellian
Just a regular, nearing middle aged guy reminiscing on both the things done and the things not done, and hoping that sharing will bring others pleasure. Let me know if it does.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES